Remembering Becky Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She brought her finger to her mouth and wrapped her lips around it, smiling and rolling her eyes at the taste of my seed.

"Tastes great Dave," Becky said with a sly wink, "and less filling too. Wow, this is the first time I've seen your cock in the light. Man, no wonder my jaws ached this morning. That is one thick cock you got on you. Never had one that fat before. You don't mind me talking like this do you Dave? You don't mind me telling you how much I love that fat cock of yours do you?"

I managed to shake my head no as Becky crawled onto the bed with the lipstick in her hand.

"You know what this is David?" Becky asked as she turned the bottom of the lipstick, which I realized now was not a lipstick, but a vibrator about the size of an index finger that came to life with a faint hum. Becky ran it over her pussy through the shorts.

"Thought you did" Becky said as she moved down toward the end of the bed. "I brought this with me in case things didn't work out last night for whatever reason. If I get excited and don't orgasm I get really cranky sometimes. That wasn't a problem last night was it Dave? You made me come so many times I lost track. Shame to drag this little fella all this way for nothing."

Becky was now straddling my right thigh, and reached down to grab my balls, gently hefting the sack and smiling up at me.

"Nice balls too, David. You didn't get cheated there either" Becky commented while rolling them in her palm. "Now then, why don't we just see how you like this."

With that, Becky's hand slid down from my nuts and worked down to my ass. I felt her digit rubbing against my anus, teasing and toying the area. Becky then gently inserted her finger ever so slightly, causing me to gasp suddenly.

"So far, so good Dave?" Becky asked as I nodded somewhat tentatively. "How about this then?"

With that Becky withdrew her finger and replaced it with that little vibrator. My upper body bolted upright as I felt the thing inside me.

"Lay back down Dave, and relax" Becky said firmly, and as I did she started to gently work the thing around a little. It was little, but it was... interesting. I felt my whole body shudder as she moved it around. If Becky had asked me if I wanted this done to me beforehand, I would have said no, most definitely. Now, already somewhat... shall we say 'involved' with the toy, the sensation was unlike anything I had ever experienced before.

I was writhing around on the bed, wanting to come so badly, waiting for her to grab my cock. Hop on it, suck it, anything to make me come. I was going crazy.

As the vibrator went on whirring inside me, Becky leaned down as she cradled my balls in her palm. I felt her take first one, then the other nut into her mouth. Becky sucked each one vigorously, going back and forth as I moaned almost painfully, feeling like I could burst.

After a few minutes of this, Becky got up and came over next to me beside the bed. She began groping her breasts again, while looking down at me. Her hands raked my chest, again pinching my nipples, twisting gently.

"You want to come David?" Becky said smiling.

"Yes" I managed to grunt out, sweating like a pig and shaking with excitement.

"Go ahead and come if you want Dave" Becky cooed seductively.

I could have yanked my hands free at any time, but this was so much fun, even though it was almost torture, that I let it continue.

With the little vibrator still humming away inside me, not uncomfortably I must admit, Becky reached her hand under the bottom of her tank top and slowly pulled it up over her head. Her nipples were almost visibly throbbing as her hands went back up to tweak them.

"Your nipples are incredible" I grunted. "So puffy and big and thick. So suckable."

"You like them Dave?" Becky said while leaning toward me. "Want to suck on them babe?" They're so hard and... no I don't think you should" she said while resuming her place.

Becky began wiggling out of her shorts, and indeed was wearing nothing underneath, her briliant crimson bush exploding into view. I could smell her excitement oozing out of her, that sweet pussy so close beside me, yet so far.

Becky raised her right arm and ran her hand through her curly red locks before placing her hand behind her head. Her left hand slid up to her right underarm and she lazily ran her fingers through the abundant thicket, smiling down as she gently pulled at the hair, toying and twirling to her delight and to my ever-increasing discomfort.

"You're as excited as I am Becky" I said while wiggling around as little as possible. "I can smell it on you. Why don't you hop on me and put us both out of our misery?" I suggested with a sense of urgency.

"That's a thought David" Becky responded. "Let me think about that for a minute. Can you tell that I'm turned on? Can you really see it?"

Becky put her knee on the side of the bed and slid her hand between her legs, her fingers parting the thick bush, exposing the pink puffy lips of her pussy.

"You're right David, I am wet" Becky admitted while sliding her index finger inside. "I don't know if I'm quite as excited as you are yet though" Becky said, and with that moved down to the foot of the bed again as I groaned in agony.

Becky again took my ball sack in her hand and began squeezing and kneading it again, this time more forcefully... more passionately, almost violently. My back arched upwards, begging for release of any kind. Instead Becky kept working my balls vigorously as I began almost speaking in tongues, so crazed I was by now.

"God, your cock keeps getting bigger, it's so thick and swollen it looks like it's going to burst" Becky said with feigned concern. "It's almost purple, and it's getting so veiny it's scary. Why don't you just come babe?" she said while again rubbing the cum off the tip of my dick, which naturally only made it ooze more.

"Arrrgh... please... please Becky... got to come please" was all I could manage at this point.

Becky began working my nuts almost savagely, twisting and kneading them while wiggling that vibrator around with intensity. I was teetering on the brink of orgasm for what seemed like forever, making pathetic and absurd noises and thrashing around helplessly under Becky's touch.

Finally, I felt what seemed like an electrical shock come over my entire body, and I screamed out like an animal as I looked down to see the first spurt of my cum blast into the air.

With that eruption, Becky grabbed my cock with both hands and milked it wildly. I felt cum spraying on my chest and the side of my face as I kept ejaculating uncontrollably. Becky kept her cum-drenched hands pumping my cock hard as the sensations of orgasm continued even after I stopped coming. The entire front of my body seemed to be covered with the most ridiculous amount of semen imaginable. My body was still quivering involuntarily from the ferocity of my orgasm, so immersed was I in the experience.

Becky slowed her jacking motion to a stop, and gently slid the toy from my butt. She jumped up to the head of the bed and before I knew it, she had straddled my head with her thighs and was grinding her pussy into my face.

I accepted this chore eagerly and my tongue darted into her dripping pussy. Within a minute Becky was screaming, holding onto the headboard for dear life and grinding herself into my face. I thought for a minute I would pass out from lack of air, but I soon was rewarded with a drenching blast from within her, as she wildly convulsed above me. I kept my tongue working over her clit through the spray, until her orgasm slowly subsided.

We ended up in each other's arms eventually, both of us looking like drowned rats. I held her as tight as I could, not ever wanting this moment to end. She returned the affection, and we lay like that for quite a while, totally drained and thoroughly satisfied.

chapter six... here comes summer

Thank you so much for reading this far.

12