Remembered Desires

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After a while Carrie could tell that Caitlin was getting close to a climax and she wanted to know what her daughter felt like on the inside as she hit her peak. Carrie, plunged two fingers as deep into her daughter's pussy as she could and began finger-fucking her daughter, rubbing especially hard on her anterior vaginal wall.

Within seconds she was rewarded by Caitlin tightening her vaginal muscles and letting go of a squirt of sexual juices the likes of which Carrie had never seen. It took Carrie completely by surprise and she quickly backed off. However, almost immediately, Carrie had her mouth back over her daughter's sweet pussy for another round of tongue lashing and finger fucking and for another, even stronger, orgasm causing another strong squirt of juices from her daughter's pussy. This time Carrie was ready and she filled her mouth with the fluid, which, after a second's reflection, she swallowed. She wasn't sure what it was, but it didn't taste bad. It pleased her to do it because it came from her, obviously, highly sexually excited daughter at the moment of orgasm.

Carrie pulled her fingers out of her daughter's pussy. She licked at the juice dripping from them and her hand. Then she lightly kissed Caitlin all over her dripping vaginal area . . . vaguely wondering if she was going to have to change the bedspread.

"I'll be right back, baby," Carrie told her daughter. She got up and went into her bathroom to dry her face and chin off, from Caitlin's surprising squirts. Then she went back in and dried her daughter off between the legs.

"Sorry about that, Mom, the squirting," Caitlin said. "I never did that before Odette was fingering me in just the right place, which I guess you must have done. And I also have to be really turned on for it to make me squirt. So, I guess you can say that I was really turned on, having my mom licking my pussy, eh? Caitlin gave her mother a huge smile then hugged her close.

"I love you, Mom, as a mother and, now, as my lover. Are you okay with that? Me calling you my lover, I mean."

"Oh yes, baby! Yes. I love you too, so very much. And I am proud and happy that we are lovers now."

After that the two women kissed deeply, affectionately for a long time. Caitlin could still taste the essence of her pussy in her mother's mouth. They lay there, on their sides, facing each other, arms and legs entangled, giving each other little kisses. Then, for several minutes they both drifted off to sleep. When they awoke, they kissed again and laughed and hugged each other with affection and joy. Without saying a word, they both knew they would be lovers for a long time.

"We have to be discreet around Chloe," Carrie said seriously. "She shouldn't find out that we are lovers. Do you agree?"

"Well, yeah Mom." Caitlin answered. Then she smiled slyly. "At least until she turns eighteen, this June."

Carrie opened her mouth to say something, a puzzled look on her face. Then she smiled. "I think you're right. At least until she turns eighteen. But remember, honey, just because we're bi' doesn't mean she is . . . and the incest part, well, that just may totally gross her out."

"True enough, Mom, but I still think we should let her know after she turns eighteen. I will be home for the summer and I would love to be able to sleep with you openly. Even if Chloe's not bi' and even if she believes that incest is gross, I believe she'll accept us and respect our decisions."

Caitlin paused. Her mother was nodding. Then Caitlin surprised her mother again. "Now, what about Jim? Do we hide this from him or do you think he can handle it. And, more importantly, if he can accept us as lovers, do you think you could share him with me?"

Carrie's mouth dropped open. Then she shut it. She stared her daughter straight in the eyes, then a mischievous smile appeared on her face. "You know, lover, sharing him might be interesting. I like that idea. And as far as him accepting the fact that his girlfriend and her daughter are now lovers, well, he's very open-minded and as horny as your average male, maybe hornier. I don't think that will be a problem at all."

The two women laughed and kissed then got up and went into Carrie's bathroom to shower together, with more loving caresses and kisses. Afterward, they each had things to do and went their separate ways, with both having the sure knowledge that tonight they would sleep together and make sweet love to each other once again.

12