Restraints

Story Info
Restraints.
1.7k words
4.04
26k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The soft felt around my wrists surprised me. I wasn't sure what to expect, but for some reason I didn't expect the restraints to be so smooth against my skin. I heard the Velcro and knew what he was up to. I heard him pull the straps around my wrists as he tied them to the nightstands beside the bed. He came up to my lips and kissed me. Instinctively I wrapped my legs around his hips, and realized I couldn't do the same with my hands.

I pulled at them, testing their strength.

"Oh, I nearly forgot..." as he trailed off he pushed himself from the bed. I started to feel my body shaking but I wasn't cold. I strained my ears so I could hear what he was doing. He fumbled in his bag and the sound of more Velcro filled the room. It echoed through my ears as I felt his weight on the mattress. He placed a hand delicately around my ankle, caressing my calf before wrapping another restraint around it. He pulled my legs apart, tying the straps up with my wrists. My thighs lay open on the bed.

I couldn't see or move. My entire body was exposed and vulnerable and I realized that in that moment I had given him something I've wanted to give to someone that I loved for so long. My body was for him to play with, and I inhaled knowing that I was going to be at his hand for as long as he wanted.

My heartbeat started to pick up as he slowly began to run his fingertips along my naked body. Every single motion between us was erotic, and I felt myself getting lost in the sensation of my skin aching for more than just the tips of his fingers. I so desperately wanted to climb on top of him and slide him into me. I felt the goose bumps form over my breasts and he removed his hands from my body.

My breathing was steady and slow as I anticipated his next move, and found that his lack of touch was turning me on just as much as him touching me. Suddenly I felt his mouth taking my nipple into his, and his teeth biting down onto it. My spine arched beneath him and I managed to moan oh my god, between sharp inhales.

For the first time in my life my entire body was aware of every sensation, and the feeling of his mouth on my skin was enough to make me feel like I could reach my peak. I knew that I couldn't, of course. Not unless I asked. As quickly as his mouth arrived upon my breast he removed it and stood on the side of the bed.

"I think we need some ice. I'll be right back." I reached for his hip and pulled on the fabric of his jeans. I didn't want him to go.

He didn't even hesitate as I listened to his footsteps round the front of the bed towards the door. I listened as he turned the door knob. It seemed to be abnormally loud as it closed behind him. I had no idea where the ice machine was, nor how long he would be gone. I had to concentrate incredibly hard to keep my breathing steady, and again my body began to shake.

I pulled at my wrists and ankles, not budging more than a few inches. I envisioned myself, tied down, legs spread, waiting for my man to come back and take advantage of every single part of me. I found myself biting my own lip because that was the only sensation I could give myself. I ached to be touched, I ached to feel anything, and the fact that he was not even in the room made me want it even more.

I tilted my hips towards the ceiling and could feel the blood rushing throughout my body. My skin seemed to be crawling over itself, and I was feeling like I was tingling from the inside out. I bit down harder on my lip as I heard the door key slide into the door. It was that simple sound that made me forget to fight the need to let my body shake, and so I let every single part of my body quiver as he walked over to the side of the bed.

He didn't say a word as he leaned onto the bed, placing an ice cube around my nipple. The arrival of something so cold upon my skin sent my body into overload, and even though I couldn't see, my eyes rolled into the back of my head. I felt my body twitching everywhere as he trailed the ice cube to the center of my chest. It melted and formed a small puddle between my breasts. Slowly, he pressed it down my stomach, passed my belly button. It was melted completely before he reached my hips.

His hands didn't stop when the ice did. His finger tips traced along my hip bones, to the part where my skin dipped and changed to my thigh. I instinctively lifted my hips begging for more, and his voice broke the silence of the room.

"You're a little eager, aren't you? I think you know what that means, missy." I inhaled sharply as I realized what was going to happen next.

"I need to be punished, sir."

He lifted my thighs off of the bed and rocked my hips back, exposing my bare backside to the air of the hotel room. I could feel the water evaporating off of my skin as my spine curved and he ran his palm across the flesh of my ass. His touch was soft and careful, and suddenly it was gone. I held my breath as he slammed his hand down onto my ass, the sound of skin echoing through the room. It left a sting that just turned me on more. He lifted his hand and brought it down harder this time.

He ran his palm delicately over my what I assumed to be bright red skin.

"Is that enough, little miss?" The words filled my head and I loved every single bit of it.

"No, sir," I replied effortlessly and he brought his hand down on me again. Each time I exhaled quickly, enjoying the way his spanks made my body react. He let my hips fall and he pressed his naked body against mine. I wanted him. No, I physically needed him.

He pressed his mouth between my open thighs, taking my clit into his mouth. He wrapped his hands around my hips as my spine moved in ways I didn't realize was possible. I knew I could cum right then, in that moment if I wanted to. But I held back, wanting to cum while he was inside me. He buried his face between my thighs and I moaned his name as loud as I could, hoping the people in the rooms next to us knew who I was fucking tonight.

He lifted himself from between my thighs, kissed my lips and pulled away. He placed his hardness against my lips. As he straddled my shoulders he slid his cock in and out of my mouth, and I lifted my head so he could get deeper. I felt my hips reacting to his thickness and I wanted more. I moaned onto his hardness and he asked me if I wanted him to fuck me.

"Yes sir, I need you to fuck me, please sir."

I felt the bed give way between my open legs and he pressed his cock against my wet slit. I ached for more, and tilted my hips.

"You're a good little miss, aren't you?" As I replied with a coy yes, sir, he shoved his perfect cock deep into me. I screamed out of surprise and pure pleasure as he slid himself in and out of me. I pulled at my wrists, forgetting I couldn't move. I knew I was going to cum soon, and I knew it was going to be easy with his cock inside of me. Between screaming his name and oh god I felt my body get closer and closer, the fire burning inside of me. I pulled at the restraints again, moving the bedside table.

He placed a hand on my throat and never slowed in his thrusts, fucking me harder and deeper each time. I tightened my pussy around his thick cock, and I knew I needed to cum.

"Oh my god, I'm going to cum, please let me cum, sir." His fingertips pressed into my neck as I felt my body being overloaded with pleasure in every single way.

"You want to cum, is that what you want, little miss?" He asked as he continued to pound himself into me. His voice was incredibly sexy, deep and warm as he asked me to beg for release.

"Yes, please sir, please let me cum, oh my god."

"Cum for me, you're going to cum all over my cock like a perfect little cumslut." The filthy words came out of his mouth and his grip on my neck grew slightly tighter as my body tightened. My thighs clenched up, I squeezed his cock inside of me, and my spine arched. I felt the release start in my pussy and climb over my entire body, making me feel dizzy instantly. The orgasm seemed to last an eternity but still was over too fast.

I felt my body relax and I began to try and catch my breath. I don't know when he stopped sliding his cock in and out of me but he did, and climbed over to my face again.

"I want you to cum all over me, sir." I said, and he pressed his cock onto my lips. I took him into my mouth until he was about to cum, and he released onto my chest, neck and lips. I licked every bit of it up I could. I wanted more.

He collapsed onto the bed next to me, and reached for my ankles, removing the restraints there first, then my wrists. He pulled back the blindfold and I saw him laying, exhausted, next to me. My muscles relaxed from the position I had been in, and he smiled.

"I love you, so much."