Reformation Ch. 18

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh God, don't stop!" Karen moaned out while her body shuddered with pleasure.

"Yes, Mistress Bella," Taryn giggled and Karen joined Taryn in laughter as for that one night they both knew that they were equals.

"Oh god honey, that feels incredible, you've gotta try this!" Karen replied, her voice thick with delirious delight.

"I will, baby, but just let me cum first!" Taryn said with a wicked smile on her face.

Elsewhere in the Spa that night Veronica was sleeping off the day of excitement and sex she had experienced with her Slave Rebecca. Veronica had especially enjoyed being bound and spanked by Owen in the living room for an offence she had committed on purpose. After a day of being a Mistress and in charge, she needed an evening where she was not in charge. It seemed that Veronica needed a balance in her life, and a healthy mix of Mistress and Slave.

The only balance that Rosina needed was that of her work life and her family life, never wanting to be in charge. Rosina was happily crawling into bed with Master for the first time since confirming that she was indeed pregnant with his child. Just knowing that caused her to feel closer to him, her heart glowed and she wanted to share this joyous news with him, but she was still scared.

Rosina crawled up and without asking or being told, positioned herself between Owen's legs and began licking up the shaft of Owen's cock. Rosina was drawn to his cock like a moth to a flame, like a bee to honey, she couldn't help herself; she needed his cock almost as badly as Taryn did. One side-effect of knowing she was carrying Master's child was that she found herself perpetually horny when she was around him. The wickedness of the act fuelled her passion to heights that she had rarely known.

"Particularly horny tonight, are we?" Owen chuckled as he looked down at Rosina who by now had her lips wrapped around his cock and was beginning to deep throat him. "I should punish you for being so bold as to initiate anything without being told to," Owen said with a raised eyebrow and watched as Rosina lifted her mouth off of his cock, her eyes still closed.

"Sorry, Master, I can't seem to help myself around you. I needed to taste you. I beg your forgiveness," Rosina said as she let go of Owen's cock and lowered her face down to the bed and awaited his response.

"Well you might as well have finished what you started," Owen said with a chuckle as he looked at the genuinely cowering Slave between his legs.

"Yes, Master! Thank you, Master!" Rosina said with genuine glee and the last word had just exited her mouth when Owen's cockhead entered it.

Rosina closed her eyes and sank her lips onto her Master's cock and all was right with the world as long as she had him. At no time did the term "worshiping his cock" applied more then at that moment. For Rosina did not just suck his cock, or go through the motions of the act of giving head, she made love to her Master through her mouth. She played his cock like a skilled musician plays an instrument to make beautiful music. In short order, Rosina was rewarded for her efforts with a mouth full of cum which she swished around in her mouth to savour the taste before swallowing it.

"You outdid yourself tonight!" Owen said breathlessly as Rosina licked his shaft, cleaning it, trying to find every last drop of cum she could.

The look in her eyes drew his attention and made Rosina look ever so submissive and alluring. The lust and love in her expression drew him and steeled his cock, quickly making him ready for another round of passion. With a look of determination in his eye, Owen reached up and grasped Rosina by the D-ring of her collar and pulled her forward to the middle of the bed.

Rosina knew what her Master wanted and got on her hands and knees and waited while Owen moved in behind her. Owen lined his cock up and sank it into her not unlike he had done the first time he had fucked her, moments after breaking her will and claiming her as his Slave. Since that day, Rosina nearly went out of her mind every time the fleshy monster split her nether-lips. As Owen savagely fucked Rosina he quickly drove both of them towards their respective orgasms. As Rosina's orgasm neared her excitement caused unexpected words to slip out of her mouth.

"Fuck me, Master! Fill me up with your cum! Give me your seed! Give me your child!" Rosina squeaked out in amongst her catlike sounds as her orgasm quickly approached.

"Fuck that's hot! Here it comes!" Owen cried out as he shoved his cock deep within his sister and deposited his load of cum in amongst her innermost depths.

It wasn't the sensation of her Master cuming inside her which pushed her over the edge, it was the admission that he found knocking her up hot. Rosina laid her head down and surrendered to the intense waves of pleasure that rocked her body as both she and Owen collapsed on the bed. When Owen pulled out of Rosina and rolled over onto his back to further rest and recover form the intense fuck. Rosina rolled over onto her side and curled up to him, not wanting to break her contact with her: Master, brother, and father of her child. Feeling secure in the bliss that followed the intense coupling, Rosina was encouraged to try to tell him about her joyous news.

"Did you really like that?" Rosina asked as she rested her head on Owen's shoulder and stared blankly down his body, not able to look him in the eye.

"That was hot! It always is when we go at it!" Owen said with a reverent tone of voice as he stroked Rosina's hair.

"I mean the talk about you getting me pregnant. Would you like that?" Rosina asked as she still looked anywhere but into his face.

"It would be hot yeah but you know we can't have children; it's too risky," Owen said in a sensible tone of voice as he stroked Rosina's back.

"What if it just happened? What if we never planned it, but it happened? What then?" Rosina asked as she tried to fight the nervousness which dominated her voice.

"You know we couldn't keep it! You are taking your birth control pills, right?" Owen asked as he squeezed Rosina's shoulder, causing her to look up into his face.

"Yes, Master, I have taken them," Rosina said with a sweet expression as she looked into his eye as she said her carefully worded reply.

"Then don't worry about it, Cat," Owen said as he smiled warmly at Rosina.

While Rosina had been taking her birth control pills for years, it was after her experience with Rebecca that Rosina decided that she wanted a child of her own and had stopped taking them. Each morning she would wash a pill down the sink, instead of taking it. That way if anyone checked they could see the steady decrease in her supply of birth control pills and all would look like normal. This child was not an accident, and it was by a conscious choice that Rosina had gotten pregnant with her brother's child.

Rosina didn't lie outright even though she knew that she had deceived her Master and was withholding a monumental piece of information from him. It was unfamiliar territory and not a situation that Rosina liked to be in, but she was afraid she didn't have any choice. Rosina knew that she had to be loyal to one and protect the other of these two equally important people in her life: her Master and her unborn child. Hoping that everything would work out right, Rosina snuggled down to rest and gather herself together in this brief respite in the lovemaking of that night.

* * *

It was late Friday afternoon and Owen was working in the basement of the law firm, pulling books from the shelves along with his co-worker Frank. They had developed a system which worked for them so they did not talk much as they worked. Neither one of them wanted to be in Research and didn't feel particularly fond of each other. Frank and Owen didn't hate or dislike each other, per-say; they just didn't feel the need to bond as work-buddies.

The opening of the door and the sharp clicking sound of heels brought forth a groan from both Frank and Owen. Movement out of the corner of his eye caught his attention and Owen glanced to see who was coming. Both Frank and Owen were relieved that the approaching woman was Janet and not Angela Yates, the bitchy, lawyer who was their supervisor. Whenever she came down, it was to bitch them out for one thing or another; in Research, the sound of approaching heels was a bad sound.

However, the hypnotic rhythm of the bouncing, blouse-encased, massive breasts of Janet the receptionist as she walked down the aisle was a pleasant sight. She was carrying a stack of files and memos in hand and as she approached she placed them on the table in the centre of the room. Instead of turning on her and leaving without saying a word, as she usually did, she looked right at Owen.

"Ms. Yates wants to see you," Janet said as she looked Owen dead in the eye.

"Well, don't want to keep 'her bitchness' waiting," Frank said without turning his attention away from the books he was pulling down off the shelf.

Janet looked over in Frank's direction and scowled her disapproval of him in general and his remark in particular, before she looked at Owen. Owen sighed and rolled his eyes before walking to approach Janet. Owen's eyes darted from her eyes to her considerable cleavage repeatedly as he walked. Janet looked at Owen approaching and this time, for the first time, fear and distain lived in her eyes as she looked at him. Janet quickly turned and walked away from Owen and sped up to keep some distance between the two of them.

As they walked up to the second floor Owen wondered what was wrong, she usually was a little more flirtatious and friendly with him. When they emerged into the open area, in the centre of the main floor of the law firm, Owen knew something was up because all eyes were on him. Some of the women looked at him with pity and others with distain; a few of the men gave him the thumbs up while others shook their heads and looked away. Owen paused outside Ms. Yates's office and glanced around the office one last time making sure to look strong and confident, making sure not to show any fear.

"Enter," Ms. Yates said in her usual curt and commanding tone of voice.

Owen opened the door and walked into the unusually clean, tidy and organized office and stopped as he looked at the cold and dispassionate woman. She picked up a file on her desk, turned to face Owen and glared at him with an icy stare which never wavered from looking deep into his eyes.

"Close the door," Ms. Yates said, in the same curt and commanding tone of voice.

Anytime Owen was near her his ire rose and he had to concentrate on keeping his cool, lest he lash out and do something to put her in her place. Owen closed the door and turned to face her, part of his mind dreaming of an opportunity to pull her over his lap and spank her. Owen hated the superior and bitchy attitude that she always turned up in intensity on whenever they were together. It was almost as if she could sense that he was a Dominant and she had to rub it in that she was in charge and he wasn't.

"Is this your signature?" Ms. Yates said as she placed a piece of paper on the desk, in front of Owen.

Owen picked up the paper, read it and recognized it as a "Conditions of Employment Agreement," similar to the one which he signed when he started working at the firm. Glancing down at the bottom of the document confirmed that it was indeed his signature and this was the agreement he had signed when he started working at the firm.

"Yep," Owen said as he dropped the contract carelessly on Ms. Yates desk. "What's this about?" Owen demanded as he glared sternly at Ms. Yates.

"When you signed this agreement, you agreed to be bound by the 'Policies and Procedures' of this law firm. You were given a copy of those 'Policies and Procedures,' were you not?" Ms. Yates said with a satisfied smirk on her otherwise dispassionate, expressionless face.

"So?" Owen snorted as he stood up straight.

"I'll take that as a yes. Amongst other things you agreed to help protect the good and wholesome image of this law firm by living a lifestyle which would reflect that image," Ms. Yates continued with a slightly more gleeful expression on her face.

"What's your point?" Owen snorted as he glared at Ms. Yates, having an idea what was about to happen.

"We've received repeated calls and complaints this week about your 'deviant lifestyle' and are therefore forced to let you go. We can't have someone of 'your kind' working here, it tarnishes the image and reputation of this firm, and I won't allow it!" Ms. Yates said with a smile on her face as she removed an envelope from the file she was holding and tossed it on the desk in front of Owen. "Your services are no longer required," she said in a gleeful and gloating manner and waited for Owen's reaction.

"I have done my job, and done a damn good one. What I do outside of work hours or the nature of my family is none of your goddamn business!" Owen snapped angrily as he put his hands on the desk and leaned in and glared in an intimidating manner at Ms. Yates.

"You made it our business by garnering complaints! If you had kept things quiet, we may never have learned the extent of your sick and twisted perversion! You were quite good at hiding it, I'll give you that!" Ms. Yates shouted as she stood up and leaned over the desk, to match Owen's challenge to her authority.

"I don't owe you anything, and I certainly don't need your approval on how to live my life so I'll do you a favour and forget this nonsense. I'm going to go downstairs now, and get back to work," Owen said in a commanding tone of voice as he pointed at the door.

"Oh no you won't! I've just fired you!" Ms. Yates snapped as she moved around the desk and stood beside Owen.

"Don't push me!" Owen warned as he glared into Ms. Yates's eyes.

"Or what? You'll do deviant things to me too? I'd like to see you try!" Ms. Yates scoffed and laughed in a mocking manner.

"Is that an invitation?" Owen asked with an evil smile gracing his lips.

"Do you need an invitation to rape me?" Ms. Yates taunted with a disgusted expression on her face.

"If you consent, then it isn't rape. But don't get your hopes up, I won't touch you," Owen said in a calm and controlled manner, the evil smile still on is face.

"Why? Afraid you'll lose and I'll take control of you?" Ms. Yates laughed in a victorious manner.

"Hardly! No, I won't touch you, because I am as committed to my Slaves, as they are committed to me. I cannot dominate you, without breaking their trust," Owen said as he picked up the envelope on Ms. Yates's desk. "Consider yourself lucky . . . because I'd love to put you in your place," he added with a taunting smile of his own as he stared intently into her eyes.

"I'd love to see you try!" Ms. Yates replied in equally as taunting a manner.

"Say that again and I might consider that an invitation," Owen said with a charming tone and a teasing smirk.

"Fuck you!" Ms. Yates snapped back, quickly, with hatred.

"You'd like that, I'm sure," Owen chuckled as he winked at Ms. Yates. "Now, we both know you don't have any proof to any of this so why don't you save the firm a pile of money and a wrongful dismissal lawsuit, and let me get back to work," Owen said in a superior manner as he held the envelope out to Ms. Yates.

"Get out before I throw you out myself!" Ms Yates, ordered as she pointed at the door to her office and glared at Owen as he chuckled at walked out of her office.

Nothing made any sense and Owen wanted to get some answers as to what was really going on. Where did the complaints come from? Where did all this mess start from? How could he end up fired over his family, and why now? Owen had walked away from Ms. Yates's office and there was only one place in the law firm where he could get answers: Tony. With a brisk and confident stride Owen walked towards the stairs, leading to the second floor.

Tony's office was on the second floor, overlooking the open area of the first floor. Owen glanced up at Tony's office and saw the old family friend looking down on him, his face wearing a grim expression. Owen continued his trek up the stairs and into Tony's office, wanting to hear from him, that he was indeed fired. Owen burst open the door swung the door hard enough for it to close behind him as he stared intently and angrily into Tony's eyes. Owen held up the envelope that Ms. Yates had given him and tossed it on Tony's desk. Tony sighed a deep sigh and the life seemed to drain out of him with his breath.

"My hands are tied, I'm sorry, there's nothing I can do," Tony said with a regrettable expression on his face.

"What the fuck is going on? First you promise me a lawyer's job with the firm, then stuff me in Research and leave me to rot down there, and now just because some crank call up with some wild stories, I get fired?" Owen ranted in an outraged tone of voice as he stepped closer to Tony's desk.

"YOU GOT SOME NERVE COMING INTO MY OFFICE, AFTER THE SHIT I LEARNED ABOUT YOU!" Tony roared as he stood up and leaned in towards Owen, his eyes afire with anger.

"When did my private life become the concern of my employer?" Owen sternly asked as he leaned in towards Tony, not backing down in stance at all.

"When you started fucking around with MY FAMILY! I can hardly believe that you would actually touch your own mother and sister! Richard's death must have really fucked you up!" Tony sneered with hatred as he moved his bulk a step towards Owen in an intimidating manner.

"What I do in my own home, consensually, with others is nobody's business! You know that, you may not like what I do or the make up of my family but you can't fire me over it!" Owen said angrily and confidently as he continued to stare at Tony. "We both know that it's hard to make those Conditional Employment Agreements stick," he added with a sneer on his face as he stared at Tony.

"Maybe, maybe not. If you want to waste your time go ahead and sue us, we can delay and draw it out so long that you'll be collecting social security before you see a dime . . . even if you do win!" Tony glared back at Owen and laughed a victorious laugh of his own.

The smile drained from Owen's face as he realized that Tony was right. The wheels of justice can turn slow, even slower still if you know what to do, know the tricks. Without saying another word, Owen picked up the envelope and walked out of Tony's office. To add insult to injury Ms. Yates made sure she was standing there to watch Owen come out of Tony's office. She smiled an evil smile at him as Owen quietly made his way towards the door leading to the basement.

Owen walked downstairs, frustrated, outraged and worried about his family's future, all at the same time. Once he entered the research basement, he started to gather up his things, throwing them into his bag. Frank noticed the unusual movement and walked out from behind the bookshelf, giving Owen a curious look as he approached.

"What happened, you finally get paroled?" Frank asked with a chuckle as he watched Owen continue to stuff his things in his bag.

"Something like that," Owen said with a growl as he continued to gather up his personal things.

"She didn't fire you, did she?" Frank asked with the first, genuinely concerned look on his face in quite some time.

"Yep, looks like you're on your own," Owen said as he thrust the last of his items into the bag and closed it up.

"Wow, the rumours were true for once!" Frank said with a shocked expression on his face.

"Thanks for the warning," Owen scoffed as he started to walk away.

"I never put any stock in anything I hear in this place," Frank replied in a mildly defensive tone of voice. "What did she fire you for? Anything . . . remotely work related?" Frank asked with a curious tone of voice as he took a step to follow after Owen.