Remember... Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All lingering sense of discomfort in her throat disappeared as a sudden wave of pleasure rippled through her body. "Oh, master," she breathed as the sensations overwhelmed her mind and body. Five charms, at least, she guessed as Mark's lingering hands on her neck sending a shiver of arousal down her spine. Those hands soon once again gripped her hair and forced her to take his member into her mouth.

This time, as her master pushed deeper into her mouth, the dreaded gagging sensation was replaced by one of pure ecstasy. A moan escaped her lips before it was abruptly cut off as her master proceeded to force his entire length into her welcoming mouth.

Settling into a steady rhythm, Amanda eagerly sucked and licked as her master used her. She looked at him with adoration as each thrust sent a shiver of pleasure to her sex. She tried to grind her thighs together to release some of the pressure, but it only served to heighten her arousal while her release stayed as elusive as ever. She whimpered and tried once again to beg her master with her eyes, but he only groaned as he continued to thrust even faster, each thrust bringing her closer and closer to her peak, but never reaching. She struggled with her bonds, but even that very action only served to reminded her of her helplessness, amplifying the sensations. Her mind screamed inside of her as she felt herself slowly driven insane by lust. She prayed to her goddess for release. She prayed to her master for release.

A brief moment of concern crossed his mind as he saw tears flow down Amanda's cheeks, but her bright green eyes showed nothing but maddening desire. She bobbed her head faster around his cock, slurping and licking whenever she could. Mark groaned as he felt his orgasm quickly approach. When the moment arrived, he saw her take his whole length between her ravenous lips. Her throat milked his cock as he released into her, swallowing every drop he offered.

By the time Mark had pulled out of her mouth, she was feeling a little light headed. Amanda leaned against her master's leg with lidded eyes and gasped for air, all the while trying her best to lick along his shaft with her outstretched tongue. A gentle hand stroked her head. "Good pet," she heard her master say.

Moments pass before Amanda's breathing calmed, and she looked back up to Mark. Her glazed eyes revealed a barely contained frenzy. "Master," she whimpered, her voice dripping with desire, "I need you. Please, fuck me. I'll do anything! I need-" Mark silenced her with a finger against her lips, turning the rest of her words into a lustful mewl.

Pulling her up on unsteady legs, Mark kissed her parted lips as he loosened her skirt, letting it drop to the floor. Her bound wrists were briefly loosened to allow her bra to be slipped off before her wrists were once again tied above her head. Now naked except for her stockings, Mark stood back and admired her body, glistening with sweat and shivering with lust.

"Undress me, pet," he ordered.

The elven slave tried to follow her master's order as quickly as able with her bound and unsteady hands. Fortunately, her task was simplified by his pants having already been pulled part-way down. When she had finished with her task, her hands almost unconsciously went to her aching cunt, only to be grabbed by Mark, a disappointed frown on his face. Amanda's eyes widened at her mistake; her fear of not being allowed to cum almost brought tears to her eyes again.

He held her hands above her head for a beat, expression unchanged, until he lead her backwards, away from his bed. "Did you just try to make yourself cum, slut?"

"I'm sorry, master. I wasn't thinking. Please fuck me! Please let me cum!" She pleaded, her voice laced with desperation. "Punish me, but please let me cum!"

Mark seemed to ignore her pleadings, still pulling her her backwards. She tried to turn her head to see just where he was leading her, but her master gripped her by her hair to make sure her gaze only fell upon him. "You are mine," he declared as she felt her back touch the stone wall behind her. The coarse, uneven surface scraped against her back; the pain only added to her delirious pleasure. He released her hair only to pick her up by her waist, and position her cunt over the head of his cock. "You will cum only when I let you. Do you understand, slave?"

"Yes, master!" She nodded in need as she spread her legs, desperate for the penetration that she has longed for.

Her master lowered her slowly onto his cock, inch by agonizing inch until their pelvises touched. The slave bit her lip as she moaned in delicious agony when she realized that her feet still did not touch the ground. She was pinned to the wall by his cock and his hands around her waist. Her thighs tensed and her toes curled as she relished in the feeling of powerlessness, while at the same time, tried to follow her master's order to not reach her peak. It was pure torture.

"Oh master, please let me cum," she begged, her emerald eyes pleading. "I... I can't... Ah!" She almost screamed as Mark violently began to thrust against her, sending her over the edge almost immediately.

"Are you cuming already?" Mark asked a clearly incoherent Amanda. Her eyes rolled back while her lips parted in unbounded ecstasy, vocalizing her release with wild abandon. He continued to thrust against her, groaning, as he felt her sex clench around his cock. "I'm going to have to punish you for that," he grunted.

As for Amanda, she barely heard her master's words as her world exploded in white. Her orgasm claimed what little there is left of her conscious mind while her body responded in the only way it knew how: by wrapping her legs around her master's waist, and doing what she could to grind against that wonderful cock, sending her over from peak to peak. It was difficult for her to determine whether it was one continuous orgasm or multiple in rapid succession but it was hardly relevant to her at the moment.

Mark slammed into her again and again, using her for his own selfish desires. His earlier release into her throat had sated him enough to last through the delicious eagerness of his slave's hungry cunt, but he knew that it wouldn't be long until he would empty himself into her once more. He grinned as he saw Amanda regain some of her senses, marked by a sharp gasp as her eyes regained their sharp focus, staring into his own eyes.

"Master... ah..." she panted, biting her lip. It seemed like she was concentrating with all her will to remain lucid. "I'm so sorry!" Her voice rising in pitch as another orgasm washed over her. She recovered quickly, but the sharpness of her eyes faded just a little bit. "I can't... I can't stop cumming!"

"You don't sound sorry at all," he growled, staring back into her. He relished in her helpless as he watched her lose a bit of her composure each time he thrust into her. "You're enjoying this, aren't you? Since you can't control your own cunt, let me do that for you. You'll stop cumming when I let you stop."

Amanda only had time to vocalize a distressed whimper before she peaked again. And for what felt like forever, she begged her master between each orgasm with incoherent pleas for mercy. He gave her none. With a final helpless cry, the slave girl felt her mind break as she surrendered to the unending pleasure.

-+-+-+-+-+

The large granite bath was something of an oddity in an otherwise ordinary house such as his, but Mark enjoyed warmth of the water surrounding him, and the floating sensation that accompanied it. Drifting in the water, he closed his eyes to relax, but memories of the debaucheries he had just shared with Amanda came rushing back. He had tried to push her a little too hard, he admitted to himself, but the the elf girl took to it surprisingly well. A small smile came to his face.

It had been almost twenty minutes since he had laid Amanda down on his bed after the conclusion of their intense coupling, and Mark was getting a little worried. She was barely conscious, but seemed to receptive to the idea of a shared bath, asking for some time to calm herself. Just as he thought of going to check on her, he heard light footsteps coming from the hall.

"Hey," Mark greeted mostly naked elf as she stepped through the bathroom door. She still had on her black stockings, and her wrists were still bound, but Mark noted that she had taken off the collar around her neck.

"Hey... master," she added with a coquettish smile.

He laughed. "Come here, you," he gestured towards the bath.

Amanda obediently sat on the rim, next to him. Rising out of the water, Mark let her lean against his chest as he took off one satiny stocking, then the other, caressing her calves and feet. "Do you want me to untie you?" He asked. She considered it for a moment before shaking her head. "Ok, try not to get it wet, then."

Mark picked her up, and gently lowered her into the bath between his legs. She leaned back against his chest as she nuzzled against his neck. A content sigh escaped from her lips. She draped her arms behind his neck as an embrace. "Thanks for that," she said, her voice just above a whisper, but in the quiet room, it was enough.

"I'm glad you enjoyed it. You did great too. I was getting worried that you had forgotten your safeword until you almost said it," he told her, his hands wandering, caressing her offered body.

"I 'remember'-ed it," she gave a small laugh. "But..."

"Hmm?"

"But you know, I was actually really scared at some points. Not of you! No. More scared of myself. There were moments that I felt I had lost control of myself. Of my mind and body. I don't think the 'me' at the time would've allowed myself to deny you anything, even if I would have wanted to."

Mark wrapped his arms around her, and gave her a reassuring squeeze. "Why? Was it because of the collar?"

"Maybe," she admitted. The lingering memory of that day when Mark took her in that alley came to her mind, but... Amanda shook her head. "Maybe... can we try this without it next time?"

