All Comments on 'Remembered Desires Ch. 03'

by Eroscott

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
loved it and anxious for more

As a 20 something proud lesbian woman who lusts after mature ladies, this story truly warms my heart. I have a sister, who is bisexual, and am considering seducing my mother, then introducing her to my other mature lovers and then to a tryst with my sister, her daughter.

Keep writing. This is excellent!

EroscottEroscottover 11 years agoAuthor
Dear Anonymous

Wow! I'm glad you liked my story. I guess if you're a "poud" lesbian and liked my story, then I did something right. As to your future asperations, good luck. I sincerely hope it works out for you.The thought of you, your sister, and your mother altogether having fun and giving each other wonderful sexual pleasure--a real mother and her two daughters--is quite sexually arousing to me. Just remember, attempting to attain a fantasy can go wrong. Be careful.

LenaptLenaptabout 10 years ago
Great and lovely Story! How about a 3 Generation Lesbian Family Story?

Lovely Story!

Thank you for some loving wet wet moments mmmmm

I love lesbian incest stories!

How about a loving Family Story with 3 Generations of Lesbians in love together?

A daugther and a niece (21/22yo), with their lovely Mom and Aunt (45/46yo) with, their curvy Granny (63yo) with also the Moms-in-law (61/62yo) of the mom and aunt?

I hope you like the scenario! lol

Thank you again for some beautiful self wet wet moments!

Helena, mature lesbian, 52yo

Portugal

EroscottEroscottabout 10 years agoAuthor
Dear Helena

I'm so very glad that you liked the story. And thank you for the ideas for furthering it. However, once I write a story I am usually done with it and move on to another idea/story. Also, as to the feasibility of your ideas, well, I don't see it as family. After all, how many lesbian women can you have in one family? That would be a stretch even for an erotic fantasy. The women could seek out other lesbians through ads, but then the family aspect would be gone and I write mainly about consensual adult incest. I do plan on writing another purely lesbian story involving family in the near future, well, something this year, I hope. Thank you again, Helena, for your comment.

MaxOgdenMaxOgdenalmost 2 years ago

This one didn't do it for me like the prior two installments did. Now, to be fair, those chapters were so far and above just about everything I've come across on this site, topping them would be difficult.

But I think the chemistry didn't create as hot a scene this time. The young daughter (in my mind, at least) tended toward waify (willowish, I believe your word was). That's on the other end of the preferred type spectrum for me.

There were moments of undeniable high temp erotic exchanges between the three, initially, at least. But the sex--up to a certain point, and we'll get to that--somehow seemed repetitious despite adding a third party in the mix. It was more of chapter two with just words applied once more for the younger sister.

But it was a slip into a nasty patch of the Kinkwood , off the beaten path that sealed the deal for me. Fisting seems more a form of sexual punishment, a Dark Age torture procedure that almost seems to stretch the acting chops of the porn stars slated to get 5 knuckled on the set that day. Surely this activity is for show only, right?

I never stick around to analyze further. Maybe chicks do dig it, what do I know?

Anyways, chapters 1 and 2 were just about the hottest pieces I've ever read before,on Literotica or elsewhere. Chapter 3 I've already begun to forget.

Sigh.

We'll always have chapters 1 and 2, won't we?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous