Rendezvous At Kuantan Beach Ch. 1

Story Info
Sensual, naughty & nice times at the beach.
936 words
4.57
13.7k
00

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 07/29/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
josl8
josl8
1 Followers

Kuantan hyatt is really a great place to go... with the relatively clean sandy beaches and the proximity of the beach to the resort really makes the trip that much more enjoyable... I sometimes daydream about going there with you again and I'd like to share it with you so I don't have to think about it... hehehehe [now it's your baby... hahahaha]. I read an article once and it says if u have something to say to someone; then say your peace and be done with it; then it's the other person will have to think about it. Still, nothing to be alarmed about; it's something very nice and romantic and of course erotic that I have thought of to share with you.

So I pick you up one early morning... we have a nice breakfast at a local hawker stall... you know, rajoo's curry house at Jalan gasping... sipping sweet tea with crispy roti canai; my eyes gazing at your sweet soft smiling face. Sitting next to you, listening to your soft sweet voice under the shade of coconut tree, having our breakfast together; I wonder if life can get any better? Hmmm... I doubt if it could ~

We're clad in casual jeans and t-shirt and sunglasses... a cool looking couple ~ simply love your tight jeans skirt.. short and just so alluring in a demure way... you look back at me knowingly with a whisper of a smile. Catching your meaning, my hand moves to wrap itself around your waist.. holding you close to me and a whiff of your perfume tingles my senses.. you giggle as I tickle you gently, my lips coming down to just nuzzle the side of your neck; inadvertently, you push me away reluctantly which a quick whisper "not now honey... later, will make it up to you ok?"

Mildly disappointed, I content myself by just touching the tops of your thighs with the palm of my hands.. the flush on your face is obvious and finally I relent as I didn't want to excessively cause you wetness... knowing full well that u didn't wear any panties as agreed... looking into your eyes, I followed your line of sight which predictably led to my pubic area... which was slightly extended but thank goodness, the pair of jeans wasn't too tight and my hardness wasn't apparent to those around but you knew... and when you started to move your hands ever so gently on my thighs, I felt the heat flow all over my loins...

All hot and bothered J; I suggested we get the bill and walking towards the car, arm in arm; I hugged you closely... my lips nibbling the lobes of your ear as we sauntered towards my car. Just before reaching the car, I let you walk slightly in front of me and gave you a cuddle and a hug and ground my pubic area against your sexy sexy bum... you laugh nonchalantly saying that you're gonna torture me later... whilst I am driving lah J. Driving through KL town and past the toll gates towards genting and kuantan; we chat gaily, animatedly discussing our secret rendezvous at hyatt and what we would do when we reached in 3. 5 hours later...

Your fingers move knowingly ~ unzipping my jeans; focusing on driving and seeing if there are any cars around; I teased you "hungry dear? Hmmm, the mouth above has eaten but the mouth below hasn't had anything... you poor thing J." You grasped my loins and free my hardness and all this while, cars are moving beside us; I try to keep my composure... meanwhile, my hands have been busy as well, fondling and touching your smooth thighs... I can feel your heat and warmness emanating from your loins... your softness and the slipperiness of your wetness... unable to resist any longer, I draw you close and hugged you... giggling, you suddenly moved your mouth down to completely engulf me... licking and sucking me... I caressed your head, running my hands through your hair as you consumed me with your sexy lips... my being swallowed by you... inch by inch was totally erotic... moving my hands over your back, lifting your skirt ever so slightly, I gently rubbed your sweet rose, the sides of your thighs, before submerging my fingers into you... feeling you convulse, arching your back; I felt so exhilarated... feeling you pause from ravishing my loins and to hear you utter a single moan of arousal, only heightened my own arousal and emotions... Sinking my finger into your dripping rose and gently caressing your vulva, labia and clitoris... I kept one hand on the car wheel whilst effortlessly, giving you all the tender loving care that you enjoy so much...

Slowly and taking our sweet time, I continued to caress, tease and fondle you in your deep secret recesses... I simply love your warmth and your softness and feeling your pleasure in turn gave me an incredible deep sense of indescribable satisfaction... moments passed and then... finally, you can't hold back any longer.. convulsing, shaking and arching your back... you shake and shudder... uttering moans of pleasure and as you reach the edge of the cliff; your head sinks in total satisfaction over my loins; sucking me soo hard that I let out a gasp of pain... I cradle your head lovingly and my left hands moves to draw your sexy skirt to cover your modesty... my hands moving to comfort and reassure you of my concern and warmth as the throes of your passion subsides...

To be continued...

josl8
josl8
1 Followers