All Comments on 'Rene and Gene'

by Bakeboss

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Categorized wrong, isn't it?

Like, it should be in gay male or scifi/fantasy.

vickygvickygabout 14 years ago

@ Anonymous

"Categorized wrong, isn't it?

Like, it should be in gay male or scifi/fantasy".

Eh? How do you make that out? For my part I enjoyed it and I am eagerly awaiting the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
In the wrong category

And one of the dumber stories I've read. Stories should at least be somewhat plausible. This pile of pooh didn't come close.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Once upon a time.....

this was a pile of crap in a field. Then you put it on paper and we had the misfortune to read it. In your wildest imagination, what possible motive does he have to stick around? And if he was so spineless, how does he walk around?

Georgi2008Georgi2008over 7 years ago
Marriage off to a good start

What a wonder wife to share clothes with and be controlled by. I hope she eventually brings home many creampies for him to savor and enjoy. Very well written, but this is not the way to end it. Need some more chapters of his transformation and her sexual liberation I think.

Tootight1Tootight1about 4 years ago
good story

The original thought was to be his wife's sissy, and as promising as that may seem, she neglected to tell hubby her lover was coming over? The friend true motive was to take away his wife, she said so. So as much fun as he had, the new reality had to hit hard, yet he didn't seem to process that information. Considering the last revelation, his thoughts should be if he wants to keep her. It wont be his choice will it? I see revenge on the horizon.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous