All Comments on 'Reloaded, Murder at the M & M Lounge'

by Cuckoldjim

Sort by:
  • 41 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Depressing

A cut your wrists type of story. 1*. Not erotic in any way, no redeeming features and definitely not a good cuck story.

rightbankrightbankabout 9 years ago
this is even worse than the first version

I am mad at myself for hoping for a better outcome.

hindsight2020hindsight2020about 9 years ago
Ok until the last couple lines.

With those words so totally inconsistent with the rest of the story, it went from 4*s for a good part one to 1*.

impo_60impo_60about 9 years ago
The reloaded...

It would have been better to let the story stay as it was in the first approach...This transformed the story from bad to worst. And stories like this one, make it easy to understand why some polices prefer to shoot a black man first and only then ask the questions!!!! This is a racist story, racism in its worst...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Please keep going

you're driving the assholes annony. crazy!! Gave it a 5

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Clackamas County

Your cheating wives were lucky to find Black Studs in that area of Washington State. While they have some Hispanics and Chinese, Blacks do not make up a 1/2% of the population. Still it's a good story. Keep up the good work.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
belongs in IR fetish

1

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Anon who gave it a "5" is the asshole.

Who is frustrated because the asshole only has a 4 cm dick.

KarenEKarenEabout 9 years ago
1 Star

No better than the first, maybe worse.

Sidney43Sidney43about 9 years ago

Clackamas county is in Oregon, not Washington, as it adjoins Multnomah county which essentially is the city of Portland. There are quite a few black, or African Americans in Portland. While the subject matter borders on fetish, the story line itself, told from a LEO perspective is interesting. The writing style reminds me a bit of the old Dragnet series, where a dry narrative style provided by Sgt Joe Friday fleshed in the details we saw on the fuzzy TV screen.

Gave it four stars because of the writing, not the subject matter. I won't penalize an author just because I don't like what he writes about.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
re: anonymous-please keep it going

Hi there bonnie dear. Back again with your meaningless scores. Only an idiot would give a story like this a high mark. An insult to the really good erotic writers on this site, which this trash isn't. 1* Isn't this fun dear?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Geez that was awful.

Somehow you managed to make it worse than the first one. You should probably get "1" star just for that fact alone. UGH!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
if she is pregnant at all

no matter if it could be mine shed at the least have an abortion. or who ever made her pregnant better want his protege as hed damn sure get it along with the cheating assed wife. Me I'd get our kids while she remarried her nigger and raised their kids. I don;t think a judge would want a woman like her raising decent kids

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Trying to stimulate some thought.

I see that I have succeeded in pissing off just about everyone. Good. Perhaps the anger will inspire some thinking.

Just FYI, people might find it interesting to Google "M & M Lounge" , "Clackamas County", "Clackamas Town Center Mass Shooting," and other events mentioned in this story.

The bottom line is that this story illustrates why the classic BTB response to a wife's infidelity is maladaptive and results in the cuckolded husband becoming a Darwinian failure.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Really silly. You obviously have much more time than brains.

Maybe in the next rewrite you can arrange for you to be one of the victims at the M&M Lounge? You obviously cannot be one of the bulls.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Get rid of the bitch!!

He should have told her yes that he is going to divorce her, and that if he ever sees her again that he will kill her!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
1 star

Why rewrite a bad story and make it worse?

MattblackUKMattblackUKabout 9 years ago
5* read. I don't pretend to like this lifestyle

you told a good story.

Actually, I think we need to hear more about the cases of this detective in the non-erotic section.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Why did you write this story?

Too long and the outcoming too unbelievable.

There is only one ending acceptable: shoot the niggas' or their balls.

tazz317tazz317about 9 years ago
THERE IS A LOT OF PEOPLE INVOLVED

and they are all living on borrowed time, TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
rewrite please...

This could have been so much more powerful, let alone the discussion as to the character just accepting his wife's behavior. I would have taken her to the morgue or even better the lab for an up close examination of all the bodies- and ask her - if you want some black cock - here is a dead one.....

Then to the hospital to visit any AIDS patients, then a trip halfway across the I-5 bridge.. After all on Lit anything can happen right.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
What the hell are you talking about?

You piss off people? Hell just your username is enough to piss off anybody you sick fuck.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
So the good detective is less than a man....

....and happily accepting his wife's adultery, because he can't satisfy her?

Wow, what a ringing endorsement for faithful marriage.

