All Comments on 'Reformation Ch. 04'

by polyman

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
the return

the story is very well written, and is progressing at a good pace, and in a good direction. but somehow i want to see him return and reclaim his place with his family, and restore them to being protected and not just leave them alone. It is not right that he should abandon his family/slaves for his training without letting them know where he is. keep up the good work

GrdadGrdadalmost 16 years ago
Keep up the excellent story.

You have done great thus far. I see several possibilities, but am awaiting the direction that you desire to take with this story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago

That's a very cool series.. Thanks!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

This story is such bull shit and you missed the point of why Richard decided to end his life and burn down his birthright home. No one likes to be humiliated and loosing their wife to a horrible domineering son. Owen had no respect for his dad and neither did his daughter and his wife Tarnya. The son did not have the right to take Richards wife, who vowed to true in always until death do they part. You have a lot to learn about making wedding vows, which super cede any domineering situation. If it was me in Richards position I would not have killed myself, But I would have divorced my wife and left what ever divorce law allowed and just left and started over somewhere else.

WargamerWargamerabout 2 years ago

You fucked up why Richard chose to die in your own story. He was totally humiliated by his asshole son and his bitch wife and daughter. Owen failed him totally and you Polymath failed your characters and your plot.

You had a good chance to make Owen realise being a cunt to his father was wrong, and what he did to the mother making humiliate her husband was even worse.

For fuck sake you spelt it out in your previous chapter succinctly and then you went and shit on your character.

Pathetic to say the least. Owen had to embrace the lesson that humiliating people and pretending it’s family love was sick and twisted stuff. He hated his father and should’ve paid a penalty for his sins. Then realising what his actions did to another human being he would’ve learnt what makes a good master. But no, that didn’t happen and u fucked up the story and the moral u tried to build.

This chapter is clearly 1/5 and deserves less.

Don’t get me started on Taryn, what a cunt!!!

And the daughter is just a desperate emptyhead.

WargamerWargamerabout 2 years ago

If l were Richard and determined to take my life l would’ve taken the son and wife’s lives first and left the stupid daughter to rot.

That would’ve been a better tale to tell, a tale of the wages of sin.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous