Rendezvous – Canadian Weekend

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yeah!" she screamed. "Deeper! Give me all of it!"

It was tremendously exciting just to watch it, to hear it, be a part of it. His own erection seemed bigger than it ever had been before as it swelled up inside her. Carla briefly adjusted her balance, shook her long blonde hair out as Ed repositioned himself burrowing himself into her as far as he could go. As Ed thrust harder, Carla gurgled with another muffled moan and rocked back hard onto Don.

"Oh my...that feels incredible!" It was as if they were touching areas that had never been touched. "Oh yes...that feels amazing...don't stop!"

Don slowed his pace beneath her to allow Ed to fully penetrate her. Then Ed began to pull back and start a short stroking rhythm. The two men soon fell into a mutually synced rhythm alternating their cock strokes. The room was stilled and hushed as he bottomed out, pausing balls deep to let Carla savor the sensation of two hard cocks, two desirous men fully engaged in making love to her. Don's balls ached as he saw how tightly her pussy lips clung to his thick pole. The look of intense concentration on Carla's face said it all. He was already reaching places in tandem with Ed's thick cock that together were filling her far more than she had ever been filled before.

Carla whimpered as each man withdrew and then immediately slid himself back in again. Don began to speed up and Carla began to make little mewling sounds. Her body literally shook from the exquisite pleasure she felt.

"Oh yes, this feels so good. Being made love to by my two favorite men and their hard cocks," she told them. "I feel so full! Every sensation in my body seems to be so alive." Her pussy and ass muscles tightened and pulsated around their thick cocks. It was an extraordinary feeling of ultimate shared pleasure.

The wet slapping sounds of Carla's sexing soon echoed in the hotel room.

"I want you both to cum!" Carla gurgled. "Cum for me, both of you!" She began to raise herself up and down in a frenzy of activity. Her breasts swayed as the bedsprings squeaked beneath the three. Her nipples were puffy and swollen, her hair was badly mussed, and her eyes looked all wild and crazy. She fed her nipple to Ed's eager mouth as Don's strong hands squeezed her ass.

Ed looked up and saw his lover's eyes roll back in her head. He smiled broadly as he thrust harder and deeper knowing she was in love with what was taking place.

Carla looked up at Ed as Don gripped her waist tight and pushed into her from underneath. "Let it go baby!"

"Yeah, baby let it all go, cum with us!" Ed called out.

Carla was very close to having an orgasm, both men could tell. With Ed pounding his cock into her so hard she had to brace herself back against Don with her hands on his ribs in order to keep her position. The slapping sounds of Ed's body against hers revealed the rapid rhythm of his thrusting. With every thrust she gasped, her breath seemingly knocked out of her. She arched her back slightly to accept his aggressiveness and lay her head back next to Don's.

Looking down over her naked body, Don saw her breasts were so swollen with arousal they barely jiggled with the intense pounding her boyfriend was giving her. Her nipples extended out hard, proud and excited. Don honestly believed at that point his cock had swollen past the point of ever coming out of her tight backside. He could have sworn it would have been numb, if it wasn't for it felt so incredibly good right then her undulating on him, squeezing him hard. He couldn't move his hips with the weight of the couple above him. All he could do was watch the incredible sight and enjoy the ride as her boyfriend rode her.

"Don't stop" she said "I want you both to cum inside of me; I want to feel both of you cum inside of me!"

She rose back up, both hands bracing her again as Don partially sat up under her and thrust his hard shaft upwards together against Ed's cock in rhythm with his strokes. Slowly her head tilted back again until her mouth was next to Don's cheek.

That simple intimate contact spurred Don's orgasm, and not wanting to leave her hanging he reached around to rub her clit, only to find her own hand working on it already. He thrust his cock in as deeply as possible inside her ass and held her down on it.

Then it hit her! Carla surrendered to her orgasm. "Oh, yesssssss!" The two words dragged out and ended in a loud crescendo. As the peak of her climax hit, her pussy clenched both their cocks tightly in each orifice. She screamed as her ravenous pussy squirted all over both men's cocks and balls. Both of the men's hard shafts swelled.

Then Ed yelled out, "I'm cumming!"

Carla looked up into Ed's face. She could tell by his facial contortions he was about to explode in ecstasy and then she felt it as her lover emptied himself within her, His body stiffened over her and he thrust his cock once more deeper inside her already soaked pussy.

Then Don's balls tensed up. "Oh yesssss, awwggghhhh..." He roared out as he let fly, filling Carla's ass.

Carla could feel both their cocks literally strain against each other as they painted her inner being with a double load of hot cum. That sent her into still another orgasm.

Both Ed and Don held their positions as a final more indistinguishable "Oh, yyyeeeeaaaa" came out of their sexy lover's mouth. The moment seemed to last forever, and both men gave her a couple more strokes until she finally collapsed back limp onto Don.

Covered with sweat, her blonde bangs soaked and her breathing heavy, she turned her head and kissed Don on the cheek. She was still shaking from her massive orgasm as he rocked her in his arms and returned her kiss. His erection had subsided some, but not completely as he was still inside her.

"That had to be one of the most intense sensations of my entire life."

After all Ed's intense pummeling of Carla, he finally pulled back and squatted on his haunches. His former erection was now limp and glistening, a mixture of his and her cum this time. His face and chest were streaked with perspiration.

Nearly exhausted, Carla managed to climb up out of Don's lap.

Don let his head fall back, his chest shiny with a mixture of his sweat and hers.

Carla's pussy and backside were completely covered in man-cum as it ran out soaking the bed sheets.

All three lovers collapsed on the bed in satisfied exhaustion. Carla lay between them, kissing each of them, back and forth. "You both were wonderful. You completely were. Damn that was so good."

"It's something I'll never forget." Don uttered in a breathy voice. "Believe me, it was splendid!"

"I couldn't have asked for anything more." Carla kissed him, their tongues tangling. Ed stroked his lover's long blonde hair as he watched the two kiss. "I'll say that was unique."

"Mmmm...I've never been so full of one cock," Carla more purred than spoke, "let alone two for that long. If Don had been moving much more vigorously it probably would have started hurting but since he was just moving very slowly and stopping every once in a while so we all could just enjoy the feeling of being joined as one, it well...felt wonderful and seemed to last forever."

Fired up from their very first threesome, they all made love more that weekend than either of them would have ever thought humanly possible. After the first series of mutual orgasms, they became quite at ease with their shared sexual pleasures. Carla became quite comfortable with having sex with two guys at the same time. She also found that if one man wore out while she still wanted more attention the other would keep her sexually high until the first recovered. Carla gave the men lots of pleasure and got even more. But always she was always the center of attention for the men.

The two men eventually ran out of steam in the very early morning hours on Monday and a thoroughly sated Carla drifted off into a blissful dreamland lying between them.

The threesome slept like babies.

* * * * *

Just beyond dawn, Don awoke and found Ed and Carla embraced beside him in bed. He scooted to his edge and tried to ease up without disturbing them. He was just about up when...

"Hey, where you goin'?" Carla called out.

Don turned his naked body and looked down at hers and Ed's. He smiled remembering the pleasures of the night before.

"I think maybe I'd better leave you two lovebirds alone for now. Besides, I have a plane to catch in a few hours." He got a towel from the bathroom and wiped himself off, then pulled on his pants, and buttoned up his shirt. "I'll e-mail you tomorrow." He leaned down and kissed her cheek and then reached out and offered his hand to Ed. "See ya."

Carla and Ed were blissfully silent as Don let himself out, discreetly leaving the two of them lying on the rumpled sheets in one another's arms.

Before Don could reach the elevators...

"Wait!" He heard a voice call out behind him. He turned and saw Carla come running down the hallway still pulling a hotel robe about her.

"What are you doing?" He asked as she came up and wrapped her arms around him.

"I just wanted to thank you. Thank you so much," Carla hugged him tightly for another moment before leaning back and looking up into his gray eyes. "You know driving here to the hotel the other night my mind raced with thousands of visions and thoughts. I had a mental vision of me sitting naked on that bed between you two, both mauling my breasts. I pictured myself with a hard cock in each hand. It all seemed like an impossible dream. But I guess we've gone well beyond those visions. Something for us both to write about now, huh?" She smiled broadly and rose up on her bare tip toes to kiss him hard.

The elevator doors opened and out stepped a young couple.

The elder couple broke their kiss and waited for the younger ones to round the corner before they broke out in laughter. The déjà vu from a past rendezvous.

Don held her tight and looked longingly back down into her beautiful blue eyes. "Thank you for a wonderful new experience, my first threesome. We've got to do this again, you know."

"We will," Carla purred, "I promise."