Reforming Kristen

Story Info
Young woman is taught to behave.
8.4k words
4.27
56.4k
30
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
eroslit
eroslit
2,734 Followers

"I told you I wanted the bacon well-done," the woman said loud enough for most of the café to hear.

Jason looked down at the two halves of the BLT sandwich laid open for the young man to see the meat in question.

"We didn't think you wanted it burnt," Jason said.

"I wanted it the way I ordered it," the woman stated firmly. "Well-done. Not soft. Not burnt. Well-done."

"Would you like another sandwich?" Jason asked.

"If it's not an inconvenience to the cook," she answered.

"We'll bring it out to you."

Despite his irritation at the public berating, Jason's eyes followed the very attractive customer as she returned to her table. She was most likely in her mid to late thirties, a professional of some type, with a penchant for crisp, body hugging blouses with low necklines...and an ass to kill for.

A few moments later, Jason personally delivered a second BLT, with well-done bacon, to her table. As he set it down he captured a good view down her silky blouse. Her breasts were full and firm and perfectly sized for his taste. He grinned at her devilishly and she leered back as if wanting to strangle him.

Jason had seen many beautiful women pass through the downtown café in the years he had worked there, but this one was different. She was striking; not like a model or movie star, but striking in her natural beauty. Her short blonde hair was obviously done by a stylist and every individual hair was in its proper place. Her body was perfectly proportional and she dressed as if she knew it.

Jason spent many a night thinking about the BLT lady, even though two weeks passed without his seeing her again. Certainly, her bacon nightmare was enough to drive her away forever.

Then she was back. Jason saw her enter the café and move to another spot at the counter, ready to order. Jason rushed over and assigned the kid about to take the order to bus tables. He then looked at her and grinned.

"Chef salad with no onions or croutons and fat-free Italian dressing," she ordered, digging into her purse for her wallet.

"No bacon?" Jason inquired.

Her head jerked up and she looked at him fiercely. Jason was sure she was about to turn and leave. He saw her cheeks flush with apparent anger, and she asked, "How much?"

After getting payment and giving her the receipt, Jason watched every step she took to her table. He felt his cock twitch at the mere sight of her walking in her designer dress.

Between customers, Jason glanced over at her and saw when the salad was delivered. Even though he could not hear her, he could tell the instant she put a fork into the salad that something wasn't right. Jason watched her angrily slam the fork onto the table and get up, salad in hand. She approached the counter.

"Is there a problem?" he asked calmly.

"I ordered this with no onions."

Jason gazed down at the bowl. He grabbed a fork from a nearby silverware tray and delicately picked out the half dozen onion slices from the top of the salad, placing them on the dish holding the bowl. He then pushed the salad in her direction.

"You fucking bastard," she hissed under her breath, but loud enough for Jason to hear her.

He watched her stomp out of the café, never to enter again.

But that wasn't the last time they would meet.

Twenty five year old Jason Roberts wasn't overly smart, or rich, or good looking. But he was clever. He knew who the BLT lady had talked to in the café and when he saw them, he began to question them innocently about her. Had they seen her lately? Was she still working downtown? Where did she work? Did they know her name?

Eventually he knew that Kristen Stewart was a CPA for McGlaughlin and Smith. She worked in their building on Ninth Avenue. She was divorced with no kids...and she was a bitch. A really cute one, but a bitch.

Two co-workers in particular—regulars at the café during Happy Hour—eagerly filled Jason in on her one Friday night.

"My favorite Kristen story is the day she almost killed Cooper," one of them said to a nodding friend and Jason. "Cooper was a supervisor over her, but everybody knew she did all the work and knew way more than he did."

The guy took a drink and continued: "So, he calls Kristen into his office with the apparent intent of feeling her up or something."

His co-worker added, "You have to know Cooper. He's about fifty five and overweight and likely beats off watching her work every day."

The first guy laughed and picked up the story. "So, like, nobody actually witnessed it because the door was closed, but they heard Kristen screech some profanity and the next thing you know things are bouncing off the office walls. Cooper could be heard yelling something back at her, but the bombardment continued for, like, thirty seconds."

Both guys were laughing and the second guy finished the tale. "So, Kristen walks out, her hair a little out of place, which is, of course, something you never see and then people look in to Cooper with a huge wet spot in his crotch where Kristen had thrown a glass of water or something to cool him off. And every other loose object in the office had been thrown in his direction."

"The poor guy was gone in less than a month," the first one said after the three laughed. "No one messes with Kristen Stewart and lives to talk about it."

"She loves to tease, though," the second guy said. "I knew a prospective client they brought in from out of town for a week a couple of years ago. He was a friend of my brother's. He told me they had Kristen at every meeting in her most appealing outfits and even had her take him out to dinner one night. I guess she was all over him until he did a Cooper on her, and she left him hangin'...literally."

It was all the information Jason needed to hear to convince him to put his plan into action. Kristen Stewart needed to be brought down a notch and he was more than willing to be the guy to do it, but he would need help. He asked the two men if they would be willing to participate, making sure they realized the extent of their involvement would be left up to them. They agreed.

Their names were Tom and Andy. Jason said he would speak to them whenever they came in for Happy Hour if he needed their assistance. The alliance was formed and it would soon prove to be the undoing of Kristen Stewart.

Step one was to demonstrate to her that Jason had control over her. That would be easy enough by providing her an opportunity to snub him and then have her pay the price. The plan would take a little coordination between himself and Tom and Andy, however.

A trip to the mall resulted in his purchase of an especially short and revealing dress that didn't empty his bank account. At the next Happy Hour, Jason assigned Tom and Andy with getting him Kristen's home address.

Then he had to wait for the next day that his café delivered a catered lunch to Kristen's company, which they did fairly routinely. Jason knew he could use his seniority at the café to ask to be the one who made the delivery.

The day before he made that delivery, he visited Kristen's condo and left a package on her front porch while she was at work. It contained the dress and a note that demanded she wear the dress to work the next day or 'face the consequences of disobedience.' No clues were left behind for her to determine who was behind the ultimatum and she certainly had no reason to suspect an insignificant employee of a café she no longer frequented.

Jason was restless the day of the lunch delivery in anticipation of starting his campaign to reform Ms. Stewart. He believed, without a doubt, that she would not wear the dress. If she didn't, he had a plan of action. If she did wear the dress, he had an alternative strategy that would ramp up the demands until she was forced to defy him.

He arrived a few minutes before noon and was led into an empty conference room where the box lunches were to be served. As was pre-arranged, Tom and Andy met him there and confirmed for him that Kristen had not worn the dress. Jason smiled and waited for her to appear.

The look on her face was priceless when she turned the corner and saw the guy she immediately associated with poor service.

She said, "Oh, it's you. What do we think the chances are that all of these orders are right?"

"We may have forgotten a napkin or two. Try to forgive us," Jason replied.

Just as Kristen started to walk past him, Jason said, "Nice outfit. Why didn't you wear the dress?"

She froze in place and spun to face him.

"That was YOU?!"

Jason just grinned, and then asked, "Is there a room where we can talk?"

"No. I want you to leave and I want you to never get near my condo again. Do you understand?"

Jason said, "I don't think YOU understand, Kristen. Find us a room."

Kristen angrily led them into her office and closed the door. "What the hell do you think you're doing?"

"I asked you to do one little thing and you refused," Jason told her. "You give orders and act like a bitch all day with people and then you won't do something I asked. Do you not have ANY respect for other people's feelings?"

"Get out."

"Not yet," Jason responded. "I need you to realize something first, Kristen."

He approached her and he saw her lean back in the first sign of apprehension he ever saw in her. Then he reached out as if to touch the front of her blouse, but she pulled away.

"Don't make a sound, Kristen, or the consequences will be very, very unpleasant, just like I said in the note," Jason warned her. "Now, let me do this."

He reached out again and let his hand rest on the top button of her blouse. Jason could hear Kristen's uneven breathing as he effortlessly undid the button and exposed more of her chest, down to the top of her beautiful, full tits.

"Get out of here before I call security, you little ass," she murmured with a livid tone.

Jason let his fingers linger just inside the blouse at the top edge of her cleavage.

