Rekindled

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She still had trouble believing it.

When she learned she was headed to Los Angeles, she knew there was a good chance she would see him. She would have to initiate it, she knew, which unsettled her, but her desire to see him again was so powerful she knew she would overcome her fears. Not even in her wildest dreams, however, did she think she would come across him by happenstance on her first night back, nor that she would end up sharing his bed as if no time had ever passed between them.

They lingered for some time in the study, talking, laughing, reveling in the afterglow. She remembered how much fun pillow talk was with him, how engaging and charming he was at a time when many men ran for the door or nose-dove the pillow. They spoke of their lives in the years post-college, of their families and friends, and while they steered clear of talk regarding recent romances, they covered almost everything else.

Adrienne was long gone by the time they made it downstairs, shacked up with some hot young stud. Her last text message some ninety minutes before had read: taking hottie home call if u need me good luck xoxo. Same old Adri, she thought with a grin.

Which meant a cab ride was in order, something Vanessa was not too familiar with in recent months, having been escorted around by limousine much of the time, one of the biggest perks of a fashion model lifestyle.

She brought a hand to her mouth to stifle a giggle as she remembered what the cab ride was like. Basically, her hands were all over him the second they got inside, culminating with her slipping her head down into his lap to suckle him up to a raging erection. She was not a blowjob girl, so to speak, but she remembered how much she enjoying getting him hard with her mouth. She did not know why, but there was something about him (and him alone) that turned her into a slut, and she loved that about him.

She was amazed, thinking back, at what had come over her in such a short span of time. She was not predisposed to sexual exhibition, and yet here she was, just one night after seeing him again, and already she had been fucked in a strange room in a strange house, given a blowjob in the back of a cab, and flashed her ass at a random guy.

Slut, indeed, it seemed.

There had been more sex when they got to his apartment, this time on the bed with all the trimmings and positions such a setting allowed. It was rough and soft by turns, him leading when he rolled between her legs, her leading when she straddled his waist, the two taking turns when she rose to her hands and knees with him behind her. It was soft and loving, hard and thrilling, and everything in-between.

It was her and Todd, together again.

She stripped off her shirt, thankful she had chosen to worn it while retrieving a bottled water from the fridge; flashing her bottom was one thing, but flashing her entire body was quite another. She was a model, yes, which was required her to wear very little clothing and, in some cases, change clothes in front of strange men, but work was an entirely different situation and she did, in fact, have standards when it came to such things.

She slipped beneath the covers, feeling instantly his warmth, and snuggled up next to him, flesh against flesh, draping herself across him. It was where, she realized suddenly and with a flurry in her heart, exactly where she wanted to be.

And so she sighed, contented, and closed her eyes, and sleep came swiftly once more.

Part 03: Sunday Special

Sunlight trickled in through the crease in the curtains and fell in slivers across his face, stirring him out of deepest sleep, but it was the warmth and pressure next to him, the heat of her flesh and the feel of her body against him, the suppleness, the softness, that brought a smile to his face even before he opened his eyes. He turned his head one hundred eighty degrees and set it to rest again on his pillow, and then opened them.

She was turned away from him, the covers down by her waist, the track of her spine as sleek as it was sexy, her hair a bounty of brown upon the pillow. He turned to his side and inched closer, pressing the full length of himself against her, not wanting to be away from her for one instant.

She murmured, but did not wake. He took his arm and draped it across her, claiming her, protecting her, and it was this position, some minutes later, that she finally woke for the second time that morning, although he did not know it.

She murmured again and twisted her body, pushing her rump into him, and took his hand and drew it up between her large and wonderfully soft breasts. She turned her head just enough to meet his gaze, the brown pools of her eyes vivid and bright, and her mouth curved into a smile.

"Good morning," she purred.

"Good morning," he replied with a smile of his own.

She wiggled against him. "This is nice," she said, then giggled. "I like this."

He knew exactly why she was giggling; there was a serious sense of déjà vu to the exchange, and in the best way possible. "Likewise," he said simply, playing the part, remembering.

Her face grew reflective. "I've thought about that night so many times since I left, and the morning, that I remember every word." The grin came again. "I'm surprised it took us so long to do this," she told him.

"Yes," he agreed, following, "but it was more than worth the wait."

"True," she replied, then broke. "Why does it always take us so long to get here?"

He shrugged. "I don't know," he answered honestly, "but I'm not waiting two years to do this again, just so you know. I'm not letting you go so easily this time."

She giggled. "I seem to remember our last time not ending this soon, either," she purred, her voice dripping with sex and honey. She slipped out of bed and rose to her feet, gloriously naked and gloriously shaped: long legs, apple bottom, narrow waist, and slender back, her skin the color of lightest milk chocolate. She rustled her hair and the long brunette tresses fluttered, and came to rest across her shoulder blades.

She turned and glanced back over her shoulder, eyes sparkling. "Like what you see?" she asked playfully as her hands reached behind and cupped her buttocks.

Oh, how the memory of that very motion had tormented him for more than two years, and now here he was, reliving it once again. He remembered what he said, and how he said it, and why: she was, in a word, breathtaking, and he told her so.

"Very much," he whispered.

She giggled and pulled her cheeks apart, and there it was again: the luscious puckered plot of her anus. He was well-versed on its taste, but had yet to make his way inside.

"I seem to remember saying something about my ass the last time around," she said softly as her hands released the cheeks of her butt, "and a shower we took together. Maybe, this time, we'll combine the two."

She floated into the bathroom as he worked to wrap his head around exactly what she was saying, and moments the shower gurgled and sputtered, and burst to life.

"Coming?" her sweet voice called.

Todd could not remember moving so fast, springing from the bed and vaulting into first the bathroom and then the shower. It seemed she was ready for him, too, for he was barely past the shower door when she pulled him to her and pressed her lips to his. The kiss was long and passionate, and when it was through, she sighed and pulled away.

"Wash me, baby," she cooed as she turned, giving him an unparalleled view of the voluptuous profile of her body, long one of the dominant images in his many and varied fantasies.

He soaped up his hands and reached for her supple flesh, working a copious lather onto her shoulder blades and back, his fingers tender and tough by turns. He switched to the front, sweeping around from the small of her back to the flat of her stomach.

She moaned as his hands roamed over her pliant breasts, cupping and lifting and squeezing, exploring. They were incredible, simply incredible, fantastic to see in a bikini and fan-fucking-tastic to see and touch when bared, warm and delicious. He spent several long and lovely minutes fondling her breasts, not knowing when they would present themselves for him again, kneading them, caressing them, rolling the nipples in his fingers and across the flat of his palms.

His hands dropped suddenly, crawling over the firm curve of her buttocks. His fingers spread out and dug into the taut flesh, tugging the cheeks apart this way and that, opening to his greedy eyes what lay between; the wrinkled plot of her deliciously nasty anus, pursed and pulsing.

"Wow," he breathed, and a sudden surge of inspiration came over him.

She sighed as his fingers kneaded the firm cheeks of her bottom, though her sigh slipped into a gasp when he dropped to a squat behind her and those fingers dug roughly into her flesh, pulling her backwards. Her palms flattened against the wall in front of her to keep her steady.

She expected him to nibble her rounded bottom, or perhaps give her a spanking or two, or even maybe taste between her legs, all of which were exciting possibilities in her mind. Not in a million years, however, would she have expected what actually happened.

He spread the cheeks of her ass as far apart as they would go, dove forward, and pressed his lips down upon her asshole, offering her anus a languorous lick with the flat of his tongue.

"Nasty boy!" the buxom young woman shrieked as her crinkled hole was suckled.

Todd did not stop, nor even did he pause. His hands held wide the cheeks of her rump as his tongue danced around her puckered hole, teasing every crack and crevice, alternating between slow and fast speeds and long and short strokes; he licked her in every conceivable way.

She was not unaccustomed to anal play, and enjoyed it immensely with the right person, as Todd had evidenced the night before, but never before had someone, not even him, so thoroughly gone to town on her asshole with lips and tongue, and the pleasure of the sensations were staggering. Her hips wavered, then bucked back into his face, drawing him deeper. His hands lost their hold for a moment and he groaned as his face embedded deep in the cleavage of her bottom, past the point of suffocation, and she screamed as in tandem his hands rediscovered their grip and his sinewy tongue speared into her tight anus, and wiggled around.