You make me want to go hunting for men to fuck my wife, just so I can experience the abject humiliation of having her enjoy sex with anyone she wants, while I continue to "be a good husband to her". Yup, bring 'me on, all sizes and colors, she's open for business. Yup, you got it. If my wife is going to fuck around, she's gonna earn and contribute to the fiscal wellbeing of the household. Different than our good detective, however, I'm never touching her skank ass again. I'll find a woman that will want me and won't fuck around on me (oh, don't feed us that bullshit about how "nobody will want my middle-aged fat ass). I can work out my physique, she can't alter that she cheated on me. And now I have a greenfield opportunity to fuck anyone I want. And there are plenty of willing women of all ages in the world.

She made her call, now he should make his....and NOT to be her willing victim.

SleeplessinMD4SleeplessinMD4about 9 years ago
WTF!

You went to the trouble of rewriting the story but it really leaves more questions than the first version. Assuming that his wife was involved in the murders at the lounge how do the husband cover up her presence? Does he even care that it becomes public knowledge about her antics? It sounds like he prefers her fucking other big dick guys in the future where they fuck her bareback but he has to wear a condom. What about STDs since her fucking at the lounge means that she will get whatever is out there? Will they raise another man's child if she gets pregnant? Is the husband going to participate in her flings with other men? Perhaps he could get another man's semen at the source by suck the cock before and after she is fucked since he finds it so erotic. By my questions you can see that this story really belongs in the Fetish Category because the fact that they are married is so incidental to their relationship. Based upon her "confession" the wife really does not care about the marriage and if it wasn't for the lounge murders the Detective husband would still be in denial.

Rockyderek_caRockyderek_caabout 9 years ago
Detective wimp is it?

Hope he's not law enforcement near me. Loverboy needs to have an accident, maybe caught with drugs in the trunk?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Damn Shame

The pussy didn't pull the trigger when he had the gun in his mouth owuld have been one less cuckold fukcing wimp in the world.

Nothing worse than cuckheads who think that they have a strong marriage when their wife is being plowed by someone else, if your wife is out fucking other men all you are to her is a means to pay the bills nothing more.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
blam!

To bad there wasn't a miss fire for this worthless pile of shit. Better he should have killed the black ass hole then took at all his friends in a car jacking. Then the whore wife later in a drive bye shooting Being a cop then covering it up as gang related shooting.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
cucks and sluts are special.

Sorry you can't satisfy your wife. We

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
WTF

What's up with all you guys writing stories about married men that are vwimps and allow their wives to cheat on them and say. It's OK as long as she comes back to me. What a crock of sh-t

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
can't say it is the worst story

But pretty close

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Revision

I was hoping that this would be a major improvement over the prior piece of crap.

It isn't.

I'm irritated that I fell for this crap twice.

I'll not make that mistake again.

Please don't write anymore until you get some professional help- not psychiatric help, literary help. Really, You need competent writing advice.

ScorpioJJScorpioJJabout 7 years ago
So many diseases

Nothing but pain in their futures. They both deserve the horrors that await them. I feel sorry for their kids as they enter the foster care system. The dead are the fortunate ones in this disgusting tale.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Should have shot the cunt...

...and said he was cleaning his gun!

PlanerguyPlanerguyalmost 6 years ago
Stupid

Stupid cuck!! Knew he was being cream pied? Should have shot her just like other cop did. Shove gun up her cheating cunt and blew her cunt apart.

oldbearswitcholdbearswitchover 5 years ago
Worse than the first

Good tidbits ruined by the plot and the author's bS lectures.

tazz317tazz317over 5 years ago
WASTE NOT ...WANT NOT

and hope they may learn sooner that later. TK U MLJ LV NV

InsigniaInsigniaover 5 years ago
I read this thinking

It might be interesting. I guess it is but there are some issues and most of them involve word choice. Find some synonyms. Use 'he' once in a while. We also get you like 'natural breasts'. You put so much emphasis on skin color that it becomes way more than just annoying.

You have a great way with details. From the guns, to the crime scenes and even character descriptions you have a talent and some humour. Keep re-writing. I am not a fan of the sperm slurping cuck there were parrs of the story that were engaging.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Pathetic story from SICK mind. Such garbage should come with a warning label. Fooled me once author, never again.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Just plain bullshit!!!

mathur_nkmathur_nkabout 1 month ago
Why is it in loving wives. It should be in interracial.

Why should it be in Loving wives? It should be in interracial with titles like BBC and cuckold of BBC.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous