Repayment

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He entered her slowly but deeply as she sighed and took him into her need.

She then turned her attention to John as she pulled his rock hard member from the kimono. She cupped his balls in both hands and licked along the underside of his cock. She tasted his pre-cum and decided she would approve of the full meal. This was a treat and she wanted to savor it in spite of John's rather obvious throbbing need. Besides he needed to be repayed for that last orgasm as well.

As she stroked and licked John's balls and shaft, Ron tried to distract her by his slow in and out motions combined with the purposeful throb inside her. He nearly succeeded in distracting her completely several times. But she was up to the task. He only concern was a telltale sense of fire building deep within her. She knew if this one came to the surface it would be even larger than the orgasm before it. She feared and welcomed it. Regardless it began its life then.

John stood there as she continued her ministrations, his own orgasm began its build inside of him. He tried to think of other things to slow its progress but she was skilled and hungry. He looked to Ron for help.

Ron had tried to use his muscle control to distract her but had only succeeded foe moments. he could think of nothing else when he saw the vibrator still buried in her ass but now silent. He turned it on.

Karen jumped at the buzzing now in her ass, she had actually forgotten about it but now could think of nothing else as Ron's cock inside her coupled with the buzzing completely held her attention.

Ron was also surprised, the buzzing in her ass went through the membranes directly onto the head of his cock. He began to fight for control himself. Karen fought for control as the orgasm inside her began a rapid ascent. She engulfed John into her mouth.

Together they began a rocking motion. Ron thrusted in as John pulled out of her mouth and as John entered Ron pulled out. Karen rocked back and forth between them while the vibrator buzzed on.

They became a team with one goal. They encouraged the orgasm building inside her and each other as it built into a frenzy. They rocked in and out licking, sucking buzzing all swirling into an phenomenal erotic sensation. She began to cum first, her vagina clamping down on Ron's cock as her ass pulled the vibrator deeper involuntarily. This made the vibrations more intense on the tip of Ron's cock which made him begin to cum. The hot liquid and spasms inside Karen made her gasp in pleasure and since John was in her mouth it acted as an extra suction just when he was beginning to lose control anyway. He began to spurt his long pent up orgasm in her mouth. This caused her to swallow and back up to take it, thus shoving Ron even deeper and forcing the vibrator deeper. They continued to orgasm each in turn at the same time spiraling out of control as the finally fell on one another totally spent.

The vibrator buzzed away as if nothing had happened, all were too spent to care...

12