Remodeling Carla Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sensing that he had almost has enough, she stopped on the down stroke, leaving him fully buried. Holding the toy in place, Carla crawled over his leg and moved up to kiss him. Carla slowly removed the imitator from him as they kissed.

Sitting upright, the little girl said, "I've got another surprise for you Daddy." As she leaned back toward his feet, George ran his hand down her back to her butt, trying to reach her, but she sat too close and his arm couldn't bend enough to get there. Sitting back up straight, she showed him her surprise. His eyes grew large as she held up his other Fleshlight and said," I want you fuck me in the ass Daddy. I want you to take my virgin ass!"

Holding the toy to her mouth, Carla ran her tongue around the rim before stabbing the tip of her tongue just inside. George shuddered as he remembered how tight the phony butt hole was. He didn't use it much, just for that reason. Carla continued to caress the little star, wetting it with her saliva. Stopping to slowly insert her index finger, she said, "Oh Daddy, it's so tight. Do you think you can get your big dick in me Daddy? His dick jumped in response.

Carla moved a little to get into a better position for the final assault. Bending, she took George's cock back into her mouth to get it good and wet. George attempted once more to reach her, but she fended him off again. Forcing herself to stop sucking, she sat back up and reached beside her and came up with a tube of the edible lube they bought last night. "Mmm," the little girl said as she squeezed a bit of the lube into the puckered toy, "Coconut, my favorite."

Carla then squeezed some onto his dick and proceeded to run her hand up and down, making sure of the coverage. Satisfied, she licked her hand, "Mmm, it's good Daddy, you try it, "putting her palm at his lips. George took a long lick and it tickled enough that she giggled. Turning back to the task at hand she said, "Okay Daddy, be gentle, this is my first time."

George and Carla watched as his crown slowly spread the fake sphincter. George grimaced, thankful for the lube. He sighed as the head popped past the ring. "Oh Daddy, you're in my ass! Does it feel good Daddy? "He could only nod as he gritted his teeth.

Continuing with slow, short strokes, she continued until his entire length was out of sight. "Oh Daddy, you're all the way in. It feels so good Daddy! Make me cum Daddy!

Unbeknownst to George, Carla was really worked up enough that she thought she just might cum without being touched.

Carla began slow, long strokes, adding a little more lube. Seeing him raise his ass slightly off the bed she said," Fuck me Daddy, fuck my ass! I'm Cumming Daddddyyyy!!!!"

She stroked him faster as he arched his back and bellowed as he came, "Oh baby girl, Fuck your Daddy!"

That was the trigger she needed as Carla climaxed, her body trembling. George had grabbed her wrist to stop her from moving anymore, his cock couldn't take it. He felt her trembling and looked up at her. She wore a pleasurable smile, her eyes shut tight.

The sensitivity finally passing, George moved her hand up, still clenching the toy. Carla looked down as the slid the toy from his softening cock. The head popped out with an audible 'Pop' and she watched as his cum dribbled from within. She leaned in and licked the excess from his stomach and then gently cleaned his cock, licking like a little kitten. Crawling up to face him, she kissed him, sharing.

Pulling back, they looked each other in the eye and said simultaneously, "Hmm, coconut cum,"

Kissing her deeply, he pulled the sheets back over them. Looking over at the clock, he muttered, "Good thing I'm the boss, "as they both drifted off to sleep.