Renting a Room Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Stop! It wouldn't be polite to be found with come all over us, either."

I drove for a long time with a warm package against my chest with its eyes closed.

She licked the side of my face and asked, "I don't have to compete with the others?"

"No, of course not. But they expect sharing. Are you ok with that?"

"Now I'm feeling territorial."

"Damn, Sharon, you already told Valerie and Maggie it was all right, and the way the twins looked this morning, that won't be long either."

Passing traffic was getting a good look at us and Sharon went over the console before there was a wreck.

"What if I get a girl sex credit every time you do one of them?"

I looked at her and grinned. "Absolutely not. My mother warned me about queers."

Her voice was hard. "I'm talking to the others. We are going to get you down and pound some respect for sexual diversity into you."

"Between the drive and the beating, I am going to be sore tonight. Good thing I got the hot tub going."

There were surprises waiting for us in Berkeley. First, a line of bulging contractor bags at the curb. Second, a row of studs where a wall existed a few hours ago. All of the mess cleaned up. Third, four bodies in the hot tub, guzzling beer and smiling.

"Scott, we decided to get the wall ready for the contractor." Valerie held her arm up and pointed to a bicep. "Pry bar practice."

Adrienne said, "Scott, we are so happy. Get in here so we can thank you."

Valerie and Maggie climbed out and Sharon and I sank into the steaming water. A beer was handed to each of us. I reached for her hand but got an entire small body on my chest. I laughed as Sharon told them about her car escapades.

They were incredibly hard from all the running and jumping. After a run of kisses, I said, "I bet you know kick boxing from self defense class."

"Hmm, sister, should we make him practice with us? Might need protection." She explained, "We got in trouble with teacher. After a while, the guys were on their backs on the floor all the time and wouldn't practice with us anymore."

"And I'm supposed to let you destroy me?"

"Scott, you are so big and so strong, it would be fun."

They were both inside my arms and wiggling something fierce. "When do I find out how to tell you apart?"

A foot was poked out of the water. "It is not very exciting. Aimee has a crooked toe. She broke it in a fall."

The toe was not very crooked. "You were expecting different tattoos in secret places?"

I pinched their bottoms and admitted it wasn't really any of my business. Sharon interrupted and gestured to them to come to her. Maggie was hauling on my wet hair, saying, "Get out of there. Too much hot water is bad for your virility."

She had on a new pair of fashion sweats and looked wonderful. I was pushed down on the sofa so she could lie on me and offer a beer to share.

"I've been exiled from the kitchen. The twins are so excited about the wall disappearing they are making a special dinner. I told them you would help move the balance beam tomorrow."

"What about the basement?"

"Anthony is coming tomorrow. He and his dad run a company that has a lock on old house maintenance in north Berkeley."

"The twins are offering to practice kick boxing with me. I may not survive. You are busy destroyng my job with all these delightful interruptions. Maybe I don't care. That darn Professor Tilton-Jones flirted shamelessly with Sharon today."

Maggie had an armlock on me and was whispering endearments in my ear. Valerie appeared and leapt on us. "I heard you. He will get a swelled head."

"He says we have to find him a good job so he can support us in the style we are so rapidly becoming accustomed to."

I sat up, shedding women. "It isn't a joke. I was only supposed to do this while I figured out what to do next."

One of the twins came in with a tray of munchies, including some puff paste thingies that melted in the mouth. I couldn't see her toes to try to figure out the right name. "What if I call you both Olga?"

She stuck out her tongue and launched onto my chest. The boy shorts were silk and she might as well not have had them on. The top was bare and she rubbed on me. "Sharon said you had a talk with her."

The pixie face leaned back, laughing, and shook her tiny tits. I tried out a dark, come hither look.

She hollered, "Sharon, he is bad!" I kissed a fat nipple and ran my thumb along the crease of her shorts. The eyes widened.

My girlfriend was in the doorway, with an impatient look on her face. "You are interrupting dinner prep. I told them you were big, bold and a great lover. They want you. Soon."

Maggie added, "But not before dinner. No rewards to the chefs until after we eat."

I stood to get more clothes on than my briefs. "Yes, we have to preserve the best eating until last," and dodged out of the room before they could attack.

Maggie and the others had dresses on. The good china and silver had been extricated from their hiding place. Two excellent bottles of chardonnary had been chilled without my knowledge. The twins even had cute little chef hats on. I scrambled around the table seating the gorgeous women and pouring wine.

Maggie presided over the toasts. "First, to our newest tenants and their fantastic culinary skills. Second, to our landlord, who is lovingly attentive to our needs. Third, to all the tenants, who are making this such a fine home again."

There was a deep sigh and forks plunged into the salmon en croute. The pastry shell was to die for, until you tasted the tender salmon, which caused another swoon.

I raised my glass, "We must drink to Margaret, the matriarch of this wonderful place, who keeps us in line with just a nudge here and there."

Sharon was seated next to me and had her hand on my thigh. "If you marry me, I'm not sure I can keep up with Maggie's standards."

I leaned over and kissed her cheek. "If we live here, we can find talented tenants with high standards."

She giggled and looked at me. "I'm supposed to tell my folks I am marrying the landlord?"

Maggie overheard us and broke in, "Sharon, we are going to have a proper engagement party right here in the house, and by that time he will have a challenging and respectable job, won't you, Scott?" Her eyes, and those of everyone else at the table, were drilling into me.

"Yes, of course. I can't expect Sharon to marry her landlord. But I am accepting new job ideas."

We were in and around the living room sofa, enjoying meringue fresh out of the oven with vanilla ice cream. Everyone was limp with joy over the dinner. The chefs were over my lap, my fingers gently busy. I whispered, "You can't spoil us like that very often. Bad for our work ethic."

I had Aimee's foot and was trying to find the broken toe. "Stop that. You are turning me on. Sharon will beat both of us."

Sharon in fact crawled to them and began a round of kissyface. Maggie and Valerie poked at them, "Eew, disgusting girl sex." I lay on the floor and closed my eyes. Unknown bodies gathered themselves to me and offered their lips. I kissed back and pulled hair. Someone threw a blanket over us.

I said, "It's too early to sleep. We will be wandering around in the night. Let's talk about plans and calendars."

There were complaints, but we sat up and the coffee which had been ready in the kitchen was served.

I gestured and the twins each straddled a leg and I gathered their backs to me. I whispered, "I'm just a dumb football player. You are the toughest, squirmiest most lovable women I have ever had my arms around." They reached back and pulled my head down for kisses.

"If it wouldn't get us in so much trouble, we would kidnap you somewhere to be our guardian, protector and lover."

Valerie and Sharon were all over us. "That's right, it would get you in trouble. But, if you want, Maggie and we will bunk somewhere else tonight and you can have him to yourselves."

Maggie slid in behind me and pulled my head way back. "You are so spoiled. Four of the prettiest, smartest girls on the planet and they actually are after you!"

The four prettiest girls and I arranged Maggie on some pillows, with a big duvet cover over us. We took turns kissing and poking and making little humming noises. Grandmother was doing some squirming of her own. "Maggie, you have it wrong. It's not four women after me, it's four women and a a guy after you!"

We laughed and wiggled and got all warm and fell asleep right there.

There was still moonlight shining in the windows when a hand was dragging me out of the pile and pushing me to the stairs. I was guided to the toilet and assisted with pissing into it. Several hands, four in fact, were available to help him grow to hardness. I got to pester one set of tits while the other body peed. Then they traded and pushed me down the hall to my own bed and closed the door.

"We want you. Is that ok? We don't get periods, so you don't have to worry."

"I'm not poaching? I would be so hot for you if I was still in school."

"Don't get a big head, but until we got here and saw how sex with you makes everything else better, we thought school and gymnastics were all we needed in the world."

They were wiggling around so much, I thought I was in a coed calisthenics session. One of their boobs was hardly half one of my cupped handfuls, but my tongue on the ends of them produced wonderful moans. My hand was grabbed and thrust in a crotch. "Check us out. Are you going to fit?"

My finger went exploring as I said, "I'm not first, am I?"

Giggles. "No, we got taken, at the same time, at summer camp two years ago. We told mom we were not going to Berkeley as virgins. And we didn't!" More giggles.

My fingers were having a ball. Showing no favoritism, I had two fingers of each hand in each twin. My thumbs were busy on two clits.

"Oh, you are bad. We might come just from this."

I kissed them with a lot of tongue, and nipped at their tits and they did, with moans and sighs.

"Please, put this big cock in us. We want what you gave the others." I was being vigorously stroked and squeezed and told them, "There is going to be a big mess if you don't stop that. Who is first?"

"The oldest."

"I can't even tell you apart in the dark, how do I know that?"

"You don't. We will fight over you and tell lies."

I solved the problem by arranging them face to face vertically and letting my cock find its way to the top body. It took a while to worm its way in. The body made a whole lot of little breathy noises and pleas for more. The one underneath was having a fit, so I shifted locations. "Oh, sis, he is so bad. Scott, don't you dare stop."

Once they juiced on me, things warmed up. The athlete bodies were in total motion. They both had orgasms, but I could tell the sexual energy in the deprived women was just getting started. It wasn't long before they had me ready to blow, but I made a great effort to hold back and began slapping the hard rears under me. This produced real heat and noise and muffled screams as they came again. I fell back, laughing and telling them they were the best fucks in town.

The door opened and a voice said, "Are you all right? Those screams were loud." Three bodies joined us on the bed.

"We are terrific, but he was so busy, he hasn't come."

Maggie said, "Girls, we are in the right place. I just love dark of the night blowjobs."

I tried to scramble away but there was no escaping five determined women. They made me lie quietly while they took turns. Each mouth and tongue and lips was different. I wasn't used to being the attackee. The ones that weren't on cock duty took possession of various parts of me. My noises grew louder and ended with a great shout, "Yes."

There was come everywhere. My breath was coming in great heaves. "That was exceedingly bad."

"We know. Hold still while we wipe up the mess and get a taste of you."

Maggie lay by my side and whispered, "Grandson, that was the most fun I've ever had with a big cock." The others heard her and giggled.

I said, "Granny, we can't have any more lodgers. They would turn us in. We will have to settle for the four deviants we have here in bed with us."

Maggie said, "I hope that was a compliment or you will suffer."

I asked, "Where is my woman?"

A body was crawling into my arms. "Right here."

I grabbed a boob, kissed her neck and went back to sleep.

The sun was in the room. I was being licked. They were all naked. And smiling.

"Your deviants are here with your breakfast." Giggles. Each of them got a kiss and a pinch on my way to the bathroom. When I returned, they were lined up against the headboard, the sheet well below their boobs, still smiling at me. Sharon had a tight space next to her and held the sheet open.

I listened to the chatter of four beauties with incredibly complicated calendars and thought about my part time job gophering for Tilton-Jones. Other than hitting on my girl, he was a respected scientist, and would probably sponsor me in the Geology Department's PhD program and help find fellowship money.

Sharon handed me another croissant and asked, "What are you so serious about?"

I leaned down and licked her pink breast. "Need a job. Can't marry you without a decent job."

She straddled my thighs and kissed me hard and sniffled into my chest.

Valerie asked, "What's with the sniffles?"

She looked up, all teary, "He says he has to get a decent job so he can marry me..."

I wrapped my arms tight around her as the others made sympathetic noises. Valerie got up and started looking for underwear. "We will help. Tonight after school, we will decide what he should do..." She gave me a totally impish look. I scowled. Maggie kneeled at my side and pulled hair. "Yes, we have all this superior female intelligence right here..."

Cont'd in Part 3 - The Inspector Comes Calling and It's a She.

12