Reformation Ch. 18

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hardly, let's just say she didn't approve of my lifestyle and said it violated the 'Conditions of Employment Agreement,' and fired me on the spot," Owen said as he turned only long enough to speak to Frank before continuing on his journey towards the door.

"They can't enforce those," Frank said with a chuckle.

"Yeah, but they can drag things out for years . . . and besides, I don't want to work here anymore, anyways!" Owen said in a frustrated tone of voice, pausing momentarily, yet again.

"What you need is some leverage . . . some dirt!" Frank gleefully said as Owen put his hand on the doorknob of the door out of the basement.

"Do you have some?" Owen asked, turning to glance at Frank while keeping his hand on the doorknob.

"Oh yeah. Not everything they do around here is above the board," Frank said with a chuckle as he walked towards one of the older filing cabinets. "I planned to squeeze a nice 'severance package' out of them when I finally do get out of here" he said as he pulled out a key and unlocked the filing cabinet.

"So why are you giving this to me?" Owen asked as he watched Frank open the bottom drawer of the filing cabinet and reach into the back and pulled out an old leather bag.

"Because, there's more than enough dirt for the two of us," Frank said as he pulled out a stash of files and handed half of the files to Owen. "Besides, I'm gonna love watching them squirm," he chuckled an evil chuckle as he held tight onto the stack of files. "You are gonna make them squirm . . . right?" Frank asked with a shrewd expression on his face.

"Absolutely," Owen replied confidently, before he smiled and then breaking into laughter, laughter which Frank joined him in on.