Remember Me

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her soft folds covered me in slick velvet skin and when she was fully impaled Cora smiled at me. "You'll never, ever, have to ask if I remember you after this," I said and kissed her again.

With one hand on her bottom and another supporting her back, I helped her ease herself up and down on me a few times. I loved the way she was possessed by the passion of the moment now and ground herself tight onto me.

"God you feel so good," she almost hissed at me as our small movements started to deliver a huge physical impact.

I made the couple of steps that it took to position us close to her sofa and then eased our bodies downward so that I was on my knees. Now, without ever slipping out of Cora's glorious pussy, I leaned forward and rested her on the edge of the sofa. Her arms let go of my neck and deliciously ran down the length of my chest as she leant away from me. Cora looked amazing, her impassioned face, her incredible breasts and her wonderful pussy that had my cock disappearing into it.

Simultaneously I started to thrust slowly in and out of her and reached over to take a nipple between my fingers. Cora shuffled to better position herself for my thrusting. I watched as she closed her eyes and sighed, obviously enjoying what my cock felt like as it plunged in and out of her with a slow but relentless pace.

Within minutes I could feel my own body start to near the summit of our lovemaking; my skin tightening and my blood feeling like it had an electric current running though it. Watching Cora start to moan, I started to massage the top of her very wet pussy, immediately finding her clit, now noticeably swollen. She moaned a little more as I stroked her and continued to pull gently on her nipple. Just for a second I took in the scene, Cora's eyes closed as she moaned, my hands working her body, and my cock moving in and out of her. It was the most incredible scene I'd ever witnessed, and I knew I was going to come soon.

My dream with Cora was always that we would come together, and I was starting to work at that goal when she took away all need. Using her elbows to prop herself a little more upright, Cora opened her eyes, locked onto mine, and said, "Come for me, baby. I'm ready when you are, let's come together."

I didn't need any further encouragement, but got it anyway, in the form of her reaching over and holding my hip so she could assist my rhythm. I slowed my strokes on her clit, synchronizing with my thrusts into her and started to feel the orgasm build slowly and tighten my balls to the root of my cock. "Now, baby, now," she breathed at me as I felt her hips buck upwards and press her pussy onto my fingers.

The climax was so intense that I almost stopped thrusting. Rushing like a freight train through every nerve in my body, the sparks started to tingle and the depth-charge of pleasure was released. It went off somewhere at the base of my belly, radiating waves of ecstasy through every inch of me, burning my skin like a flash wildfire and squeezing my balls harder than I'd ever known. My cock spasmed several times before I started to shoot come. Just before the first shot I realized that some of the contractions were directly from Cora, who was now deep in the throes of her own climax.

Her eyes were closed, she was pulling me into her and her pussy was bucking onto my cock and into my hand. I felt her squeeze my shaft time and again as her moment seemed to go on forever. Just as I started to ejaculate I felt a sudden rush of wetness all around her pussy and knew that she had done the same. With each of the next five or six thrusts, I felt my balls unload into her, my burning white come swimming all around her soaked pussy when I'd done.

Breathlessly, I looked down and saw her open her eyes and smile at me. "Oh my," she half-giggled and half-whispered, "what have we found here?"

I pulled her up from the sofa and kissed her. The salty taste of her sex sweat newly awoke my senses as I tasted her again. My cock was still inside her as we hugged, tight, warm, and satisfied.

"Well," I cleared my throat and looked at her beautiful, flushed, face, "that's one of my life's ambitions taken care of."

Cora kissed me again and smiled playfully now. "You'll have to fill me in on the rest of your ambitions, see if I can't help you with more of them. If they're anything like as good as that one..." I felt her hand brush my cheek and her pussy squirm on my cock. "And..." she smiled impishly, "I know another good thing that comes out of this."

"You do?" It was hard to imagine the night getting any better.

"Yes." She paused for a long, deep, kiss. "Now you don't have to sleep on the sofa. But I have to warn you, I charge for sleeping in my bed, and the only currency I accept is lovemaking."

That was one price I was more than happy to pay.

12