All Comments on 'Reluctant Wife Anne'

by wendyetmark

Sort by:
  • 19 Comments
don-donna2don-donna2about 18 years ago
Please explain to me what it is that makes this

story EROTIC

After all the site is called LITEROTICA

One would assume that it is for EROTIC stories.

Are there really readers who find tales of rape EROTIC?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
the pill

was a great story, i j/o while reading it and am going to do it again

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Old English Wife Whore Trick

You lads sure know how to get excited - just try to or somehow get the wife slut to whore for you so you can watch cocks - big black ones or just any other cock.

More proof that the self cuckolding virus is alive and well in the isles. What else do you wimps do for excitement - get toghether and grade the videos of your scheduled wifie gangbangs with the neighbors down at the pub???

How not erotic for normal men!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
What is the problem?

What's all the grouse about? This was under Nonconsent/Reluctance category and the story fits here awright. If those who are so against this kind of story go read other category and stop making all these fuckin noise. And it did says 'Fantasies' dickhead.

So incestuous is awright but having a wife being fucked by other men is not awright? What is the logic?

Way to go Wendyetmark

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
This story was plenty erotic

I love these idiotic commentors that read a story in a category they know they won't enjoy then leave a negative comment. Everytime you morons do this you should be shocked with cattle prods. It seems to be the only way you meatheads can be led to a story you might enjoy.

submissiveMansubmissiveManabout 18 years ago
Non-Con includes Rape and Simulated Rape

don-donna2 I'm glad you at least had the courage to sign your comments. This is the first signed "trash" of a genre that I've noticed. Usually the trasher is too embarrassed and uses Anonymous as a cover.

As far as your comment, there are many men and women (my wife is one of them) who use the fantasty of rape to excite themselves. Even if they'd never really WANT to rape\be raped.

AnnieCD1955AnnieCD1955almost 13 years ago

very enjoyable story

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Offensive

This story was offensive and biased against black people

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
That was it?

She didn't divorce him? What as complete failure this story was. He was a total ass and deserved her dumping him. On her part, why would she consider staying with a man that acted as though he was her pimp? Stupid story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago

What a stupid man feeding his wife a very dangerous drug, just to have her raped without her knowledge, he certainly has no respect for her I doubt that he loves her. If she dies of an over dose he will be in serious trouble.

brady20brady20about 3 years ago

Great story it would've been a lot better if it was true Anne knew about

and really want it

viciouswomanbeaterviciouswomanbeateralmost 3 years ago

very nice, my wife regulary gets so drunk she does not know what she is doing.

my friends have fucked her many times

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Interesting variation on a theme.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

In the story, the woman is raped with the use of a date-rape drug, in effect. It show disrespect towards women and racism towards people of color. It also uses the N word. It reminds me of hearing stories of women who were raped after using a date-rape drug and some of whom got pregnant. The eroticism of the story is lost.

FyrscapeFyrscapealmost 2 years ago

would have been a great story if she had wanted it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Yeah, I don’t find giving your wife roofies as erotic.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Good fantasy, but what a complete c**t the husband is, sad to think that in the real world, there are people like that.

Sweetnothings77Sweetnothings77about 1 year ago

I liked it cause I been like Anne on my own though. I didnt need no Man to drug me or get me drunk. Enough times I was at a Party and I got my self Drunk enough and did some Drugs there or both Drinking and doing drugs where I just got Stupid and Horny and let the Mens there start Touching ON me and Kissing me and then Taking ALL my Clothes Off to I was down doing this one and that one. There was a few times I woke up to still a Man On TOP of me going for His smiling down at me while my Legs was Up ON His Shoulders to He Finished Inside me. That happened enough times but I still didnt learn after the first time. I did wake up Sore a bunch of times and Some times was waked up by the Staff at the Motel or Hotel coming in while I was laying Naked on the Bed or Floor even.

Problem I been like Anne to is I LIKE Being TIED UP. I like the Feeling of Not being able to do nothing or stop the Mens from Getting with me. I learned that with a Much OLDER Man and Black Daddy I had who Done me that way Regular and then with Other Mens like Steve Done with Anne.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

There really is a lot of rubbish in these comments.

The only people I EVER hear using the N word are black people.

Of course drugging people to have sex, which will then be non consensual by default, is wrong.

But it's a fantasy site. The God botherers KNOW what it is, but they still go loopy anyway.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous