Remember That One Night

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She came with a soft cry, a cry she immediately raised higher, wanting them all to hear it, wanting them all to know she was coming, basking in her their reaction as Mike cursed and pounded down harder still.

He gave a final flurry of strokes and then groaned with release, slowing and stopping.

A dozen men yelled to be next but Liz jumped in instead.

"I get to decide!" she shouted.

Erika lay back with her legs spread, chest heaving as she looked around her. She felt like a pure sexual animal... almost. Something was missing, something important.

She sat up as Liz looked around with a smirk, trying to decide whom to give her to first.

Then Doris moved forward, grabbed Liz and whispered in her ear as she motioned towards Erika. Liz looked thoughtful, then smiled and nodded.

She reached forward and grabbed Erika by the arm, yanking her off the table and leading her up towards the bar. She paused next to a fat biker who had a long chain for a belt, undoing the clip as he grunted in surprise, then yanking it out of the loops.

She spun Erika around and cut the rope, then spun her back again, pulling her wrists together in front of her and looping the chain around them several times, then pulling it up between them to bind the loops in place. She pulled her wrists high.

The fat man who'd lost his chain sniggered then, reaching forward to help her, taking the end of the chain and tossing it over one of the blades of an unmoving, ceiling fan. He pulled on the chain until Erika was forced to her toes, then took the clip from Beth and locked it off there.

The chains were not nearly as comfortable as the leather padded restraints Brian had hung her with, yet somehow the tight steel made her feel even more the prisoner, and she gasped as a thrill of heat moved up her thighs.

The babble in the room softened somewhat, and more of the men licked their lips and looked at her hungrily as Beth moved forward in front of her.

Liz took a belt from her waist and doubled it, then slashed it across Erika's bare bottom. She squealed and twisted in pain as her bottom flared red.

"The lady dyke would like to make back some of the money she bought this slut with," she said, "So she's willing to sell pieces of her for a very reasonable price."

Erika stared at her, then at the crowd.

"Who wants to pay for a chance to be first to stuff himself up into this hot, tight little fuck toy?" Liz called.

She swung the belt again, and again it cracked against Erik's bottom with a sound heard around the bar. She yelped and twisted, then again as Liz, laughing, swung the belt a second time.

"This filthy little suburban fuck toy wants to be used by dirty men," Liz cried. "She gets off on it because she knows he's so much better than you! She's having a weekend trip to the gutter!"

The belt cut across her bottom again, and Erika yelped in pain, the sound drowned up by curses and catcalls from the rough men watching.

Again the belt cut across her bottom, and again, and she whimpered and moaned, her eyes flicking out across the room, seeing the hunger and arousal filling those watching her as they saw Liz strap her bottom.

I can't believe this is happening, she thought in shocked excitement.

"Look at this tender ass!" Liz called, gripping Erik's bottom tightly. "You can bet it hasn't been used very well. You can bet this suburban slut hasn't gotten her ass fucked by hairy bikers!"

Cheers filled the bar, and Liz slashed the belt across her bottom again, making Erika yelp and jerk.

"She needs to pull a chain!"

Erika closed her eyes and shuddered, letting more and more weight fall on her arms, laying her head back as gloried in the dark sultry eroticism gripping the room. Her skin glistened with a light sheen of perspiration as men approached and moved around her, licking their lips and letting their eyes move over her.

She gasped as a hand cupped her behind; then again as another man reached out and pinched one of her nipples. Men laughed and made jokes as she turned her eyes this way and that. Another man groped her, squeezing her breast firmly, while another hand drove up beneath her buttocks to finger her sex.

She twisted on the end of the chain, panting and moaning as the men crowded around her, more hands sliding over her. Fingers slid through her hair, rolled her nipples and drove into her soft, heavy breasts. Others pried at her sex, driving up inside her or rubbing against her clit.

"Hey! Get back, you clowns! Joey goes next!" Liz called, showing the crowd back as a short, stocky man came in and cupped her breasts.

"Want me to get her down?" Liz asked.

"No need" he said in a gruff voice.

He slapped his hand down on her behind, and then squeezed his fingers in against her left buttock, lifting her leg up and out as he undid his pants and pulled his tool free.

Erika balanced precariously on the toes of one foot as he thrust himself into her. Then his other hand clamped down on her behind and he yanked both legs up, holding her in his powerful hands as he began to unceremoniously pump himself into her.

He worked her back and forth against her as he pumped, a sneer on his face as his friends urged him on.

She groaned and let her mind float, reveling in the crude way he used her, in the degrading way they were all treating her. Then she saw the door open and watched Kathy and Erin come through, accompanied by Brian.

She felt a torrent of passion and shocked excitement wash through her as Brian's eyes widened, and felt her insides twist and roil as the man using her humped faster and harder.

He came with a long groan of release, then dropped her, letting her legs swing before she got her toes back on the floor.

"Did you like that, little wife?" Liz purred, pinching and twisting one of her nipples. "Did the little wife like getting a stiff one up in her pussy?"

Erika groaned, body jerking as the woman continued to pinch and tug and twist at her nipples.

"You want another one?" Liz growled, pulling one hand back then slapping her breast painfully.

Erika groaned low in her throat.

"Slut."

She slapped her breast again, harder this time, and then slapped the other one as Amanda groaned and jerked her head back drunkenly, throwing her chest out.

Again she felt her burning nipples plucked and pinched and twisted, crying out in pain as Liz taunted and tormented her. She yelped as her breasts were slapped again, then Liz moved back.

The next man moved in, using her in much the same fashion as the first, running his hands appreciatively over her smooth, soft flesh, then cupping her behind to thrust up into her and swing her against him. When he was done, the next man lifted her ankles up over his shoulders to pound himself against her.

Liz moved in when he was done, turning her back to most of the men, gripping her buttocks and pulling them apart.

"Who wants to be the first to ram his cock up her asshole?" she crowed.

There were more shouts and laughter, and money changed hands as a man moved up behind her. She found herself facing Brian, and stared at him, gripped by a dazed wonder as she felt the man working his prick up into her rectum. She grunted and moaned as he forced her sphincter open and ploughed his way higher, gasping as his hands came around her and roughly groped her breasts.

She could feel his cock forced deeper and deeper, going higher and higher into her belly, giving her soft, aching cramps. Then he was in all the way and pumping as the crowd watched, laughed and shouted advice. Her insides rapidly turned to mush under the constant rutting of his hard tool, her buttocks reddening as his hips slapped against them again and again.

His hands slid down to grip her thighs, yanking them apart to spread her buttocks, lifting her toes off the floor as he jammed himself deeper inside her.

The crowd whistled and shouted its approval, and then another man moved forward, pressing his erection against her open pussy and thrusting up inside. He gripped her behind as the man in back of her shifted his hands up to her breasts, and the two of them took turns rutting into her.

A dozen more men took her from both sides as she hung there, getting more and more dazed as her body was battered and used. Then she was pulled down, and Liz led her around by the hair, pushing her face into the laps of both men and women to suck and lick at their cocks and pussies.

They cursed and derided her as she licked them, tugging on her hair and roughly groping her breasts as others slapped at her buttocks and pinched her soft, swollen pubic lips.

Then she was sprawled back on a pool table as more men leered down at her, plunging themselves into her with lust and hunger, their hands pawing and mauling at her body until every inch felt bruised and raw.

At one point the green felt of the table rubbed her face hard, and she looked up dazedly to see Brian watching her. A large, heavy man was atop her back enthusiastically sodomizing her, and her mind rolled and burned as Brian and she locked eyes momentarily.

Then she dropped her head again, grunting as the man atop her drove himself up into the deepest pit of her belly.

It was definitely a night to remember.

The End...

12