Reid's Adventures Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Whinston
Whinston
680 Followers

She screamed with pleasure as Reid stroked her erect nub in time with his fucking. The fact they were outside and could get caught at any minute, mixed with the amazing sensation of this young man servicing her every need brought her to a quick orgasm.

She didn't squirt, but she felt the flush all through her body. Her knees were weak and she couldn't stand any longer. Turning around, Sarah squatted down and took Reid's cock into her mouth. She could barely get any in at all, but she was an expert cock sucker and ball player. Reid groaned out loud as Sarah played with his balls like no other.

He looked down and the sight of his married neighbour slobbering all over his cock as she groped his balls brought on his second orgasm.

"Fuck! Here it comes again!" he groaned. He expected Sarah to pull her mouth off, but instead she sucked with renewed vigour. Having recently just cum his eruption was a fraction of what it had been, but it was still enough to choke Sarah and fill her up as she swallowed shot after shot.

Sarah squeezed the last of hit thick, hot cum out onto her tongue and showed it to him before swallowing it. As she stood up, Reid buttoned her shirt.

"Your husband will be here any minute." He said, noticing for the first time he had come out naked.

"You should go, but I meant what I said!" replied Sarah, squeezing his softening cock in her small hand.

"Good! I look forward to it!" winked Reid as he ran back to his door. Just as he was shutting it he spotted headlights driving into the alley. Sarah's husband was home. Reid was shattered and so he headed to bed. Deciding to definitely take a trip to the doctors tomorrow...

Whinston
Whinston
680 Followers
12