Refined Adjustments Ch. 06a

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
neelu18
neelu18
63 Followers

The men turned in the direction of Nesca, who was leaning on the wall next to the patio door examining her wrist splint.

Johnny turned to his guys and said "Look, don't talk about the bachelor thing. She doesn't take it well."

Ryan looked pass Johnny to see Nesca squatting down to pick up the splint. "Damn! That's why you with her?!" Johnny quickly turned around to see her rising up.

By the time he turned back around, Ryan was half way across the yard, headed towards her.

-

Nesca came out and saw the men playing basketball, so she decided to wait for them to finish their game. She had a discomfort from the tightness of the splint she put back on after her shower. When she went to take it off but it took some distance down the steps. As she went to pick it up, she heard an indistinct holler, so she quickly got up. When she was at her full height, she was greeted by the guy who was the same shade of medium brown and almost the same height as she.

"Hi, I'm Ryan," he said giving his hand. "And I-"

"Was saying just that." Johnny interrupted then walked up to Nesca and gave her a kiss on the lips. "Good morning babe. This is Dr. Ryan Marks, he's going to check out your wrist, right Ryan."

"Great. It's nice to meet you Doctor Marks." She said happily shaking his hand.

"And this is Lu--"

"Luke Gunter, personal trainer. 'Always here for those who want the help'." He said giving her his hand and a smile.

"Nice to meet you too, Luke." She returned the smile while shaking his hand. "I'm going to borrow your friend for just a minute."

"Sure, I'll be right back guys." He opened the door for her then walked in after. "What's up babe?"

She walked over to the counter and sat down on a stool. Johnny stood next to her examining the wary look on her face. "Johnny, I need to get to my apartment, I have to get my paper done by Wednesday and I haven't even started, and--"

"Okay." He said plainly.

"Sorry about that babe, I know y--"

"It's okay. Why don't you entertain yourself while I try to get these guys out of here?" He said planting a kiss on her forehead, then walked out the patio doors.

Nesca decided to go into his room and wait for him there. A couple minutes later she heard the front door close and then heard footsteps coming down the hall.

Johnny walked through door with no shirt, showing off that amazingly sculpted body with tiny beads of sweat glazing his skin. She tried to turn away from doing anything else with that amazingly firm body, but he walked over to her and laid her down on the bed slipped off the bottoms she wore, exposing her naked mound. She already felt her pussy getting wet.

"I brought you, my girlfriend, here to spend time with you and take your mind off of anything else." He said as he rubbed up her smooth legs and between her thighs "This is a weekend of pleasure and only that."

When she was about to mention his friends, he spread her legs open and licked her slit lightly, making her shudder. Then he gently sucked on her clit. She was enjoying the feel of his mouth going to work on her and wished so bad that he hadn't cut his hair. But the thought was thrown into the wind as he slipped that velvet tongue into her wet opening and gently tugged at her nipples.

"Yes, baby.... Just like that... Fuck! Oh my..." She was getting to her orgasm when he stopped.

Johnny knew she was close, but he wanted to hear that sexy whimper he knew she would do when he would stop. He got even harder when she did. He stood and took her hand then led her into the bathroom.

She let the thought of telling him off, for denying her an orgasm, go as his dick sprung out when he pulled down his shorts and underwear in one motion. Johnny pulled her to him and slipped the shirt carefully over her head, remembering her wrist. He turned her around and smacked her ass.

He loved unveiling her body; piece by piece. He wanted his voluptuous chocolate beauty riding the tails of ecstasy, chanting his name, all weekend. She wasn't just going to leave.

When her clothes were off completely, Johnny turned on the water and walked her in the shower and watched the water fall down her breast, around her nipples that hardened from his raunchy behavior.

He stepped behind her and filled his large palms with her globes. She moaned as he tweaked her harden pebbles softly and placed light kisses from her neck to her shoulder and back.

His digits went straight for her opening, and was rewarded moans. Johnny put her good hand against the tile and she already began to spread he legs for his entrance.

"You want this dick?" he asked in a low gentle tone than usual. When she didn't answer, he smacked her ass so hard, she screamed out. But still, it wasn't an answer.

He stuck two fingers deep inside her and asked again. "Do you want this dick?"

"Yes, baby. Please put it in."

"Not yet." He said then turned her around and pulled her bottom lip into his mouth then slipped his fingers back in her. He kept the kiss gentle. It was so sensual, it made Nesca's pussy gripped his fingers. Johnny wanted to fuck her into oblivion with her still tight pussy.

"Please baby" She said as she took a hold of his dick and began to stroke it slowly, then went faster as she felt him go quicker and came on his fingers. He groaned, thunderously.

He slipped out his fingers from her wetness and placed them in his mouth. "We have to hurry and get you your things before we spend all day in this shower.

She finished up so he could take his 'cold shower'. She put on her clothes from last night as she waited for him.

"I could've helped you with that, Johnny."

"You did." He said as he dried his hair then went to the dresser and sprayed on some cologne. "I came when you stroked me. Didn't you notice?"

"No."

He laughed as he put on another pair of boxer briefs and walked into his closet. "Yeah well I guess you were busy replacing my dick with my hand."

She gave a little chuckle, "You shouldn't be talking, Professor. I wasn't the only one replacing genitals."

"Touché." He said as he walked back out in dark jeans and a plain gray tee. "But nothing could feel as good your pussy."

She laughed "So why the cold shower?" She questioned when he walked to the bedside drawer closest to her.

"I was still hard. You can't blame me when you tease me with that body." He grabbed his key and lifted her off the bed by the waist and kissed her. "You ready to go?"

"Yes, let's hurry." He let her down, "I want to see what that other room is like." She teased as she gave him a smile then jiggled her ass before she walked out the room.

"Don't mock me woman." He said as he quickly went after her.

******

neelu18
neelu18
63 Followers
12