Reset Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her pussy was at just the right height for me to stand up. I looked at her little naked body and was amazed but there I was with her shaved, tiny lipped pussy engorged with my dick. It seemed as surreal as a dream but I knew that it was reality that had changed. Elle's breasts were almost completely flat when she was on her back but her little pink nipples looked delicious. She continued to look me in the eyes with a expression of passion that I have rarely seen. It made me want to be the best lover she ever had or will ever have. On the other side of the table, I could see Dianne's head bobbing above Jim's lap and beside us, Linda was grinning mysteriously. She smiled back at me and looked as though she couldn't be any happier. I felt Elle's pussy twitch around me and it was like a massage that made me cum in harmony. I pulled out with a pop from her grip and laughed. I was spent emotionally but physically charged. I helped Elle up and she kissed me affectionately before leaving to clean up.

I pulled my pants back up, sat down and told Jim, "You know, I could get used to this."

Jim responded, "Nice to have a job you enjoy, isn't it."

The next few hours were spent chatting and watching an old, even by my standards, DVD. I felt close to them like a member of the family, except my dick kept reminding me of how much I wanted to fuck them. Their eyes looked into me rather than at me. Linda seemed to get even better looking every time I looked at her and they all were sexier than they had any right to be, not including Jim of course. It was incomprehensible that Dianne could be a grandmother. I learned that this was only part of the family. There were six more sons and daughters. Linda offered to let me stay as long as I needed. At some point during the night, each of the girls had changed into nightshirts. Elle said that it was her bedtime and asked Jim, in a seductive tone, if he wanted to tuck her in. As they left for her room, I considered how twisted this was, but in a good way.

Linda looked to me and said, "Mike, I could use a good tucking in myself."

Dianne jumped in, "Why don't we all tuck."

Linda opened her arms and Dianne slid over on the couch and hugged her. They kissed gently at first, but became much more passionate as their hands explored each other. Hot damn, I always wanted to be in a threesome but a mother and daughter was more outrageous than my fantasies, a bit too outrageous. I have to admit that I wasn't ready for that but I as I watched and thought about it, it began to make see it. I had to squint to see it but when I did that I couldn't see it. With their super "libido" , the shortage of men and the fact that any affectionate gesture usually resulting in sex, it seemed almost natural. Besides, my raging hard-on had an opinion of it's own.

Soon, Dianne leaned up and removed her nightshirt. She was completely nude and her body was as fine as I had ever seen. Her breasts neither small or large but were perfectly shaped and her ass was taut and muscular. Dianne reached down and pulled Linda's shirt over her head. Linda was only slightly more matured than her daughter but still looked young enough to both remind him of his age and make him feel young. They turned to look at me and I realized that my job is not a spectator sport. I stripped and knelt in close to them. My first priority just happened to be the only thing available. I grabbed and squeezed Dianne's ass. I kissed it and bit it. She giggled and lifted herself on her daughter so that her thigh rubbed against Linda's pussy. Linda grinded herself on Dianne's leg and licked her mother's breasts. It was like she was paying homage to that which had given her life. My tongue found it's way into Dianne's wet pussy. For some reason I have never wanted to please a woman as much as I have today. Normally, I would know it was my turn at the slightest hint of more wetness than my own saliva. Perhaps I've matured over the past century. Maybe, I just appreciated the gift in front of me.

After a while, Dianne had to remind me, "Come on baby, I need you inside."

As I slid my dick in and out of that wonderful wet warmth, I considered the scene below me. I would have considered it bizarre but it was just so beautiful and so loving that I couldn't help but blow my load. I fell back down on the couch and, before I could catch my breath, Linda crawled on top of me. She kissed me so passionately that we almost suffocated. When we broke to breathe, I pulled her forward and sucked on her incredible tits. They were amazingly soft except for the nipples which I rolled my tongue around. Dianne guided my dick between Linda's legs and licked us both as we took turns pumping. I preferred to pump fast and rhythmically but she had this slow and hard motion that rolled up and down her entire body and slammed on to me. Linda's hard nipples rubbed against my face but I focused on my incredible feeling of my dick inside her. I thought of it like Goldilocks and the three bears. Elle and Dianne were great but Linda's pussy was just right.

We could be still and her muscles sucked me better than any blowjob. I didn't want to stop so I held off cumming again for as long as I could. Linda had two body shaking orgasms already but was determined to get mine. Occasionally, I could feel that Dianne had her finger inside Linda's ass. I was shocked when she did the same to me but more so that I enjoyed it. Linda was getting tired on top so we flipped over with Dianne inverted beside us. I guess that would be called a 669. Both Lindas and my own tongue battled for Dianne's pussy. The heat of all of us packed onto that couch and the passion had us sweating and our bodies slipped against each others as if covered in oil. I got lost amidst the arms, legs and other body parts and could not tell the girls apart. One of them massaged my dick as I cummed and I must have looked like an epileptic fit. I fell to the side, still having aftershocks and watched them lick each other clean.

Waking up on the couch alone, I smiled as I remembered where I was. The pungent smell of sex was still in my nose. I pinched myself, thinking that I was still in a dream. I was about to slap myself but I didn't want the dream to end. After finding my clothes, I headed for the bathroom. Jim was on his cell phone in the dining room.

He told me, "Take a shower and we'll go for a walk. You got a job to do."

12
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
2 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
5 stars !

Unbelievable ! This story was posted in

2004 and this is the 2nd comment posted.

Thanks "nushu2". I love the storyline.

msboy8msboy8about 19 years ago
What a lovely future.

Good story, I can't wait to read the next one. Keep writing!

Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Reset Series Info

Similar Stories

Special Ring Ch. 01 Gift leads to love among other things.in Sci-Fi & Fantasy
The Gifts of Hygeia: The Teacher A goddess changes the life of an unappreciated man.in Sci-Fi & Fantasy
Gifted Ch. 01 A broken man finds redemption.in Sci-Fi & Fantasy
Mental Manipulations An electrical accident expands my mental powers.in Mind Control
Old World Magic Ch. 01 I meet a wizard at a family reunion.in Sci-Fi & Fantasy
More Stories