"We need to teach you a lesson...or two, Kristen," he said "You've been WAY too callous to people in your life. You will be getting new demands from me until you mend your ways. Some will be in person, like today. It will be entirely up to you how long this has to go on and what the punishment will have to be. They won't all be as simple as wearing a dress. Now, you'll wear the dress to work tomorrow, won't you?"

She didn't answer.

Jason let his hand drop to the top of her bra and she furiously pulled it away.

"I'll know whether you did or not and, well, you already know there will be consequences if you don't," he said.

Just then the intercom on her phone buzzed and she was told the meeting was starting. She burst out of the office, making sure Jason had left before speeding out of sight.

Jason was not a saint. He was working at a café because he never quite made it to college. He was spending too much time in and out of various detention centers for crimes like theft, assault and breaking and entering. Especially breaking and entering. Jason was an expert at it; except for the fact he kept getting caught.

Thus, it was with relative ease that he broke into Kristen's condo through the back porch door one afternoon, less than a week after the lunch delivery incident and the following day when Kristen, naturally, refused to wear the dress.

Now Jason waited patiently in Kristen's living room, snacking on whatever he could find in the refrigerator. The condo was spacious with a first floor master bedroom and bath, in addition to the living room and screen porch. Upstairs were two extra bedrooms.

Jason watched TV until he heard the garage door opening. He quickly turned off the TV and made his way into the laundry room, which was the entrance right off the garage. He found a spot where he would be unseen until Kristen was safely inside the condo...and waited.

The door opened and she stepped in. Jason was on her from behind with the quickness of a cat. His hand covered her mouth and he kicked the door shut with his foot.

"Hello, Kristen. It's me. Don't make a sound and you'll be fine. We need to talk."

Jason let her turn her head enough to confirm who it was, and then he slowly removed his hand from her face. He could see the furor rising in her eyes and on her face.

"How the hell did you get in here?" she asked. "I'll call the police, you fucking bastard."

"I don't think so," Jason said coolly. "That's why we need to talk. Now let's get inside."

They walked into the living room and Kristen laid her purse and briefcase on a nearby table.

"Have a seat," Jason told her.

"Not until you tell me what the hell is going on this time."

Jason threw himself into a chair and said, "Did you wear the dress after we spoke last time?"

"No," she said emphatically.

"Of course not. That's why I'm here," Jason said. "When will you learn, Kristen? There are consequences for disobedience, remember? Now, I can understand how you are beginning to believe that the consequences aren't preventing you from disobeying. But since you refuse to play along nicely, that will have to change."

He inspected her from head to toe, taking in the splendor of her figure in the tight sweater and short, straight skirt. Her legs were long and perfectly shaped, with high heels adding to their flawlessness.

Kristen cringed at the flagrancy of his ogling. Yes, she was used to it from the office, and everywhere else she went, actually. But this little creep, with the nerve to break into her condo, was truly disquieting.

"I'm sure you want to get out of those work clothes," he finally said to her. "So go ahead. I can wait."

"I'm not doing anything until you leave this house. I won't call the police if you just get out," she stated loudly. "There are no such promises for the next time."

Jason smiled broadly. "You are in no position to make promises, Kristen. And I'm not ready to leave yet. Now get undressed."

"What?"

"I said get undressed."

"I will not."

Jason sprung from the chair so quickly Kristen only had a chance to begin to turn and run before he had hold of her arm, flinging her around like a rag doll.

He put his face just inches from hers and said in the cruelest voice he could muster, "I could fucking take you right now if I wanted to, Kristen. I could have you on the floor, that little skirt up to your waist and your panties off so fast you wouldn't know what happened. Then I could fuck you until I couldn't cum anymore."

The entire time he spoke Jason was gripping her arm tighter and tighter. He saw the fear on her face. Not the defiance from before, but fear.

"Let go of me," Kristen said in a shaky voice.

"Will you do what I say now?"

She nodded.

"Get undressed."

When Kristen reached down to take off a shoe, Jason returned to his chair and settled in for the show. Kristen's face showed her disgust as she reached for the bottom of her sweater. She lifted it without hesitation, revealing a small, white bra over her luscious tits. She shook her hair back into place as she tossed the sweater aside.

