His

Story Info
A woman's first time with her Dom.
4.7k words
4.68
20.4k
19
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
khaos16
khaos16
4 Followers

"You're mine now."

Those are the first words he's spoken since I arrived at his door, and they send a shiver down my spine. I'm really doing it, like in 50 Shades of Grey. I've agreed to be David's submissive. I filled out the checklist, signed the contract, and agreed to show up at the designated time.

If I'm being honest, there's more than a little shiver in my groin as well.

He led me to this room by the hand, and pulled me down on the floor before leaving. I only had a chance to glimpse the room briefly then, because I know from the contract I'm to look down at all times unless instructed. The room is not red like in the book, just a regular room, except for the rack of whips and floggers and another rack with ropes hanging over the bar. There's a bed, a bench, and a dresser. I suspect that's where the handcuffs and dildos and vibrators and butt plugs are. I had a bit of a longer look as I undressed - also part of the contract, naked at all times - but I stripped in a hurry and got back into position.

I didn't know when he'd be back.

It felt like an eternity before he did come back and calmly claimed ownership over me. An eternity to ask myself if I'd made a crazy mistake. That checklist! Humiliation, bondage, pain.. I left most of the grossest stuff unchecked, but I still accepted quite a bit. I've felt a need to be submissive and used sexually for a long time, although I didn't want to admit it. Finally I decided to try. David was very warm and understanding, listening to my concerns and addressing them, reassuring but never downplaying what that contact means - while I'm in that room and unless the safe word is uttered, I am his to be used as he wishes.

Here on the cold floor on my knees, naked and waiting for my master, it's all of a sudden very real. It's scary, but so exciting. Hence the shivers all over.

"You're mine now," he said as he entered and closed the door. It wasn't a question and it wasn't meant to convince or intimidate me - he was just calmly stating a fact in a confident voice.

I'm not sure what to say. I try furiously to remember if I'm supposed to respond, or only if I'm explicitly told to.

There's a long silence.

"Well?" David says.

"I am yours now, Master," I say. Disappointed I failed my very first test but relieved to know what is expected of me.

'That's right," he says. I don't see him in the small patch of floor in my vision. He sounds like he's still by the door. "Was there any doubt? Is that why you didn't answer?"

"No, Master," I say. "No doubt. I wanted to make sure I responded correctly, Master."

"That's good, but you know to respond faster, immediately when I speak to you. Is that understood?"

"Yes, Master."

"Good. I will have to punish you though, for that failure. Just a little though. You've only been mine for a few minutes, but all transgressions must be addressed, hmm?"

"Yes Mast-" I start to say, but before I can finish getting the words out, his hands are already on my throat, tight but not squeezing, pulling me up and towards the bench. God, either he is incredibly fast or incredibly quiet. I never heard him approach.

Not letting go of my throat, he sits down on the bench. I see he's still fully clothed - polo shirt, khaki pants - and hasn't grabbed any whips or paddles yet.

"Down," he says. "Over my knee."

Only when I'm bent over his lap, standing on my tiptoes to maintain the position, does he release my throat. I'm surprised to find myself disappointed. His touch, firm and unyielding, makes this all too real. And thrilling.

But I don't miss his touch for long.

Smack! comes his hand on my asscheeks, first on one, then the other. It stings, but mostly I feel a warm pleasant sensation as all the blood rushes to my ass and groin.

Smack! Smack! Smack! The blows keep coming, sometimes on one cheek or the others, sometimes right in the middle. His hand hits close enough to my pussy to make me wonder what it would be like to be slapped there. The thought makes me moan a little.

Just then, the blows stop, as if Master wants to deny the pleasure I'm feeling. Later, I'm sure that was exactly what he was thinking.

"Off, and down on your knees, "Master says. I comply, adopting the pose I started in, only now I'm at his feet as he sits on the bench.

"That's sufficient punishment for now," he says, not ungently. "But you must understand, the punishment was for your benefit. Everything else is for my pleasure."

"Yes Master," I say, still staring at the floor.

"Then we will begin."

He gets up from the bench and goes to the dresser. I can hear the drawers open and close. I can only imagine what he's retrieved. Part of me hopes for a paddle. My ass still feels burning hot, both at the skin and deeper. I realize I started to get wet while being spanked.

