Rene and Gene

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This couldn't be Rene had always been true to me and yet I kept thinking about a few times I would call her after I got home only to hear her panting as if she were out of breath. Was she fucking a man as I talked to her, and even more was she fucking a man now that we were married? The very thought made my clitty twitch and I put my hand on it to play with myself. I couldn't get hard, it felt good but no erection. Clair instructed me to play with it as Rene had been doing as a clit. I began to rub the spot that Rene had been rubbing; it felt better that way but not enough to cum at all.

"You just keep rubbing, I'm going to bed with your wife again, and when I'm done with her I hope she won't even want to ever speak to you again. Then in the morning, I'm going to fuck that ass of yours until you scream like the girl you truly are."

Just another sign of her desire to torture me was to leave both bedroom doors open so I could listen to my wife's screams of passion as Clair made love to her. As I heard my wife and Clair make love, I continued to rub my spot and soon I felt a glow as fluid seeped from my clitty. I thought about Sunday and wondered how I would feel while Clair deflowered me. I realized I didn't want to let this weekend ever to end.