Rekindled

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

But now there were no such fears, no such worries, as life lived apart for so much time assuaged those concerns and brought the sexual and the sensual to the fore, where it belonged and where it would, he hoped, remain.

Having slept and fucked away their morning, they realized swiftly they were both ravenously hungry; more enjoyable conversation followed at lunch, centered mostly around their families, a continuation of topics broached on the couch the previous night.

Her parents were doing well, still living and thriving in the small town of Fremont in the suburbs of San Jose, where Vanessa grew up. Her father was an electrician by trade, her mother an elementary school teacher. Her younger sister was a senior in high school, earning good grades, and would likely be attending USC the following year. Her younger brother was a stud football player and on the high school varsity team, despite being only a sophomore.

"They miss you, you know," she said with a soft smile.

"Me?" Todd asked, surprised. "They hardly know me."

"Oh, they know you," Vanessa corrected with an arched eyebrow. "You stayed over at our house at least a half-dozen times, you drank with my dad, and played games with my brother and sister. I talked about you all the time when you weren't around; it was almost comical how much I talked about you. Of course, they know you." She grinned, then giggled. "It's safe to say you're their favorite white person in the whole world!"

Todd felt a sudden apprehension. "Do they . . . care about that sort of thing?"

Vanessa met his gaze firmly. "You mean," she asked soberly, "would they care about us because you're white? Not at all. They love you. My father might care about the pre-marital sex, if he knew, but then again he's a little old-fashioned." She giggled again. "He'd be super pissed if he knew you'd fucked my ass."

Todd's jaw dropped and he glanced around to see if anyone heard, which, thankfully, they had not. "Vanessa Dorsey!" he chastised.

Without effect, it seemed, as she added in a low voice, "Unless, maybe, he knew how good it felt!"

Their next stop was the beach, where they lounged on the sand beneath the warming rays of the sun, listening to the surf and the sounds of a lively and beautiful Sunday in southern California, and cuddled just enough for modesty to still prevail.

Vanessa looked spectacular in her jet black bikini, which covered a great deal more than her costume the night before but still showed a tremendous amount of flesh. It was difficult, lying next to her, for Todd to keep his hands to himself, and he told her so.

"Mind your manners now, handsome," she told him, "and you might be rewarded later."

It grew cooler and they threw on their clothes, which for Vanessa meant frayed jean short-shorts and a loose long-sleeve shirt, and for Todd meant a shirt to go along with his board shorts, and together made their way along a nearby beach boardwalk, soaking in the sights and sounds of the multitude of people.

The sun was just beginning to set when they heard a bit of music drifting across on the winds, and went to investigate. A crowd of onlookers were huddled around three figures, two men with guitars and a woman.

"She's gorgeous," Vanessa breathed as she watched.

Vanessa, it seemed, had excellent taste: the woman was stunning. Youthful and beautiful with long blonde hair and dark green eyes, and a great figure from what Todd could see. Her voice was lovely, too, as they learned a moment later when she opened her mouth to sing.

The younger guitarist joined her, an attractive younger man with shaggy brown hair and brown eyes, and clearly a great load of musical talent. It was also clear that he and the blonde knew how to sing together, for their performance was top-notch. The third man was older, but also a fine guitarist, and seemed to enjoy his complementary role.

"Good music makes me horny," Vanessa revealed, her whispered breath hot in his ear. "I'm thinking my place tonight, and by tonight, I mean right now."

Which is how they came to her hotel room, where they ordered room service and ate their food on the balcony beneath the stars, lounging happily together, totally content.

* * *

He could not remember being so happy, so at peace. In the more than two years since graduation, Todd had dated many women, some asked out by him and others brave enough to do the asking themselves. He always agreed, excited, but not knowing why, and it was not until the dinner they shared upon the balcony that he truly figured it out: he had been searching for some semblance of the feelings he had for Vanessa, only he never knew it.

She was what he wanted, and all he wanted, and when she was gone the memory of her was what drove him, what shaped within him his approach toward women. There was a reason he did not commit, a reason he did not last longer than two months, a reason no woman had ever captured his heart; his heart was given over long before.

It was given to Vanessa Dorsey.

Lounging comfortably and nakedly on a soft-cushion on the balcony attached to her hotel suite, he reflected back with some curiosity as to the exact moment he was lost to her completely. There were so many moments, so many little moments mixed in with the big, that it was nearly impossible to know for sure.

He never did, in fact, figure it out: a breathy sigh shook him from his reverie and he glanced back at the sliding door that separated the balcony from the bedroom, and felt his heart skip several beats at what waited there to be seen.

A white silk robe covered the body of Vanessa where she stood just beyond the door frame, only covering was not exactly the most optimal word; the robe was open in the front and the whole of her delectable front was displayed.

His eyes traveled down her body. She was gorgeous: scintillating bright brown eyes that cast a darkly seductive gaze his way; wonderfully soft light milk chocolate skin; a slender neck that sloped down into her shoulders and lower still into a pair of exquisite breasts, so round and full; a flat stomach; curved hips; and lean, lovely legs.

And then his eyes focused in on what lay between those legs and his undoing was complete: the sight of the neatly groomed swath of dark curls set above hairless pink lips, freshly shorn and glistening with the evidence of her arousal, was more than he could stand, and a fresh erection sprouted faster and harder than he could have possibly imagined.

"Hi," the beautiful model said in a sultry voice.

And then she buried a finger in her pussy and Todd felt his jaw hit the floor. Vanessa's eyes fluttered with pleasure as she masturbated herself, very uncharacteristically, and he found it suddenly impossible to speak, witnessing what he was.

She giggled. "Don't move," she breathed as she pulled her finger out of herself and sauntered forward to where he was sitting. Her smile was beguiling, so wickedly dazzling as she dropped to her knees wrapped her luscious lips around the head of his cock. She was very good at most things she attempted and, while rare, blowjobs were no different: she was an expert cocksucker.

Her tongue tickled its way up the underside of his shaft and flittered around the mushroom head, then dropped low and flattened out against one of his balls. She lapped at his testicles for several long and luxurious moments before her mouth enveloped the whole of him again and suckled him reverently.

And yet despite the waves of pleasure her mouth was providing, Todd had something else on his mind, something he had also been contemplating of late. There was surprise and curiosity in her eyes as he drew her gently up to her feet, rising himself, but those eyes widened with shock as he spun her roughly around with his powerful hands and forced her into position: back arched, ass upturned, legs locked, feet spread apart, and her hands gripping the balcony rails.

Todd flipped the robe up her back and admired the way the her taut butt wiggled and swayed, inching backward as it searched for contact. Her pretty pink pussy was achingly wet and ready for him; he positioned himself at the entrance and fed his cock into her, more and more, inch after inch, until his pelvis was nestled snugly up against the cheeks of her rump and all of his sizable shaft was buried inside her.

He sighed happily.

"Fuck me!" the buxom brunette cried.

And so he began to fuck her with reckless abandon, pounding his cock into her again and again, not caring who could see them on the balcony nor who might be able to hear the incredibly loud thwack as his hips bounced off her ass. One hand held her hips, while the other reached under to clutch at one of her pear-shaped breasts as it jiggled from the force of his thrusts.

It ran completely counter to the nature of his thoughts from only minutes before, but so it had always been between them, that ability to bounce from topic-to-topic, from the serious to the sublime to the hilarious, and back. It was like that before there was sex, and their sexual relationship was no different.

Todd looked down and watched one of his favorite sights in the world: his cock stretching a pussy from behind, disappearing and reappearing as the flesh of her bottom rippled and the crinkled skin of her anus pulsed.

Her first orgasm cam quickly, caused by his cock and the strumming of her own hand upon her clitoris, but it was only a warm-up to the big one he knew would be coming -- and so did she, and she planned to make the most of it.

She bucked him back fiercely with her hips, his shaft slipping free, and in that moment she turned and vaulted into his arms, her legs wrapping around his waist as they wiggled in search of what had been lost. He nearly toppled, caught off-guard by her athletic display, but he was strong and sure, and held himself aloft as he found the leverage he needed and took hold of her legs at the fleshy part of her thighs just below the rump.

She settled down and his cock slipped back inside, and she sighed once before she attacked his mouth with gusto, kissing him with an active tongue even as she whispered, "Fuck me!"

The muscles of his arms rippled with exertion as Todd fucked her standing upright, her tongue plunging into his mouth in time with each of her downward drops and his upward thrusts. It was pleasurable and lewd, but also a great deal of work for them both, and after some minutes he lowered them back down to the cushions of the chaise.

She bounced in his lap and began screaming at the top of her lungs as the main event orgasm began building, for now he was the one who could both fuck her and tickle her clit, and suckle her gorgeous breasts, and all at the same time. Her nails raked his back as she rode him, grinding and scratching and fucking as they both neared the breaking point.

And then passed it.

Todd gushed into her as she wailed even louder than before, and orgasm devastated them both. His mouth was open but he could not speak, could not make sound of any kind as if all the oxygen in his body had spurted from the tip of his cock. She was right with him, although not suffering from lack of speech, crying and laughing and moaning even as her hips continued to move.

And then it was over and the sounds and movement ceased, and the fatigue set in. Neither was sure who it was that initiated the move to the bedroom, but they trudged there together on weary legs and collapsed in a tangle of limbs to the mattress.

Vanessa was gorgeous, as always, and her lovely brown hair was spread round her head like a glorious halo as she subsided upon the pillows. Todd snuggled closer to her, wanting as he rested just a piece of the heaven that was her.

He turned as he snuggled and drew his face closer to hers, and in the darkness, surprisingly, found her looking back at him from where her head lay upon the pillow, and there were tears in her eyes. He was instantly concerned, wanting, needing to comfort, for these were not tears of joy or pleasure or exertion.

"What's wrong?" he said softly.

"I leave on Friday," she said, her voice low.

It had been unspoken before now, but had been in the back of both of their minds. "That's five days away," he said. "We still have plenty of time."

She sniffled. "Then what?" she asked, wavering.

Todd was silent, then said, simply and honestly, and sadly, "I don't know. I just know I want to make the most of the time we have. We'll cross that bridge when we come to it."

She sniffled again, then nodded, and inched closer to him in the bed. He draped his arm over her, bringing her in even closer, and it was in that position, flesh against flesh, that they slept for the rest of the night.

Part 04: Five Days of Delight

They were practically inseparable.

He spent some time at the paper and she had various publicity events to go to and interviews to give, but every other moment they spent together, either traveling around the city or holed up naked in one of their bedrooms. The sex was often and the sex was excellent, and never once did one tire of the other.

How could he tire of a body as delectable as hers? Thin in all the proper places, curvy where nature intended, tight where he preferred, and fleshy where it needed to be, her body was an incredible wealth of treasures. She smelled phenomenal, tasted delicious, felt fantastic, and was more beautiful than any creature he could imagine; she was perfect.

He was not too shabby himself, in her eyes: chivalrous and kind, honest and sincere, not to mention a total hottie with strong shoulders and chiseled features. He never noticed it, but girls were checking him out wherever they went; Vanessa, who received a fair share of looks herself, actually enjoyed the competition.

She visited him twice at his office, meeting some of his colleagues and watching him write, and the second time, late at night, he showed her an interesting little corner of the newsroom: an out-of-the-way storage closet, inside which he licked her from behind until she creamed all over his face. She returned the favor, of course, licking his balls and sucking his cock before he shot a thick load down her throat.

He followed her once, too, wanting to see her in her element, to a wardrobe mix-and-match session at a studio downtown, and in one of the slower moments the two slipped away for hot, dirty, quickie sex in a changing room in the back of the building, her legs spread, her waist bent, her palms flat against the wall as he pounded her from behind, while his hand roughly covered her mouth to ensure she did not scream out loud with pleasure, as she was often prone to do.

They did not discuss her impending departure, not once, not even for a minute.

* * *

Her suite had one of those massive Jacuzzi tubs, the kind that made little sense in any normal sort of household but always seemed to accompany a lavish hotel room. Todd lay comfortably within, his arms resting on the sides out of the water, the surface bubbling just below his armpits. His eyes were closed as he relished the feel of the warm water as it churned, the water jets caressing his flesh, soothing and soft, and satisfying.

A sound barely heard above the whir of the jets and the pop of the bubbles broke him from his relaxation. He opened his eyes and smiled: Vanessa was standing in the doorway, sipping a glass of chardonnay, wrapped in a short pink terry cloth robe. Much of her supple legs were in view as the robe descended only to mid-thigh, while her lovely brown hair was pinned up on her head in a series of intricate folds.

"Enjoying yourself?" she asked, smiling demurely.

"Much," he exhaled.

Her expression changed. "How's the water?" she purred, and Todd knew well what the look on her face meant. It had its intended effect almost instantly.

He grinned. "Lonely," he told her.

Vanessa laughed, a musical sound, and downed the last of her drink. She tugged at her sash and let the robe slip from her shoulders, and fall to the floor, proudly displaying herself before him.

He drank in the sight of her, intoxicating himself as if she were wine. He drank in her long legs and the neatly trimmed swath of curls covering the mound where they met, her flat stomach, and her full, firm breasts. Her bright brown eyes flashed with sudden hunger. She stepped into the water and sank down into his arms, her back against his chest.

"Mmmm, yes," she sighed as the water enveloped her. She gasped suddenly when she felt something press sharply into her side, and added, "Oh my!" Her fingers swept under the water and grasped his shaft, and stroked it.

She rolled over in his arms and their naked bodies molded together. He leaned in and kissed her gently on the lips, and she kissed him back, equally tender.

Todd ran his hands down the smooth, slick curve of her back, and she giggled into his mouth as he dug his fingers into the taut flesh of her bottom. She broke their kiss, redirecting her worship to his exposed neck, kissing and nibbling it all over.

His fingers were active, but gentle, pushing her rounded cheeks together, pulling them wide apart, running his pointer down and over the compressed plot in the crevice between, all the way down to the perineum, which he tickled with exceeding softness.

"Mmmm," she murmured into his neck, and then she was moving again, pushing his legs together as she rose up to straddle him, slithering up his body to offer her fleshy breasts to his active mouth.

Todd wasted no time, releasing his hold on her ass to grip her round and ripe melons and squeeze them together. His tongue flicked back and forth over the shriveled and distended pink crests as her hand reached back and tightened its hold upon his cock.

She wiggled her hips and positioned herself, and he felt her guide the purple head of his manhood into the folds of her pussy. His hands traveled down from palming her tits to grab hold of her hips as she lowered herself with excruciating languor onto his column.

"Ahhhhh," Vanessa moaned as his thickness spread her labia.

Her arms wrapped around his neck as she sank further and further into his lap, impaling herself ever-so-sweetly, ever-so-fully, until she bottomed out and his cock could go no deeper, her rump resting on his thighs. He bent his head to worship her glistening body with his tongue, pressing his face into the valley between her breasts. His hands slipped around her waist and took hold, once more, of her luscious bottom, even as his mouth closed over her succulent right nipple.

Vanessa sighed, but it was clearly not what she wanted; she took hold of his head and drew it back, bringing her own mouth down to his to kiss him with tender passion. It was sweet and sensual, their kiss, and spoke as much about where their relationship had gone as anything else; in times not long past, she would have devoured him in such a moment, hard-charging the sex and climax, but it seemed she preferred this time to enjoy the experience of love-making.

This did not preclude her hips, of course, from grinding tight little circles where she sat in his lap, eliciting little whimpers and moans from them both, nor from slowly, ever slowly beginning to slide herself up and down on his considerable shaft.

Todd clutched her buttocks, urging her up and down, before he brought his hands to touch her breasts again, holding them like little shelves just below the rounded undersides such that, with every downward movement of her body, her breasts came to rest heavily upon the flat of his palms. At the same time, with every downward movement, he began to move himself, lifting his hips slightly to meet hers.

"Just like that, baby," she breathed, her eyes fluttering. It was slow and leisurely love-making, the kind that spoke of intimacy and connectedness, and it was beautiful. "You're so big!"

1...345678