Remembering Becky Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ooooh god no...can't be...not again.... Dave... ohhhh... ooohhh no... coming coming... " Becky began wailing as her body coiled and twisted above me, as if possessed by a force beyond comprehension.

Becky's hands came up and pulled at her scalp as she came, exposing those incredibly hairy armpits to me. At the sight of those furry hollows, I knew I could not control myself any longer, and felt my cum blast inside of her. She reacted to each spurt with a yelp, contracting her muscles in response.

Becky had now drained me but remained atop me, still gently rocking back and forth almost imperceptively. A dreamy look on her face and a demented smile saved me the trouble of asking the obvious question.

Becky lowered herself onto me and we hugged. I felt my deflating cock began to slide out of her, and when it finally popped out it made Becky jump in my arms, giggling. We lay side by side for a time, not wanting to have this end.

In time I watched Becky's eyes begin to close, and I felt myself wanting to join her.

****

I awoke with a start and looked at the clock. We had fallen asleep for about an hour. Becky was lying on her back, her eyes shut and her breathing steady. As for me, I had a raging hard on, which was not helped by the sight Becky laying there.

The candles still danced light around us as I leaned over and kissed her shoulder, and then gently nuzzled around her collarbone. When I looked up Becky was looking at me with amusement.

"Hi Dave, you're awake" Becky said with a grin.

"Yeah, I watched you drop off and I must have joined you' I said sheepishly. "Look what I woke up with!" I said while motioning down to my erection swaying in front of me.

"It's confession time Dave" Becky said chuckling. "I've been busy rubbing your cock for a few minutes just now before you woke up."

I got up onto my elbow groggly and tried to get my bearings, still lost in a light fog of wine and Becky.

"Hey Dave," Becky chirped, "let's take a shower together!"

With that she proceeded to help haul me out of bed and together we trudged to the bathroom. Becky had me get the water to an agreeable temperature and I hopped in while holding the curtain open for Becky.

"You can wash me and then I'll do you" Becky announced, and who was I to disagree? I eagerly grabbed the soap and lathered it up in my hands.

Becky reached up and held her hair up out of the spray, leaving no doubt where I was to begin.

"C'mon Dave, be sure to get me sqeaky clean there, in case you decide to do a little exploring there later" Becky instructed me.

My lathered hands worked up an impressive layer of suds as I worked the soap into Becky's armpits. I enjoyed watching her wiggle as I diligently scrubbed for far longer than necessary, just to watch her expression.

My hands worked down to her pliant breasts, and I milked them vigorously to her seeming approval. My hands went down to the spacious triangle of fur between her legs, and as my fingers slipped over her pussy she began to really get into it.

"Turn around Becky, I want to get your back" I told her, and she frowned in return.

"My back's not dirty Dave" she said pouting. "My front, now that's very dirty... very very dirty. I think you might have missed a few spots..."

I remained steadfast however, and Becky eventually turned around to let me scrub her back for a while. Becky announced shortly thereafter that it was my turn to get the treatment, and she took the soap from me.

Becky told me to turn around and when I did I heard her gasp a little as she began gently rubbing my shoulders and back.

"Does that hurt Dave?" Becky asked sounding concerned. I did feel a little stinging from the soap and figured that she had scratched me up a bit in the heat of the moment.

"No Becky, I'm fine. Why?" I asked.

"I'm sorry Dave, I think I got a little carried away and did a number on your back" she said haltingly. "I'll be careful from now on."

"Don;t you dare" I said quite firmly. "Don't you ever hold back. Whatever you did back there, as long as you didn't get an artery I'll be fine. It's sort of a trophy of sorts" I reasoned.

"Okey dokey!" Becky said happily. "It will be my pleasure to rip you to shreads every chance I get! Now put your foot up on the ledge for me."

I leaned agianst the wall of the stall and put my foot on the slippery ledge of the tub. Becky's lathered hands slid all over my ass, sliding up and down the crack, before sliding up between my legs and grabbing my balls.

I groaned as Becky worked my sack roughly, kneading my nuts with a slow and undulating motion. Every few seconds her hand would slide back toward her and her fingers would run over my butthole, with a determination that left no chance of it being an accident.

As my balls continued to get churned, my cock had risen once again, and was now looking for attention. Becky had me turn back around to face her, and I purposely poked my erection into her. She made a face and ignored it as she instructed me to raise my arms.

"Oh look Dave, you have hair under your arms too" she exclaimed in mock surprise as she scrubbed my armpits.

"Not nearly as much as you I'm afraid" I teased.

"True... true" Becky said. "I wonder how you would like getting the same treatment you gave me. Whattya think about that?"

My arms came down abruptly as I started giggling in response to Becky's touch.

"No no no!" I said firmly. "I'm ticklish there, and I would probably have wet the bed if that were me last week."

"Okay" Becky said cautiously. "Maybe I'll rent some scuba gear sometime and we can give it a shot" she said as she washed my chest.

"Ummm, you sure are one hairy guy" she said approvingly. "Hair hair everywhere. Your chest is to die for, you know."

It had never come up before, and I didn't consider myself all that hairy but who was I to complain? Especially when Becky drifted down and began lathering my cock, which was blue steel once more. Up and down, around and around, Becky's hands corkscrewed and pumped my wet cock.

Becky now lifted her leg onto the tub ledge and began working my cock into her opening. It felt so good, so very very good, but I had to stop this now.

"No Becky no!" I said urgently. "We can't."

Becky looked hurt and asked me why.

"We're running out of warm water, and fast!" I said, feeling the water getting colder by the second. Damn those little apartment hot water heaters!

Becky was now feeling the change even shielded from the spray by my body as I turned the shower off.

"Oh I'm sorry honey, did I freeze anything off? Becky asked with mock concern.

I assured her I would be fine after I warmed up and we dried each other off with tender loving care before returning to the bedroom. Becky grabbed my bathrobe from the hook behind the door and pulled the belt out of the loops.

"Here!" Becky said sternly.

Puzzled, but having no doubt that whatever Becky had in mind would be entertaining, I took the cotton belt from her as she fell back on the bed and lay spread-eagled, her body reaching almost all four corners of the bed.

"That was very mean of me to do that to you, getting you all cold in the shower and everything, and I should be punished!" Becky said harshly. She put her arms far above her head, hitting her hands on the headboard.

"What should I do to someone so inconsiderate?" I asked while playing along.

"I think you should take that belt and tie my hands together and make me helpless" Becky said. "Then you can do whatever you want to me, because I deserve it! I was bad!"

I tried not to laugh at this vaudevilian production we were creating as I tied her hands up and jammed the rest of the rope between the mattress and the headboard.

"There Becky, you are completely helpless" I said in my most sinister Snidley Whiplash voice. "There is no way you can escape! Now what would be a suitable punishment?" I thought aloud.

"Well, whatever you do, don't you dare do anything to my underarms!" she said with defiance. "I couldn't stand it if you did anything to me there like kissing and stuff."

I knelt next to Becky on the bed amazed. Although we were kidding around, she was practically begging me to do what I had originally thought had cost me any chance with her. Was it possible that she enjoyed it even more than I did?

My fingers touched the inside of her elbow and slowly went down the inside of Becky's arm. As I reached the beginning of the vast expanse of hair I abruptly stopped.

"Okay, I won't do that to you if you insist" I said while moving further down the bed.

I kissed Becky's neck and slowly licked my way down her body serpentine-like over her breasts and then lower. When Becky saw I was heading south, she started objecting.

"Hey Dave, come back... you come back up here dammit...," Becky said while looking down at me moving away. "Get back up here you turd!"

I chuckled as my tongue reached Becky's navel, a delightful indentation that I probed briefly before moving on. Just below her navel a thin wisp of fine red hair led downward to the wide timberline of her immense bush. My tongue moved along the trail before diving into the dense forest.

Becky had resigned herself to my destination and had begun to react to my actions. My face buried deep in the thick jungle, I savored the rich fragrance of her womanly aroma as my mouth danced over her pussy.

My tongue darted inside for brief attacks, and when I felt Becky start to respond I would pull away very briefly before diving back in. This eventually got her more and more interested, and when she started whimpering in earnest her hips began rising to try and meet my tongue. That was when I stopped, leaving Becky thrusting her hips futily into the air.

It was at that point I began crawling up the side of the bed alongside Becky. I nipped her thick nipple hard with my lips as she looked down at me with what could only be described as pure unbridled lust in her eyes. I was hoping this all was not a dream, because it was all too wonderful to be believed.

As my kisses went along over the fullness of her breast and down her side, she understood where I was headed. My tongue began sliding up her right side until reaching the target, gently parting the fine hair as I slid up though her underarm.

Becky let out a loud moan as I kissed and licked my way through her armpit. Her breath was catching in her throat as I began biting and nibbling her armpit, sucking and chewing and doing anything I could think of to keep her responding like she was. Becky's back was off the mattress as she arched almost impossibly upward. My fingers pulled and pinched her nipple hard as it looked like she was trying so hard to come yet repeatedly left hanging on the brink. I wasn't trying to tease her any longer, it was just happening that way.

Finally, I brought my hand down her stomach and when it went between Becky's legs and brushed the lips of her pussy, she cried out in a voice I had never heard before. All of a sudden... well I wasn't sure what had happened at first, and it took a second before it sank in, but my hand and wrist became drenched as Becky literally came all over me.

Becky howled as I held my hand still against her as the seemingly endless series of what I could only describe as seizures washed over her body, gradually decreasing in intensity before finally ending almost mercifully.

Becky looked almost unconscious. This vibrant and alive woman of a few minutes ago looked like she had the life sucked out of her. I brushed her hair from her face and unraveled what was left of her restraint. She was lying in a puddle and had a meek smile on her face as I held her.

"I'm sorry... sorry I made a mess" Becky stammered. I don't know what happened to me. I can't believe what..."

I noticed that her eyes were getting misty and I kissed her cheek softly.

"Sorry?" I said mystified. "That was the most amazing thing I've ever seen. That was so beautiful, please don't you dare ruin it for me by apologizing."

"You're so wonderful Dave," Becky said while giving me a weak hug, "but I can't leave you hanging like that after you were so good to me. Let me make you happy too."

"Not necessary" I assured her, but she was not going to take no for an answer no matter what I said.

It was at that point that I took her hand and brought it down to her side between us, and rubbed it in the pool of cum I had deposited there earlier.

"Huh?" was all she could ask.

"When you were in the middle of doing that Linda Blair thing and almost lifting us off the bed, I lost it just watching you" I admitted without shame.

"Oh man Dave, I don't know who's weirder, you or me" Becky said before drifting off to dreamland. I managed to get up and kill the candles before collapsing beside her, falling fast asleep in the soggiest bed you could ever imagine. I never slept so well in my life.

next.... what's for breakfast?

12