Rene and Gene

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As I was talking, Rene was rubbing her juices into my face as she looked into my eyes. When I called my cock a clitty I saw her eyes glaze over in passion and I knew I had chosen the right term. She yanked me back to her clit for another thunderous orgasm and then invited me to lie down beside her on the bed. She played with her new toy as she called my cage and held my sore balls in her hand. Next, she rubbed her fingers over my nipples until they both stood up tight and erect.

"I don't want you to be my man this weekend, I want you to be my girl, no don't look at me that way, I know you're a man I just want to pretend. Won't you do that for me honey, just be my girlfriend? Your tongue is the best, it drives me up a wall but your dick, well it's so small, and you always cum so fast, no don't feel bad. I'm not saying I don't enjoy making love with you it's just you do me so much better with your mouth. I don't mean to hurt your feelings I'm just telling you the truth."

"What are you telling me, that I'm not enough man for you, that I'm lousy in bed? How can you love a man who can't satisfy you?"

"Honey that's not what I said, you do satisfy me just it's with your tongue not your manhood."

Did she use the term manhood just to further humiliate me; I guessed it didn't matter because either way it worked. The more she talked like this the hornier I became and my caged dick was throbbing in pain as it tried to grow in its confined area. Excited beyond belief I told Rene I'd be her girlfriend this weekend. It was then that she told me Clair was coming over for dinner and I felt as if I'd just fallen into a trap. I told her I couldn't act like a girl in front of Clair; she already treated me with disrespect.

"You just promised me missy so now I expect you to keep your promise, besides Clair already knows about your cage and she thinks you're more like a girl than a man already."

If that was supposed to make me feel better it didn't work but she was right, Clair already hated me so what did I care what she thought of me.

I soon forgot about Clair in the excitement of serving Rene, as she got ready for our evening. First, as I painted her toenails Rene painted her fingernails meaning that once again I was on my knees serving my wife. While her nails were still damp and not wanting to smudge them, she asked me to assist her in peeing. I followed her to the bathroom where she allowed me to pull her pants and panties down so she could sit.

"God, Rene you're driving me crazy, my dick, I mean my clitty is so trying to get hard."

"You want to see me pee baby, here get close."

She spread her legs and I put my chin right on the toilet seat to watch as she noisily sprayed her urine into the bowl. She instructed me on how to wipe her and let me have a lick to see if I did a good job. As I pulled her clothes back up, she mentioned that with my cage I would now need to sit to pee and for some reason even that turned me on.

Once again, I told Rene how much my clitty hurt, just saying that word, calling my manhood a female appendage was a huge turn-on.

"I know, my little sissy, I know but Clair told me she can fix that, so you'll have to wait until this evening."

I asked her to explain but she refused to talk about it. Rene was dressed in her normal weekend attire but wanted me to remain dressed only in her panties. I told her to relax as I prepared the house for our guest including the spare bedroom in case she spent the night. While making up the bed I glanced at my reflection in the mirror and was amazed at how girly I actually looked. I went and stood in front of the mirror, with the way the cage kept me flat and pointed down in the tight panties I looked like a girl. I next pulled my panties down to look more closely at my new confinement. I held the lock in my hand and thought about the submission of giving the key to your manhood to your wife. No you fool I thought don't call that useless thing manhood, call it what it is call it a clitty and the thought made me throb in my cage. I told myself not to worry about the devise, that it was only for the weekend, it would soon be off and merely a memory.

My thoughts of Clair were so mean and she was so butch that I put on our laciest girly sheets and pillowcases just to annoy her. Then I got one of Rene's flower scented candles and lit it in the room. Rene had already told me that I was to be respectful of Clair and that by serving Clair was a way of serving Rene and it was what she wanted me to do.

Finished with the house I went to find Rene who was relaxing in the front room, reading a magazine. She had her feet up on the couch so I picked them up and sat while putting them in my lap. She did not stop reading but smiled when I began to massage her feet. I know she enjoys this but maybe not, as much as I do. As I rubbed, I wondered if this would be the last bit of pleasure, I was to have this weekend.

Part IV

Our evening with Clair:

As the afternoon passed and evening approached Rene kept getting more excited at the prospect of seeing her dear friend Clair. As for me, it had just the opposite effect as I was becoming more uneasy but I put it behind me for this was my wife's weekend and if a visit from Clair made her happy then I was happy. Seeing how my wife dressed for the evening did little to ease the pain my clitty was feeling. She reminded me of a schoolgirl as she wore a pleated skirt that rose at least five inches above her knees showing off her long legs so smooth and tan. To add further to her schoolgirl look she wore a starched short-sleeved button down blouse with enough buttons left undone to show she wore no bra. To finish the schoolgirl harlot look she wore a pair of strappy heels with white anklet socks ruffled at the top.

Rene had my outfit picked out as well and from her closet. Although what she had selected couldn't be called girly, it definitely would not be called manly. She selected a pink blouse that she called mauve and a pair of navy shorts with pleats in the front and a zipper on the side along with a pair of ballet slippers When I started to balk, Rene merely shushed me so I swallowed whatever pride I had left and put them on. She told me how nice the shorts looked on me as it showed off my new flat front. As I looked in the mirror, I saw that from the neck down, I looked like a girl, although a flat one. Yet in the full reflection, I looked like a sissy who just dressed like a girl. I told Rene my feelings on how I looked; she came over and put her arm around me. Now I know I am a little shorter than my wife is and I realize it is a little embarrassing but now with her in heels and me in slippers she towered over me as she held me. As she hugged me, she whispered in my ear,

"Sweetie that is what I want, I want you to be my sissy, my sissy servant pleasing me in any way I want. Thank you dear for being my sissy this weekend; I just hope you are having some enjoyment in this too."

She unbuttoned two buttons on my blouse and stuck her hand in to caresses a nipple. With her warm breath in my ear and her hand in my blouse, I just tingled all over. She tilted my head up to her mouth and as our lips met, we kissed with her tongue probing mine. I was getting so excited I began breathing rapidly as I felt the heat rising in my loins and then, the doorbell rang.

As soon as Rene heard the bell she let go of me so fast, I almost fell over. I watched her run to get the door as I tried to calm my emotions. Rene opened the door and threw herself into Clair's arms. They kissed in the doorway for what seemed like a long time and I remember thinking that it had not been that long since they had last seen each other. Only after breaking their embrace did Clair look at me and with could only be called a smirk she said, "Nice outfit."

While I tried to think of some smart-ass reply, Rene asked me to go open the wine for us. When I returned they were sitting together on the couch so I took the chair across the floor. Except for refilling their glasses, I was ignored as they talked old times. At seven, I served dinner and we had our third bottle of wine, then after, I cleaned up as they retired to the living room. I really didn't mind as I just felt like a third wheel.

When I returned to the living room I heard my wife giggling and knew she had drank too much wine. She looked up and crooked her finger at me to come over to them. The first thing I saw was Clair holding the key to my cage. My wife said,

"Jeanie, pull down your pants she wants to see my new toy."

"But Rene I can't..."

"Hush girl she knows all about it I just want to show it to her."

As humiliated, as I'd ever been I slowly reached to the side and unzipped my shorts, when my wife thought I was too slow she yanked them down to my ankles. She then pulled my panties to my knees exposing to Clair not only my cage but also my heart shaped pubic hair. Clair began to laugh and Rene joined in as I stood for their inspection with my hands behind my back.

"Clair, my poor baby says it hurts when his little clitty tries to get hard but if I let him out of his cage he spurts and then he doesn't want to play anymore."

"Like I said on the phone I can fix that problem, when I'm done with her she'll get just as excited but she won't have erections any longer so sex like a man and a woman have will no longer be possible."

Clair then picked up my clitty in its cage and chuckled,

"Of course, with this little thing I can't see you'd be missing much."

Rene giggled too,

"Oh you're right about that and her nick name should be 'Quickshot' as she lasts about three strokes."

As they were talking, they were toying with my genitals and yet talking as if I wasn't in the room. I was still trying to get over all the feminine pronouns they were using for me. I was a man goddamn it, was what I wanted to scream and yet I felt too emasculated to say anything. It was only after these thoughts were processed in my pea brain that I realized Clair was talking about me no longer having erections. I started to protest but Rene just put her finger to my lips and I held my tongue.

"Let's take her to your spare room and we can examine her, let me get my bag."

Rene pulled up my shorts but not my panties so they just bunched at my crotch. As soon as we got out of earshot, I asked Rene what Clair was talking about.

"Oh honey this is what I want so just go with it OK? Just remember this is my weekend so please don't wreck it for us."

I briefly wondered who 'us' was, Rene and I or Clair and Rene.

Clair came into the room and ordered me to undress and lie on the bed. She reached into her pocket and pulled out the key to my cage, this really bothered me that she still now had the control over my genitals. Still talking only to Rene as if I couldn't understand English she said I needed to be bound to the bed so I wouldn't disturb the examination. I knew I should stop everything now but as Rene distracted me first by playing with my balls and then she toyed with my butt. Once I realized my hands were bound I gave up and let them have their way with me. Clair unlocked my cage and the pain from the blood rushing back into my clitty ached.

"We need to measure recovery time, Rene why don't you rub out a good orgasm from her and then we'll measure how long it takes to get excited again."

Rene began her friction on me but not like jacking off a penis but by rubbing my special spot just under the head of my clitty. Between the humiliations of having two dressed women playing with me just to see me climax and the sexual tension I had been under all day I came almost immediately spurting on my belly.

"It's a good idea to always make her eat her discharge that way she will know she has to earn it."

She scooped up a finger full and put it to my lips and when I refused to open my mouth, she merely rubbed it on my lips. She got another finger full and as she held to my mouth she squeezed my nose shut with her other hand. Once again beaten I opened my mouth to take my own spluge. I gagged almost retching on texture and the thought of what was in my mouth more than he taste. The two girls took turns feeding me by the finger full until I was left with just a dry sticky crust on my belly.

What was once humiliating and exciting was now merely degrading and embarrassing but when Clair pulled my wife into her arms to kiss, I felt a twinge return to my groin.

"You see Rene that excites her to think of us making love. Didn't you ever tell him about us at school, you naughty girl."

She calmly freed my wife's breast from her blouse and as she toyed with her nipple, she looked me right in the eyes.

"Oh yes your wife and I were big time lovers in school, I couldn't get enough of this girl, I guess I don't need to tell you but she has the sweetest tasting pussy of any girl I've ever had."

I don't know what was turning me on more seeing Clair playing with Rene's breasts or the thought of them engaging in oral sex.

"Look at that your hubby recouped real nicely. Rene, let me show you how to milk your husband. This works very well to release the pressure and allow her a discharged yet without an orgasm. That way it keeps her interested although somewhat frustrated."

She pulled a long flat device out of her bag it had a handle on one end and was curved at the other. She poured some kind of oil or lube on the curve end and pressed it to my rectum. She warned me to relax or she might damage my anal passage. She picked my legs up over my head and told me to keep them there. Now as Rene watched in fascination she began to insert her tool.

"This is a prostrate massager; this curve if inserted correctly will press on the prostrate until the testicles empty naturally through her clit."

Soon I was feeling something magic in my rear end and then I saw the first trickle coming out of me and dripping into the cup that Clair had placed on my stomach. I mean I knew it was cum but I didn't feel like I was cumming. Clair invited Rene to try it and soon she had me leaking more fluid. When Clair decided I was empty, she held the cup to my lips and I drank it without protest. I felt drained but still unsatisfied and realized that Clair had been right.

Part V

Just two girls and a sissy spend the rest of an evening together:

It felt so good being out of my cage but if felt even better when Rene picked up my little clitty and slowly rubbed my spot with her thumb.

"Gene we need to talk,"

I hated hearing those words; those words always meant bad news. She seemed to be studying me as she continued to stroke me softly.

"Dear, I need to know the truth, are you enjoying being my little sissy? I know I've put you through a lot but have you been as turned on as I have?"

"My clitty gets so hard when you call me that but after I cum I don't want to play anymore. You were right to lock me up but its torture yet for the chance to please you I'll do anything even the cage."

"Well, that just what I wanted to talk to you about, Clair has an injection that will let you still get excited but will stop this little thing I'm holding from getting hard. If it doesn't get hard you won't cum so our problem will be solved."

"But she said we couldn't have sex if she did that..."

"Shush, we can still have sex you just won't be hard enough to put it inside me any longer. I know that would be rough for you but to tell you the truth you little clitty have never satisfied me anyway. You always please me with your tongue, I mean that's my favorite and we can still do that."

"But honey what about me, don't I get to cum."

Here Clair interrupted us, I had forgotten about Clair even being there.

"Rene I can mix up a small cocktail not a full dose and once injected will only last around forty-eight hours with no lasting side effects. Why don't you try it and see how she likes it and if she's not happy in a couple of days she will return to as she is now. At least she'd be free of her cage and that seems to bother her the most."

What Clair said made sense, I was already committed to a weekend of being my wife's servant, and this way I would stay excited and not have to wear my cage. So it was agreed to and Clair took her bag to the kitchen to remix the dose.

"You know you've always been my Jeanie, even when I first met you it wasn't your manliness that attracted me to you it was you soft feminine side that I loved. You have always been respectful of my needs unlike all the men I dated in school and although sometimes I miss a good fucking what I get from you makes it worthwhile."

What was wrong with me the more Rene talked about how unmanly I was the more excited I became? Manly, how could I call myself manly, here I was allowing my wife to dress me in women's clothes? Rene may have made me fem up but deep down I knew I loved it. I thought of the trip to the sex shop in the morning I walked in the shop dressed, as a sissy and displayed to a woman I'd never seen before. To tell the truth up until the shot in the balls I took, it was the most exciting morning of my life. I had to face the facts my wife was right I was nothing but a sissy. Although I dressed like it, I wasn't a woman and I sure wasn't a man for no man would allow his wife to take him in out in public dressed as a woman. Therefore, what did that leave, sissy, a word I grew up hating, I guess because it was too close to the truth.

Clair came back carrying a large syringe,

"Rene this is going to hurt her so if, oh look her little clitty is firm again. That's good Rene if you'll just keep rubbing her that way it will distract her so..."

I screamed in pain as my scrotum felt as if it was on fire and the pain kept building until I passed out. When I came to the room was dark and I was by myself. I found I was no longer tied to the bed so I got up to look for Rene. I saw the kitchen light was on but when I walked in the kitchen, I found Clair there by herself, drinking coffee.

"Well, you're awake, how you feeling? Come here I want to check my handiwork."

She led me back to the spare bedroom using my clitty as a leash. I was instructed to lie back down on the bed where she bound my leg with a padded chain she had beside her bag. I didn't try to stop her, as I knew she would do to me what she wanted. As she caressed my balls I took stock of my body, how did I feel, well the pain was now gone and even Clair's rough handling of me didn't hurt. I did feel somehow different but I couldn't quite put a handle on it.

"What did you give me and what will it do to me?"

"Basically it was just female hormones but the cocktail I've made works much quicker than normal injections and that is why I had to inject them in your testicles. The first thing you will notice will be the lack of erection and with that the cessation of ejaculation except through anal stimulation. You may have orgasms similar to what a woman has but to you it will feel more as a glow than a climax. Next, your body should round and fill out and maybe even the starting of breasts but no more than mastunculi in description yet still much more sensitive than a male's. It should be working already but I need to see how your body is accepting it."

She released my balls and put her hands on my nipples. The feeling was so erotic and I moaned in pleasure. She continued to rub my breasts as she now called them,

"You know I took your wife's cherry back when we were in school. I still have the dildo I used on her and her way of thanking me for treating you is to let me take your cherry as well. I didn't mind her going out with all those men, I mean she is a woman and a woman needs a cock to please her. You however stole her from me as she told me you could please as a woman did. I never thought it would last between you two because every time she came home from a date with you, she had to call a man over to have a good fucking. Did you know that, yes that right after an evening with your puny little dick she had to have a real man?"