All Comments on 'Replacement Therapy Ch. 01'

by coaster2

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
BigJohn601BigJohn601about 13 years ago
Out of the depths of despair can a man and woman find love?

I know my lead in title is sappy, but I really look forward to your next installment. Both the widow and children need what Aaron can do for them and Aaron needs to feel good about himself and fill the void in his life without his sons daily contact. Well written as always. Thanks coaster2!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
And starting for the Pirates...

Good start. Keep going. I like where you're going with this so far. Can two people treat each other respectfully in this day and age and still see to it that the heat gets turned up now and then?

There is nothing wrong with being a Boy Scout as long as you deliver the promise...

size14shoesize14shoeabout 13 years ago
Feels good, keep it coming

Just what the doctor ordered. 2 good people meeting and helping each other. I do hope the ex's husband stays true to form and cheats and the ex gets her cheating, selfish ass handed to her. Is the equivilent of revenge too much to ask for the ex's husband?

size14shoesize14shoeabout 13 years ago
No gaps?

I see from your list of stories we can expect the next chapters to be submitted in a timely manner. No DQS1 gaps here I hope. ;-)

bruce22bruce22about 13 years ago
Yes! Yes!

On with show! The only problem is that it can not be put up fast enough!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Looks like another coaster2 winner

Jerry in Washington state, USA - Your story so far flows naturally. I enjoy that you didn't rush to get these two people together from the first moment they saw each other. I'm enjoying the bartender playing matchmaker. I hope and look forward to a happy ending where he has a new family who loves him and his ex-wife does discover "once a cheater, always a cheater". It might be difficult to pull off, but I would love it if his sons somehow became a part of his new family. In the meantime, I can enjoy Aaron and Yolanda becoming more attached and her children becoming his children over time. If I remember correctly, you mentioned in an e-mail recently that your stories usually appear on SOL first. Guess I'll "cheat" and look there, since I'm in a hurry to see how the story ends.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Almost as good as hunting down Leonard and Georgia

Although I would prefer that he hunt down Leonard and Georgia, this is the start of another great story anyway. Maybe there will be a well-placed cement truck in the last installment.

Sidney43Sidney43about 13 years ago
Great start

I really like how your stories and the dialog flow naturally. No forced situations to dramatize the plot and no strange characters, at least so far. It is interesting also to see you place your characters in a familiar setting, since I have spent some time around the locations you have chosen. You write well, looking forward to the next chapter.

hodunkhodunkabout 13 years ago
Great coaster2 story

Man I like this very much ! Please continue with the story..

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Sensitive writing and reading.

This story speaks to the parts of all people who need theraphy from other people. Looking forward to reading more.

literot63literot63about 13 years ago
Great start

I've recently discovered you as a writer and you've quickly become one of my favorites. Maybe I'm old fashioned, but it's nice to see people fall in love rather than fall in lust. And a special thanks for not making us wait long for the next installment.

LakesLakesabout 13 years ago
What a sweet, wonderful story!

It was a real joy to read. Just flowed along. Perfect.

bigchefwaynebigchefwayneabout 13 years ago
Fantastic Opening Chapter

With this opening you have set a high bar for yourself. Somehow I think you will be up to the challenge.

xtremeddxtremeddabout 13 years ago
Yes, Please do!

c2,

Hope you enjoyed writing as much I did reading. Great work for us to enjoy. Thank you.

Thanks for sharing on Lit.

x

KarenEKarenEover 9 years ago
Good Start!

I'm liking this already.

I hope things work out for Aaron and Yolanda.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous