Rendezvous – Canadian Weekend

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Carla had her eyes closed, enjoying the feeling of Ed's cock in her pussy.

Don could see Ed's pelvis thrusting harder into her and her breasts bounced with each thrust. Don had always been self-impressed with his own stamina, but watching this other big man pound away at Carla he was amazed how much control he had. But he spoke too soon!

It was just then Ed finally hit his limit and he pushed in one last time with a huge drawn out groan. He could tell her boyfriend was filling Carla with his hot seed. Carla wrapped her legs up around his waist. Don was so astonished at actually seeing another man cum in front of him that he stopped stroking. After a couple minutes he watched as she unwrapped her legs from around Ed and he stumbled away, his now limp cock hanging down, glistening from the combination of his and Carla's cum juices.

"Don, Look at her!" Ed grinned with a sense of pride. "She's all soaking wet and ready to go for you. That is if you don't mind sloppy seconds."

Don looked from Carla's flushed face to Ed's and then back down to the female third of their triangle. He stared down between her legs and saw she was indeed beyond wet and not only with her own juices. He saw the whitish drool of Ed's cum oozing out of her pussy. At first he hesitated realizing what he was getting himself into, but then he really thought what he was getting himself into...he was getting into Carla and her hot pussy. He wanted her more than anything at that moment, more than any other man's cum inside her could keep him away.

Don grasped his hard, drooling cock and crawled up over Carla's body, "Baby, I'll take you any time you offer yourself, sloppy seconds, thirds or fourths...oh yeah..." He eased his cock head through her pussy lips and slowly plunged his full length into her slit.

"You never have to ask, lover." Carla said as he settled between her legs. "I'm happy to have him in there any time. I love the feel of that big cock in me again."

Don pushed forward until all seven and a half inches of his manhood was deep within her. He pulled back a bit before he thrust back in to the hilt again, then again. "How does it feel having your pussy filled for a second time so soon by a different cock?"

"It feels...wonderful!" She said already losing her breath to his efforts. "I'm...so glad....we actually moved...beyond fantasy...and...made this...a reality."

"Me too." Both men said in precise unison.

All three of them laughed out loud. Don could feel her Carla's laughter through his manhood as her body shook him. He went back to plunging in deep and picked up the pace. He was so hyped he was amazed he didn't splash her with his cum as his cock head had made contact with her pink lips. But he humped and humped, Carla urging him on.

"Do it baby, do me. He missed me didn't he? That big hard cock of yours missed his 'girl'." With that she reached around and grabbed for his tensing butt.

The minute Don felt her fingers dig into his ass cheeks he knew it was all over, he finally passed the point of no return. Just when the first jet of cum shot out of his cock, Carla let out a scream and wrapped her legs around him, holding him like a vise. Her own violent orgasm made her pussy muscles clamp down on his hard shaft.

By the second ejaculation their mutual groans filled the room with a raw sexual reverberation.

* * * * *

An hour later, they were finishing drinks they had taken from the mini-bar. Ed drained his beer and stood, still completely naked and asked, "Anybody need a refill?"

Carla replied, "I want to be refilled, but I'm not talking about another drink."

With that Ed walked up and took the drink glass from her hand and sat it down on the nightstand. Carla took his mostly soft penis in her hand and pulled him onto the bed with her. She kissed her boyfriend and stroked him until she felt him rise to the occasion. When she opened her eyes, she looked passed Ed's head and saw Don staring at the both of them. She looked down and saw his manhood was rising on its own. She thought, 'it never did take much to make him hard'.

Carla broke the kiss with Ed and with a mock pouty face asked, "Do you feel left out? Come here, my prince." She stretched out her other hand to Don.

Very quickly, Carla had both hard-ons fully back rubbing against her bare body. Her lust for her men had never diminished but it seemed to flare even more warmly. She went to each man, one after the other and lowered her head to take him full in her mouth. Both of the guys enjoyed slow, sensual blow-jobs and alternating hand-jobs. Without ever letting go of either one of them with her hands the entire time her lust filled attention focused on each of their cocks, back and forth, seemingly controlling their ability to explode in her mouth until she knew for certain both men were truly ready to cum.

Then unexpectedly, she let go of them both, rose up on her knees and scooted back slightly on the bed.

"Okay, guys, I want more. Get closer." She reached out roughly pulling their very hard and wet cocks toward her. Both men were twitching, bodies as well as lengthy shafts, from the extreme sexual tension brought on by Carla's talented mouth and tongue. They were both tense and excited, neither could speak. They really didn't want to as silently they seemed to make a pact not to ruin the moment she obviously had in mind for them.

With their swollen cocks primed and within inches of her face, she wrapped her hands tightly about both of them and began to stroke rapidly up and down their shafts. Then she turned her head towards Don and took him deep into her mouth as far as she could. With her lips locked around his hard shaft, he could feel himself burning to ejaculate. He sucked in a deep breath and was on the verge...when abruptly she stopped. He watched in near total frustration as she rolled her head toward Ed's cock and devoured him. Her hand kept massaging Don's shaft while she sucked Ed in and out of her mouth. Back and forth she repeated this again and again, sucking and squeezing and sucking some more.

...until finally she abruptly stopped again.

She pulled them both still closer together, each turned to their sides until their hips touched. Both Ed and Don watched as side by side and in a blur of motion Carla moved her head between both their wet and fully swollen cockheads. Sucking and stroking, Carla had them right on very the edge.

Then the next thing the men knew she had both their cocks in her mouth at the same time. Carla gasped a bit but leaning forward adjusted her mouth around the both of them.

Don looked up and met Ed's equally startled eyes.

He felt as if he was going to faint from shock, but the feeling and the excitement she had just created took him to the very precipice of orgasm. Inside her mouth as her tongue swirled about, he could feel Ed's cock rubbing against his own. He couldn't believe what he was seeing and feeling. Carla was able to pleasure not just his cock but both cocks in her mouth all together.

She sucked on both cocks expertly, wildly probing her tongue between both swollen heads. Don groaned at the wonderful feeling of her mouth and tongue on him along with the strange, but rather exciting sensation of Ed's equally hard cock bumping against his. They held her head as each man eased his hips toward her face.

Suddenly Don could feel the burning in his balls and the cum rise from them through his stiff cock. Carla sensed it and stopped stoking him and immediately clamped her fingers tightly around the base in his thick dark pubic hair. Then as if on cure suddenly Ed gave out a deep moan thrusting his cock forward hard into her mouth and he exploded with a thick hot jet of cum. That did it for Don as his cock exploded shooting his initial spurt into her fully stuffed mouth.

Carla didn't pull her head back, though, as both men pumped their hips and their cum into her accepting mouth. She proceeded to swallow all she could until the huge amount of cum in her mouth overwhelmed her. She finally pulled her face back and let the remainder of their cum shoot over her chin, neck and breasts.

After she had finished them both off she looked at them with an open mouth smile and with her tongue dancing around her lips she showed them both how her mouth was still full of the result of their tandem orgasms. She then closed her mouth and swallowed with an exaggerated gulp and nod of her head. "That was the real thing. That was a lot of good man cum. Mmmmm...yummy!"

Don and Ed both laughed. Don added, "Maybe you've just invented a new beverage, a man-cum smoothie!"

Ed laughed even more loudly and Carla fell back on the bed, rolling her eyes.

"What an imagination." She replied before sitting back up and looking up at both men. "I knew I would appreciate the moment. I have also enjoyed the fantasy of sexually satisfying two different men at the same time. Never did I think I would actually do it. Mmmm, and the real life experience was so much more satisfying than the fantasy." She wiped the lingering cum from her chin and lips.

"Well, I don't know about you Ed, but its not often I can cum twice in one short night." Don commented as he puffed up his chest.

"Uh, actually it's the next morning already stud, look," Carla pointed to the clock radio on the bedside table. It read '12:47'.

"Who cares, baby," Ed added, "getting to make love with you once, twice or three times, its all so very hot. You are one very sexy woman."

"I'll second that my friend." Don said and raised his hand so they boys shared a high five.

Carla shook her head at the boyish antics, and added "I'd love that refill now, a drink that is."

"What? Not up for another refill of that lovely 'girl' of yours, my lady?" Don quipped and reached out to caress her bare thigh.

"Uh, I could take you boys on again in a heartbeat, but, well," she looked down between both men's legs and stuck out her pouty lip again, "I think your little wee-wees are up to the task."

Both men sat back on their haunches, looking down at their individual manhood's wilting down coated with their lover's saliva and dribble of their mutual cum.

The triangle of lovers worked on another round of drinks, all three having made excursions to the bathroom to relieve themselves of the evenings earlier adult beverages. The men were sitting in chairs on either side of the desk. Carla watched the men chatting about sports and other things, both fully naked as if it was the most natural thing in the world. She knew though as she sipped her own drink lying back in the king-sized bed, naked herself, that this was a first for all of them. A threesome, a ménage a trois was new to them all. But as she watched each man casually takes turns looking at her and her naked form she knew there was more to the evening, more to their union still to come.

* * * * *

"I want you two to do something for me now." Carla called out in a moment of full silence sometime later. Both men looked up at her as she sat up on the edge of the hotel bed. "Ed, stand over here. Don you stand here." She pointed to her left and her right.

"You know I'm glad to hear you don't appear to have any problems with being naked with two men. I was hoping there wouldn't be any morning after regrets because there is still another fantasy I would like to try to fulfill for you."

"No regrets here at all, you know me better than that. I say what I want to and do what I want to." She patted him on his thigh as he walked by her and the bed. "Hmmm, and just what would that fantasy of yours be?"

"It's actually your fantasy. You've told me about it more than once. You know... don't you?"

"I'm guessing it is the one where I take on you and Ed at the same time." Carla grinned from ear to ear as she looked back and forth at her two lovers. "And I don't mean with my mouth again."

"Uh-huh." Don grinned and winked as he rubbed her bare thigh, all the way up until he extended his pinky finger and gently caressed her moist, puffy folds.

"Mmmmm, I see we are on the same wavelength then." She felt his finger tease her opening as Ed walked up. "I certainly have the feeling that two warm hard cocks thrusting into me will be such a delight." She sat up and held out her hands. "Okay, as I was asking before, both of you stand up here."

Both men did as she asked and she immediately took each of their cocks in her hands and began stroking them. Both men stood their seemingly entranced at her magnificent hand-job. After only several seconds of handling the two cocks, she had them fully hard. She leaned down and took Ed's cock into her mouth first eagerly wrapping her lips around the head of his thick shaft she started sucking vigorously. As she tongued Ed's mighty hard cock, she continued stroking Don's equally hard manhood. It was a wonderfully strange sensation, stroking her friend's cock while her lover's cock was fully inside her mouth.

Taking Ed all the way in, she held him there at the entrance to her throat, as she looked up to see both men smiling down at her. She sucked on Ed hard as she swallowed before she pulled her mouth away from his cock and went back to stroking it, now all wet and slippery. She leaned the other way and began licking Don's rock-hard cock. Licking up and down the shaft, she slicked up over the head tasting his very generous pre-cum, before she took him deep into her mouth just as she had done to Ed's. She sucked Don feverishly as Ed got a good firm hand-job. For his part Ed rubbed her back, sliding his big hand down to her backside where he ran a finger through her ass crack, until he was able to stab his thick index finger between her cheeks and tease her little puckered hole.

Carla groaned at the new sensation and sucked harder on Don's manhood.

Don moaned appreciatively at the wonderful sensation he was getting. He eased his hips forward feeling himself swell in his lover's mouth. Damn she was good with that sexy mouth!

Carla pulled away, leaving him slick and wet just like Ed. Now both their hard cocks glistened in her hands.

"I think you two are sufficiently hard and eager. Let's get down to business." With that she abruptly flung their hard cocks back against their stomachs with a slapping sound coming from each. She got up and went to the other side of the bed and pulled the covers back and lay down.

"Come join me," she said and patted the sheet on either side of her. She watched them both walk around the bed with their cocks jutting out, fully erect and bobbing. What a turn-on this was for her. She couldn't believe this was finally going to happen. Those two pulsing, drooling cocks would soon be filling her. The men got onto the bed and lay down on either side of her naked body. She reached out and took both their cocks in her hands again. Each man in turn began rubbing her breasts. They squeezed them and Ed was the first to pinch an erect nipple.

"Oooo, love my nipples, yes." Carla cooed.

Don followed suit, pinching and pulling gently on the other.

For Carla, the feeling of their four hands caressing her nude body was almost indescribable.

Ed leaned in and kissed her neck from behind. Don kissed his side of her neck. Carla literally melted between then from the pure pleasure as she held both their hard cocks and continued to masturbate them. The men kissed and stroked her warm body; the only sounds in the room were of their lips on her skin and the incessant moaning coming from hers as she laid her blonde head back against the padded headboard.

After a long period of caressing, kissing and licking Ed fell back on his side of the bed, panting. "I think, its time we rocked Carla's world, Don. How about it?"

Don swirled his tongue around the proudly erect nipple of Carla's left breast and with a pronounced 'slurp' raised his head and looked into her eyes.

"Mmm-hmmm...let's rock her, rock her hard." Don lay back on his side of the bed. Flat on his back he held his cock upright pointing to the ceiling. He spit into his other palm and then smeared it all up and down the shaft. "Here you go baby, it's all yours!"

Carla bit her lower lip knowing it was time. She got up on her knees and then straddled her lover facing away from him. Her thighs were on either side of his hips.

"Is it ok if I drive this time?" She said looking over her shoulder with an eager smile.

"Come on baby, I'm all yours. Just give me that pretty, hot ass of yours." He lay back and let Carla do it all.

Carla reached back and pulled her cheeks apart. As Don held his wet cock straight up again, she grunted as she ever so slowly eased herself down onto it. The thick crown of his manhood pierced her tight little hole. She paused to savor the feeling, it felt good to be teased back there, she had always liked it back there. The last time they were together, she and Don had done it that way at least twice. This was nothing new then, but the feeling of his huge hard cock going in her backside this time seemed so different for some reason. She eased on down until she could feel the thick tuft of his pubic hair tickle her smooth cheeks. She paused again to take a huge breath and feel her body both warm anew and relax as she took him in. She also realized her pussy was beyond wet and was drooling down over her lover's balls. It was then she knew why it felt different this time with Don taking her ass, it was because her hot cunt was eagerly awaiting the other hard cock that would be coming its way. It was then she looked over and saw Ed staring in fascination at the union between her and Don, excitedly stroking away on that second hard cock she would soon enjoy. Before she knew it she had lowered down until Don was buried fully inside her.

She looked up at the ornate ceiling and breathed deeply, taking in not only the full measure of Don's long hard cock up her backside, but prepping herself for the ultimate feeling of fullness still to come.

About that time Ed reached out and rubbed his hand across her exposed wet pubis. Carla exhaled sharply and then inhaled quickly as his finger began to tease her clitoris as she moved up and down on Don. Her whole body seemed to vibrate at that simple touch. She had to stop everything as she lost her breath at that next moment. If she didn't know better she swore she had had an instantaneous little orgasm. She hovered above Don for another moment before she continued taking his very hard cock up into her.

"Are you horny for another man's big dick in your pussy?" Don asked as he squeezed her ass cheeks and felt her muscles tightly squeeze his hard shaft.

"Yes...oh...yesss!!!" Carla yelled out as she looked over at the taut purplish head of Ed's cock straining up through his big fist.

Ed wasted no time. He knelt down in front of her, pushed her legs back some more and guided his cock to her pussy. "Ready?" he asked gently, trying to keep the urgency out of his voice and succeeding only partially.

Carla spread her legs still wider. "Come on! No more foreplay!" She commanded. "Just do me!"

As Ed leaned in to kiss Carla, Don could see the other man's sizable erection poised to penetrate her. He watched, actually holding his breath as Ed bent down to gently kiss her breast, too and watched as he lifted himself and placed his hard cock at the opening of her flowing pussy. Amazed he was watching another man make love to this woman, he watched as she raised her legs then body to fully accept him. And with one slow push Ed's cock disappeared completely into her pussy. A very low, but earnest moan immediately came out of her mouth while her head flew backwards into his chest as he pushed into her.

Don's heart nearly climbed up into his throat at the sight and he was sure he would lose his load on the spot. Then on Ed's second stroke into her, Carla raised her hips to greet her boyfriend's hard rod, throwing her head backwards hard against his chest again, this time letting out a much louder groan.