Regina's Party Play Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Exogenous
Exogenous
111 Followers

Regina went to the freezer and retrieved small bowl of ice cubes. She also grabbed a couple of dish cloths made from long pieces of flour sack. She was pleased that Jack was no longer in quite a drug induced stupor, as he tossed his head back and forth trying to see what she was up to. She wanted him to be aware of what was happening. When she came back to him she knelt and tightly secured his ankles to either side of the chair. Then she stood and kissed his cheek then moved to his ear, tickling it with her tongue. She took a piece of ice and slid it up and down, between his legs. Then she lodged it between the sack of his balls and his thigh. He moaned loudly. Then she took another ice cube and slid it underneath him, up against his anus. He squirmed, trying to push it away from him and Regina slapped his face.

“Look, you are just a fuck toy. I’m going to show you what that means. I’m going to show you what a slut you are and you will be happy in pleasing my wishes. You may not think that at the moment but you’ll learn. Now, stop acting so badly or I’ll have to punish you again and believe me, you don’t want to waste my time with that.”

Jack shivered at her silken voice threatening him. This was ludicrous, how this icy bitch had reduced him to a piece of pitiful meat. He was usually the one who manipulated and managed what went on. His distress and the cold of the ice had suddenly caused his cock to wilt, and that infuriated him as well. How dare she embarrass him in this way, even so far as to control his hard-on. He could feel the ice melting, making a cold, wet puddle beneath his ass as if he had pissed himself.

Regina found David’s jeans on the floor and yanked the belt free. She slid it around Jack’s throat and tightened it just enough to allow him to breath. His cries were useless, impeded by his gag. Then she picked up her bra and wrapped it around his head, covering his eyes. Walking behind him she pushed the chair closer to the table, then went around and sat on the table taking the makeshift leash in her hand. Despite his grunts and groans she noticed his cock had begun to grow again. She used the end of the leash to stroke and caress it, coaxing it to full hardness. She laughed at how it quivered from her touch.

“Well, you pathetic prick, you seem to be enjoying this, after all. You seem to have some illusion that you’re a macho fucking machine. Ok, fuck toy, I’m going to allow you to worship my cunt with your tongue. Now, remember to be respectful and grateful that you are granted permission to give me oral pleasure. If you have a problem with doing so I’ll gladly show you the error of your ways. I’m going to pull my panties from that mouth and I don’t want to hear a sound out of you. You just get right down to business and take care of my pussy.” She reached out and pulled her panties from his mouth and leaned back to pull her shapely legs up. Resting her heels on the edge of the table she kept her legs wide open. Then she yanked hard on the leash jerking his face against her dripping, swollen vulva.

Jack took a deep breath, breathing in the sensuous fragrance of her sex. His lips pressed against her torrid, sopping pussy and he kissed her, as if kissing her mouth. Then his tongue snaked out and lapped at her flesh, drowning in her juices. She tasted so sweet he couldn’t help but moan. His cock jerked as if trying to reach the heavenly prize that his mouth was pleasuring. He jabbed his tongue into her slick hole then whipped it up and down her slit. He found her clit, full and ripe. He flicked the precious nub with the tip of his tongue then sucked and nibbled it. She began to grind her pussy against his mouth and he was thrilled and even relieved that he was pleasing her so well! Her reaction made him dig in deeper and feast on every inch of her cunt. Jack swirled his tongue into her vagina and slipped down to her anus, tasting the sex juice that had seeped down to that tight, little hole. When she pulled on his leash he returned to her clit and he felt the tightness around his throat relax.

Regina moaned and writhed against Jack’s mouth. If nothing else, he was certainly enthusiastic about sucking her off. He could become quite good with some training. She felt the tension building in her womb and her pussy constrict. She jerked his leash so that he would lick her faster and harder.

“That’s it my good cunt sucker. Yes, can you make me come? Try harder, you can do it!” Regina dropped the leash and grabbed a fist full of Jack’s hair. As she felt her climax build she held him tightly, so he would not move his tongue away from her clit. His strokes intensified until Regina softly cried out and wrapped her legs around his head. Her body bucked and jerked, smashing her crotch into his face. He could barely breathe but he was elated as he felt her pussy throb with each wave of her orgasm. Finally she pressed her heels against his shoulders and pushed him away from her so hard that his chair crashed to the floor. She lay back on the table and panted as her climax simmered and she felt her pussy soften and relax.

She sat up and looked down at Jack. He was grinning and breathing hard. His steel hard rod bulged and twitched. She climbed off the table and stepped over him to look outside. Now Alice was up on the edge of the tub and David was French kissing her little pussy. Mark was fucking Sherry, pumping away like a mad man.

“Looks like I’m not the only one enjoying myself. I think it’s time we called the others in to see what a predicament you’ve got yourself into. I’d like to know what they think we should do to a puny dick like you, to put you in your place. You need to be humbled. They might have some interesting ideas.” Regina laughed softly.

“Oh, God, no! Regina, please let me go! You can’t humiliate me in front of them.” Jack’s excitement quickly turned to horror at the thought of the others seeing him in this position. He had discovered a new, fantastic sexual high; but how would he ever live it down that he’d let himself be dominated? What made it so bad was that he had actually loved it.

“You’ve got some nerve! Using that word, can’t. I’ll do as I damn well please.” She retrieved her panties and stuffed them back into his mouth. Then she removed her bra from his eyes. She wanted him to see the looks on their faces as the others came in and found him helplessly bound and gagged. Regina softly laughed as she opened the glass door and stepped outside.

Exogenous
Exogenous
111 Followers
12