There was a short pause this time, and Jason simply needed to nod while staring at her skirt to get her to continue. He heard the zipper slide down the side and soon the skirt was slipping down her legs. Kristen's white bikini panties hugged her snugly and Jason got a brief glimpse of her ass when she kicked the skirt away.

She stared at him without moving.

"Turn around," he told her.

When her ass was facing him, he said, "Stop."

He took in the magnificence of her full, round cheeks while pulling his cell phone from his pocket.

"OK," he said.

She turned to face him and immediately saw the phone in his hand. Jason stood up and walked closer to her.

"That's all I need you to do this time, Kristen," he said, running a finger along the upper edge of her bra and into the space between her tits. "But I need to document it. If you follow through with your call to the police or in any other way report what happened here, the pictures get distributed to your company's entire e-mail list."

With that, he stepped back and took the first photo of her breasts. He then methodically worked his way around Kristen, ending up with a dozen shots of her, making sure to get her face in several of them so there could be no doubt who it was.

The smile on his face and the stiffening of his cock were, in fact, the best indicators of just how good she looked.

Printed copies of the photos, in manila envelopes, were handed to Tom and Andy at the next Happy Hour, where they were also told of the threat to send them via e-mail if Kristen didn't follow orders. Tom and Andy also received Kristen's next assignment in the form of a letter in a plain white envelope with her name on it. They were told to make sure she got it the next day and to be waiting in Tom's office at noon.

Jason told them, "You should find her willing to do just about anything for you, but no fucking. Not yet, anyway."

Kristen eventually opened the envelope and sat at her desk. It read: 'You're very photogenic, Kristen. Modeling could be in your future. I see now why the company gives you the job of 'entertaining' clients. But it's just a tease, isn't it? Perhaps you are uncertain of your ability to satisfy them fully. Don't fret. I'm here to help. I found two co-workers who are more than willing to let you practice on them. I'm sure you know Tom and Andy. I need you to visit Tom in his office at noon today. He'll give you your instructions at that time."

Kristen was sensing that the unbelievable situation she found herself in—which she never understood from the beginning as to why—was spiraling out of control, and she did not deal well with anything out of her control. The photos hung over her like an anvil ready to drop and only Jason could prevent it. Now at least two co-workers were in on it and she knew them to be brazen in their sexist attitudes toward women. She reasoned that nothing worse than giving them a fleeting glimpse of her body had taken place...so far.

At the appointed hour, Kristen appeared in Tom's office. Andy sat in a chair in the corner. Tom closed the door...and locked it.

"You got the letter, I assume," he said.

"I did."

She wore a dress that buttoned down the front. As usual, it hung open alluringly and both men couldn't avoid a quick peek.

"And you're aware of the status of the pictures?" Tom asked.

"I am."

"Then you won't mind spending your lunch with us today."

Kristen stood like a statue as Tom circled her. When he was in front of her, he stopped and extended both hands to the bottom of her dress. He pushed it against her legs and began to pull it up. His fingers slid along her smooth thighs until he could feel the bottom of her panties. Andy looked on intently, his cock instantly reacting to the sight.

Tom let the dress fall and reached for the top button.

"Do the clients get this far, Kristen?

"Fuck you."

He opened a second button and her bra and tits were all but fully exposed. Tom slowly took the arms of the dress and pulled them off her shoulders. He dragged the dress down to her waist and held it there.

"Take off your bra," he said.

With cautionary images in her mind of Jason walking around her taking photos, she reached back and unhooked her bra. She believed that two men seeing her were better than two hundred, and her career would be intact.

The men's eyes were locked onto her chest as the luscious tits were finally uncovered. Andy squirmed in his chair the longer he looked, trying to ease the discomfort inside his pants. Tom had another approach. Holding her dress in place with one hand, he used the other to take hold of Kristen's wrist and guide it to the front of his crotch. He placed her hand directly on his budding erection.

"Rub it, Kristen. Feel exactly what you do to men when you walk around the way you do," he told her.

eroslit
eroslit
2,734 Followers