All Comments on 'Renee's Curiosity Ch. 01'

by kg2sweet

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
More,,,More....More

I cannot get enough of this story. Let's keep it going and have the mother and DIL and FIL get a 3-way going. Then when hubby comes back and is told the story maybe he will join in and fuck his mom while dad fucks DIL.

RockyStoneRockyStoneabout 12 years ago
Ho-Humm

I liked the idea of the story, but you gave it little description. I mean to say the build up was about the father-in-law wanting to fuck his daughter-in-law. Had his cock hard all day. It took Renee watching Susan to get started sexually. There wasn't much to read about.

RS

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
more

like the concept and you have set it up well for future chapters i hope thy are not to long in cuming - don't focus on the negative comments go with the flow

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago

Well written, though Renée seems to take mental shortcuts; a little more character development would make her and the story a lot more believable. Still, I'm looking forward to the following chapters. Thank you for this one!

Love, Brenda

PS: I have a feeling that after this party, Renée is going to confide in her parents-in-law and tell them of her steady relationship with a girl before she met Paul. Susan, although an active swinger, has never been bi-curious before but endearing Renée, supported by Kevin, could introduce her to the wonders of girl on girl sex. And maybe later Susan and Renée could include Paul's younger sister, home from college, in one of their shopping trips to make a fitting room threesome? Imagine what Paul would come home to after his long business trip abroad...

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous