Rendezvous–Vegas Weekend (Saturday)

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You had to go and distract my counting." He laughed and she joined in.

With only that latest brief moment of stumbling he grasped her tightly again, feeling the female contours under her gown. He felt the sexy shelf of her hips. He caressed the warm curve of her belly under his thumbs while his palms found her ribs. He slid his hands along her sides and behind her, pulling her against him, feeling her breasts warm and full against his chest. His right leg fit nicely between her legs as he slid one hand up her back, scraping his thumbnail along the thin material, until he twined his fingers into her long blonde hair. When he eased back to look at her beautiful face again he saw her eyes were half-closed. He knew she enjoyed music and dancing, he hoped she was enjoying him as much as he was enjoying her.

Beyond the music, he was aware of people around them, but his focus was solely on this sensual and lively woman in his arms. The soft fabric of her dress and the knowing of her body underneath made his hands tingle. He did his best to look and act nonchalant as he nestled himself back into Carla's arms and tucked her head against his neck. He massaged her neck with one hand and ran the fingertips of his other hand back and forth from the nape of her neck to the top of her gown. The warmth and softness of her curves inspired a burning lust throughout his body that centered in the hardness that caressed her lower belly.

Beneath her squinted eyelids Carla glanced up at Don and caught him watching. She moved her hips into Don's, trying to discover if he was aroused as he looked. She nudged a little more and there it was. There indeed was an arousal, a very pronounced arousal. As she pressed into him a little more, she nipped one of Don's earlobes and then traced the outline of his ear with her tongue.

Don was so into his lover and her body, he was aware he aroused but not just how aroused he really was until the sudden feel of her hot tongue in his ear made his very hard cock twitched in his boxers and pressed even more firmly into Carla's body. He rubbed his cheek against the side of her face, moving to kiss her ear. He traced his tongue along the rim ear and then breathed gently on it.

"I want you." He whispered.

Carla leaned back just a bit so her weight was on his thigh and rocked her groin against the muscles of his leg.

"And I want you, but I'm not finished with you here yet." She moved her hips with his and slid her hands down his back to cup his buttocks which hardened and relaxed as they rocked back and forth. With every other movement forward the gentle thrust caused her erect nipples to graze his chest. They were so hard and pointed they could both feel them, her rubbing against the soft cups of the dress and him through the layers of fabric between them. Carla could feel herself getting moist as she felt the delicious ache intensify between her thighs.

She felt the hand at her hip smooth around to her back, one edge of his hand just skimming her bare skin above the material of her dress coming to resting on the curve of her bottom. He nearly engulfed her body as he pulled her more closely to him, their bodies now flush against each other as his thigh insinuated itself between the two of hers. She could feel his incessant erection pressing into her. And what an erection it was, even through his pants and her dress she could feel the outline of his swollen cock head. He was long and thick and twitched against her as she shifted her hip to get a better feel. Her thighs squeezed him hard.

Carla trembled from the all over touching of their bodies. Don's masculine scent teased her and the feel of his hardness pulsating against her stomach. She felt the wetness flood her core in response to him. She was so hot she was ready to give herself to him right there in front of the rest of the evening crowd.

Don's hand eased its way up and clasped hers in his bringing to his chest. He felt her body tremble under his touch and saw her eyes widen in pleasure at the feel of his arousal pressing that much harder into her. He knew she felt most of his length. His other hand explored her bare back, teasing the skin he found there in slow feather light circles before coming around and sliding up her rib cage. The tips of his fingers drifted over the side of her breast.

"Do you mind that I'm touching you like this in public?" Don whispered in her ear.

Her breath was wispy as she answered, full of passion. "No. I like it. You have wonderful hands."

"Can I touch more of you?"

"Yes." Carla whispered. "You know I like to dance, but I like to be touched even more."

"And I love touch you." He pressed himself into her harder as his hands resumed their travels. The hand between them moved around until his fingers angled across and brushed her nipple through the fabric. He could hear her catch her breath and hold it as he repeated the motion. His other hand slipped back around to squeeze her backside then moved on until a single finger slid between her cheeks, pressing her gown in as he did so.

It was his turn to let his eyes widen.

It was obvious she wore no panties as his fingers slid lower and squeezed her left cheek. He smiled inwardly as much as out. He let his other hand drift across to tantalize her right nipple. When one finger slid under the thin bit of fabric and rubbed her nipple with its rough pad, Carla trembled. When a second finger joined the first he pinched her taut peak between the two in a gentle rocking motion.

"Ohhh..." Carla felt the wetness pour from her. She felt it literally drip down her inner thigh. Her muscles convulsed in their effort to hold back the release, but Don leaned down and kissed her neck as he continued to use the hand on her bottom to push her pelvis up and into him, against his hardened cock. She melted, letting herself go as she rode the exquisite feeling, somehow keeping tempo as he continued leading her around the dance floor.

"Mmmnnnnngggg," she let out a low growl as a spasm of desire shot through her.

Don felt his lover tense and shiver for several seconds. After a loud expulsion of hot breath on his neck she nearly slumped in his arms.

As the song ended so did her climax.

Don led her back to their table. He helped her into her chair and then poured her another glass of wine. As she looked up to him with glazed over eyes he held glass to her lips. When Carla was done drinking, he leaned over and with a light brush of her lips with his own he lingered there tasting of her and the wine. After only a moment's hesitation, she leaned up and pressed her own lips to his more firmly, her tongue darted out to caress his bottom lip before she withdrew.

"I can't believe we just did that," Carla breathily said just above a whisper. "You've made me cum more times this weekend already than in any other weekend in so many years. And I swear I'm on the verge of having another one sitting here with you so close. I need to get you alone. I want to cum with you in me the next time. Let's go." She grabbed for his hand and tried to pull him from his chair.

Don tugged back. "What? I thought you were going to seduce me on the dance floor half the night." He squeezed her hand and remained seated with a huge grin on his face.

"Consider yourself seduced." She yanked on his hand and actually forced him up out of his seat. "Now come on, before I do something very indecent right here on the table."

Don let himself be pulled along. "More than you have already? Would love to see that."

"Shut up and come on." She yanked on his arm.

Don stumbled but followed to where he was led.

* * * * *

Don stood in front of Carla in their suite's opulent living room.

He traced one finger down the thin line of soft fabric that covered her left breast, moving around to the outer edge and doing the same, tracing upwards towards the thin strap at her shoulder. Then he reached both hands behind her and while holding her seductive gaze, he untied the straps from around her neck and let them fall. But his eyes didn't drift downward, only his fingers did so. He kept his gaze on her beautiful blue eyes as he grazed both fully erect nipples with his palms and smoothed around them both until he was cupping their fullness.

Carla quietly trembled before her lover as her dress slipped slowly off her hips and silently drifted the rest of the way to the floor. She was left naked there in middle of the room save for her high heels and the sparkling new necklace he had given her.

Don leaned in, kissed and nibbled on her ear and neck, while still massaging first one breast and then the other.

She closed her eyes and moaned as he cupped the fullness of her breasts, fingers teasing her nipples.

"Do you like this?" he asked, as he gently pinched one plump nipple between his fingers with one hand and rubbed the other in soft circular motions.

Carla felt the ache starting back between her thighs. "Yes, and I intend to spend all night having us find out everything else you and I like, too." She curled her lower lip under and sucked it in as his hands worked there way down her body.

Then abruptly he stepped away and dropped his hands from her.

Carla felt the loss of her lover's warm presence and her eyes flew open. He was there, looking at her with the sexiest of grins. His eyes traveled down her body and back up again.

"I suddenly realized I never want to have that feeling anymore." Carla said to him quietly.

Don looked her in the eye and cocked his head quizzically, "What do you mean? You don't want me touching you like that? I thought you liked..."

Carla reached both her hands up to his face and cradled her cheeks in her warm palms, "Shhh...no, no...I want you lover, I want you like no man I've ever been with in so very long." She caressed his evening stubble and drew her index finger around to trace his lips. "I want you so much I just don't want to think about not having this feeling in my life from now on. I have an ache so deep inside it nearly hurts. You just don't know how wet I am for you right now and how much I want to make love until neither of us can walk. I want you Don. I want you now. I want you tonight and tomorrow and..."

Don put his finger to her lips now, "Shhh, I am here and I'm not going anywhere. This is our night, our time, and our heat. I will make love to you. I will make sweet love to you." He leaned down and kissed her gently on her moist lips.

As Carla swooned under the deliciously sensual kiss, she stepped out of the puddle of her gown at her feet. She gave him one more swirl of her tongue around his and then almost roughly pushed him away.

"Wow! What was that?" Don exclaimed as he nearly stumbled back.

Don watched as his lover widened her stance, still attired only in her gold high heels letting him take in his fill, looking her over as if drinking her down sip by sip. She stepped toward her lover and reached for his jacket, pushing it off his arms and it too fell at their feet.

"I believe you may be overdressed for this next part of our night." Carla licked her lips and unbuttoned his shirt. She spread the sides apart and couldn't help to pause to run her fingers across his bared chest. There was a very modest amount of tight, dark curls, just enough to play with. She grinned as she noticed it was tinged with a little gray, too, just like the hair on his head. Her finger tips curled through it and when one finger grazed across a nipple Don inhaled sharply and his chest expanded greatly. She was fondly admired how broad his chest became as well as just how erect that nipple of his was. It was obvious his nipples were a very sensitive and sexually charged part of his body. She knew she would be playing with them later.

She unfastened his pants, belt, button and zipper then pushed them down. Revealed were his boxers. His arousal was grossly obvious. It was if his erection was going to force its way out through the convenient fly. Pushing those to the ground, she helped him step from them, as he also yanked his loafers and socks off right with them. Now her lover stood totally naked before her, his desire reflected in the hard wet tipped manhood, which was the only thing between them now.

Carla could feel her clit throbbing relentlessly as Don turned and pushed her gently toward the bedroom. Guiding her from behind Don watched her ass swayed as she walked, the muscles in her legs flexing from walking in the high heels.

"You have such a fantastic body, My Lady. I'm going to love every minute with you tonight even more than last night." He reached out and ran his fingers down the smooth skin of her back. "In fact, I can't wait." Before they made it to the bedroom he pulled her back to him, turned her around and leaned her against the wall. He pushed his nude body into hers and started kissing her ear. He felt her bare breasts against his chest, her hard nipples stabbing pointedly into his skin.

Carla sighed as Don kissed her neck and she enjoyed the hard manhood pressing into her belly and slightly sticky feeling of their bodies rubbing together.

"I want you," he whispered as his hands moved slowly down to slide softly across her buttocks.

"I want you, too." She rested her hands on his shoulders as his hands found the cleft between her cheeks.

Don pressed into her and led her backwards to the nearest solid piece of furniture, the wide television cabinet. He pressed her against it with his body and traveled further down, down to her breasts. Her nipples were thick and blunt. He lifted one breast with his hand, feeling the soft heat of it and stroked his thumb across her nipple. He licked it once quickly, rubbed it again with his thumb, while he licked around the other nipple. He blew on each nipple before he took one gently between his teeth.

Carla shuddered as he scraped his teeth along the taut pink surface, pulling her breast away from her body.

"Do you want this?" He more mumbled than spoke.

"Yes, oh yes." She felt the stickiness between her legs every time she shifted her legs, every time she took a deep breath. She felt like she couldn't take it any longer, everything he did to her felt so good. But as long as Don wanted to touch her body in this way, she was willing to remain there. She was willing to be anywhere he wanted her to be.

Carla felt her abdomen spasm in the anticipation of what she knew must be next though as he pushed his pelvis into her exposed sex, now very moist from the increasing wetness deep within. She wrapped her arms around his shoulders, her left leg she loosely wrapped up around his thigh. His fingers found their way to her fiery sweet spot, her clit already erect anticipating his intended probing. He eased the petals of her sweet pink flower apart and started rubbing them firmly up and down as her quivered before him. He teased and taunted her pussy lips. When he looked up again, he met those seductive blue eyes and like the proverbial moth to a flame his mouth drew immediately to hers and their lips literally crashed together in a heated desire. Their mouths became one as their tongues played around and upon one another.

When Don's hard manhood slipped up across her inner thigh, Carla without breaking their passionate kiss moved her hips, trying to get it to press against her in just the right way. When she realized her lover would have to ease back some she thumped back against the cabinet. "Come on, take me. I need you in me. Please!"

Don leaned back and licking his lips tasting of her recent delicious kisses he just stared at his beautiful lover. "I have another idea." He said as he placed his hands on her hips and knelt before her. He leaned in letting his cheek rub against her bare skin as he slid his mouth to her waist. He opened his mouth and breathed hotly on her body, before scraping his teeth along the thin wisp of hair above her pubis. Then his hot breath washed down across her clit.

Carla breathed in deep and held it as she anticipated his next move, hoping it would be to where she needed him. And he didn't disappoint her as she closed her eyes once more and felt the hot pointed tip of his talented tongue glide gently across her clitoris. She exhaled hard and sucked in another breath holding it again as he licked her gently at first.

Don licked her twice more then tentatively held his tongue just above the little pink bead connected by a thin sliver of saliva. He stared up over her stomach and between her breasts.

Carla once again opened her eyes in question as her body shuddered. "No, don't, don't stop. I can't take it any more!" She tried to push his head back. "Please! I want you!"

"I want you, too," Don said as he looked up at her and winked. "But I'm not done here yet." Abruptly he stopped all stimulation with his hands and mouth and he stood, picked her up, hoisting her onto the edge of the cabinet. Then he went back to his knees, her wet, inviting sex at just the perfect height now. He leaned forward and kissed her firmly but gently on the wet lips of her pussy. He licked it all over, carefully ensuring he took it all in. He drew her bare pink lips into his mouth and sucked on them both.

He reached up awkwardly but was able to pull her legs over his shoulders.

Carla had to put her hands on his head to steady her body on the cabinet. She gasped suddenly and tightened her grip on him as he started to play with her clit again, teasing it with the tip of his tongue. She rocked backwards, leaned against the mirror. She gasped at the shock of the cool glass against her arm bare skin. But she quickly recovered and spread her knees wider as she put her hand on the back of his head to pull him in tighter.

Don used his fingers to separate her lips and ran his tongue along the length of her, marveling how her taste changed from point to point, becoming deliciously thicker and muskier nearer her clitoris. He explored her with his tongue, using broad slow strokes across her plump outer lips then sluiced through to the inner recesses.

"Mmmm, you are so good with your mouth lover?" The words were barely out of her mouth when he teased her with his lips again. He cupped his hands around her buttocks to pull her closer so his tongue could reach deeper inside.

When he swiped lightly across her sensitive clitoris, she moaned aloud, "Oh yes!" Carla shifted again on the cabinet. She ran her hands over his head frantically, from hair to face and neck, trying to touch all of him. She could feel her insides melting, a huge warm pool inside her threatened to overflow. He touched something inside her that had not been touched in some time. She didn't know what to do about it. She knew she wanted to cum so badly, but she also didn't want any of this to end. She had told herself she wanted him in her the next time she came, but it was all happening so fast. She knew she would cum too soon like this. She tensed her muscles, and then relaxed them, but there was still that vibrating energy throughout body, waiting to be released.

As her lover vigorously tongued her clit her moans continued to get louder, her breathing faster, then with a shudder and a gasp..."Ohh yes, harder...harder....I want to cum, I'm ready to...oh yessss I'm going to cum!" Carla groaned and squeezed Don's head between her thighs.

He did not relent and continued to lick voraciously over her clit.

"Oh, f-yes, oh yes. Ahhhhhh!" Carla screamed out in a very vocal, much extended orgasm. Her hips incessantly humped into her lover's eager, wet face. His tongue did not relent, did not slow, it kept contact and rhythm, driving her onto an intense climax. She gave one more thrust of her hips and settled back onto the cabinet, breathing fast and deep.

Her climax crashed over and then exploded finally from within.