All Comments on 'Replacing Dad'

by old_n_dirrty

Sort by:
  • 22 Comments
Monagamous_NowMonagamous_Nowabout 1 year ago

I hope there's more to this story!

ccs29745ccs29745about 1 year ago

Awesome story!! Can't wait for next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Excellent mother son story! Nothing crazy or unbelievable to ruin it. Would love another chapter with mom eating pussy and getting pregnant!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

great story, hope there are more episodes to follow.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I knew this story was gonna be trash when the author was so careless and disrespectful of his own writing as to have the boy seeing his mother's breasts and pussy while she was in a BUBBLE BATH! Then his beautiful, bereaved mother began talking like a 2-dollar street walker. That was it for me.

Sex4lf57Sex4lf57about 1 year ago

So fucking hot! I thought it odd that she had make love to a woman and have a threeway on her bucket list. The way she interacted with Lexi seemed to imply a sexual past between them. Five stars and a favorite point!

redlion75redlion75about 1 year ago

With the way she answered the door it's more reasonable to believe her and her husband were in a 3way with the hotel chick already. If she is young enough for the son to marry she would not be unopposed to the 3way life.

goodshoes2goodshoes2about 1 year ago

5 stars. Would like to see one or more chapters added with Lexi introduced to the bed as well as others(?). Like your style.

KatiwantsKatiwantsabout 1 year ago

So very beautiful!!!

Can’t wait for more!! So very luscious!!

NesticNesticabout 1 year ago

wowww …. What a remarkable, sensual and beautiful story line. I enjoyed your plot and your choice of caring, loving and erotic words very much. More than 5 stars. Please, please continue. Can’t wait. Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Stopped at 9 inch

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

So she just tells him she wants to be with him and then turns around less than a day later and tells him he's not good enough, that she wants a women, that she wants a three or four way. etc,. If I were him I'd say if I'm not good enough, finds someone else.

DunkirkDunkirkabout 1 year ago

We need more. The bucket list needs to be completed. Perhaps Lexi, Teri and Ed can enjoy completing the list. It would be amazing if Lexi and Teri were both bred by Ed.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Up there with the worst. Why? Based in anything but believable reality.

Yes lol that's a constructive critiscm.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Looking forward to reading about Teri knocking off the wants, she

noted on her bucket list.

Question, will you write on how Ed becomes Teri's total Master?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

sounds like a cool plan for sure. I think i know how he feels. When I was married she had two kids , a girl and a boy. Both in high school. I always wanted to have sex with the girl and at the same time, suck the boy off. Sadly it never happened but what are dreams for anyway.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

So sweet and sappy, sugary content could give a healthy person blood sugar anomalies..

Still, a good read, just a fantasy, right?? Right!

CharletteCharletteabout 1 year ago

DAMN !

So many negative comments.

I understand why a few would feel as they do, but the fact remains, it is a sex story people.

I agree with the negative comment about the nine inch cock.

A large number of writers try to impress with that crap but it just detracts from the story.

As constructive criticism to help the writer in future writing, I would say drop Teri saying " fucking " this and " fucking " that.

It is crass, it makes her sound cheap and uneducated.

As a simple sex story ending it here works.

But to a reader who has gotten into what could be an enjoyable life story it needs to go on, to tell of the lives of these two.

Sex can be dropped in to spice it up.

But there is such a good story begun here.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I could tell his mother did not really care about her son, she got him a Landrover for an MBA graduation, tsk tsk. :P

tallman441tallman441about 1 year ago

Good story. Any follow on stories should describe their pursuit to complete the bucket list.

BrocklionBrocklion5 months ago

finished his degree in four years, final semester of MBA.

You don't know much about education do you?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Yawn!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous