Rescue Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"How COULD you?!!" I hissed, "How could you tell him I am your WIFE?"

"I have been outside," whispered Li, his lips not moving, "I have heard that Xiang is offering a large reward for any smuggler to turn in a young brother and sister who escaped from the train. The reward has tempted our benefactor and he sees a chance to collect twice on us. I needed to disappoint him!"

"But how will we disappoint him?" I whispered back, smiling at him while cleaning out a cage. To anyone watching, it looked as if two lovers were smiling shyly at one another. In reality, I was seething with anger.

"We have been given permission to consummate our marriage tonight."

"We WHAT?" I cried, my anger boiling over to the point where I was almost striking my brother.

"Stop it!" he hissed, "He has several passage ways throughout his house. He is probably spying on us NOW!"

"You really expect me to sleep in the same bed with you tonight?"

"No,"

"Good, because I wo-,"

"I expect us to make love tonight!"

"LI!" I cried out loud. Li looked and saw the old man's eyes staring at us from a vent in the roof.

"Chou!" he cried back and wrapped his arms around my neck, kissing me hard on the lips so that I couldn't scream and struggle. When he moved from my lips to my neck, I gasped and stopped struggling.

"Shut up, silly bitch sister of mine or I will end up in prison and you will be married to that old fossil, Xiang!" he whispered fiercely in my ear.

Li swung me around so that I could also see the old mans eyes watching us through the vent, so I played along and kissed him back. I have to admit that I actually didn't mind kissing my brother. I had always looked up to my older brother and thought of him as strong and handsome. Many young men in their village had tried to gain my eye but, in all honesty, I had always compared them to Li and none ever seemed to measure up.But to sleep with him? My ownBROTHER? I truly didn't know if I could do that!

We kept kissing as we stood in the enclosed courtyard. After a moment, I felt his tongue snake into my mouth and his hand move onto my breast. The blood rushed to my head as my heart began to pound. My brother was nowfondling me!

As his hand moved over my breasts, I felt his thumb graze across the hardening nipples, eliciting a moan from my lips. As passions became enflamed, Li began to kiss me harder. Without thinking, I began molding my body into his. My resolve completely dissipated when I pressed my groin onto his thigh and felt his cock hardening under his pants. Li growled as his hand traveled to my ass and pulled me tight against him.

"Chou!" he whispered fiercely, making me moan as my desire grew.

There was a distant sound of someone going "BAAAH!" and something closed. When that happened, Li broke the kiss and laughed.

"There, we've convinced him... somewhat!"

I stood there, looking and feeling dazed. My mind was fuzzy and confused by all the emotions coursing through me.

"Convinced who of what?" I asked, somewhat breathily.

"The old man," replied Li, apparently not affected by what had just transpired.

"What about him?" I said, wanting to get back to the kissing again.

"He was watching us from up there," he said, indicating the vent. "He saw us kiss and is now starting to believe the story I told him."

"Oh yes! I saw him when you swung me around!" I shook my head to clear it and then looked up at him with a beaming smile before asking, "Where did you learn to kiss like that?"

"What?" said Li, turning and then blushing when he realized what she had asked. "It was... something I picked up at campus when I visited Tung," he told her,

"One of the guys whose parents are bigwig party officials stole some American sex movies from his fathers collection and we watched them in the A-V room. He charged the others to watch the movies and, since I was providing and working the equipment, he gave me a cut! How do you think I could afford to help you?"

"Oh," I said, looking at him, "Can we do it again?"

"Do what again?"

"What we were doing before," I said, blushing, "You know,... kissing?"

"Save it for later tonight, sis!" he replied, laughing.

I have to say I was disappointed, but kept silent and followed him obediently out of the garden.

Later, I found myself wandering through an unfamiliar part of the house/business complex. Just when I was going to call out for help, I heard cries and moans coming from the bottom of a stairwell and crept silently down them to see what it was. At the bottom, I looked through the small window cut into the crude, thick door and almost cried out at what I saw. Two smelly, smoking oil lamps and several candles lit the room. Inside, the old man and his wife were milling about, taunting and slapping two of the girls that were also staying with us, waiting to be smuggled. Both were stripped naked!

