Rescue in Rome

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was then that Roy came into room with coffees.

"Coffee for the princess?" he asked, and brought it to her.

"Oh, thank you, honey!" she said and offered a kiss to his cheek.

"See, and no head movement!" he quipped.

"Okay," he went on then, "I'll behave."

"Oh, I know you won't!" she said, smiling.

"Right the first time!" was his next remark.

She reached out for the coffee and the covers slipped, putting on display, despite the tee shirt, her large breasts, and very hard nipples.

"Oops!" she said and clutched at the covers.

"It's okay, love," Roy said softly. "With me it's just a nice kind of display but be careful what you flash at the jock. He might be on the prowl."

"I'll try to remember," she said. "I guess I was kind of flashing this morning. Sorry!"

"'Sorries' don't apply. It's Rome, we're buddies, and we have, for this trip, much to our all out luck, a gorgeous companion. What could be nicer?"

"Thank you!" she said and reached up and this time made sure that the kiss was on his lips.

They settled down for a few moments then to the extra strong cups of coffee that Roy had brought for them. Ryan came out of the bathroom then. His first glance was at Jane with her breasts pushing against the fabric of his tee shirt.

"Uh, Ryan, honey," Roy said, "You're staring!"

"Oh, sorry!" Ryan said.

Jane moved to cover herself but Roy intervened, and said: "Sweetheart, the damage is done. Just let him get used to it. He'll stop panting by this afternoon."

Jane giggled and Ryan mumbled a "Very funny!" but cast a glittering smile at Jane.

They finished the coffee and Ryan began to herd Roy out of the room to give Jane some privacy to get up and get herself going.

"Plan today?" she asked. "I need to know how to dress."

"Well," Roy said, "We're both sporting jeans, so, why don't you do kind of the same? We're going to do some major tramping around today. It'll be comfie shoes, or maybe cross trainers, if you have them."

"Thank you," she said, "I do have, among all my stuff, some shoes that I can wear."

"Now," he said then, earnestness in his voice, but mockery intended. "Shall we stay? Do need help getting up, getting showered, getting dressed? Wash your back?" he hesitated then and his grin widened and he said: "Wash your front!"

"Roy!" Jane said, using the same tone of voice that Ryan would have and the two guys headed for the door with all out grins.

"Breakfast room is off of the lobby. Don't have to creep around. I've squared your presence with us with the management, and we're fine," Roy said.

"You're so nice to me!" Jane said and held her arms out for a hug from Roy. He went to her and gathered her into his arms and said:

"You're welcome, love! You're making our Rome holiday quite a treat."

Then he went to the door and said to Ryan: "Well, go ahead, you get one too, even if I'm doing all the work!"

Ryan laughed and went to Jane also. Her eyes never left his, as he approached and bent down for the hug. Jane found herself thrusting her breasts forward to push against his chest, and just clasped him to herself.

"Thank you," she whispered.

"Okay, no sex in the morning here!" Roy said, and the two of them broke off the hug, but not before Jane, on an impulse, slid a quick kiss along Ryan's lips. She blushed a deep shade of scarlet after she'd done it.

"No, thank you!" Ryan said and turned to leave with his brother.

"Guys, I'll be there in a few," Jane said and scrambled from the bed singing to herself, once they'd gone.

She found herself in the lightest and best possible moods. She sang to herself in the shower and acknowledged that being with Ryan and Roy in Rome was being more than her fantasies had ever allowed. She was simply overjoyed.

She did her hair and some little makeup and then, pulling on a pair of beige panties, stopped first by the mirror to admire herself:

"Pretty!' she said softly, speaking of the panties. Then she went into the room, where she'd laid out a pair of slacks and a light sweater that were to be her outfit for the day, plus a pair of comfortable shoes, when the door opened and Ryan came in.

She was struck dumb by his appearing. Her hand went to her mouth involuntarily and she made a little 'mewing' kind of noise. He stood thunderstruck but recovered quickly, stammering something about leaving his passport. He indicated it lying on the night stand.

For her part, Jane didn't move at all. She stood there with her hand pressed to her mouth and just kind of made eyes at him.

Without further mumbling, he left.

"Ohhhhhhh dear!' she said to herself, adding quickly:

"Girl, get a grip."

She dressed then, hoping to have a moment to talk to Ryan before they faced Roy.

As she left the room, Ryan was waiting in the hall way.

"Oh, Ryan," she began immediately, "I'm so sorry; I wasn't trying to flash you, really."

"Please forgive me, Jane," he said, "For barging in on you. I keep forgetting that we have a beautiful woman with us. I promise to be more careful."

"Beautiful?" she said softly.

"Exactly," he answered, and she blushed.

She didn't know what to do then, neither it seemed, did he, so she acted for the two of them. She went to him and put her arms around his neck. He responded by putting his arms around here and holding her, for that moment or so, to himself.

She looked up at him and said quietly:

"Ryan, please, I don't want to be a conquest. I'm afraid that I'm approaching a kind of 'anything that you want' kind of thing here with you but I don't want to be 'the piece' you had in Rome."

He inclined his head toward her but she said:

"Please don't kiss me, until and unless you think about what I said and understand it."

"Wonderful woman!" he said, holding her again. Then he went on:

"We'd better go; I think we're already going to be in trouble with Roy."

"Oh, dear!' she said.

Then she gave him a searing look and said: "I know what I said and I really meant it but I want you to know that for all the world, what I really wish is to drag you back into that room, with me wearing almost nothing again and repeating my 'I won't say no to anything' statement. Honey, I'm not being standoffish here, only honest."

He kissed her cheek then and said: "You were the most beautiful sight that I've ever seen."

Then he took her by the hand and they walked down the hall, and Jane was positively glowing.

They were still that way, pretty much, though they had dropped hands by the time that they found Roy in the lobby. Roy took one look at them and said:

"Okay, children, tell. What happened?"

The latter question was directed at Ryan, who simply said:

"Well, I walked in on her!"

"And?" Roy demanded.

"And," Ryan went on, with Jane only looking on and blushing but smiling, "She was wearing only her, uh, undies."

"Oh, lovely!" Roy said with just a hint of disdain in his voice. He turned to Jane then and asked, in an tone of interrogation:

"And you, dear, what did you do? Shriek? Yell? What?"

"I, uh," she began,stammering.

"Oh this is going to be good," Roy said.

"Let her tell it, Roy," Ryan said.

"Yes, girl, tell it." Roy said then, hands on his hips.

"I uh kind of put my hand to my mouth in surprise," Jane said.

Roy barked a laugh, as Jane colored a deep red.

"Let me get this straight," Roy said, "You stood there with all those goodies showing and all that you had sense to do was cover your mouth in surprise!"

"Uh, yes," she said meekly.

"Well, one round to the jock," Roy quipped but then his face got serious and he turned to Jane and said:

"Don't you go hurting my brother Ryan! Do you hear me?"

"Yes, uh, sir," she said, nodding and meaning what she said.

But then he spun and turned his attention on Ryan:

"And you, jock, don't you go flirting with this beautiful woman's affections casually. She's not some bimbo coed whose panties you're trying to get off on a late Friday night after the game! Do you hear?"

Ryan nodded his head in compliance.

It was Jane who broke the tension. She said a soft:

"Yes, Momma!"

They all laughed and Ryan followed suit.

Roy said: "I mean it, both of you."

"We know that, bro," Ryan said, "And we appreciate the advice. We're really trying to be careful here."

"Good," Roy said, "Then let's enjoy Rome."

Before he could move, Jane grabbed him and kissed him, this time on the lips.

"Hey, he complained right away, "Get off, get off! I'm not the jock; I'm the gay brother.

She held onto him grinning at him, and he, with a broadening smile grinned back at her and winked at Ryan, and said:

"Good for me! Now out we go, three for Rome."

Jane took Ryan's hand and Roy's also, as they headed for the door of the hotel.

It was a spectacular day, and also an attitude kind of day. Jane found herself happier than she could remember in a long, long time. They swept down past Navonna and headed for some spots that Roy wanted to make sure that she visited.

They walked together, where there was room, and she held both of their hands. She was affectionate with both of them.

"What's up with you, librarian?" Roy asked, semi-suspiciously after a few blocks.

"Look!" she said, dropping their hands to gesture around: "It's Rome! I'm here! And I'm with two gorgeous guys; I'm here with my guys!" She was beaming at them, when she said it, and got cheek kisses from both sides.

Roy's first stop with her was the site of the theater of Pompey, where Jane was totally impressed to discover that it was here that Caesar was murdered. From that point, after the appropriate photos were taken, they walked on and Roy directed them to the Corso Vittorio Emanuele, constructed through the original heart of the ancient Roman Forum.

Once they were on the street Jane was positively delighted to be able to see the Colosseum in the immediate distance down the Corso.

"Oh," she said with enthusiasm, "Can we have our picture taken with the Colosseum in the background?"

They interrupted an older gentleman, a distinguished looking man, and Roy asked him, in halting Italian, if he'd take a photo of the three of them.

His reaction was one of pleasure at doing it. He looked at Jane sand said with a smile:

"Ah che bella donna!"

Jane dipped a quick curtsey and said: "Gracie tante!"

He lined the three of them up for the photo, with the Colosseum showing down the Corso behind them.

When the photo was finished, Roy gestured that Ryan and Jane should have their photo taken. To the Italian gentleman he simply said:

"He and she, together!"

It made both Ryan and Jane blush but they enjoyed the picture taking, with each extending an arm around the waist of the other.

They proceeded from there and visited the Colosseum, spending a good deal of time there, before crossing the street to the Via Sacra and entering the ancient Roman Forum at that point.

They stopped for a late lunch from a vendor, after the Colosseum and before they plunged into the Roman Forum.

After their lunch, and since they'd gotten up fairly late, they went on without the traditional Roman posolino/nap.

As they wandered that part of Rome, their 'attitude' day continued. It was Ryan now who was constantly paying more and more attention to Jane. She certainly noticed it, and Roy noticed it also. For Ryan, it was happening certainly out of a sense of what was normal for the situation.

It was a matter of him touching her hand, when they talked, or stroking her arm. At times he put his hand on her shoulder, or in the middle of her back. They were simple gestures but gestures that spoke of a relationship, whether it was a relationship that existed already or was in the process of being formed.

For her part, every time anything like it happened, Jane smiled. She also caught Roy grinning at her from time to time, and at least once he put his fingers to his lips to silence her from any kind of mention of what was happening.

She was beginning to feel like Ryan was constantly making a kind of claim on her. It was never inappropriate touching, although at times Jane certainly wished that it might be. But, she knew that it wasn't the place for that. It was real and it was, for her, completely exciting.

Roy went off at one point to take a photo from a different angle, leaving the two of them alone. It was Ryan who spoke up, breaking the companionable silence between them.

"Jane," he began softly, "I hope you don't mind, and tell me if you do, but I keep having a tape running through my head of you, standing in the room in only your panties! It's a scene that is always with me and playing over and over again."

She stroked his cheek: "Mind? Heavens no! I can't get that scene out of my mind either. Please don't think that it was planned! I'm not trying to trap anyone here."

"Sssssshhhh!" he shushed her with a finger. "No one is being entrapped. The picture of that scene simply fills my world. I'm sure that I'll never be able to think of Rome again without that picture of you being a part of it."

"Love talk, children?" Roy asked pleasantly.

"Roy," Ryan said, "Let it go. We both remember what you said, and we both appreciate that. We're just trying to let things happen here."

In an unexpected gesture, Roy gave first Ryan a kiss on the cheek and then Jane one, beaming at both of them. Jane took Ryan's hand and then Roy's and they continued to wander up the Via Sacra into the ancient Forum.

Their day was a full one, with wandering around the ancient ruins of Rome, visiting the Palatine Hill, then the Capitoline Hill, where Jane positively fell in love with the beautiful Piazza Campidoglio, Michelangelo's masterpiece. Then they spent the rest of the afternoon hours at the Capitoline museums.

They were back in the hotel for a rest in the later part of the afternoon, before going out one more time to find a place for dinner. Their thoughts were for dinner at one of the cafe's at the Piazza Navonna.

Roy slipped into an almost immediate sleep, but was moving around the bed in his sleep.

"He's like an eel!" Ryan complained softly.

"Come here," Jane said, looking over at Ryan, "There's plenty of room here."

He smiled at her and slipped out of the bed he shared with Roy and lay down beside her.

They were silent for a few minutes until Jane said softly, leaning her head now to place it on Ryan's shoulder.

"Oh, this is nice!"

Roy slept on. Ryan turned his head to the side for just a moment and they kissed. It was really their first, at least the first kiss of this kind. He found Jane's lips soft, and a total treat. He felt more than a flicker of heat, as Jane opened her mouth and then ran her tongue along his lips, licking and then sucking just a bit.

"We'd better stop," she said, "Or he'll catch us."

"I know," Ryan said, "And soon I won't care at all if he does or doesn't."

"I know!" she said, leaning in for one more of the same luscious kisses, only this time her opening her mouth was an invitation to him to let his tongue explore in her mouth.

The kiss lasted a few minutes and, when it was finished, she lowered her head and rested it against his shoulder once more.

"Oh, I love the feel of him!" she said softly to herself and as she drifted into her nap, she felt his hand seek hers out in the space between their bodies.

With a sigh of great contentment, she slipped into a snooze, and slept fitfully until she heard Roy saying:

"We should wake up sleeping beauty and think about going out for dinner, it's past eight."

"Ohhhhh," she said yawning. "I'm sorry that I slept so long. It was a wonderful but busy day for me."

"I noticed," Roy said, "All that kissing must have tired you out."

"Roy!" Ryan said but Roy had already put his hands up, as if to say that he'd back off with his grin plastered all over his face.

"We thought you were sleeping!" Jane said softly.

"I noticed!" he said with his continued smile on his face. "And besides," he went on, "Soon you won't care if I notice or not."

That got a snort of laughter from both Ryan and Jane, as she bounded up and headed for the bathroom to get herself ready for going out. She changed her clothes and came out of the bathroom wearing a skirt and sensible heels.

"Nice!" Roy said with appreciation, as he took in her outfit, a shorter pleated skirt, blouse and the low heels.

"Will these be okay, do you think?" she asked.

"If not," Roy answered, "The jock will carry you."

"Yes, they'll be fine, I think," Ryan said then just giving Roy his usual glance.

They did a slow turn around Piazza Navonna, watching the evening gathering of mimes and magicians, and enjoying the spectacle. They inspected menus and finally settled down in one of the cafes, at an outdoor table for their dinner. They accompanied their dinner with some wine and after dinner decided on another walk but this time selected the shorter journey to the Vatican, in deference to Jane's heels.

As they walked along, again crossing the bridge at the Castel Sant' Angelo, she stopped them and said:

"I know it's terrible of me but I want to be kissed on this bridge. Please!"

"Well don't look at me!" Roy said quickly but Ryan took Jane by the shoulders at that same moment and had her in his arms.

The kiss was a long one. She sighed into it and leaned against him, pressing her self against him and wishing, just wishing that his hands would roam a little bit. But he kept his composure.

"Wow! Guys!" Roy said, when the kiss was finished and they were still embracing and she was blushing, "Some kiss! Welcome to Rome indeed!"

They walked on then toward the Vatican and a turn around the piazza there. Jane held onto Ryan's hand, as they walked, now and again moving in such a way that she rubbed her hip or her thigh against his. She ended by putting her arm through his, in a gesture of close companionship. She was brimming with happiness. She was simply in heaven with what was happening.

"It's being that kind of day!" she said to herself, and accepted the correction immediately of : "It's being that kind of trip! I love Rome! I love . . ." but she stopped herself in mid sentence and left that part of the sentence unfinished.

After a turn around the piazza at St. Peter's, and the chance to greet both St. Peter with his keys and St. Paul with his 'spiritus gladius', they walked back in the direction of their hotel.

"How about a glass of wine someplace before we go back?" Jane asked and they found a place.

She ordered a bottle of wine for the three of them and they sat, enjoying the Roman night and looking around. Finally, she raised her glass and said:

"A toast! You are taking such good care of me, and I love it!"

"To us and Rome," Ryan said, and Roy repeated it:

"To us and Rome!"

Jane then joined her voice with the same sentiment: "To us and Rome." They sat then for a while, slowly drinking the wine and enjoying the balmy night and the sight of all the people our for their stroll.

They took a slow walk back to the hotel. Jane held onto Ryan's hand tightly and lounged her head on his shoulder.

"Well, don't you two look cosy!" Roy quipped at them and got only a smile in return.

"Now now," Jane said to him softly. "We're absolutely taking your advice and we're doing things very slowly. You shouldn't complain."

"Who's complaining?" he asked brightly, "I feel like such a 'Yenta' here."

Jane left her position at Ryan's side quickly then and grabbed Roy into a hug and gave him a kiss. When the kiss broke, he grinned at Ryan and said:

"She's trying to convert me! The librarian is trying to convert me."

Ryan laughed and Jane just held his face and said to him, kissing his lips lightly again:

"The librarian is simply trying to tell you that she loves you!"