All Comments on 'Replacement Therapy Ch. 06'

by coaster2

Sort by:
  • 23 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
More

A few additional chapters would be appropriate as their lives go forward.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago

A lovely series.

hodunkhodunkabout 13 years ago
Thank You for sharing !

Loved this chapter as much as the others, only one word bothered me. "END" is not what I was looking for or expected. It seems to me there are several chapters possible yet. Please?

Sidney43Sidney43about 13 years ago
Excellent

As I read the last? chapter, it dawned on me why I like your writing and this one in particular. You write about fairly normal people, who do normal things and have events happen in their lives that happen to other people we know and maybe even ourselves. You throw in a few twists and turns to add a little suspense, but nothing way out of left field. Your characters pretty much react normally to what happens. It is refreshing and enjoyable to read and not have to wade through paragraphs of purple prose about endless sex acts that come close to being impossible.

Keep up the good work.

LakesLakesabout 13 years ago
A wonderful little series..

I really enjoyed your story of good, common people. Thank you.

mtoldman33mtoldman33about 13 years ago
Another Hit

Loved Replacement Therapy. Just another of your great stories. Please keep them coming.

Thanks

m48gunnerm48gunnerabout 13 years ago
Great

Great Story, thanks!

bruce22bruce22about 13 years ago
Your work is excellent

It is hard to find something that isn't reasonable in your stories. I think that the wildest was the wife who decided to her afternoons stripping! All very enjoyable.

LeFrog08LeFrog08about 13 years ago
A nice conclusion to a wonderful tale

Thanks Coaster, for this very nicely story, well written, with believable characters.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Thanks

For a great read.

rdd1953rdd1953almost 13 years ago
great story

i have read all of your stories and they just keep getting better and better

GualterioGualterioalmost 13 years ago
Very enjoyable story

You do an excellent job of describing your characters. You also manage to have interesting plot twists. I was worried to the end that perhaps the death of Yolanda's dead husband's buddy and attacker was staged and that he'd show up again in a menacing manner.

norcal62norcal62almost 13 years ago
A wonderful, intelligently written story.

I see that others agree, so we all thank you for your work.

It was especially fun to be reading it from here in Redding.

GualterioGualterioalmost 13 years ago
Second Read

This is my second read of this wonderful heart-warming story. Thanks!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Thanks.

For a great read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Good Read

<p>Thanks for a great story.

<p>Anon5/12 - Not to be sarcastic or anything but 1 has to be pretty close to your IQ.

cliffhanger20cliffhanger20over 11 years ago
IT'S ANOTHER CASE OF THE WINDSHIELD AND THE BUG.

Man this guy had a load of shit dropped on him that just seemed to keep on dropping. But he shook it off and moved forward with his life, Yep this time the bug won. Very well written, I know I gave it a lot of 5s.

Dubby49Dubby49over 11 years ago
Great story,

great people. I do believe Yolanda was being selfish in depriving her children in order to "prove" she could make it on her own. She put her own needs ahead of those of the kids.

KarenEKarenEover 9 years ago
Leonard

I'm glad it all worked out ok, but he should have told Meg that if she didn't here from him in 15 minutes (or however long it takes to get to Yolanda's house) to call the police.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Hen party

Great read.....what really happened at the hen party....!!

Rhsc1Rhsc1over 6 years ago
Yay

A wife or ex wife didn't die in this story! Enjoyable tale.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
bloody top-knot

giday coaster2

gee guy or girl, you've got a way with expressing yourself.

im envious, really.

you successfully tapp into what ever sources you have, eg personal experience, perceptions of what happens around you, to throw a couple in there.

essentially you hit the mark.

im not great with words and understand myself even less but your words, phrases etc hit the mark.

cheers very much.

must read onto the next story,

cheers

Hiram325Hiram3255 months ago

You spin a fine story. Five stars.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous

story TAGS

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

SIMILAR Stories