"Head up," Master says when he comes back, standing in front of me. I raise my head, and see what he's collected from the dresser: in one hand is black blindfold and handcuffs; in the other, a black collar and a thin chain. He brings the blindfold down over my head until it's settled in place. The darkness is total; I can't see anything it all. A feel a slight twinge of panic, but only for a second. I trust I am in a safe place. A safe place where I've been grabbed around the throat and spanked already, but a safe place nonetheless. Plus, I read that not being able to see heightens all the other senses, and makes those sensations even stronger.

Next comes the collar. He lifts my hair off my neck as he fastens it in place. It's tight; I'll always be aware it's there.

"This collar means you're mine," Master says. "As long as you wear it, you're my whore, my slut, my pet." There's no aggression in his voice, just the calm, confident tone again. "Isn't that what you want?"

"Yes Master," I say.

"Yes what?"

"This is what I want. I want to be your whore and slut and pet." It feels so shameful to say those words, so degrading. But thrilling at the same time. I'd say anything to be spanked again.

"Good. Hands out."

I put my wrists together in front of me, and feel the cold steel around them as he places the handcuffs. There's only a little bit of give in the short chain between the cuffs. Blindfolded and handcuffed, I couldn't be more helpless. But I'm in a safe place, and being helpless means a can let go and enjoy whatever is coming.

He's placed the blindfold and collar and cuffs; that leaves the chain. What is that for, I wonder. I hear it jingle softly as he handles it, or sets it down. Then I feel a pinch on my nipple, hard and fast, then the other one. He goes back and forth, pinching and tugging, until I'm sure they are as erect as they've even been. His touch is firm but he's in no hurry, slowly sliding his fingers from my tit to the end of the nipple.

Then I hear the chain again, and there's a sharper pinch on my left nipple, then on my right. I feel the middle of the chain against my belly. Nipple clamps, I realize as I adjust to the new feeling. Some slight pain, sharper, but like with the spanking, also that warm sensation. The chain is heavy enough that there's constant pulling on my tits. constant stimulation. I feel like moaning again.

Instead, I yelp when he pulls the chain tight, pulling my nipples with it. It's even better than the slow tugging with his fingers. He gives the chain some slack and pulls again, this time even harder, pulling my whole upper body forward. He must have crouched down, because I feel his breath on my nose and mouth.

"Kiss me," he commands.

I tilt my head forward, lips pursed. His meet mine, but he doesn't push against them, he's still using the chain to keep my body pulled forward. It's how he presses my lips against his.

I put my tongue in his mouth, seeking out his. When I find it, I flick it and suck on it, trying to pull it back into me even as he's pulling me away. He's making me work for this kiss, even though he commanded it. I don't want to disappoint, moving my tongue around his mouth frantically as our mouth move together. I feel my pussy get even wetter. My nipples ache in the most delicious way. The kiss is even better than the spanking, and I fight the urge to pout as he breaks off the kiss. The thought occurs to me, though a pout might get me another kiss. Or, if he's not sympathetic, another spanking. I'd be fine with that.

The chain is still pulled tight. He pulls upward, bringing me to my feet.

"Undress me," he says.

"Can I have another kiss first?" I ask. I can't help myself.

The wallop to my ass almost takes me off my feet. I'm sure that smack alone made my ass bright red again. The sting and the warmth, oh my God how I love the combination!

"No," he says. "You know not to speak unless told to."

Again the need for his punishment overrules my brain. "Yes, Master, I know."

Another hard smack, but this time I'm ready, actually pushing my ass back against his hand, just a little. I'm afraid if he notices again how much I love it, he will withhold it from me.

"You're not off to the best start," he says. "I will punish you more later. Now, undress me."

I get shudders at the promise of more punishment to come. I reach out and up and find his collarbones and move my hands up to his neck, I grasp his collar and pull his shirt up and over his head. I can't resist slowly sliding my hands down his solid chest and flat belly on the way to his waist. He doesn't seem to mind my deliberate slowness. I find his button and zipper and undo them, pulling down his pants and boxer briefs in one motion. I feel his legs move as he steps out of them, I'm so tempted to reach out and touch his cock.

I wonder if it's hard, turned on by the sight of me and our kiss. Or if he is in control of himself just as fully as he's in control of me.

But I knowing touching it - I wonder if it's big, if it's thick? - is not what's expected of me. As much as I'm aching to feel it, take it in me, I do what I know I'm supposed to - I put my arms back down in front of me.

