Resident Evil: Where's Wesker?

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A final grunt was Chris' response as he finally succumed to the feelings and let loose. After all his holding back, his orgasm flew like a torrent through his shaft, splattering widely all over Rebecca's insides, only to flow out seconds later to make room for him as he entered her again.

Luckily, the warmness entering her was just what Rebecca needed to come herself. The sensations flared up surprisingly quick, astounding her with their ferocity. She lost all conscious though as her mouth gaped open, letting loose an ungodly amount of expletives and dirty utterances. Her crotch was pulsating wildly as she came, flooding her slippery canal with telltale juices.

When it was all over, she looked down at her flushed body in amazement. "Oh, yeah..." she sighed, looking at Chris who was still embedded in her. "That was *really* good." She let her head drop back, lost in the afterglow.

Chris slowly slid out of his mate, watching as her sticky fluids seeped out slowly, clinging to his softening cock and dripping onto the floor.

"I think we have a keeper!" chimed Wesker from the corner.

Rebecca and Chris could only smile at the anticipation of doing this each and every day from now on.

12