Rescued by the Bartender

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SwitchMami
SwitchMami
50 Followers

"You can't be serious," he answered, deadpan. He and Hannah had discussed his desire to take her creampie, but he didn't think she would actually have him do it, and certainly not as part of their "first time" with another man. Grinning to himself, he thought, 'She never misses a thing. That woman is simply amazing.'

"As serious as a heart attack." Jesse said, with a sly smile. "This cum won't clean itself up."

Hannah nodded again, this time in smug agreement.

Joel returned her nod, and slowly came to his feet to make his way behind his wife. He dropped to his knees and she rolled over; her muscles clenched, pushing out more cum as his hands cupped her inner thighs.

"Mmm, that's a good lover," Hannah purred, her hands caressing her ribs as Joel took a deep breath and lowered his head between her thighs.

Jesse's cum hit his taste buds as his tongue swept out and over her clit. It was salty, but it wasn't as bad as he'd read in stories on the internet. He'd wanted to be prepared, to know what to expect, but the reality was beyond his fevered imaginings. His tongue slithered out again, slipping and sliding over the cum-coated nexus as Hannah moaned and lifted her feet up onto the couch.

Everything faded except for the sounds of his wife's arousal as Joel laved her clit, then dipped his tongue into the folds of her pussy, her lips spread with his thumbs. Hannah's whimpers were music to his ears, and he growled into her heat as her fingers dived into his hair.

He lost himself in pleasuring her, in taking his friend's cum from her body with his lips and tongue.

His cock was hardening again, and he enjoyed the ache as he lapped up the mingled juices from her cunt. Splaying her lips wide, he dipped his head and swept his tongue wetly over and into her asshole. His cock leapt as she cried out in surprise, and he licked her hole again and again, before taking long swipes from her rosebud to her clit, alternately tongue-fucking both holes.

A strong hand wrapped around his shaft, and he grunted in surprise as Jesse slowly stroked him. Joel couldn't help but moan as the other man pulled and stroked him while he continued to feast on Hannah's bounty.

It was wrong; it should have felt wrong, but if felt so good. He lapped at his wife's pussy, tasting the other man's cum, and feeling that man's hand around his cock, and found himself loving it.

Hannah's clit was visibly throbbing, and he settled his mouth over it, tongue flicking and circling it as he sucked, and he watched as she played with her own breasts. Her fingers tugged and twisted at her swollen nipples, white teeth biting her lip as she whimpered and squirmed from his ministrations.

Joel heard a strange sound, and jumped as he felt something wet and cool drip onto his ass. He started to pull away from Hannah, but her hands were suddenly in his hair again, holding him to her pussy as he realized what it was.

"You said you wanted to share in everything I experience." Hannah's voice was low and soothing, and a warm finger spread silky lotion around his asshole. He moved his hips in instinctual desire of the probing tip even as the fist around his cock tightened and stroked a little faster.

Joel had wondered if she'd remembered this from their fantasy roleplay, but when she'd invited the creampie he should have known that Hannah wouldn't have forgotten this, either.

He groaned, his cock pulsing in Jesse's grip.

Suddenly it was becoming difficult to focus on his wife's pussy; his entire focus was on the warm heat in his cock and balls as Jesse worked his tight hole, pressing the lotion inside him, preparing him.

Joel looked up at his wife, who was smiling the sexiest smile he'd ever seen, and moved to press his fingers into her holes as Jesse's finger slipped inside his ass.

His body was on fire, and his balls were already tight against his body as the thick digit withdrew, only to push more cool lotion into his anus. He fingered Hannah as Jesse fingered him, and groaned at the burning sensation when another finger slipped into his ass.

Joel almost lost it. He felt himself starting to boil over, but then Jesse stopped, and used his free hand to sweep the cups and magazines from the coffee table.

"Lay on it, pretty girl."

Hannah obeyed without question, laying over the sturdy, low table, her hips on the edge, and squeezed her breasts as she watched the two men shift around.

"I'm going to use you to fuck your wife," Jesse explained. He had Joel kneel between Hannah's spread thighs, and thrust inside her. He watched the couple for a minute, his fingers slowly moving inside of Joel's ass, before pulling them away and pressing him flush down against her.

Joel froze, and felt the warm, slippery tip of Jesse's cock against his ass. It settled there, opening him with gentle pressure, and he felt his body go flush and hot as the head began to push into his tight anus.

It felt so different than just a finger, and Joel groaned, kissing Hannah deeply, his tongue mating with hers, his cock deep inside her as the young bartender's cock invaded his ass for the first time.

He felt his hard nipples against Hannah's skin, felt her pussy enveloping him, her wetness on his balls as his ass stretched around another man's throbbing shaft.

In minutes, the three were all panting and sweating from exertion, but Jesse's cock finally slid the last little bit home, and Joel felt their balls touching as his ass burned.

It was confusing, and so erotic at the same time, but Joel flexed his cock, and heard both Hannah and Jesse groan in response. His body ached, yearned, and he moved a little, matching their groans when Jesse withdrew just a few inches.

The young man thrust, pushing back in, and he chuckled at Joel's welcoming moan. He focused on the oh-so-tight ass wrapped around his cock, and reached around the older man to pull Hannah's knees over his arms and mash Joel between them.

No music was playing; the only sounds that could be heard were the cries of passion as Jesse thrust his cock slowly into Joel, who similarly pushed inside Hannah. He slowly picked up the pace, lifting Hannah's feet to his shoulders, over Joel's arms, and growled as the blonde began to cry out and grab the coffee table, her breasts, her husband.

Jesse flattened his hands on Joel's back, pushing him down on top of his wife, and started hammering away at his ass. Their balls slapped together as he thrusted wildly, focusing on that tight heat surrounding his pulsing shaft.

"I want you bitches to come for me." His growl was rough and low as he fucked them, the thrusts from his cock keeping Joel inside Hannah's pussy. "You're both mine now, and I want you to come hard."

Each word was accompanied by a sharp thrust, and he heard Joel swearing, heard Hannah whimpering, and he moved faster, his concentration more on the fire building in his gut, in his balls, until Joel nearly screamed.

"I'm fucking cumming! God, yes! Oh, holy fuck, yes!" Joel's body shook as his cock pumped his cum against Hannah's cervix, her pussy clamping on him in her own orgasm. He'd never cum so much, and felt like his body was going to explode as rope after rope of cum boiled from his balls. His toes curled and he heard Jesse swear loudly, then thrust hard into his ass.

The warmth spread through him, and he shook, his softening cock still buried in Hannah as his anus was filled with the other man's cum.

It took several moments for them to gather themselves, and for Jesse to pull away from the couple. He stood shakily, and asked for directions to the bathroom. Gathering his clothes, he disappeared down the hallway.

Jesse washed himself quickly, before dressing and returning to the living room.

Joel and Hannah were lying naked on the floor, curled in each other's arms, blissfully asleep.

With a satisfied grin, Jesse dropped a card with his phone number and address on the coffee table and left the house. His wife was surely going to be mad, but only because she had missed out on all the fun!

SwitchMami
SwitchMami
50 Followers
12