It Had Been Too Long

Story Info
Girlfriend is shared with a stranger.
3.5k words
4.59
22.7k
16
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

*This is my first story about my girlfriend and I...all feedback welcome!*

It had been too long...the underlying theme in our relationship. My girlfriend and I had lived on separate continents for a large portion of the early days of our relationship.

Finally after a lot of distance and hard work I was moving to live with her, sitting on a cramped but otherwise reasonably pleasant flight from Heathrow looking forward to building our lives together. More immediately, looking forward to fucking the hell out of her. Almost a full year had passed since we last saw one another- almost a full year with no sex: needless to say, I would be ready to go the second I saw her.

I squirmed a little in my seat as we finally came into land, trying unsuccessfully to not think about sex. Much more successfully hiding the bulge in my pants as we began to grab our luggage and leave the plane. Cue then two hours of waiting to pass border control, customs and immigration by which point the bulge in my pants was well and truly gone.

Free at last I headed out to arrivals and felt my pulse quicken; I was going to see her again! Feeling very sweaty and unattractive I eagerly scanned the arrivals area looking for her, dragging my cases behind me while trying to maintain some semblance of the cool indifferent composure that I like to tell myself I display most of the time. I eventually spotted her standing near the double glass doors to the multi-story car park and made my way over, unable to keep the cheesy smile from ruining my cool British façade.

Emily is 5'3 with 38H tits that really do stand out on her frame. Long dark hair and the brightest green eyes I've ever seen- my dream girl. She was wearing a button up blouse and a teasingly short skirt. After so long not seeing each other there was that awkward moment on meeting again where were both a little embarrassed.

"Hey." I simply said as I walked over, rolling my suitcases behind me.

"Hey." She replied back with a smile.

She was wearing bright red lipstick- did I need an invitation? I leant in and kissed her and we stayed with our lips together for several long seconds before we broke the kiss, as we parted I got a whiff of her perfume and all the memories of us together came flooding back. Her cheeks were a bit pink and she was smiling again.

"Time to go!" Emily said with obvious delight, grabbing one of my suitcases and dragging it behind her into the car park.

I followed behind, staring at her ass and feeling my dick harden as I thought of the inevitable sex we'd be having when we got home. Sure touring my new home would be fun but for now all I wanted to see was her bouncing on my dick, the tour could wait!

Her car was parked in a far corner of the car park on the middle floor, there was only a few other cars scattered around close. One was parked right next to hers and the rest were in other rows. As we packed away the suitcases, I wondered why she parked so far away? Surely the car park wasn't so full when she arrived that she'd need to park so far out?

I climbed into the passenger seat as she settled into the driver's seat. I didn't bother with a seatbelt yet though as from previous visits I knew she'd want a more substantial kiss before we leave.

I wasn't wrong. Emily leant over and kissed me hard, her tongue darting into my mouth as we kissed. I was more than happy to reciprocate. As we kissed I reached up and rubbed one of her tits through her shirt, feeling a little thrill wishing someone was around to see. We had discussed our kinks early in our relationship and she knew the risk of being caught was a big turn on for me.

"Whew!" Emily sighed when we broke our second kiss of the day.

I deliberately rubbed my hand over my bulging pants drawing her gaze down as I grinned at her. "I can't wait to get you home!" I teased, still stroking my dick lightly through my pants.

"Why....what are you going to do to me?" Emily asked in a mock innocent voice that she somewhat ruined by licking her lips

"Put those lips of yours to better use" I laughed, exaggeratingly grabbing the bulge in my pants again.

Emily looked around the car park. A family were in the distance loading their car and a few other people were crossing the car park heading about their business. She licked her lips again and looked back at me.

"Why wait?" She asked simply.

With that she reached over and started unzipping my pants. I was indescribably turned on as she pulled out my dick and we both looked around again making sure no one was close.

As Emily made to lean over my dick I stopped her with a raised hand.

"Wait. I can't be here taking all the risk of being seen...unbutton that shirt and take off your bra. I want to see those tits before you suck me."

After a nervous glance around the deserted car park she smiled and began unbuttoning her shirt. I couldn't believe my luck!

Finishing unbuttoning her shirt she exposed a sexy purple bra which she quickly discarded onto the back seat leaving her huge tits exposed. She was pretty relaxed facing me knowing no one could see her, the car parked alongside us would shield her from view and there was nothing but wall behind me.

I took in the view of her tits. Her nipples were like small pink buttons that were both currently standing to attention. Her right nipple had a small bar piercing through it which made it more sensitive, I loved to suck on them and surely would be later.

I reached up to cup her tits, reminding myself of the weight of them. She closed her eyes as I made contact and sighed in satisfaction. It had been too long. I took my time enjoying the feel of them before I gently ran my thumb over her pierced nipple. Her eyes snapped open, taking it as a signal she grabbed my dick and began slowly stroking me.

After a few more teasing brushes on her nipples I let go and settled back in the passenger seat. Emily had one last look around before she leant down and placed a kiss on the tip of my dick teasingly, her green eyes staring up at me.

Her tongue darted out to moisten the tip of my dick with exaggerated slowness before she took the entirety of me into her mouth. She looked up at me as she slid up the length of my dick, before settling into a rhythm; pumping my dick while she sucked me off.

As I sat enjoying my long awaited blowjob I looked lazily around the car park. There was a man headed in our direction- looked to be mid forties and wearing a grey suit, probably a businessman headed for his car. I ignored him and closed my eyes savouring the feeling of my girlfriend blowing me in public.

Something made me open my eyes again and to my shock the businessman was only a few feet away approaching the car next to us! He clearly was returning to his car, the one parked directly beside Emily's window! He was indeed in his forties, reasonably well built with dark hair flecked with grey.

He noticed us in the car at almost the same time as I noticed him. His eyes slid from me sitting there down to all he could see of Emily, the back of her head clearly bobbing in my lap. He looked back up at me and raised his eyebrows, looking more amused and impressed than outraged.

The businessman stopped to watch as Emily obliviously carried on sucking my dick. I felt a thrill of excitement like never before. We were caught and I fucking loved it.

I decided I wanted to make things even more interesting.

"Keep going" I said to Emily as she continued pumping away enthusiastically on my dick. With her head down I gestured to the businessman to come over, jerking my thumb at the window behind me where he'd get a much better view.

His eyebrows raised even higher questioningly. I raised my own in response, challenging him. A smile broke over his face and he quietly began walking around the car to the passenger side window. As he got in place, I knew he would be able to see a bit of Emily's face as she sucked me off.

It was time to raise the stakes.

"Emily...someone is watching." I whispered.

"Mhhmm" She assented playfully with a mouthful of cock.

"I'm serious...he's standing at my window looking down at you." I whispered even louder.

She raised her head sliding my dick out of her mouth just as she locked gazes with our peeping businessman. He must've had an amazing view, her face red from blowing me, eyes wide with shock, lipstick mostly gone now and he probably got a quick view of her enormous tits before she squeaked with embarrassment and bundled her head down in my lap covering both her face and my exposed dick.

"Fuck Sean!" She whispered furiously with her face hidden in my lap

"Why the fuck didn't you say something?"

The stranger had obviously taken in that she was embarrassed as he walked over to the trunk of his car and was noisily moving things around.

Aware that he was now gone Emily began to quickly button up her shirt so she could sit up without both her tits being on display.

I stopped her by grabbing her hands. She looked up at me questioningly.

"I want him to see...you are gorgeous and you know I've always wanted to show you off. Sit up and let him see your tits." I said quietly, almost pleadingly.

"Sean...I'm too embarrassed." She whispered glancing over her shoulder towards the noises coming from the man's car trunk.

I just smiled down at her, my dick still out and at attention waiting patiently.

"Fuck...okay." She whispered after a minute or two of deliberation. Emily slowly straightened in her seat with her shirt still unbuttoned. Both tits were hidden by her shirt as it was still mostly closed from where she furiously tried to cover up. That won't last long I thought with a buzz of excitement.

Our stranger was now walking round to the front of his car as if to leave. He glanced into our car casually and I could almost see the delight in his eyes as he saw Emily's pink embarrassed cheeks and unbuttoned shirt. Her eyes were closed, obviously the embarrassment was too much for her.

I beckoned him over to her car, he didn't hesitate this time. He approached the driver side window. Emily kept her eyes closed but I know she heard him approach. He stood there staring down at her, taking in her face and ample cleavage on display.

I reached over and with deliberate exaggeration I pulled one side of her shirt open and then the other. Both tits were now fully exposed for his viewing pleasure.

"Oh my god..." Emily whispered as she felt her tits come out on display.

Our businessman took in the view for a minute or two before looking up at me. His right hand went down to his zipper and he raised his eyebrows again as if to say "Can I?"

I nodded without hesitation, I was desperate to see how far we could go. He unzipped his pants and pulled out his semi-erect dick, it was about average length but the girth of him was shocking! Almost twice as thick around as mine! His dick had a big purple head and I momentarily wondered if Emily would be able to fit him inside her? He began gently stroking himself looking at my girlfriend's tits, she had her eyes firmly shut and had no idea.

"He has his dick out Emily, he's stroking himself looking at those massive tits of yours" I informed her cheerily.

"No way this is too embarrassing!" Emily protested, wringing her hands in her lap. I could tell she was fighting the urge to reach up and cover her tits from view.

"Open your eyes and look Emily, I know he wants you to watch and so do I." As I said those words I felt a thrill of excitement. This was a dream come true.

Emily said nothing but sighed deeply, bracing herself. She opened her eyes and determinately stared up into the face of our peeping businessman. She was deliberately looking anywhere other than his dick.

"His dick Emily. Look at his dick." I instructed her confidently.

She said nothing as her gaze slid down to his dick but I swear I saw her nipples harden as she watched him toy with his dick just on the other side of a thin piece of glass. I silently took one hand from her lap and placed it back on my still hard dick. Still staring at the dick outside her window she began pumping my dick again.

Seeing as things had gone well this far I decided to push a little further.

"Lets let him get a feel of your tits, I bet he's dying to get hold of them" I told her and without any hesitation I flicked the switch to lower the driver side window, removing any obstacle between my girlfriend and this complete stranger.

The embarrassment was too much for Emily and she closed her eyes tight, blushing furiously.

I had never been as hard before, she was willing to go so far! As the window came down I decided to lead by example, grabbing her left tit. The stranger needed no invitation, reaching in and immediately grabbing her right tit, getting a good feel before settling into pulling and flicking on her pierced nipple.

Emily was moaning quietly now, her nipples had always been sensitive and having each be teased so directly was obviously too much for her. Her left hand had been pumping my dick furiously for several minutes now but her right hand was free.

So close to her face; this man we did not even know was stroking his dick while playing with her tits! I watched with building excitement as his hand left her tit and instead grabbed her free hand.

Emily opened her eyes and looked over at me as he pulled her hand up towards him, I couldn't read her expression but I gave her a little nod of encouragement.

He placed her hand around his thick dick and guided her back and forth along his shaft for a few seconds before letting go. I was almost agonisingly turned on as she carried on pumping him. Now both of us were being jerked off in unison.

She eventually worked up the courage to turn away from me and as she turned she found his dick so close there was no doubt he'd feel her breath on his dick as she jerked him off.

She turned back to look at me for a second and a mischievous look crossed her face. Her left hand released my dick.

"You started this" She said warningly before turning back towards our new friend's dick.

Without warning her she leant forward and kissed the tip of his huge engorged dick just as she had kissed mine earlier, including the little tongue flick over the top I loved so much.

She turned and knelt on her seat so she could face out the window and now her ass was towards me- but for now I only had eyes for her face as she took the first few inches of his huge dick into her mouth.

Slickened with her spit she was using both hands to pump his dick as she blew this complete stranger right in front of me!

After savouring the view for a few minutes of my girlfriend blowing this complete stranger I decided to get a piece of her myself. Kneeling behind her I flipped up her skirt to see she was wearing a pair of lacey purple panties- matching the long discarded bra on the back seat.

I ran both hands up her thighs before placing both hands on her ass and pausing. From where I was I could just see the back of her head bobbing and hear the wet smacking sound of her sucking him off.

Without warning I firmly spanked her right ass cheek causing her to squeal in shock and pleasure around a mouthful of dick, Such a sexy sound. I pulled down her panties exposing her pussy for the first time.

I could see she was soaking wet already. Who knew she was such a slut? I loved it!

I slid my right hand over her pussy teasingly, letting my middle finger drag over her clit deliberately. I got another little squeal as reward.

I leant forward so I was just behind her left ear and whispered "You dirty girl...you are soaking wet from sucking this man off...you really are my little slut aren't you?"

On the word 'you' I sank my index finger into her pussy.

Emily's slipped her mouth off the strangers dick with an exaggerated pop before looking back at me to say "I am your dirty little slut...I am a slut for dick."

With that she took the entirety of the strangers dick back into her mouth causing him to let out an involuntary moan, the first sound he'd made.

I took my time fingering her; stretching her out until I was pumping three fingers into her up to the knuckle while watching her swallow another man's dick like a champ. When our stranger began to make more regular noises I took it as a sign we were approaching the end.

I took position behind her and began dragging my dick up and down her pussy, making sure to rub over her clit occasionally to tease her a little further.

I slipped just the tip of my dick in and paused. Reaching up I grabbed a handful of her hair and pulled her up towards me, not enough to really hurt but to remind her who was in charge. She obediently came up, finally allowing the stranger's dick to leave her mouth. The head of his dick was purple and swollen, it wouldn't take long now.

"You are my slut and you are going to do as I say. I am going to fuck you right here and cum in that pussy of yours and you are going to blow that dick in front of you until he cums all over that pretty face of yours" I commanded her.

Gasping in excitement all she managed to say was "Yes boss..."

Releasing her hair I grabbed her hips with both hands and thrusted forward into her, sinking every inch of me into her pussy.

Emily let out a loud moan of excitement as my dick filled her pussy and immediately started carrying out my instruction- sucking the strangers dick furiously.

I fucked her hard from behind doggystyle, every thrust punctuated by a smack from the impact of my hips hitting her ass. I knew I wouldn't last long and I didn't even want to.

Our stranger had been teased for too long and soon I heard the inevitable sound of him beginning to climax.

He finally spoke and it was only two words, forced out in a moment of ecstasy

"I'M CUMMING!!"

Emily's mouth released his dick just as he climaxed. I had a clear view as thick streams of cum erupted from his rock hard dick towards my girlfriend's face. Emily was still pumping him furiously with her hand forcing every last drop out.

That was too much for me and with several last hard thrusts I came inside Emily's pussy, emptying my entire load in as deep as possible.

After a few minutes the stranger stepped back with one hand on the roof of our car to steady himself, his dick now limp and used up. Pulling out I sat back on my seat and Emily almost collapsed back into hers.

I finally got a look at her face and it was covered in cum. All over her cheeks, her forehead- even in her hair. There was even quite a lot on her lips!

Sensing my gaze she looked over at me and exaggeratedly licked the cum from her lips and smiled.

"I think I've found a new kink" She told me matter of factly.

"Me too" I replied with a grin.

TO BE CONTINUED...