Rendezvous–Vegas Weekend (Saturday)

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Carla realized he had just remembered his wife and as much as compared the two woman.

Don realized what he had just done and also noted her clit retracted back into its pink folds, though the flesh was still firm and erect underneath its protective covering. Her body was still undulating, though not with the force of a few moments ago.

Carla still caressed his head, her fingers running through his hair. He had not stopped massaging her outer pussy lips with his mouth, but this time, he added something new. Using the index and middle fingers of his right hand, he probed the depths of her vagina, pressing upward, searching for what he knew would be there, and finally finding it; the little knot of flesh buried beneath her vaginal roof. She wasn't sure if she should stop him, but it had been so very long for her since she had been given an orgasm before, at the tongue of a man that really wanted her. She wanted to experience that with Don.

He began palpating the spot with his fingertips, pressing firmly. Meanwhile, he used his tongue too firmly, yet gently, to caress the area along either side of her clitoral ridge.

"Oh, Don...that's good. What are you doing? Oh yeah....your finger...lick my clit...make me cum...again...oh yessssss..."

* * * *

Much later, again lying in one another's embrace, as Carla laid her head on his chest Don lightly brushed her blonde bangs from her forehead. It was her that finally broke the silence, "Think we could live on making love to one another for a while? We could both get jobs as casino dealers and stay here forever?"

"That sounds like a beautiful fantasy." He replied and kissed the top of her head.

"I'm serious. There are days when I want to run away from home and never go back. Today is one of them." Carla snuggled up over Don's chest. Her fingers played in his wiry chest hair and across his nipples. "You know, yesterday my morning started out with me making breakfast for my daughter before she went off to school and before I left for the airport. Now I'm lying naked here with you, having shared breakfast in bed in a much different way, a very pleasant way." She smiled and kissed his chest.

Don had one arm around Carla stroking hers as he looked off into the mirror across the room. He saw the two of them there in bed, snuggled together. The scene was something he didn't see much of back home anymore.

"You know, it was after about the twenty year mark of my marriage that our sex life became somewhat infrequent. Hell, who am I kidding, it got very infrequent." Don's eyes shifted out the window at the sunny, clear blue Nevada sky. "We got to the point that weeks would pass between our awkward love making sessions."

Carla settled back on her pillow a little and looked up into Don's face. She saw the seriousness in her lover's eyes as he looked off into the distance.

"I started to assume she wasn't interested in making love anymore. Every time I tried to suggest something or initiate some playful intimacy in bed she as much as pushed me away." Don curled his lip under. "I don't know, I never had the gumption to actually ask why any of those early times. I just took it and went on with life and every night I'd roll over and go to sleep. But when after a couple more years of my trying to give her extra attention did nothing to change our sex life, which was my real expectation in the first place, I resigned myself to a good jack-off now and then and that was the end of it."

Don abruptly stopped talking and closed his eyes.

Carla felt she needed to say something and although she waned to tell him exactly how she felt about him, instead something else, something more light and less intimate came from her mouth. "Hmm, maybe you're just too much to take for just one woman...a big beautiful cock and a yummy, talented tongue." Carla bit her lip realizing she may have just ruined a moment to connect with Don as more than a lover, not that they had ever discussed that possibility.

But as if he had not heard her comment, his eyes shot open and he said, "I found I had an active imagination and it turned out to be a more than decent defense mechanism for the fact that I had a lousy sex life. Love was never the issue, you know, we were, and have been, as in love as two people can be. Only I finally resolved myself to being married to my left hand for the love making part of my life. I began to deal with the situation through fantasy. I soon spent way too much time surfing the net and of course looking at lots of porn. But one night I got attracted to these erotic story sites. After awhile all the pics and video clips of naked women and men doing all sorts of crazy sexy things actually got boring. I found my mind doing a better job of taking me into the full world of eroticism through the written word. I found that writing about erotic things far beyond what I'd ever actually considered doing in real life were extremely stimulating in my fantasy world. I really got turned on with writing my own stories."

Don paused again. He closed his eyes and rubbed his hand up and down his new real lover's arm.

His touch and the closeness triggered something in Carla this time. She eased back into the pillows and she herself stared out into the Nevada sky. "Over the last couple of years before my divorce I learned to take my desires into my own hands, too. John is extremely unimaginative in bed. He loved his blowjobs, but had a thing against going down on me. Most times he liked to get the act over with quick, enjoy himself and roll over and go to sleep." Carla felt Don squeeze her tighter. "I love the adventure involved in sexuality, always have. That and writing about it, too."

Don rested his chin on her head as he spoke again. "Yeah, I was just the opposite as your husband. Early in my marriage I looked for new and interesting things to do sexually. But my wife rejected my offers for sex in the car, in the park at night, in the garage, on the deck under the moonlight, pretty much anywhere except our bedroom. Over time, she convinced me without actually saying it that I was oversexed and maybe just plain weird."

Carla abruptly sat up and looked Don in the eye. "Ha! I have one for you. One night a couple of years ago I waited patiently in a wonderfully hot, candlelit bathroom for my husband. I lay naked in the bubbles horny as ever. But my world collapsed the minute he walked in. He gave me this 'What the hell!' look and asked what I was doing. He turned and walked away mumbling something about me needing help." She turned and sat back against the headboard, her knees pulled up close to her chest. "Damn, all I needed was him to get in that tub with me and fuck my brains out. I would have done anything for him I was so hot and horny. Instead I cried my eyes out for the next few hours in bed, in the guest room. And not once did he come looking for me."

Don reached out to stroke her hair then pulled her back to him.

Carla snuggled close keeping her legs pulled up tight to her body. "Between that experience and other rejections over time I got the message that I had the problem. Fortunately, I was not shy about masturbating. In many ways, masturbation has kept me sane over the years." She eased herself away from her lover, stretched her legs back out and then turned to look him in the eyes. "Well anyway, knowing that life would change dramatically I figured the time had come for me to lay my cards on the table and be with you Don. I have grown tired of squashing my passion for sex and indeed for life." She reached out for his hand and brought it up to her cheek. It felt warm, it felt strong. "I don't know whether to be extra horny right now or hungry. I'm rather both to be honest. But with 'Little Donny' worn out for the moment and my stomach growling, I suppose we should eat."

Don stroked her cheek. "Needing to get out of the room once in awhile for food might be a good thing. Not that we couldn't live on room service. We might want the maid to come in and give us clean towels every so often."

"We could take a walk, if my knees aren't too weak from all the great sex. Go see a few things on the strip, hold hands as we go down and kiss under the Eiffel Tower at the Hotel Paris. Then we can come back to our room and get rowdy again." Carla snuggled up close.

"Believe me I can take all you have to give - I promise." Don put both arms around her and squeezed.

"More like I'll wear you out before you wear me out." Carla lowered her gaze and noticed Don's 'Little Donny' was winking up at her with its one tiny eye. "My, my, looks you're not that old after all." She reached down and gave his rejuvenated manhood an affectionate squeeze.

Don reached up and caressed her breast, running his fingertip over an erect nipple. "You aren't either young lady."

She shivered. "I'll match you, cum for cum."

"Oh, it's certain," Don rolled his eyes. "I'm going to die!"

* * * *

The couple's first full day together Carla and Don went down to Olives for an early lunch. Olives was a casual dining Italian restaurant. They sat at a patio table which gave them a spectacular view of the Bellagio's famous fountain. They enjoyed a delicious meal of antipasto and a half bottle of wine. At precisely 2:45 the famous Bellagio fountains erupted in their watery splendor.

The lovers held hands across the table and enjoyed the display and the moment they shared.

That afternoon they did the shops and the Strip. Don was very good to his new lady. She came back with several bags of souvenirs and some very nice clothes. Back in their suite they sipped drinks in the living room. In the middle of their conversation about their mutual love of writing, Don put his glass down and snuggled up next to Carla on the couch, the very one they had initiated their heated desires on their first night.

"I'm a writer, too you know. I understand your need for self-expression. I have my own way of expressing my passion." He reached out and took hold of Carla. "Come here, I want to express myself and feast some more on you." With his strong arms, he embraced her and began to kiss down her neck, hoping to move downward.

"Don!" Carla pushed herself from him. "No more of that. It's time to get ready for dinner."

"There's no real concept of time in Vegas. We can do it whenever we want."

Carla kissed him lightly on the lips and giggled. "Ohh, so tempting," she said, "but you're the one that made the reservations. You also promised to go dancing with me after. I'm not going to let you off the hook that easy. We are going to enjoy time on the dance floor. Besides we'll have the rest of tonight, tomorrow and on until Monday to continue ravishing one another."

"But Monday will come so quickly." Don playfully formed a frown.

"Don, I want you. I'll want you long after this weekend, but..." She put her drink down and was about to stand.

"And I'll always welcome the opportunity to make love to you." He reached up before she could get away and playfully squeezed her backside.

"Is that so? You mean just with me or the other girls here in Vegas?" Carla checked his hand's progress and pulled it up to her lips and kissed his fingers. "There are a lot of prettier and younger girls here for your pleasure."

"Please don't start. You know I only have eyes for you." He stood and began to nibble on her neck...

After giving into their passions once more, Don remained on the couch naked and drained as Carla went back into the bedroom, her clothes, bra and panties in hand. She took a quick shower and by the time she came out she heard the shower going in the other bathroom.

She slipped her new dress over her naked form and admired herself in the mirror. She had brought it with her just for this evening. As she looked at herself she forgot just how daring it was. The back plunged far enough that it rested just below the two indentations above her butt cheeks. Another inch lower and it would have revealed the crack of her bottom. The front barely covered her. Her breasts were full and the gown was made for someone less endowed. She spilled from all sides. The special layering of the material managed to cover her nipples and hold her full breasts up naturally at least. Only she still felt if she moved wrong, she would find herself exposed. That very thought also brought her nipples to taut visible peaks beneath the fabric. She smiled and bit her lower lip feeling deliciously sexy.

She went back to the bathroom to finish her hair and make-up.

By the time she was done and back out to the bedroom she found Don dressed and combing his hair.

He saw her first in the mirror.

Don stopped and his eyes widened, his mouth opened slightly to form a small 'o'. Then his eyes narrowed and he dropped his gaze from her face to travel the entire length of her body and back again. He turned around and looked at her directly for a moment. He raised his hand and gave a twirling motion with one finger, "Please."

Carla grinned and understood. She turned to display the entire gown and herself in it.

"That dress is perfect for you." He said in an almost hoarse voice, graveled with the lust felt.

"It is only if you like it." She smoothed the soft material down her hips with both hands.

Don was ready to burst just looking at her. "Like is a pale word compared to the feelings it is evoking in me at the moment." He was getting pure enjoyment from simply seeing his lover in it. He could feel his arousal swelling between his imaginative musings. They had made love just a short time ago and already he was physically aroused again. 'What is Carla doing to me?' he thought to himself. He was never this way with his wife anymore. Even when they did make love on that rare occasion anymore he was never able to muster another erection so soon. Now here he was again and again this weekend rebounding like he was that younger twenty or thirty-something. This other woman had always had this effect on him via the internet. So often in the last few months he had made love to her on-line only to bid her goodnight, and then before going to bed many times he'd have to relieve himself of the extreme arousal once more.

But now she was live and in front of him and it was all real, her and his renewed arousal.

Carla continued turning until she faced him again. The pleasure she saw in his eyes made her glad she had decided to be so bold in buying the evening gown.

"You look absolutely stunning." Don said trying to nonchalantly adjust himself within his dress pants.

She actually blushed a bit. "Thanks. I hoped you would like it."

"I certainly do. And as much as I'd love to love you more, right here in this place, I'll honor my commitment to dinner and a dance." Don reached to the bed for his jacket and slipped it on then walked to Carla and raised his arm, offering it to her. "Shall we my dear?"

Carla laid her arm on his, "Let's do."

And they walked out of the luxury suite arm in arm.

* * * * *

As they finished dessert, Carla looked up to catch Don staring at her. "What?"

"Have I told you how beautiful you are?"

"Yes you have, but I don't mind hearing it again." Carla sipped her wine and winked.

Don reached into his jacket pocket. "Ahhh. Before I forget, I got a little something that will go with your outfit." He placed the black rectangular velvet box on the table between them.

Carla's eyes widened and she alternately looked down at the box and back at Don. She put her wine glass down a little awkwardly, before reaching out to gingerly pick up the gift as if it was going to suddenly disappear. She opened the lid and gasped in surprise.

Inside was a gold 'O', its edges sparkling with the brightest diamonds, all attached to a gold chain.

Tears sprang up as her eyes went from the box, to her lover and back.

"I went down to Tesorini, that shop we passed today where they sell Vegas gifts and jewelry." Don paused to enjoy his lover's look as she eyed the necklace. "I wanted you to have something special to remember this weekend. It's the logo for the Circe du Soleil production. It's also the big 'O' as it were as in the ultimate orgasm. Really, it may be corny in that aspect but truly Carla you have made me want to enjoy life and all it offers again, which gives me the intense feeling of the ultimate. Being with you, first all the past months on line and now with you together in my arms to let me please you and at the same time make me feel like the man I have not felt in a few years."

"Don, nobody has ever given me anything like this before. It's so beautiful."

"You deserve pretty things. You deserve so much."

"Thank you."

"Well, are you going to put it on?"

She pulled the shiny jewelry out of its box. As she did he came around and took it from her hands, put it around her neck and fastened the clasp. The diamond encrusted 'O' nestled just at the top of her breasts. Her hand went over it feeling the weight and the coolness of the metal and the gems as Don walked back around the table and sat down.

"I can't get over how great you look tonight." A subtle, but very proud grin appeared on Don's lips. He realized things were so relaxed with this woman, even after just this couple of days of really knowing her, knowing her in person. He had not been this comfortable with a woman since he had met his wife years ago. "So, shall we retire to our love nest upstairs?"

"Oh, you aren't getting off that easy?" Carla gave him a look with a seriously raised eyebrow.

"Hmmm, I was planning on 'getting off' but not making it easy." He chuckled and took another sip of his drink.

She smiled at the double entendre he had picked up on. "I'm going to take you to one of my favorite places, the dance floor."

He smiled and looked into her eyes. They sparkled moistly and it was all he could do not to walk back around the table and ravish her right there. Instead he took another sip. "I would like to see more of you."

"I bet you would," she smirked.

"You know what I mean. I want to see this woman that loves to dance." He stood and walked around their table, resisting the temptation to whisk her up a few floors and make passionate love. He instead held out his hand. "May I have this dance, my lady?"

"You may, my prince." Carla smiled. "But what about the bill?"

He reached out and took her hand and lifted it to his lips, kissing the back of it. His finger rubbed softly over her knuckles and holding her gaze he leaned in and kissed her cheek lightly. "While you were powdering your nose before dessert arrived I took care of everything and signed it off to our room. Didn't you see the big grin on our waiter's face when you came back? I think the healthy tip made his evening."

"Oh, and I thought that broad grin on that handsome young man's face was because he was enamored with my big boobs. He sure stared at them enough."

Don laughed aloud. "You are so bad, my lady. Now come on, our sweet music awaits." He held his other hand out and gestured to the lounge next door.

* * * * *

The band early on was keeping the tempo light and easy.

Don was trying to keep the fires burning as he held Carla in his arms. But he was also having a hard time keeping his big feet off hers. He'd told her he had never been dancing. Carla nearly stumbled twice in her high heels trying to avoid his shoes, but each time he held her up with one arm behind her back. He held her so tightly she could feel each muscle as he moved her slowly around the dance floor. The heat of his hand on her hip was scorching.

"You told me you've never really danced before. You seem to pretty good to me." Carla said, encouragingly with her arms raised to her lover's neck, her hips matching rhythms with his.

About that time he stepped on her left toes.