Another pull on the chain, another aching but oh so good feeling in my still fully erect nipples as he pulls me close to the bed. I can feel the edge on my legs. Finally! I think. But he's in no hurry.

"Kneel on the bed on all fours," he commands, and I do.

I lay there, ass in the air, feeling brazenly exposed, especially my ass and pussy. I sense him move away, hear the dresser drawer open and close, and sense him return.

"You've been spanked for punishment," he says from behind me. "Now it will be for my pleasure. But first..."

I feel a cool wet sensation on my asscrack as he drizzle liquid on me. Lube, I realize. He spreads it down my crack, giving me a shiver, over my asshole, and my cheeks. His touch on my asshole gives me shivers. The dirtiness of him touching me in such a private, forbidden place is exhilarating. He continues to rub it for a few moments before inserting a finger. I signed up for this type of thing with trepidation, but also curiosity. I'm so glad I did. I love the feeling of being invaded, even as gentle as he's doing it. It's dirty, naughty, taboo. Every nerve ending in my ass is stimulated, giving me a pleasure I've never felt before. David gently fucks my ass with one finger, then two, keeping me wet. The chain hanging down from my nipples adds to the full body sensation.

"First time you've had your ass pleasured?" David asks.

"Yes Master," I purr. "I love it, Master."

He speeds up gradually, until he's thrusting his fingers in and out like a jackhammer, sending waves of pleasure through my entire groin.

"Umf," I grunt, pushing back against his fingers to force them even deeper as they pound into me.

That was a mistake. He immediately withdraws his fingers. My heart falls. I must learn not to let my pleasure show, I tell myself. It's about David's pleasure.

Suddenly I feel more pressure on my asshole, as David starts to insert something with at least three or four times the girth of his two fingers. It's hard and heavy. I learn later it is a glass butt plug. It stretches me in an incredible way as he pushes in and then it's in, filling my passage, the weight of it doing for my ass what the chain between the clamps is doing for my nipples.

"This will stay in until I decide it comes out," David says. "Is that understood?"

"Yes Master," I respond, relishing the full feeling. I'm in no hurry to remove it!

"Good. Now you will be punished for my pleasure, and only my pleasure."

Surely I've given him plenty of evidence that I enjoy this too, I think. Maybe that's the unspoken part of all of this. After all, why would anyone agree to let someone do these sorts of things to them if they also didn't get off on it?

David starts spanking me again, harder than before. He hits my cheeks and right in the centre of my ass where the base of the plug sits against my asshole. In addition to the sweet sting from his open hand, his blows shift the plug, adding a tingly sensation and continuously reminding me of the its presence. Of course I enjoy it! But I got the message - don't act as if I have any pleasure. The idea, the fiction, is that it's all his. He continues to spank me hard, so much that I feel I will fall forward on my face. But I keep my balance as each slap lands on me.

"Now," he says, after what feels like an eternity, and a brief second at the same time, "that's enough punishment for now. Time for you to pleasure me directly. On your back."

I lie down and roll over. He grabs the chain and pulls and directs me until my head is hanging off the edge of the bed, my cuffed hands resting under my tits.

David grabs either side of my face, and before I can take another breath, thrusts his cock in my mouth. The skin of his cock is soft, but the shaft itself is not. It's rock hard and large, just as I imagined it would be. I close my lips and suck longingly on it as it throbs against my tongue.

"You like that?" David asks, unflustered even with my attention to his dick. He withdraws so I can answer.

"Yes Master," I say.

"Yes Master what?"

"Yes I love to have your cock in my mouth, Master."

"Why?"

"Because I'm your slut and pleasing you is the reason I exist." My voice trembles as I realize how depraved I sound. Depraved and slutty, and I find I love it.

"Good girl," David says as he plunges his cock back in my mouth. I suck it again until he pulls on the back of my head, thumbs on my face, forcing me up and down on his shaft. My mouth starts to fill with spit, and I start to make slurping sounds as he fucks my mouth. With the blindfold on and David silent, the slurps sound very loud and very wet, nasty sounds as he uses my mouth like a warm, wet pussy.

He pulls out again briefly, and I feel warm spit fall back onto my lips and chin. He smears it around with his cock, over my cheeks, lips and chin and I'm sure they must be covered. It feels almost as nasty as the sucking sounds. Then he thrusts into me again, even harder and faster than before. Immediately the slurping sounds resume. Nothing to this point as made me feel so much like his whore than lying here naked, blindfolded and handcuffed, my nipples clamped and my ass plugged, and David fucking my mouth and throat.

I feel my juices start to drip down my pussy lips down to my asshole. I can't even moan, he's fucking my face so hard and deep and fast. I feel so dirty, so slutty, being his fucktoy. I can't help but slide my hands down to my wet and craving pussy. I need to rub my clit so bad. I need to cum!

But of course he sees me, and my soaking cunt will continue to crave a finger, a cock, anything to provide relief.

"No!" he growls, grabbing the handcuffs and pulling my arms back up. "What makes you think you get to pleasure yourself, hmm?"

Of course it's a rhetorical question, as he's still pumping his cock in and out of my mouth, stopping only occasionally to let me breathe as he rubs my spit around my face.

"Pleasing me is all the pleasure you need," He says. Still fucking my mouth, he slaps my tits hard, making the chain jingle. The sweet sting is exquisite.

He keeps smacking and spanking, one tit and the other, punishing me for trying to touch myself.

For a while there's no sound but the wet sloshing from my mouth, the brittle crack of his hand striking my blazing tits, and the jingle of the chain. I'm loving it, but the ache at my centre only grows stronger and stronger the longer we go. I need relief! I'm so far gone I almost start to move my hands back to my pussy again.

Eventually he stops fucking my face and takes his cock from my mouth, dripping more than before.

"Very good," he says, and I feel of surge of pride. "I enjoy using you for my pleasure."

"Yes Master," I say, feeling my spit drip down my chin onto my neck. I really am a dirty slut, I think.

"Good. Now move."

I don't have to wonder where; again he uses the chain to guide me. It feels like my nipples have never not been free of the clamps. It feels like I never want them to be free again.

When I'm in the position he wants, he lets go. I'm lying flat on the bed, my weight pushing my ass down on the plug in my ass. I had forgotten it was there, but now the sensation comes flooding back, that full feeling of all the nerve endings being touched at once.

"I'm removing your handcuffs now," David says. "Do not move your hands."

I can hear the stern warning in his voice. Yet again, I'm tempted to disobey and earn myself a spanking. But I do obey, eager to find out what's coming next. Surely he will fuck me soon? After that blowjob, he must be close to cumming. Then my heart sinks. What if he is so close to cumming he won't bother to fuck me? I feel my lips puff out into a pout again.

He grabs my left wrist and pulls it up to my head, and I feel it resecured by a strong band. It's tight, and I won't be able to move it for than a few inches in any direction. He repeats the process with my other wrist, binding me to the bedposts.

Next come my ankles, pulled out way to the side and attached to restraints I hadn't noticed on the bed before. They hold me in a spread-eagle position, my pussy completely exposed. I'm subtly testing my range of motion when there's a hard slap against my cunt. I gasp, not really in pain, although there is a small sting. You'd think hitting someone in the privates would hurt like hell, but this is something else. Each slap brings more blood to my already swollen cunt, making each one more pleasurable than the last.

The aching and craving, which subsided a little while I repositioned, come roaring back. David's hand makes contact with my clit and lips, but each touch is so brief that it's nothing more than a tease. With each blow, I want to scream "Put those fingers in me! Put your cock in me! Fuck my pussy as hard as you fucked my mouth! Fuck your whore!"

But I stay quiet until David asks a question, never letting up with his slapping.

"Is this what you wanted to do, slap your pussy?" he asks.

"No Master. Uh, yes, Master."

"Which is it?"

"No Master. I wanted to rub my clit."

"Like this?"

His thumb presses down on my swollen clit, the rough pad creating delicious friction. He rubs slowly, teasingly, making me arch my back to push it even harder into his thumb.

"Umf," I sigh. He stops rubbing and pinches my clit, creating the same sharp sensation as in my nipples, only a thousand times more intense, pleasuring me to my very core.

Despite myself, I start to whimper. I can't even think as the pure ecstasy fills my whole head. David pinches even harder one last time before resuming the rubbing, this time much faster. He hand must be a blur, it feels so fast.

"Oh ah," I moan, arching my back again, squirming against his fingers. I'm consumed, lost in my pleasure. But just as I feel my orgasm about to wash over me and give me the relief I crave so badly, he withdraws his hand, as if he could sense I was about to cum all over his hand.

khaos16
khaos16
4 Followers
12