"Yeah, sure. I only did it this time because when I had asked Madam Kessing about them before," Mark said sheepishly. "She had said that one or two charms would be enough to remove any discomfort for you when we're doing stuff. I didn't know you would react so strongly from it, though."

Amanda giggled. "I thought you had put five or six charms on me, so maybe part of that was just my own mind playing tricks on me. I swear I don't remember just two charms being so powerful."

"Well, I think the circumstances around your wearing the collar this time is a little bit different," Mark laughed.

"You mean tied up and helpless, while being subject to horrible abuse?" She looked at him, her face completely serious.

"Touche," he laughed again. "But was it really that horrible? I thought you rather enjoyed the abuse," he emphasized his words by cupping her breasts in his hands, and pinching a hardening nipple.

Amanda hissed as she arched her back, pushing her breasts up above the water. "Horrible. Cruel," she moaned. Her eyes narrowed with playful annoyance.

"Spirits, you're a horrible liar." His fingers clamped down on another nipple and twisted, eliciting another moan from his elf girl. He held his hands where they are, above the water, so that when Amanda tried to relax her arched back, she found herself pulling on her own nipples. She whimpered helplessly as she tried to keep herself in a comfortable position.

"Hey! You're an evil sadist. Do you enjoy hurting- Ah!" Her words were cut short as Mark pinched down harder and pulled up. She felt almost as if her whole weight was lifted by her breasts alone.

"Slutty masochists like you will take whatever abuse I feel like giving you," he said, releasing her abused tits from his grasp. Amanda sunk back down into the water with a gasp. However, her reprieve was short lived. Almost immediately, she felt a hand at her sex. A finger thrust inside her with almost no warning. "You'll take it all, and you will like it. And you will thank me for it."

Biting down on her lip, Amanda stifled a moan as she weakly tried to grind her hips against his hand. "Ah... thank you, master."

Mark rewarded her obedience with a few more thrusts of his finger before he withdrew. With an arm around her waist, Mark rose out of the water, picking her up along with him. He sat down on the ledge of the bath, with Amanda on his lap. He placed his legs between hers, keeping her spread for him. His cock rested between her labia, teasing her as she tried to grind herself against him, but his arm around her waist prevented her from obtaining the object of her desire.

Amanda whimpered as she turned looked up to Mark, finding him looking down into her eyes. His hand held her by her chin as he kissed her, almost tasting the desperation on her hungry lips. Finally, he lifted her up and and penetrated her slick cunt. The elf sighed in satisfaction.

Still mostly immobilized by Mark's arm around her waist, Amanda gyrated her sex against his, drawing out mutual gasps and moans. As their lips parted, Mark leaned back against the wall with Amanda's body draping on top of him. His hands toyed with her breasts and clit, giving her wordless encouragements to continue her performance.

Bring her arms forward, Amanda braced her hands against his legs while she impaled herself on his wonderful cock over and over again. It wasn't long before her enthusiasm brought her close to her edge again. "Oh master!" She gasped from between breaths. "I'm going to... Ah."

"Are you going to cum without permission again?" Mark growled into her ear as he leaned forward. His hands grabbed her legs, holding them up from behind the knees. He held her immobile, folded at the waist, helpless and completely at his mercy.

Amanda whimpered in frustration, but shook her head. "No, master. May I cum?"

"No. You may cum when I do," Mark answered as he leisurely used her, moving her up and down his cock.

The elf moaned as she tried to delay the inevitable. The slow pace helped, but she knew that the tempo would increase in time, and she would be powerless to stop her own body. Her master will punish her again. Torture her. And she will love every moment.

Mark felt Amanda's body tense up more and more as his own desires rose and he picked up the pace. And as seconds became minutes, her loud moans became quiet squeals; the tendons in her neck and shoulders strained against some invisible force. He knew she was close, desperately trying to hold back what her body could not deny. She had put up a good fight, but when he saw her pointed feet and clenched toes, he knew it was over.

"Cum for me, my pet."

Amanda threw back her head against his shoulder and opened her mouth in a silent scream as she let herself go. All of the ecstatic pressure released in an explosive moment, sundering her conscious mind from her body as she shook in her master's arms.

Mark, for his part, only thrust into her faster, as her orgasmic display brought him closer to his own limit. Quiet whimpers of gratitude fell from Amanda's lips even before she was fully conscious, which then turned into obscene encouragements as she her mind took control of her own body again. As she felt his hold on her body tighten, she knew that he too was close.

"Fuck me, master. Fuck my cunt," she moaned into his ear. "Use me. I'm yours. I'm your pet. Your slave. Fuck me and own me."

Her words send him over the edge. With a loud grunt, Mark slammed deep within his willing slave and released his pent up pleasure. He felt Amanda's cunt clench around his member, trying to draw out all of him as he closed his eyes and relished in the blissful moment of ecstasy.

Slowly, he opened his eyes again. He had released her legs at some point, but they were both still joined, with her lying on his chest. He heard his own heavy breathing intertwined with the elf girl's as their bodies unwound from their second coupling of the night.

Mark finally untied her as the pair bathed each other in the now cooling water, and fell into bed with flirtatious smiles on their face. As Amanda closed her eyes, lying in Mark's arms, she prayed to the goddess that the rope marks on her wrists would still be there in the morning.

-+-+-+-+-+

"This is going to be awkward," Amanda murmured, nibbling on her chocolate pastry. As they approached Amanda's mansion, she began to slow down.

"Oh please. I bet they all knew what we were doing even before last night. Falalie knew for sure. She knew the time we did it in the alley, too," Mark smirked.

"What? She did?" Her eyes widened. "She... she never said anything to me!"

"Just relax. She knew exactly what we were doing yesterday morning in your bed, probably in explicit detail, and you went to have a nice talk with her pretty much right after. I'm pretty sure she doesn't really care," he laughed at her obvious discomfort.

Amanda cringed. "Oh goddess! I'm never going to be able to look her in the eyes again!" She stopped dead in her tracks.

"Amanda! Relax! It's fine! Your guardians' job is to protect you. They're professionals, so they're not going to be judging you on what you do in your own time, or how you want to live your life."

"But-"

"No buts! I'm serious about this. I... I've done this before, protecting someone," Mark held her by her shoulders. "It doesn't matter what I think of the person's actions, it's my duty to protect them. There can't be any conflict of interests between me and them, or else I can't guarantee their trust, and thus their safety."

He paused for a moment, Jaraad's reminder of his own duty from the previous night surfacing in his mind. "So trust me when I say that your guardians doesn't care about what you do, as long as you're safe, ok?"

The elf calmed down a little. Biting her lower lip, Amanda nodded. "I guess they trust you too, now?" She asked with a small smile.

"No, not really," Mark chuckled. "They don't really know who I am, so they don't know where my loyalties lie, but they know that I will keep you safe."

"Maybe I should just hire you," she suggested, half joking.

"Well, you should've thought of that earlier," he laughed as he pulled her along again. "I'm still on contract with someone else, until further notice."

"Aww. You're not hired to seduce me and kidnap me, are you?"

"Oh spirits I wish! I'd have lots of fun with that."

"I bet you would," she rolled her eyes. "But I guess I can trust you for now."

Mark smiled and put an arm around her shoulder. As they walked up to the front gates of Amanda's mansion, he sighed. "I really do wish that was my job. That really does sounds fun."

"Oh shush. You're doing that already anyways," she poked him in the ribs.

Celistra was at the door to greet them, and it was then that Mark noticed something seemed off. The red headed elf seemed somewhat distant as she lead them to the sitting room.

"Is everything alright?" Mark asked Celistra.

Before she had a chance to answer, Ellisa emerged from the back of the house, a grave look on her face. "My lady, may we have a word with you?"

Amanda frowned, glancing at Mark with uncertainty, but she quickly followed.

Celistra forced a smile as she stayed with Mark. "Don't worry, it's not anything against you, Mr. Raven," she tried to assuage his concern.

Mark nodded, but his suspicions remained.

As minutes pass, hushed sounds of a conversation emerged from the dining room area before Amanda came back, a look of sullen confusion on her face.

"Amanda? Is everything ok?"

She sat down next to him, staring at a spot on the coffee table as if not totally aware of her surroundings. "A courier this morning just deliver a letter. It was written by Linae, dated almost two weeks ago, right before Ellisa and I were taken. We... we've suspected that she was the one that betrayed us, but now we know for sure."