One girl, Chai Li, was standing in what looked like a reinforced door frame, her arms and legs bound and pulled into a big X in the middle of it. She was hanging loosely, her head down and her long, dark hair covering her face as she whimpered. Her back was a maze of red welts that crisscrossed it, some of which were trickling droplets of blood where the skin had been cut. I clamped a hand over my mouth as I nearly gasped, realizing that the girl had been whipped! The other young woman, Suong, was tied face down to a rough wooden table and the old man was standing over her as she moaned. Craning my neck and standing on tiptoe, my fingers clung to the ledge of the small opening so that I could see more.

Once again I had to cover my mouth to keep from gasping. The old man's bony fingers were plunging in and out of the girl's sex while the crone that was his wife held a candle above her back and dripped the accumulated hot wax all over the poor girls exposed flesh. There was movement and a third person was revealed to be in the room. It was a young man that I had never seen before and he held something on his shoulder. It took a moment for me to realize that it was a video camera.

The man spoke and, to my shock, I found that he was not speaking Chinese! Listening, I found I understood him, having studied English devoutly for the last four years! I listened to the voice and decided that the accent must be American.

"YES!" he cried out, moving around and then dipping so that the camera lens could catch the skeletal fingers of the old man plunging in and out of the girls wet, gushing pussy.

"That's it, Chen! Fuck that pussy! YES! Oh Goddamn it man, we are going to make a mint! Make her moan, man! Make her moan!"

The old man's fingers went in and out of her pussy faster and faster as he gradually added finger after finger until his entire bony hand was thrusting into her pussy. Disgustedly, I could hear the wet sucking noises it made as he plunged his skeletal fist deep into the girls wanton, hairy sex. Chen moved and I gasped as I saw his wife now dripping the hot wax down in between the girl's ass cheeks. The Occidental with the camera then motioned Chen and his wife aside so that he could catch the girl's expressions with the video equipment.

The old man then unlocked something and the part of the table between the girl's legs fell away, allowing the old man to step between them. I watched as he opened his pants and reached inside. My eyes went wide as I saw him remove his manhood from the opening, exposing himself in front of his wife and this stranger with the camera!

He moved forward and pressed against the girl's sex.

I could feel tears streaming down my face. I was both horrified and mesmerized by what I saw. The dark purple head of the old man's cock pressed against the hairy slit of the young woman. When he pressed forward harder, she let out a shrill scream as she suddenly realized she was not simply being finger-fucked but was now being raped.

The man with the camera simply smiled, saying, "Excellent! Yes, Chen, make the bitch scream!"

The old man named Chen grunted as he forced himself deeper into her. His wife backed off and went over to the other girl that was hanging and began to fondle the girl's breasts. Chai Li moaned, but did little to react otherwise. I tried to be revolted as I took this all in and then felt something between my legs. Looking down, I was startled to see that my hand had found it's way inside my pants and I was masturbating!

First, there was the flush of embarrassment. When it registered to me exactly what it was that my fingers were doing, I yanked my hand out of my pants and quickly, yet quietly made my way back up the stairs, crying and blushing furiously. I couldn't help thinking that what I'd seen was disgusting and perverted... and had turned me on immensely! Turned me on SO much so, that I'd masturbated! I was horrified! This was something I'd only done late at night and in the privacy of my own room when I couldn't sleep. Never before had I been so brazen! Making my way into our room, I shut the door and lay down. Everything that had transpired in the last few hours seemed to conspire against my upbringing.

Never had I been so turned on! Never had my loins ever tingled with such need! Never before had I experienced such thoughts. My mind wandered back and forth from her brother's kiss, to the torture and rape of the young ladies in the cellar. These thoughts circled and whirled in my mind until I shook with need and desire. Crying out, I pulled the blankets between my legs and madly rubbed them against my clothed cleft. Both drawn and repulsed by what I had seen, I couldn't help but wish that it had been ME on that table. As that thought hit my consciousness, my body began to quake as I dwelled on that idea. After that, it became ME, not Chai Li that was being whipped; that it was ME instead of Suong that was strapped to the table and that it wasmy brother Li that was entering me while the American taped it all! I cried out as I imagined that the American had taken out his cock as well and had placed it at my lips so that I could kiss and worship it as well!

I was now totally confused, not knowing where these feelings were coming from. Wherever the source, I was panting and crying out with a need of my own. My anger seethed at the old man and lady, wanting it to be ME there, ME being pleasured! My mind battled and raged as I envisioned my brother standing over me, laying on me, entering me! Within a few minutes, I felt an explosion of emotion cascading into white lights! Exhausted, I must have lay there panting for many minutes before drifting off into a deep sleep.

I was awakened later when Li stole into the room and crawled under the covers.

"What are you doing?" I giggled.

"My husbandly duties, woman!" he cried, laughing and falling into my arms. He held himself above me and smiled, bending down to kiss my lips, cheeks and eyes over and over again. This time I welcomed him, enjoying the touch of my brother's lips. I wrapped my arms around his torso and gasped.

"Li, where are your clothes?!!"

He laughed and kissed his way across my brow. "Surely you don't expect us to make love with our clothes ON now, do you?"

"I, I-..." My head was swirling from his deliciously delicate kisses as I stuttered, stalling for some time. I then felt his breath on my neck and gave in, feeling my pussy beginning to leak with arousal as he shifted his weight.

"He's watching us through the vent in the ceiling," he said softly into my ear.

"Are you still a virgin?"

"Yesss," I hissed, wondering what that had to do with anything.

"I was afraid of that!" he sighed. "I am going to undress you, Chou. And then I am going to place a strip of black silk under you to catch the blood from when I take your virginity. I need to warn you, it is going to hurt. No matter what I do, please don't scream out in pain. Do everything you can to make it sound as if it is passion, do you understand?"

I nodded and he began to strip me, his face screwed up in intense concentration. While he removed the garments from my torso, I glanced over his shoulder to peer at the vent near the ceiling. As I did, I noticed a head disappear. After a moment, it was replaced with a brief glint, a reflection of glass...a lens! Now excited, I closed my eyes to make sure my mind wasn't playing tricks on me and then looked again. YES! There was that brief shine again! We were being taped!

My attention was drawn back to my brother as he tugged open my pants. He raised himself above me and gazed down at my semi-naked form. I felt somewhat embarrassed because my breasts were little more than mounds topped by small, dark brown nipples that stood up stiffly, even in the stifling August heat. Looking up at his muscular chest, I let my eyes wander down, gasping as I looked at his crotch and saw his stiff manhood for the first time!

It was remarkably longer and harder than Chen's.

"Oh my!" I whispered to him, "You are so big! How will we ever get that thing inside me?!"

We both giggled, making it sound to our observers as if it were a joke between us, but truthfully, I sometimes had trouble just fitting one or two fingers partially inside my being!

Li pulled at my hips and I raised them, letting him slide the pants down my legs.

Li gasped.

"I don't believe it!" he said, dropping the pants to the floor and staring at my nudity. I merely giggled.

"Don't believe what?"

"I," he hesitated, "I don't believe howbeautifulyou are!"

I giggled again and crossed my legs.

"NO!" he hissed, "Don't EVER cross your legs, si-, I mean, Chou!" He had almost slipped and called me his sister! I uncrossed my legs, then opened them a bit. When I did, I saw movement at another vent and realized that the old man and perhaps the American had moved to another vantage point. Again I noticed the muted glint of light against the glass of the lens and knew we were being taped. Something inside me suddenly clicked and Iwanted to expose myself. Lewdly opening my legs wide, I craved to have my whole body revealed, not only to Li, my brother, but to the two men hiding in the vent and making a movie of me losing my virginity!

With a growl, I reached up and pulled my brother down on top of me. He responded by kissing me again. When he began to nuzzle my neck, I whispered in his ear.

"We ARE being watched! I see him in the vents. He's taking pictures of us!" As I said it, I felt Li's body stiffen.

"Don't stop! Keep going! If you stop, they will know we have seen them!"

Li pulled back and gazed at his sister, tears streaming down his face.

"Li, what's wrong?" I whispered, my hand reaching up to wipe a drop that coursed down his cheek.

"I did not mean for it to be like this, Chou!"

"Don't worry about it, Li. I am your... I mean, I love you! I really do! I know you would never do anything to hurt me! Now, hurry and take me before they become suspicious! We are supposed to be on our honeymoon and having fun, not crying like the night before an execution!"

Li smiled at that. "You are right of course!"

Li chuckled as he placed something cool and soft between my legs and knew it was the silk.

"Are you ready, my... love?"

"I am!"

My brother kissed and caressed me, fueling my arousal. He licked at my earlobe and then asked me to think of something or someone that I longed for and let the emotion take me away. Instead, I looked into his eyes and knew that I had actually been in love with my brother for a long, long time.

I lay back as he kissed his way all over my body, moving and licking down the neck and shoulders, then down to my small, round breasts. He sucked gently at both of them and I could feel my pussy begin to tingle with need. As he gently sucked at them, I held his head gently, willing him to suck harder and even bite them a little, but he moved on, kissing his way down my belly. That made me laugh and giggle because it tickled when he did that. A moment later I felt him move lower and gasped. His tongue hit a spot that made my head jerk upward. Straining, I watched him move between my legs. I could barely believe it! He was actually KISSING me between my legs!

I started to call out, gasped and then let my head fall back onto the cushion as his tongue scraped against my sex! Never before had I felt such a thing! My fists balled up the sheets on their sleeping mat and I shook my head so that my hair whipped around as his tongue swabbed up and down the slit, pleasing me in ways I never thought possible.

Within minutes, I began to pant and then I cried out as my hips lurched upward, bucking against his face as the first orgasm hit... As my eyes opened and focused, I clearly saw the camera this time. They had become bolder in their need and voyeurism. Three heads looked in the opening, but I pretended not to notice. Instead, I spread my long, thin, tapered legs wider apart and then wrapped them around my brothers head, forcing him against me as I exploded violently again, gasping and screaming out an obscenity.

Before I could come down, I sensed a slight pain and then felt as if something were splitting me in two. Gasping, I opened my eyes. Li was on top of me now and I wondered what had happened. In the throws of my orgasm, I hadn't even felt him enter until he broke my cherry! Bending down, Li kissed me and whispered in my ear.

"You passed out when you came, so I took advantage of that to take your virginity. You are doing beautifully! I can see them in the mirror taping us through the window!"

"I love you, Li!"

"I love you, Chou!"

"Fuck me, please!"

Li pushed himself up and I could see the look of shock in his eyes that slowly changed to understanding as he realized I was serious.

"Fuck me, Li... Hurt me with your cock!" He gave me another surprised look at the outburst. I became even more fiercely passionate and demanding.

"Fuck me! I am your whore! Fuck meeeeee!!" Li smiled and shook his head. He must have thought I was hamming it up for the old man. He began to plunge in and out of my sex as I wrapped my legs tightly around him.

"YES," I cried out with each thrust.

"Fuck"

"Me"

"With"

"Your"

"Huge"

"Thick"

"Cock!"

Li grunted in enthusiastic approval, punctuating each word by slamming his cock deep inside my womb. Up until now, this had simply been an expediency to fool our observers so that they would lead us safely across the border. Now, unexpectedly, something was different. Suddenly, we began to enjoy what we were doing!

Li told me later that he wasn't a virgin by any means, but he had never had sex like this. Most of the girls he'd been with had just lay there and either stared at him in awe or had cried. None of them had called out and begged him for more!

His hips began to piston harder and harder into my tight little pussy. I had ceased being his sister. Instead, I was now his lover and he wanted to fill my womb with his seed; he wanted me to cum on his cock! He wanted to please me! He wanted me to please him as well!

He rolled over and pulled me on top, straddling him. Grasping my slim hips in his hands, he clasped at the flesh and began to jerk me back and forth along his cock, rubbing it against that little spot that he had learned about reading the American and European magazines that were smuggled into the dorm. I watched as my sweat dripped down and mingled with his at the puddle on his chest. Bending down, I licked it, frowning at the salty taste, but licked again. My breasts now were not flat, but rounded orbs that stood out slightly from my chest.

Reaching up, he ran his thumbs over them and I gasped, sitting up. He continued to play with my breasts, causing me to shiver with ecstasy. My nipples tingled at the touch and I wanted more! I needed it to intensify! The nerve signals were shooting from the tips directly to my pussy! Crying out, I thrust my arms behind me and placed my hands on his thighs, arching my back and pushing my nipples outward.