All Comments on 'Remembering Becky Ch. 03'

by davidwatts

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
So sexy, so HAIRY...

Oh, man, this is the sexiest story! I have never been with a hairy woman, but it's one of my biggest fantasies.

I have a large collection of photos of unshaved women and I consider hairy armpits my weakness. (Along with big, natural breasts!) This story exceeds my wildest imagination - I came TWICE before I finished reading it for the first time, and I'm going to read it again after I send this. Thank you for writing such a beautiful, well-written erotic encounter!

P.S. In the next chapter, maybe he can put his cock in her hairy armpit and slide it back and forth until he comes in her crimnson forest? Oh, please, please, please! That would be MINDBLOW!

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Wonderful, sexy, well written, bravo!!

Part 3 lived up to the first two parts. So sexy and well described. You are the master of building sexual tension and then rewarding us for believing. Thank you and please keep writing. I am now going to go wake my wife and expel all of this sexual tension you have given me. THANK YOU!

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Soaping armpits

I wonder what it would be like to lather the thick armpit hair of a hairy woman. I guess Dave has the answer.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Hairy Armpits all the way...

I am so into your stories. I think not many guys these days understand just how freakin' sexy a chick with hairy pits can be. Thank god you totally get into describing what it feels like. I'm a fan of your writing. Keep up the good work - it's totally appreciated.

Did I mention that your stories are excellent beat-off material?

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
funnier and more sensuous

GREAT!!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous