Reloaded, Murder at the M & M Lounge

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"The best part was when you got hard again. It had been years since you had been able to regain an erection. You didn't bring me to orgasm with your penis the way the Negro had, but I didn't care. Just the fact that you desired me again was all the satisfaction I needed."

Bradley began to hug and kiss his unfaithful wife. He didn't allow the taste of semen in her mouth to dissuade him even though it might not all be his. He bent down to suckle her big, beautiful, all natural breasts which were presented to him by her shelf bra. Somehow, Linda was on top of him again, rubbing her big tits against his face. Bradley kissed his way lower, down her belly. She reluctantly yet inevitably yielded to the temptation to shift her pelvis up his chest, bringing her sex closer to his mouth.

As Linda straddled Bradley's head to press her adulterous sex against his mouth, she was certain that the distinctive nuances of her aroma and flavor were not unfamiliar to him. This was not the first time that she had served her husband sloppy seconds. It wasn't even the first time that he had suspected that she was serving him sloppy seconds. It was merely the first time that she was certain that he knew that she was serving him sloppy seconds. The knowledge that her husband still lre oved her enough to give her this pleasure was liberating and arousing.

Bradley realized that what he was doing for his unfaithful wife should have been an affront to his pride, but he didn't care. He still loved her and wanted to demonstrate that love. However; there something intensely pleasurable for him as well. It was as if the aroma and flavor of another man's semen in Linda's vagina was an aphrodisiac. He resolved to not care what other people might think of him. It was none of their damn business. It was something private between himself and his wife. If anyone else found out, it would not be their place to condemn him

Once her husband had succeeded in bringing her to orgasm, Linda slid her vagina back down his chest and belly until her labia kissed his penis. She vacillated for only a moment about retrieving a condom from his nightstand drawer. They hadn't been using condoms so diligently in recent months. The unaccustomed thrill of going bareback with her husband again after being so obsessive in recent years had been almost as exhilarating as going bareback with her paramours.

Detective Bradley savored the sensation of Linda's vagina enveloping his unprotected penis. It was a sensation that he had become re-accustomed to in recent months. It was a sensation that she usually allowed him to savor only after a Wives Night Out. It was a sensation that had conditioned him to suppress the suspicions that had been provoked by her indulging in Wives Night Out.

Linda continued to ride her husband's naked penis. He would not have been able to give her any pleasure if she hadn't been flexing her vagina to grip his seemingly modest endowment. She reminded herself that he really wasn't that much smaller compared to most of her paramours. It was his growing gut that got in the way that was the real problem.

Linda should not have been able to bring herself to another orgasm with her husband. After the pleasure that she had enjoyed from having her paramour's big, black penis inside her, she didn't resent her husband's increasingly frequent inability to satisfy her. The fault was truly hers rather than his. However; the wanton sluttiness of having her husband pleasure her orally then riding him bareback while her most recent paramour's semen was still seeping from her vagina was an aphrodisiac. Her climax was less intense than she had experienced with her most recent, Negro paramour and certainly less intense than what her husband had just given her with his tongue, but it satisfied her on a deeper, more emotional level.

The sensation of Linda's pelvic muscles spasming around his penis brought Detective Bradley to orgasm. He vacillated about warning his wife, but the now certain knowledge that his loving wife had once again been inseminated by not just another man but a black man provoked a primal urge to reclaim his husbandly prerogatives by inseminating her himself.

Linda could sense her husband's impending climax. For only a moment she was tempted to raise herself off of him as she usually did, perhaps only barely in time, so that his semen was wasted on her belly and breasts. Her wanton rejection of her husband's after allowing herself to be inseminated by a black man had always been so empowering. However; now that she had confessed her infidelity and had received his forgiveness, she wanted to express her love by allowing him the opportunity to fill her with his sperm. His ejaculation was not as forceful or as voluminous as her paramour's had been. She knew instinctively that if any sperm succeeded in fertilizing an egg, it wouldn't be his. Perhaps he knew it too, but she still owed her husband a chance to impregnate her.

Linda was exhausted from her adulterous exertions, so she fell asleep before her husband did. Detective Bradley held her in his arms as he contemplated what the morning would bring. Linda's belated discovery of the massacre at the M & M Lounge had revealed her deception and compelled her to confess. Although he had forgiven her, the morning would bring another, awkward conversation. He was that there marriage would survive, but he knew that it would be forever changed. He suspected that in spite of her remorse, she might not repent by reverting to monogamy. Bradley was not certain that he wanted her to.