All Comments on 'Remembered Desires'

by Eroscott

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
hard to read

really difficult read. it's a weird mixtures of short pointless sentences (seemingly someone gave you a fear of run-on sentences so you've gone the other direction) and a number of overly wordy sentences.

e.g. she got home. the garage door was closed. the front door was locked... see how annoying that is?

DamionnDamionnabout 13 years ago
Awesome

That's a pretty hot tale!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Make More Chapters

That was really hot and you should definitely go on to another chapter and add chloe to it!

EroscottEroscottalmost 13 years agoAuthor
hard to read, by anonymous

Didn't you make this same comment--the exact same wording--shortly after the story was published?

EroscottEroscottalmost 13 years agoAuthor
Damionn

I'm glad you liked it. Thanks.

EroscottEroscottalmost 13 years agoAuthor
make more chapters, by anonymous

Yes, I wrote that story with the intention of writing more chapters. And, Chole will be included. But, at the moment, I am involved in writing a non-erotic novel. It takes up much of my time. But we'll see. Thanks.

PaulScottBarbarasSonPaulScottBarbarasSonover 12 years ago
Good start!

I hope you get back to this story. There are some quality mother/daughter sex stories. But not nearly enough. The notion of mom Carrie carrying on with her daughters Caitlin and Chloe is absolutely fuckliscious! The threesome with Jim could also be provocative. How many guys wish they could have sex with both mother and daughter at the same time? More than a few! And a longer story is a plus!

rosspalrosspalover 12 years ago
Hot Stuff

Love this story. Hope you continue with the sharing and the younger daughter. Very Hot Indeed.5++

EroscottEroscottover 12 years agoAuthor
Re: Hot Stuff

Thanks rosspal. I'm glad you liked the story. Also, I have gotten a lot of people wanting me to expand on this story. I guess I'm going to have to. I just don't know when I can get to it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

Good stuff, but then I like all your stories, so no surprise.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
This is so fascinating.....

Love the start......

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous