Rescue Ch. 02

Story Info
She reveals the secrets of her past.
10.8k words
4.69
71.7k
17

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 03/08/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Pyro
Pyro
109 Followers

SUMMARY: In RESCUE Pt. 1, Ray, a widower, finds a young woman of Asian descent is lost in a rural area and has driven into a ditch. Because there is an impending snowstorm, he invites her to stay at his house. The blizzard traps them. Ray finds that he is attracted to Chou, but is still mourning the loss of his wife, Sarah, and his two children, who had died a couple years previously in an accident. As they spend time together, Ray feels his sexual needs reawakening with this lovely, exotic woman that is 14 years his junior.

When he finally watches her masturbating in his loft, he knows his needs have finally come to the surface. They talk and she tells him of losing her brother when they escaped communist China and then of losing her husband when he was washed overboard in a storm. In this next story, Ray slowly discovers that Chou is as adventurous as his late wife.

It was a surreal scene, but I looked down and saw the strawberry blonde of my late wife's head bobbing up and down on my cock while the children played in a field, chasing butterflies. I ran my fingers through Sarah's hair as she sucked up and down, taking me all the way inside her mouth. I could feel her tongue laving the underside of my cock and then tickling my balls as she deep throated me. I could feel myself getting close to cumming and wanted to be in her pussy one last time.

"Fuck me," I cried out to her. Her face rose and put a finger to her lips, then pointed to the children. She then straddled my cock and sank her warm sleeve down onto my saliva-coated rod. She felt ethereally light for her size. Sarah was not fat, but she wasn't a small woman either. She was an inch taller than me and very curvaceous. Sarah liked to say that she had "breeder hips" and was built for being a mother.

I had fallen in love with her adventurous side first, gradually learning to appreciate her true physical beauty. She was the first girl I'd ever slept with out of three, the other two being a Filipino hooker and a Japanese girl I'd known when stationed on Okinawa while serving in the Navy. When I returned Stateside, we married and Sarah filled my life with joy every morning for 17 years. She always had a smile for me and was always randy and willing in bed. She was frank about sex talk and was determined not to have our children grow up with stunted emotional and sexual ideas. We had discovered a nudist colony and campground during our travels just before Ray Jr. was born and would often go there as a family. Both my son and daughter were growing up with an appreciation of, and pride in, their bodies.

Sarah fucked me hard and with need. I reached up and felt her skin with my fingertips, so soft and pliant. My digits played with her pink nipples and the veined orbs of her breasts that hung like fleshy pendulums from her body. I could feel her weight, yet she floated on my cock in an almost ghostlike manner. I watched as she gripped my shoulders and shuddered with her orgasm, the drooling juices from her pussy flooding over my cock and balls. Groaning, I then erupted inside her and arched my back, driving my cock as deep into her pussy as I could.

Sarah panted and stayed on top of me for several minutes, her pussy twitching around my cock, squeezing and milking all the sperm deep into her womb.

"Time for me to go, babe," she then told me, getting up and off my cock with a wet plop. Yet, I was still hard and still needed her!

"No," I cried, "Sarah, don't go!"

"I have to, Ray. I have to get the children back."

"Back to where? This is your home, Sarah! Here with me!"

"No, Ray," she said, her naked form walking away from me and calling to the children, who came running up to her, taking her hand. She smiled sadly at me.

"We are someplace better. We're safe. We love you and we're fine."

The sun was setting behind them now and the glare was making it hard for me to see. I shaded my eyes against the glare, but for some reason, I couldn't seem to get up from where I lay, though I desperately wanted to. Damn it, I needed Sarah!

"Sarah! Noooo! Don't go away! I miss you! I need you back!"

"I miss you too, Ray, but things cannot be changed. Go on with your life Ray. Live again! Live each day as if it were your last!" she called out, her voice fading in the distance, "Remember, 'each day as if it were your last!' That's what I did! I don't regret a single moment of it!"

"Sarah, no! I want you to stay!"

"I can't, Ray!" she said, her voice growing even more distant.

"Bye Daddy!" called the kids.

"Sarah! Wait for me!"

"It's not your time yet, Ray. Live your life! We'll be together again! Live your life, Ray. Enjoy it..." her voice trailed off and the sun set. When I could see again, she was no longer there.

"NOOOOO! SAAARRAAAAAAAAHHHHHH!"

* * * * *

I jerked upward into a sitting position from the floor and called out again in a heart-wrenching sob, "SAAAAAARRRRRAAAAAAAAAHHHHH!!!!"

"RAY! RAY! It's all right, hon! It's all right! I'm with you! It's all right!"

A light came on and I blinked several times. I was sweating profusely and had to wipe the droplets from my brow. A face entered my vision. Not Sarah's but a face I knew. Listening, I could hear my ragged breathing, the crackle of the fire and suddenly remembered where I was and who the woman was. I blinked, looked at her and then broke down, sobbing.

"Yes, that's right, Ray," she said, holding me to her breast, "Let it all out. Let out all the grief you've held inside these two years. Cry for your Sarah!"

And cry I did! I sobbed like a baby for a good half-hour, feeling her hand on my hair, stroking me, comforting me, and calming me. Sarah's words kept echoing in my brain. She had granted me release... but why?And why now?

I put my arms around Chou and hugged her tight, feeling her small, light body rise from my bear hug. I looked up at her and then sat up. She and I were both naked from the waist down. My pubic hair was matted and sticky, as were hers.

"I woke up," she said, looking like an embarrassed little girl. "You were poking me in the back with that thing, so I pulled the covers away to look at it and then I had to suck it."

I smiled. "It felt good in my dream."

Chou's face fell. "But it was not me in your dream."

"No," I said, seeing her crestfallen face, "it wasn't you, Chou. But if what I dreamt is true, it may be in the future."

Chou looked up at me. "What do you mean?"

I told her of my dream and what Sarah had said to me. When I was done, there were tears in Chou's eyes and she hugged me then kissed me with a need. It really wasn't sexual as much as want of reassurance and affection. She wrapped her legs around my waist and I held her like that as she cried against my shoulder. After she calmed down, she simply rested her head there and sighed, kissing my skin occasionally to let me know she was still awake.

"I'm so afraid," she said after moments of silence.

"Afraid of what?"

She bent back to look at me, her eyes glistening.

"I am afraid that I will not live up to your expectations, up to her standards."

"Chou, you don't have to live up to anyone's standards or expectations. Just be you."

"But I don't know who 'me' is," she said softly before looking up at my face, her eyes glistening. "Oh, I know who Chou Tsai is, but I don't know who Chou, the woman, Chou the sensual animal is!"

"But that's half the fun, Chou!" I said, wiping the tears from her eyes. "It's the learning, the experimenting, the discovery! We do it for mutual satisfaction, not because someone else demands it of us! We do it to keep young and to explore! We do it to get to know one another! That's one of the things that keeps a relationship alive!"

"I'm still afraid."

"Afraid of what? That you won't have the same drive and desire that Sarah had? Of course you won't! No more than I will have the same qualities that your brother or your husband had."

"No, it's not that," she said, hesitantly.

"What then?"

She looked at me for a few moments and then looked away, hiding her head and blushing. I pulled her head up by her chin and made her look at me.

"What is it?"

"I'm afraid of what is deep inside of me, Ray. The only other two men in my life, my brother Li and my husband, Del, brought out something deep inside of me that both frightened me and drove me wild with lust. I'm afraid of that other person in me!"

"You're afraid because that inner person is unknown. Because you've read that others don't have dreams or fantasies or passionate marriages like that! Oh, you should have heard the rumors going around town about my wife. Hell, Sarah was reputed to be fucking half the men in town, but I know for a fact that she wasn't. She may have fucked quite a few before she found me, but she called them all 'dead fucks.' They either just did it in the missionary position with little or no foreplay or she rode them while they laid there, dead. None of them would do anything outside the bedroom. That's why she called them 'dead fucks.' They didn't have any life in them."

"Sara was a very passionate woman."

"That she was, Chou, that she was!"

Chou then said in a very small voice, "I hope I can be passionate."

"I know you can, Chou."

"I know I can be too, Ray... if I have someone to guide me, to help me unleash that passion."

I smiled at her and kissed her, realizing it had been her that was riding me when I was dreaming it was Sarah. I pulled Chou back into my lap. She came to me, limp as a rag doll. I pushed her legs behind me, putting her arms around my neck. I kissed her and lifted her slightly. She gasped when I brought her down and slid my hard cock deep into her pussy. She hadn't been expecting that.

"Ride me like you did when I was asleep!" I commanded her. Chou's eyes opened wide and then narrowed to slits as she smiled. She pushed me back down onto the floor and rearranged herself and began to pump. I reached up and pinched her nipples and she moaned, so I pinched them harder.

Chou hissed and arched her back, slamming her ass down onto my cock with a rapidity I didn't think possible. I pinched even harder and then twisted her nipples cruelly.

"AAAAAIIIEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAhhhhhhhhh!" she screamed, "YESSSSSSSSSSSS.... Yes, Ray! Hurt me! Pinch me hard! Make me your slut! YOUR slut! YOUUUUUURRRRR SLLUUUUUUUTTTTT!!!!"

Chou screamed and went rigid, her juices bathing my cock and balls in a sticky cum-bath yet again. Her nipples stood out, dark with the abuse I had performed on them. She shuddered one more time and then collapsed on top of me, her cunt still spasming against my cock.

I began to caress her back with my fingertips, massaging the muscles on either side of her spine. Each time I touched her lower back and ass, she shuddered in another mini orgasm and I'd feel fluids pour out and onto my pubes. After a few moments, her breathing slowed and she went limp, falling asleep on my chest. I pulled the covers back over us and held her that way, thinking about what we had done and where this was going.Did I really want to take on a lover so soon? I asked myself. I laughed.Soon? Ray, it's been over two years! Listen to Sarah! Time to move on, buddy!

I held her and caressed my lovely oriental lover for the rest of the evening, gently squeezing her and touching her as I did. I vaguely remember her stirring as dawn began to show through the upper windows. Somewhere in there, I finally fell asleep and awoke to the smell of fresh-brewed coffee, bacon, eggs and toast.

* * * * * I padded silently out to the kitchen just as Chou had finished laying out a lavish breakfast.

"Oh" she said, looking startled when I hugged her, "I was just about to come out and wake you!" She turned and kissed me, "...in a most pleasant way!"

"MMMMMM," I told her, squeezing her tiny waist. "This is the most pleasant way I can think of to wake up! The smell of good food, coffee and seeing a sexy, beautiful lady dressed in my shirt!"

And it was true. I can't think of anything more sensuous than a woman singularly clothed in a mans dress shirt. Chou's long, athletic legs were almost completely exposed by the side-cuts in the shirt and her dark nipples teased me behind the semi-opaqueness of its woven white cloth.

"Slow down, Tiger," she said laughing and pulling us apart, "The food's getting cold!"

I let her go and looked outside. It was snowing again, but this time there wasn't a wind to cause drifting. It was a more serene snowfall, as if it were a peaceful picture-postcard scene. I picked up my cup of coffee and sat at the table.

We made small talk while we ate. After cleaning up, I gathered Chou and had her straddle my lap as we kissed. When we broke, I hugged her and then we moved to the couch to cuddle and stare out the only window not covered in snow. During our talk, I asked about her life in China, how she had escaped and why she had left. She told me of her life, growing up in the village and she spoke wistfully about her oldest brother, how much she had respected and admired him for being athletic and intelligent. He had been the first from their village to go to college. However, while he was there, he fell in with a group of other intellectual students that didn't think their country was changing fast enough. In essence, Tung became a "radical" while in college and, typical of an impatient young man, tried to encourage more rapid change in his country. He had been jailed and that was the last that the family had seen of him.

"Is that why you left China?"

"No," she said, shaking her head and looking down. "It was because of my father."

"What about him?"

Chou played with my chest hairs before answering.

"He wanted me to marry a party official to regain status for the family," she began.

Chou then told me that the man in question was almost 35 years her senior at the time. Her father was ambitious and saw changes coming. Xiang was the manager of a factory in Shanghai as well as a leader in the black market. A ranking party official, he would have much influence to help her family. Chou didn't want to marry him, but knew if she didn't, she would bring shame onto her family. To buy some time, she convinced them to hold off the marriage for a year. Her second brother, Li, did not wish to see her married to such an old man and he helped her save and plan for her escape. It was at the last moment that he decided to flee with her.

I pulled a blanket over us both and held her as she told her story...

* * * * * Chou's Story * * * * *

It was on a planned visit to Shanghai to visit relatives and meet with Xiang that I found the means to escape.

Since it was four of us traveling (mother, father, my brother Li and I), we took the least expensive route on the train, which made a stop near the border of the Hong Kong territories, which were still in British hands at the time. My brother had been talking to me in the only privacy available, the space between cars. He was asking me to find a reason to leave when they stopped at the next station. I reluctantly agreed and we made our way back to our seats.

Soon, the train began to slow for the station. I trembled inside, now that the moment of truth was upon me, but I worked very hard not to show it. At the last moment, I got up from my seat and told my parents I needed to use the restroom. To curb any thought I might have of running away, father ordered my brother, who was 2 years older, to escort me. Little did he know that my brother was actually willing to HELP me escape!

My intent had been to have my brother get into an argument with a railway guard and let me slip away. To my delight, some students managed to create a distraction instead, getting into a brawl at the station over the lack of some "papers" and this managed to temporarily lure all the guards away from their posts, giving me a wonderful opportunity. Li, however, simply decided he couldn't just let his little sister go out into the world, naïve and unprotected, so he took me by the hand and we fled the train together.

"You are still too young, unsophisticated and trusting," he told me. I bristled at that thought, but knew it was not the right time to argue.

He whispered to me, "Walk confidently until we find some cover."

We did so, edging past the guards and the brawl they were attempting to break up. Safely away from the station, we sat inside a small restaurant in the market, sipping tea. After waiting for what seemed like hours, we began looking for the street and then the shop of the person that would help us cross the border to freedom.

The elderly couple sheltering us became extremely upset because they were only expecting to smuggle one person across, not two. They yelled and screamed about the unforeseen complication, extorting the last of my hard-saved money because it now became "more complicated" and making us wait for almost a month before making plans to get us across the border. Until then, we earned our keep by cleaning out the courtyard (which was filled with chicken coops), sorting out the eggs for sale at the market and plucking freshly butchered chickens.

Li had been thinking and planning furiously ever since he had followed me from the train. He worked very hard to put up a brave front, not letting anyone bully us easily. The old man had been giving me lecherous looks and Li evidently saw the evil thoughts that dripped from his eyes. When the old man had tried to paw and grope me one morning as I was washing up, Li began to protest, pulling the old man around the corner and "revealing" that they weren't brother and sister, but were, in fact, husband and wife...

"Is that so?" croaked the old man, "And when did you get married?"

"We were on our honeymoon when we decided we wanted to go to America!" Li bravely told him.

"And you have consummated your marriage? She is no longer a virgin?" Li laughed and puffed his chest out, "She has not been a virgin for almost a year!"

"Really!" bristled the old man, "Then why is it you two sleep apart?"

"Our parents would be looking for a husband and wife," Li lied, twisting their story, "so we traveled as brother and sister instead!"

The old man nodded. "That is good! You have even fooled me then!"

"However," he continued, "It may not have been wise. There is a very powerful man from Shanghai looking for a brother and sister that have stolen from his factories and eluded him. I would recommend you go back to being husband and wife if you wish to keep from being turned in to the authorities."

"Besides," he finished with an evil, gap-toothed grin, "I should not deny you your bride any longer! I will allow the two of you to be together tonight for I do not know when you will be able to leave here. I want to be able to say that you both are most assuredly husband and wife. The reward for the brother and sister is temptingly high!"

The old mans eyes glistened demonically in the lamplight as he searched Li's face, but Li remained unmoved. In reality, Li hadn't allowed himself to even think beyond this point, so he meditated on the silkworms he had observed earlier that day, causing his face to reveal nothing. The old man studied him for several minutes before finally giving up.

"Go!" he said, "Go and tell your pretty, young wife that you will now spend your evenings together.

Li turned and headed back to me, putting a grin of happiness on his face to hide the panic he now felt. When he turned the corner, I was standing there with a furious look on my face. He knew I had heard most of what had been said and I watched the emotions wash across his features as he made up his mind how to explain this to me. I wasn't having any of it though and opened my mouth to protest. Before I could start, Li shook his head "no" and led me to the courtyard where we helped tend the chickens.

Pyro
Pyro
109 Followers