Reforming Kristen

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kristen reluctantly massaged his cock until the tent in his pants was more than noticeable.

"Now get on your knees," Tom demanded.

"I think you've had enough fun for...," she began to say.

"Get down!"

Kristen eased her way onto the floor, her dress bunching up around her waist as she positioned herself in front of Tom.

"Take it out and suck on it, Kristen. Pretend I'm a client and this will help get you a promotion."

She did not exhibit the same smile as Tom while she pulled down his zipper. Her fingers fumbled inside for a moment and then produced his very long and thick cock.

"Lick it."

He was now so hard she didn't even have to lift the cock for her tongue to reach the underside by his balls. With a tentative, slow stroke, her tongue made its way up to the tip. She then lingered at the end with several timid licks.

Andy finally had to use his hand to adjust his own erection, desperately rejecting the temptation to grab it and stroke it. He knew his time would come, so he sat back and enjoyed the show.

"Now suck on it," Tom was telling Kristen.

She slid her lips over the tip and seemed intent on providing little else; at least, until Tom held the back of her head and thrust the cock into her mouth until he felt it hit the back of her throat. Kristen gasped, but there was no way she was going to escape him. She took all of the cock and began an unhurried blowjob.

The men watched her tits shake as she bobbed up and down on Tom's cock and each of them privately wished they had a better view of her ass, hidden under her dress. But they were happy for what they could see and Tom, for one, was close to cumming. Andy slyly found ways to rub his cock without being seen too often and he, too, could have had an orgasm at any time.

Kristen put a hand around the base of Tom's cock and stroked it firmly while continuing to suck on it. The first drop of precum hit her tongue and the sweetness of it warned her of potentially more to come. The blowjob lasted another couple of minutes.

Then Tom groaned loudly and pulled his cock out of Kristen's mouth. He masturbated directly in front of Kristen's chest, obviously intent on emptying himself onto her tits. She could only kneel and wait.

"Oh fuck. Yes. Yes!" Tom cried out.

The contortion on his face was the first hint of the power of the orgasm. Then the first long, hard blast of cum pouring onto Kristen's tits confirmed it. Tom groaned loudly and sent a second stream of white cum onto the tits. Soon, they were covered and strings of cum hung from her nipples.

Beads of sweat glistened on Tom's brow when he was done and pushed his still-hard cock inside his pants.

"Now get over to Andy," he told Kristen. "Oh, but first take off that dress."

She reluctantly slipped out of the dress and, in her panties only, moved in front of Andy and between his legs. He had already pulled out his massive erection and she began the second blowjob with both men staring at the tight ass covered only by a tiny pair of panties.

It didn't take Andy long. Without any warning other than his grunts and thrusting of his hips, he began to deposit his cum inside Kristen's mouth. She attempted to swallow as much as she could to keep pace with him, but streams of cum soon slid down her cheeks and onto her chin. Andy came over and over again until he finally slouched back and Kristen pulled away.

Needless to say, Jason thoroughly enjoyed the retelling of the proceedings by the two men at the next Happy Hour. He assured them that their parts in his dealings with Kristen were not yet done. Jason felt she was far from 'cured' of her evil ways.

His next adventure for her was filled with numerous opportunities for the entire plan to fall apart. But he trusted Tom and Andy and he trusted himself in pulling it off. The biggest 'X' factor in the equation was the client. But Jason quickly presumed, correctly, that any man put into the position he was going to be put in would act a certain way.

Jason needed to know when the next client was coming to town that Kristen would be 'assigned' to. Tom and Andy got that information for him. It was a middle-aged man from Kansas who would be in town one night after meeting with company officials...and Kristen.

Jason promptly reserved a hotel room for that night in the same hotel the company always used for their visiting clients. Next, he wrote a note to be delivered to Kristen by Tom and Andy. It read: 'Room 842. Hyatt Regency downtown. Be there 8 PM Wednesday night or I e-mail the pictures.'

On Wednesday evening, the client, named Ed, found a note slipped under his door soon after his dinner with Kristen. It requested that he arrive at Room 842 at 9 PM and was signed by Kristen, or so he thought. Impatiently, Ed counted down the minutes until the rendezvous with his beautiful hostess.

In the meantime, Kristen kept her appointment and was ushered into the hotel room by Jason.

"Good job, Kristen. You learn quickly," Jason said as he closed the door.

She frowned and said, "What is it this time, jerk. And I'm not having sex with you."

Jason laughed. "But I heard it's your specialty. Well, as least oral sex is. I haven't found out about the other...yet. So I thought I'd bring in a guinea pig to try you out. Then I'll decide whether I want you or not. Because, you see, Kristen, I will have the ultimate say in this, not you."

She looked around the plush room and her eyes focused on the bed and a small package that rested on it. Jason led them to it.

"You have a very simple job tonight, Kristen. All I need you to do is lie on this bed," Jason said, opening the package and reaching inside.

He pulled out a light blue, very sheer and very small negligee.

"Change into this, please," he told her.

Kristen snatched the negligee with a hateful swipe of her hand and headed for the bathroom. Jason didn't try to stop her. He would get what he wanted later in the evening. A few moments later, Kristen reappeared.

Jason could only stare openly at the perfection of her shapely figure in the revealing outfit that barely covered her pussy and ass; not to mention the deep diving neckline. Spaghetti straps held it in place and when she stood with a light behind her, Jason could see straight through.

"Damn, Kristen," he muttered. "This guy's going to sign any contract you put in front of his eyes tomorrow."

"What guy?"

Jason smiled. "Oh, didn't I mention Ed? He's coming over at nine."

"Fuck you," Kristen bellowed. "I'm not going to..."

Jason had reached into the package again and pulled out a long rope. When Kristen saw it she stopped speaking for a second, then said in anger, "Oh no you don't. You can't..."

Jason grabbed her wrist and yanked her onto the bed. Despite her determined struggles, he had her on her back with both wrists tied to the bed within two minutes. He had to force himself not to jump on her as he watched her tits quiver and threaten to fall out of the negligee and her pussy peak out from under the bottom of it.

Without saying a word, Jason took the last item from the package...a small video camera...and placed it behind a lamp on a corner table, neatly out of sight and in a location Ed would never bother going to. Jason adjusted the zoom and focus and turned it on.

"We're all set," he told Kristen. "You will do this and you will enjoy it or the video follows the pictures in a separate e-mail. Be sure to smile when he comes in. I'll be back later."

He bent down and kissed Kristen's cheek, running his hand across her tits at the same time. He left, pulling the room door behind him, but not completely closing it. Then he walked into the ice and vending machine room and waited for Ed.

Like clockwork, the client exited the elevator at nine and found Kristen's room. Ed knocked softly and noticed the door was ajar. He sheepishly pushed it open and peeked inside. The last thing Jason saw or heard was the door closing and the security lock being put into place.

Ed Gilkey was an especially unhandsome man, who was a bit overweight and unhappily married to a bit overweight woman. His sex consisted of a hand...his...wrapped around his cock while he sat in various hotel rooms thinking about the women he had seen during the day. A couple hours earlier he was already contemplating a night of 'sex' while images of Kristen flowed through his little brain.

He now stood just inside the door of a room, looking at the unlikely vision of that same woman, in person, scantily dressed and bound to a bed.

"We meet again, Kristen," Ed said, walking toward her. "Thank you for the invitation. A drink with you alone would have sufficed. This is...let's just say, very much appreciated."

Kristen quickly pieced together how it had all happened and she covertly imagined quietly putting an end to Jason's meager life. Having to gratify the two perverts at work was bad enough. Now she was somehow going to have to survive whatever length of time it took this obnoxious man to do...what? God, she shuddered at just the thought of it.

He sat on the bed beside her and she felt it lean awkwardly under his weight. Kristen looked away when she felt his hand sliding up the inside of her right thigh. She instinctively brought her legs together and Ed applied enough pressure to push them apart enough for him to get his fingers under the negligee and within inches of her pussy.

Then he moved up and traced the outside of her breasts, letting the thin material of the gown slide across her skin and expose everything but her nipples. He stretched out his arm and ran the back of his hand along Kristen's cheek. Then he stood up.

Ed ran his fingers up one of Kristen's arms and along the rope.

"Nice touch," he said softly.

Kristen's heart raced when she saw him begin to undress. She pulled one last time on the ropes and convinced herself there was no getting out. Ed's shirt was off and his massive chest and stomach sickened her. Then he loosened his belt, unbuttoned his pants, and pulled down the zipper.

She could not look as the pants and his shoes and socks came off.

"Look at me, Kristen. Look at what you do to me."

Unsure if it was worth angering him, she glanced over. The front of his boxer shorts stuck out almost comically as the result of his hard on. When he knew she was looking, Ed pulled down the shorts.

Kristen cringed at the sight. He was big. Bigger than she would have ever imagined and, had he been twenty five and gorgeous, she might have considered herself in heaven. This was hell.

The thick cock sprung up and down as he moved back toward the bed. He could hear Kristen's irregular breathing as he got onto the bed between her legs and put his hands on her thighs.

'Please make it go fast,' she silently prayed.

Ed pushed up her lingerie and her pussy came into view. She refused to lift her ass so he forced the gown to come free and let it gather around her tits. Then he lowered his head and pushed her legs apart. Kristen quit watching at that point and clung to the ropes when Ed covered her pussy with his mouth and began to attack her slit and clit.

It was the least erotic thing she'd ever had done to her, but he never hurt her and his tongue on her clit ultimately had the same effect as anybody else's. Despite her determination to not give this guy the least bit of satisfaction, her body involuntarily began to quiver the longer and harder he licked and sucked her clit.

Ed reached up and put a hand inside her negligee, grabbing a tit and squeezing the nipple between his fingers. Kristen stifled a moan, but couldn't stop her hips from rising from the bed and forcing her pussy even harder onto his mouth.

"Ah, you like this, don't you?" Ed said. "You ARE a whore after all, aren't you?"

It was a good thing her hands were tied or she might have struck him. She couldn't even kick him properly and likely wouldn't anyway in fear of retaliation. While her mind struggled with these thoughts, her body progressed toward an orgasm, so she put her mind back on preventing that.

Luckily, Ed moved up her body and lifted the negligee over her head and fully exposing her chest. He ran a finger over her tits one time and then started a prolonged licking and sucking of them that only brought Kristen closer and closer to cumming.

He bit a nipple and her body jerked in response. She heard him laugh quietly.

"I think you're ready now," he told her. "As if you weren't ready the moment I walked in."

There was no stopping him. Kristen's body was his and all her thrashing about on the bed only excited him more. His knees prevented her legs from closing and the bulbous head of his cock was at the entrance to her pussy. She felt like screaming as she felt it spread her apart.

If there was a positive involved in all his foreplay, it was the fact she was a little wet. She needed to be when Ed drove the immense cock into her with a single, violent thrust. This time she could not hold back her loud gasp.

It felt like a baseball bat had been shoved inside her. Then he began to fuck her and she fully realized how long he was. It took over a minute for Kristen to adjust to what he was doing to her, including the amount of pressure his huge body was exerting on her tiny frame. Just as she was gaining comfort, Ed lifted her by the ass and his cock rubbed against new areas in her pussy.

He managed to lean down and get a tit into his mouth. His tongue on her nipple sent shockwaves to her pussy and she felt herself getting wetter. Then his finger was on her clit and she knew he heard her tiny squeal.

The next couple minutes were the worst for Kristen. Between his mouth and finger and the cock inside her, she knew she was going to cum unless he came first and fell off her. But he gave no signs of being ready and Kristen's body told her it was. She fought against it valiantly while the bed creaked under the exertion of Ed's fucking.

Like a piston, his cock entered her and brought her closer to a climax. Her body quaked. Her stomach tightened in preparation of the orgasm. She silently begged him to cum first.

But Ed knew. He could wait. He wanted desperately to be in her when the gorgeous woman had her orgasm. He rubbed her clit as hard and fast as he could. Then he heard her.

The groans were unmistakable. The shaking of her body was undeniable. Kristen was ready to cum.

He pounded her harder and, although she never yelled it out, Ed knew she was starting to cum. Kristen's body heaved up and down, the pussy thrusting forward to meet Ed's cock with every stroke. He watched her face grimace as wave after wave overcame her and her frequent moans gave away the pleasure she felt.

It was too much for him and he cried out, "Now, Kristen. Now! Ohhhhhh, fuck. Yes!"

Shot after shot of cum flowed out of his balls, through his cock, and into her already soaking wet pussy. He held her up by the ass and drove his cock into her deeper and deeper. The juices ran down the inside of her thigh and they rolled back and forth on the bed as far as the ropes allowed until he collapsed beside her, their legs intertwined and his cock still inside her.

"Holy shit," Ed muttered. "That was fantastic."

Kristen never said a word...until Jason came in shortly after Ed had untied Kristen and left her in the room alone.

"You fucking bastard," she bellowed. "You had no right to do that. In fact, it's criminal. I should..."

"You should shut up," Jason said as he pulled the video camera from its hiding place. "Did you cum? Tom and Andy and I had a bet. I bet you would cum. We'll have to watch this and find out."

Kristen was dressed and looking at Jason's smile as if she'd do anything to smack it off of him. But she knew it was useless. He had the pictures and now the video. How long would the blackmailing go on?

"I'll be in touch," Jason told her. "We're almost done. There's only one more thing I want."

Kristen simmered by herself in the hotel room after watching Jason walk out and close the door behind him.

A week passed without Kristen hearing a word from any of the three men who had invaded her life. Maybe they were satisfied with their little video documentary of her exploits with Ed. She winced at the thought of them sitting somewhere, cocks in hand, beating off while watching the fat client fuck her without mercy. Kristen cringed even harder at the thought of them watching her cum.

But she couldn't forget what Jason had said: 'There's one more thing I want.' That parting shot bothered her.

Jason purposely extended the time between Kristen's hotel room adventure and his last piece of punishment so that she could suffer through exactly what she was suffering through—complete uncertainty and apprehension that every day may bring on the next punishment. His control over her was complete and he knew that fact, alone, was driving her crazy.

Kristen's last price to pay came suddenly when it finally did happen. Jason met her at the door of the condo one night after work.

"Welcome home," he grinned.

Kristen flung her purse onto a chair and Jason inspected the fashionable business suit she wore. The jacket hung open and the ultra-wide collars of her white blouse lay on top of it. The black skirt was short and tight, as was her usual style.

"This better be the end of it," Kristen threatened. "I'm losing my patience."

Jason laughed. "Yeah, you did that a lot at the café. I suspect you do that a lot at work. I'm trying to break you of it, Kristen, for your own good. It will help your career. I swear."

"What the fuck do you want?"

Jason slowly circled her body, letting his hand lightly slide across her clothing every now and then, eventually ending up on her skirt and ass.

"I want the one thing I haven't had yet, Kristen. You."

He came around and faced her again. "And since it's only going to happen once, I want it to be good. Really good. For both of us, of course."

Kristen couldn't control herself any more. She slapped him in the face and it echoed throughout the large living room so loudly it even startled her. Fortunately, Jason was not a violent man. He preferred mind games over brute force.

He rubbed his cheek and said, "Nice. I kind of wish we got to see what you would have done to Ed if your hands had been free. And speaking of which, great job trying to hide that orgasm. We thought it was almost more erotic watching you do anything you could to prevent it and then conceal it."

Jason walked over to the counter, saying, "So, with that in mind, I thought you might need a really good, uninhibited orgasm."

He reached into a bag and pulled out a large vibrator with an even larger ball at the end. Kristen heard the hum when Jason came back and turned it on.

"Hear that?" he asked. "I bet it's even better than Big Ed's tongue. And tonight is your lucky night. You get to find out."

Jason switched it off and told her, "You're going to cum for me. You're going to cum long and hard and loud. No holding back, Kristen. It's just you and me and the vibrator."

"And then I'll never see your fucking face again?" she said.

"Well, after I do the one thing I want to do. Then, yes."

Kristen didn't ask, knowing she'd find out soon enough. She was told to follow him into the bedroom. Jason closed the blinds and smiled at her.

"One final show, Kristen. Just for me. No cameras," he said. "Take off your shoes and the jacket."

When that was done, Jason went to her and rested his hands on the outside of her blouse, around her tits. Neither person spoke as he began to unbutton the blouse. His eyes were fixated on her breasts despite the number of times he had already seen them, either in person or in the video. He pulled off the blouse and tossed it onto a chair.

Jason walked behind her and unhooked the bra. Kristen let the straps fall down her arms without struggling against it, giving in to him this one last time. He reached around and cupped both tits in his hands and Kristen felt his cock against her ass, even through his pants and her skirt. Jason massaged the tits until he felt her nipples react by hardening.