"FUCK!" she wailed, loving the nastiness of the whole scene.

He suckled her butt for a long time, until the wrinkled pink hole was thoroughly saturated with his saliva. He tongue-fucked her repeatedly, never getting very far, but far enough to cause her considerable pleasure. Finally, after many minutes, he withdrew his face from the bubble butt before him.

Grinning, he rose and saw that she was breathing heavily, slumped forward against the wall, but with a fire in her eyes as she looked at him that seemed totally at odds with the weary body that went with it. She was clearly not through with him yet.

"Fuck me, baby," she ordered, voice like a dagger. "Fuck me right now as hard as you can!"

And so Todd Coulter stepped forward and once again spread the cheeks of the bottom of Vanessa Dorsey, fashion model extraordinaire, only this time to guide the purple head of his swollen manhood up to her luscious pink folds.

And then he pushed himself inside.

"YES!" the young woman moaned as his thickness stretched her pink lips apart.

Todd let go of her bottom as he bottomed out in her sex, his pelvis pressed into the soft milk chocolate cheeks, and his left hand went to her shoulder as the other snaked around her midsection to clutch at her round right breast.

"FUCK ME!" she demanded, and so he did.

It was animalistic and raw, and there was little tenderness to it; it was also, he realized, exactly what she wanted. He was fucking her, plain and simple, shoving his cock in and out of her pink pussy with reckless abandon and merciless force. His hips slapped up against her ass; lewd little ripples reverberated over her supple flesh.

Vanessa whimpered with each powerful thrust, a mixture of pleasure and pain as the pressure of his cock battered her snug depths, but when his hand slipped from her breast and angled down into the groove between her legs, and over the swollen mound of her clitoris, her whimpers escalated to screams.

"OH FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! OH MY GOD! FUCK ME! FUCK ME! FUCK ME!"

The wailing continued as he attacked her pussy vigorously with his fingers in time with the rhythm of his cock. The splash of the water against the tiles of the shower and the flesh of their bodies could barely be heard above his grunts of exertion and her ascendant squeals of pleasure.

"OH MY GOD! OH MY FUCKING GOD! OH MY GOD OH MY GOD FUCK ME FUCK ME FUCK ME HARDER HARDER HARDER FUCK FUCK FFFUUUCCCCCCCKKKKKKKKK!"

And then the wails went silent as Vanessa's sex exploded, her mouth frozen open in a soundless scream as the breath left her body, her existence shattered utterly by the work of his fingers on her clitoris, her folds quivering and contracting around the thick, invasive cock at the crest of her climax, and her knees nearly buckled.

Todd recognized her weakness and held her aright with his hands on her hips even as he continued to pummel her, sinking his unflagging erection deep inside the fashion model again and again and again as she climaxed, twitching, quaking, jiggling, and shaking. At last, she slumped forward against the wall, water from the shower head still raining down upon her, and his cock, still hard, slipped from her wrecked pussy.

It was rare for women to truly surprise him, but in the moment following her epic orgasm, Vanessa Dorsey shocked Todd Coulter completely when her hand lashed out and wrapped around his rock-hard penis.

She was exhausted and pleasure-fatigued, that much was clear, her face and limbs and body still trembling, but still there was life in her eyes, fiery life that defied all conceivable possibility.

"I want more," she whispered hoarsely, jutting her bottom out, brown eyes smoldering as she glanced back over her shoulder. "I want to feel your cum inside me."

His eyes traveled down to her puffy pink folds. "I think it might hurt," he told her as his fingers slid up her thigh and tenderly touched her rubbery labia.

The next instant Todd would take with him all the rest of his days; surprisingly, she wiggled away from his touch and frowned at him disapprovingly. "Not there," she pouted. She reached back and pulled one of her butt cheeks to the side. Her voice was very firm, and very feminine as she said, "Here."

His jaw dropped and he looked up . . . to find her brown eyes flashing and a wicked smile curving the corners of her mouth.

"Fuck my ass," she purred, and Todd nearly came right then and there.

He reached down and pulled aside her other cheek with one hand, guiding the purple head of his cock towards the tiny hole set in the center of her ass. He watched with amazement as the slick head pressed in against the pulsing plot of her anus.

"Oh, yes!" Vanessa breathed exuberantly as she felt the head of his cock touch the portal that served as her rear entrance. She leaned forward, wanting it, wanting more, and pushed her hips back at him. Her milk chocolate breasts squished up against the glass and slid down as she contorted her body, trying desperately to get him inside her.

It worked, of course.

Todd pushed forward as Vanessa pushed back, and the mushroom head popped past the indescribably tight ring of her sphincter, stretching wide the little pink hole, and into her ass.

"FFFFUUUCCCCCCCKKKAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH!" Vanessa cried as her asshole enveloped him, and her cries settled swiftly into whimpers as two solitary tears rolled down her cheeks.

He moaned as the heat and snugness of her ass enveloped him. He paused, letting her adjust to his girth, which also helped him regain his control; her oven-hot tightness almost overwhelmed him.

"Fuck me," the young woman whispered suddenly, and that was enough for Todd.

Ask and you shall receive, Todd thought, and with a grunt he pushed forward, sinking the length of himself deep inside her bowels. He moaned and she shrieked for the umpteenth time, and much of it as they thrashed around the cramped confines of the shower. The glass door rattled ominously and for a moment, Todd wondered if it would break . . . at which point, of course, he remembered that his cock was stuffed into the luscious ass of his gorgeous old friend, and that currently he did not give one iota about anything other than that.

And so he pumped his cock into her butt, groaning as he fucked the beautiful brown-eyed girl's ass with hard strokes, simply one of the tightest, hottest, and most intensely pleasurable things he had ever experienced in his whole life.

Her pain was intense, too, but after several minutes of brutal anal intercourse, there was nothing but incandescent pleasure; the muscles of her anus, fiercely opposed before, now succumbed and relented, and his cock speared easily into the depths of her bowels.

"UUNNHHH!" she whimpered as waves of pleasure coursed through her body; all of it originated in her ass.

She felt like she was going to explode . . . and she gave in to the feeling. Her legs trembled dangerously and her body quaked as climax once more barreled towards her.

And so Todd initiated his final assault, reaching under to grab hold of her supple breasts again as he fucked her hard and fast, thrusting all of himself into her darkened bowels, ramming roughly into her succulent ass.

Vanessa squealed and whimpered and groaned, shivering violently. She froze suddenly, face once more locked in that torturous, wordless scream, before her limbs contorted and quaked as the climax struck. Spinning in whirlpools of pleasure, sucked down into bliss, she was lost.

It was an unmatched accomplishment, he thought, to have held himself off in the face of such sensations and sights, but the intensity of her orgasm and the way the muscles of her sphincter milked his cock as she shuddered sent him hurtling over the edge, too. He exploded, coating her insides with his spunk, hammering her still and rippling the flesh of her rounded backside as every last drop of his seed was pumped and deposited into her ass.

"UGH!" Todd grunted as his balls tightened and forced his load of cum into her convulsing ass.

It was several long moments before they ended, and the air was once more heavy with the sound of ragged breathing and running water. They slumped together, each supporting the other's weight with the wall's help, each gasping for air. Todd tenderly pulled his cock from the ass of his beautiful lover and sighed. The water from the nozzle splattered down upon them in an unending stream.

"Wow," she murmured, pressing her wet body to his strong chest. "Hard and fast and good, just like I like it."

Todd chuckled. "I've learned that," he said as he reached around and grabbed a firm hold of her fleshy breast.

"Thank you," she whispered. She turned to him and kissed him softly.

And that was just the beginning of their day.

* * *

They spent it together, not wanting to waste a moment of the only free day she had in town. It began with their morning rump romp in the shower and ended beneath the stars on the balcony of her hotel room, and everything in the middle constituted one of the best days of his life, one he would forever remember.

They first met in one of those boring general education classes when they were sophomores together at USC; he was dating someone and she was dating someone, so there had been no pressure whatsoever on them at first, which is how they became such good friends.

It was a friendship that grew deeper by degrees through their remaining years of college, struggling together, studying together, drinking together, partying together, but never did they take the final steps into loving together, despite much prodding by their friends, until that fateful night before graduation. Both, he realized now, looking back, had been too scared prior to that night of what might happen to the friendship, that age-old fear of opposite sex best friends.

1...345678