Rescue in Rome

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Roy!" Ryan said softly.

"Yes, I know," Roy answered.

Then the next thing that Roy said made Jane's eyes pop open in absolute delight:

"Go to the woman you love!" Roy said.

Then it was silent. Jane didn't know what was happening next but she heard the rustle of cloth and then the covers were pulled down and off of her. She had worn panties to bed, because she was tired and didn't expect anything. She just breathed a huge sigh, when she felt Ryan, naked now, slide into bed with her.

She turned to him immediately, her eyes glittering in the Roman moon light. With no hesitation she said to him softly:

"I love you, Ryan. It's so short a time, but so intense. I'm probably making a fool of myself."

He put his finger on her lips at that point.

"No talk of being a fool," he said softly. "I love you too, Jane. I'm sorry that it's still the three of us here."

But she was already kissing him. Her lips took his in mid sentence and she whispered into his lips then:

"I don't care if we're in the midst of Yankee stadium! I'm want to love my man!"

She moved to sit up then and took off the tee shirt and set it aside. She moved herself then and slipped her panties down and off, throwing them cavalierly over him and onto the floor between the beds.

"Whatever you want," she said to him softly, as they both heard Roy snore softly.

"Whatever the man I love wants,"she repeated.

He moved against her then, his urgent erection pressing against her belly and his hands seeking out her rounded ass cheeks.

"Great god but you're beautiful!" he said.

"And to think that I had to come to Rome to find you!" she said, licking his lips with her tongue.

"But I'm here now!" was his next comment.

"Please don't go away, please, please, please!" she said, kissing his face.

"Not now, not in the future!" he said, slipping a hand down to cup her breast and play with her nipple.

"I know you're tired," he said, "This will be probably quick and sweet. It will be for me. Next time, we take our time and have all the love we want."

"Yes, next time!" she agreed. "But now, quick and sweet; yes, that's good."

She stretched grandly with her arms above her head, as his head moved over and took a nipple in his mouth.

"Ohhhh," she sighed, and immediately said:

"Sorry, I'll try to be quiet here."

"Maybe best not to give frankenstein any more material," was his comment, and she giggled.

His head moved to her other nipple, with the first one rubbing against his chest as he moved.

"Oh, nice," she said quietly.

He rasped his teeth along the surface of the hardened nipple and she stirred greatly.

"Oh, do that and I won't be able to be quiet," she said urgently.

"Next time it's with all the alarms and noises," was his comment.

"Yes," she agreed, "Next time."

He was still sucking on her nipple, when his hand slid down and slowly across the surface of her belly, coming to rest in the next of her pubic hair.

"Not shaved!" she said.

"Don't want you shaved," he said then, "I like your lovely curly hair! Looking forward to getting some of it caught in my teeth."

"Ohhhh," she giggled, holding on to him desperately, and wiggling, once his fingers found their goal and were tracing the lips of her pussy and pushing inside urgently.

"Wet!" he said with appreciation.

"Have been for days waiting for this!" she answered.

"Wanton!" he whispered.

"Exactly! For you!" came her reply.

"I certainly kept hoping and hoping," he said then, making her almost frantic with his finger manipulations.

"Do me soon, Ryan, or you'll miss the train!" she whispered urgently to him.

He moved then and his large body covered her, his insertion was certainly not a problem, since she was as wet as she was.

Their coupling was short and glorious. She buried her mouth in his upper chest and tried to keep her sounds of pleasure under control.

They rested together, once they had but cum.

"Janie, Librarian, you're a walk on the wild side!" he said all smiles.

"Glad to have pleased," she commented.

Then she padded off to the bathroom to get something to clean him with. He watched the wiggle of her ass, as she went. At one point, she looked over her shoulder and smiled at him. Then they snuggled down into sleep. Jane was, indeed, tired from her day, and so was Ryan.

The next thing that she knew was Roy's voice:

"Well, hail the happy couple! Together at last. Poor Roy with no one to play with."

She spoke up immediately:

"Roy Reeges, get your skinny ass over here! It's my last day in Rome and I want to be a sandwich. I have this wonderful, gorgeous slab of whole wheat here named Ryan and I want a slab of multigrain on the other side."

"Yes, ma'am," he said with mock politeness, and went to her side of the bed, pulling down the covers.

"Don't you dare get into this bed with your pj's and tee shirt on, Mister," she barked at him.

"Ryan, can't you control your woman?" Roy quipped, taking his pj's and tee shirt off as directed.

"Better do what she tells you to do, when she uses that tone," Ryan said with a grin.

Roy got into bed and said:

"Janie, Janie, you are a beauty! Ryan's such a lucky guy."

"Thank you, honey," Jane answered, giving Roy a kiss on the cheek.

"Now hold me both of you; it's our last day in Rome and I want it to begin this way."

They snuggled down for a while, and Jane was all smiles and sighs, as she was held close to Ryan on one side and Roy on the other.

After a bit, they were up and stirring. They'd decided on an early morning out and breakfast. They took their turns in the bathroom and were set for their day. Today it was a trip to view the remains of the Circus Maximus, and a venture down the Appian Way, with a stop at catacombs down that way. It was a full morning.

After lunch they caught the #16 mini bus and ventured to the Borghese Palace and museum to view the collection there. Roy loved the sculpture of Napoleon's sister almost naked, that was in their collection. As they stood staring at it, he whispered to Ryan and Jane:

"She looks better nearly naked!"

Jane said: "Thank you."

Then they were surprised by a voice that said: "Very nice compliment."

They turned around to see a smiling older gentleman, white bearded and with a white mustache, smiling, having heard the compliment. Jane gave him a dazzling smile and he nodded to Ryan and said:

"Permesso!"

Ryan smiled and nodded and the gentleman took Jane's hand and kissed it, strolling away afterwards.

"Wonderful!" Jane said.

"Tribute to the real beauty," Ryan commented.

They decided that evening to make it dinner again at Bafetto's for pizza. It kind of brought their adventure in Rome to a full completion.

They were to be up and out early the next morning. That evening and night were taken up with the rigors of packing and being sure that they were ready for the next day.

The two guys were first to use the bathroom and Jane used it last. She was finally ready for bed, after her shower, and opened the door with a kind of soft "Ta Da".

She'd put on her one sexy nightgown. It was pink nylon with spaghetti straps. She was naked beneath it.

"The siren is here!" Ryan said.

"The beauty is here!" Roy agreed.

She put out the bathroom light, which had her back lit and allowed her nakedness to show through the transparent gown.

Ryan pulled back the covers for her and she snuggled into bed with him, enfolded in his arms.

"So tired," she said, once they were together in bed.

"Our time is coming," Ryan said.

She rolled a bit to be able to kiss him and said: "I know that, Ryan, my love. I know that. This is just so nice all by itself."

Their parting the next day was tearful for Jane. Once they'd arrived finally at their destination, they put Jane in a cab to send her home with promises to see her soon.

Epilogue:

But she didn't see them. She settled down into her job, happily telling folks who asked about her trip to Rome. She had a luncheon with Marge, who was apologetic from wall to wall, when she realized what she'd done to Jane.

Jane simply told Marge, who wasn't, she thought, a close enough friend for details, that she found a place to stay and gave some details about what she'd seen in Rome.

But neither Ryan nor Roy appeared.

Jane lapsed into a grim loneliness, after the second day, realizing that she'd indeed made a fool of herself in Rome. She didn't know if she should regret it or not. She held up at work very well but at home became morose and weepy.

It was a Wendesday, her third day back at work. She'd had, after her hours, boxes of books to deal with and went home tired, sweaty and discouraged.

Her antidote was to shower first, and then put on a comfortable, semi ratty robe and fuzzy slippers. She got herself a large glass of Rhine Wine and put her broody favorites on the stereo: Bennett, Sinatra, Jack Jones, Buble. She sat and was allowing herself to sink into a funk.

The door bell rang.

She went to it listlessly and opening discovered a very somber looking Ryan Reeges on the porch. He had a gift box in his hand.

"I'm so sorry, so sorry, sorry," he said immediately. "My uncle died just as we left Rome and we've been wrapped up in all the family things. Your number is unlisted and I don't know your cell number . . ."

She cut him off at that point by flinging herself into his arms and kissing him. They kissed for many minutes. Then she put her head on his chest and simply sighed:

"Ohhhhhhhh, you're back. I was so. . .so. . . I don't know; I guess just sinking."

"Sweetheart!" he said, "I'm sorry."

"No more 'sorries'," she said, kissing him again, "You're here, and I'm making you stand on the porch."

She drew him inside and said: "And I look here like 'Old Mother Hubbard'."

"Comfort clothes in a crisis," he said.

"Exactly," she said with a smile.

She picked up her glass and said to him: "Glass of wine?"

"Please," and she shuffled off to get one.

But as she was crossing the room he said to her: "Janie."

She turned and he said: "Please take off the robe and slippers. You look cute but, honey, I'm not after cute."

She grinned, as she began to unbutton the robe and quipped: "Your word, my command."

"More like it!" he said watching with appreciation, as she appeared totally naked now in front of him.

"My beauty!" he said, and she smiled and went for a glass of wine.

When she came back, he took her by the hand and they went into the family room, where the stereo was still playing tunes that had a different kind of flavor for her.

"Dance with me, siren," he said.

"Oh, with pleasure, Ryan, my Ryan."

They danced to the Sinatra song that was playing. While they moved around the space, she whispered to him:

"This is a fantasy fulfillment for me."

"Really?" he asked.

"Oh, yes," she said, "Dancing! You dressed and me totally naked and all for you."

"Oh, good!" he said.

"And no Roy!" was her next statement.

He laughed and said: "And I was going to bring him!"

She pounded him on the chest and said: "Beast!"

"Oho," he said, grinning, "The lady's feisty."

"No," she said in return, "The lady's in love!"

He stopped dancing and kissed her then, whispering through the kiss:

"I love you too, Janie, Rome was so wonderful!"

She looked up at him and said:

"Time for another fantasy! This is being so cool for me."

"What?" he asked but smiled only, as she began to sink to her knees.

"I want to, want to, want to!" she chanted. "My big fantasy; this too, and I want to."

"Won't deny you anything," he said softly as she unzipped his shorts and fished inside to bring out his erection.

"This is mine!" she crooned, and began to lick up and down the underside of his cock. She got to the underside of his head and began to suck on it.

"Ohhhhh!" he groaned. "Accomplished."

"Once again," she said, stroking it, as she smiled up at him, "In love."

She kept her eyes firmly locked on his as she played out her fantasy:

To have a lover, to kneel before him, totally naked and give him a blow job.

She was humming and singing softly to herself, as she proceeded. She used her tongue on it, licking it all around and talking to the cock as though it were a person:

"Did you like that, honey? I hope so. Does he treat you okay? If he doesn't, you just tell me and I'll deal with him."

"Crazy woman!" he said laughing, and sighing, as she periodically plunged her head downward and took the cock all the way in her mouth.

"Can I ask you a favor, sweetie?" she went on, still talking to the cock itself. "Will you please come and visit me someday, when you're nice and sweaty? I'd like that. I bet you'd taste all nice and salty and tangy then. Would you do that for me? Please?"

She licked her tongue around the crown again, before sucking him into her mouth. She held it and talked to the head again, kissing it lightly.

"Oh, don't mind him," she went on. "We won't worry, if he thinks you're too dirty or smelly. I promise to take good care of you, even if he doesn't. I'll just bathe you and lick you off and love you all over. Okay, honey?"

"Gone around the bend," he said, shaking his head.

Her answer this time was to bite him on the thigh.

"Damn," he shouted, "The woman bites!"

She gave him a feral grin and went back to sucking his cock. Her look softened then, as she sucked on the cock again:

"Just talking to my friend!"

"I noticed," he answered.

"Cum in my face, please," she whispered, "In my hair, on my tits! Please!"

"Every wish, is what you get," he said, his voice straining now, as her sucking began to bring him to his climax.

She plunged her head down onto his cock one more time and his pushed his hips forward, with a loud grunt and began to cum. He pulled out of her mouth and sprayed his cum on her face, ropes of it, covering her nose and one eyelid and her chin. He kept on cumming and sprayed her hair next and then aimed at her nipples, covering her tits.

He staggered a little once he was finished.

"Oh," she said, "Decorated! The librarian is covered with Ryan's love juice!"

"Lovely, beautiful, crazy woman!" he said, throwing off his own clothes then and pulling her from her kneeling position and kissing her fervently.

"Bathroom,"he asked, and she told him where.

"Stay here and I'll clean you," he said then.

He went off and came back with a wash cloth and a towel;he cleaned her, trying to get it out of her hair too.

"Librarian needs a shower," he said, "But first my fantasy."

"And what would the student's fantasy be?" she asked, licking his lips lightly.

"Eating the librarian!" he answered turning her around and pushing her over the back of a couch.

"Do I get to be as noisy as I want now?" she asked.

"Sure do!" he said and knelt behind her, kissing each ass cheek, once he got into place.

He grabbed Jane with a hand on each of her lovely ass cheeks, and, leaning in, kissed her ass and kissed his way up her ass crack. Then he dipped his head lower.

While he was in this process, Jane spread her legs as wide as possible to give him access. It was possible to tell exactly the second that his lips and tongue arrived at her vagina, breaching her pussy lips.

"Oh, Ohh, Ohhhh, OHHHHHHHH!" she wailed as he licked at her, ate her and let his clever tongue seek out her clit.

"Yessssss, Ryan!" she moaned, "Anything for Ryan, who does things like that!"

She became wetter and wetter, as he proceeded, until finally she began to urge him:

"Now, Ryan, now, now, nowwwwww!"

He moved into position and plunged his own erection into her pussy. He swung into a rhythm with her and bent over her back. He bit her in the back of the neck.

"Bite me, take me mark me! Make me so much yours that all the world knows it," she crooned to him.

He reached around then and grabbed her by the tits, letting his finger hold and manipulate her stiffened nipples.

"Pinch!" she said urgently, "Pinch them; please, honey, pinch! Yesssssss!"

He pulled her off the couch with her squealing at how effortless it was for him to manipulate her body. It had the effect of having her impaled on his cock. It was finally too much for her and she raced into her orgasm, just before he did.

She wailed her release, and he clutched her to himself, her back to him, still stuck up on his cock that had not wilted yet.

"You'll have the police, woman!" he laughed.

"And I'll suck them off, if you tell me to!" she said back to him over her shoulder.

He let her down then, and she went to her knees in front of him, her eyes steadily on him.

"I need to help my friend," she said, and took his slimy cock in her hand.

"Good job, pal!" she said, speaking once again to the prick. "Got it all over yourself though, I see. Here, let me help. I can clean you off a bit, give you a bath until we can manage a proper bath. What's that? Oh, you're welcome."

"Come here, looney!" he said and she came up with a wide grin on her face.

"Oh, Ryan," she said molding herself to him, "You came for me. I had thought that maybe I as the fool of Rome, the conquest."

"Well, you are the conquest but certainly not the fool; you're my woman! My librarian!"

"I'll give you my cell number, honey," she said. "That was my own fault."

He moved then and said: "I brought this little gift for you."

"Oh," she said excited, "I love gifts."

She opened the box and squealed, when she saw the pair of panties that she'd worn in Rome, when he went to her bed to make love. But she noticed that they had writing on them.

He put the towel on the couch for her to sit.

She made a delight sound, when she read what he had written on the panties with a broad calligraphic hand:

First, live with me; when we're ready.

Next, wear my engagement ring, when we're ready.

Then marry me! June, a year from this coming June.

"Oh, Ryan!" she said, leaning her head against his shoulder. "Yes, to all of it! Just yes!"

She reached her arms up and around his neck, pressing her breasts against him, the nipples hard once more. "I love you, love you!" she said.

"I love you too, Janie," he said.

"Please, please come and live with me soon!"

"I need, we need to talk to Roy," he said.

"Yes, of course," was her answer to that.

In the case, the moving in was aided by Roy having found a 'boy friend' with whom he wanted to live. Ryan was certainly willing to move out of their apartment and give the new 'friend' room.

It was a month and a half later that Jane and Ryan used her SUV to move him into her house.

The two of them were sitting at breakfast, not long after he'd moved in. Jane was wearing a white, short silk robe, and Ryan wore pj bottoms.

"I'd like to take you to the annual Sweetheart Ball," he said.

"Oh, honey, that would be so nice," she enthused and got up to cradle his head against her stomach. "I need to buy a dress for that."

"I know," he said, "Roy already said that he wants to help you shop for one."

She laughed, "He does really have good taste; that'll be a treat."

"He's feeling bad that he can't go to the ball but, no one to take and all. Plus, Terry will be out of town that weekend."

She got a bright kind of look on her face and said: "Let's take him, you and me; he'll be our date. It'll be just like it was in Rome."

Ryan laughed, "Great idea! We need to ask him."

They had Roy over the next day and asked him to be their date for the 'Sweetheart Ball'. He loved the idea.

As it turned out, it was the very buzz of the Sweetheart Ball. The word got around early in the evening that the librarian, the university's very popular but totally demure librarian was going to go to the ball. It was a 'first' in itself. But, the rumor went on, there was more. She, Jane Ward, was going to come as the date of a student. Mouths were agape and people were dying just to see if the rumor was true. Little did they know the full truth of it.