Restraints

Story Info
You teach her that being teased can be extremely erotic
1.5k words
4.33
15.4k
5
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I'm lying in bed, wide awake. The sleet and wind are pounding against the windows here. There's actually thunder snow. Which is one of the coolest things I've ever experienced. But that's not why I'm wide awake.

I'm wide awake because I'm thinking about our last exchange. I'm thinking about you and what you're doing right now. You're probably sleeping, but I wish you were here. I'm thinking about the feelings that rise up in me when I see you pop up on my phone. I know you feel it too. And I've been ignoring it. Or at least trying to ignore it. After all, we're not exactly a conventional match. Yet still, I can't stop feeling it. And I just want to acknowledge it. You are on my mind every day. And each day, your words touch me in ways words have not touched me in a very long time. Hearing your voice fills me with joy...and lust.

I don't know what to do with this energy you give me. I can fantasize. I can share with you that as I write this, I imagine you lying next to me, your arms around me, kissing my neck, nibbling my ear. Your hand slides up from my waste, to my breast, my nipple between your two fingers. My heart begins to race. My skin warms at your touch and I grow flushed.

I press myself against you. I feel your cock harden along my ass and reach behind me, running my hand down from your hip. You whisper in my ear, "I want to taste your sweet pussy," your warm breath inviting me closer. I turn around, wrapped in your embrace, looking into your eyes, I place my lips on yours. Our tongues reaching toward each other, exploring. Your kiss is warm and wet and feels urgent.

I smile and say, "I want you to taste my pussy." And we both giggle a bit as you begin to kiss and nibble down my neck, to my chest. You continue to my breasts and give each nipple a long suck, swirling your tongue around them. I arch my back, releasing my breath in pleasure. My hips are moving in a rhythm that is only ours. You move me onto my back and are now over me, continuing your kisses down my belly, down to my hips. I'm so wet, you can see my pussy lips are plump and juicy. You continue down, grabbing my ass and lifting me toward you. I spread my legs, opening myself to you, anxiously awaiting your next move.

You lick my inner thigh where my juices are dripping. I gasp and move my hips toward you. "Oh, damn you taste delicious," you say with enthusiasm. Then you begin by just barely licking my lips, carefully, slowly, tasting me.

You tease me as I writhe under your tongue and caresses. I want more and you make me beg for it. "Oh god, please lick my clit." I moan, my breath faster. I can't believe how much I want you.

"I said I wanted to taste you. I didn't say I was going to make you cum." You tease. I wrap my legs around you in hopes to urge you further. "Oh no. You don't get your way that easy," you laugh. And then you sit up and grab my wrists, extending my arms out, pressing them to the bed. "Don't move," you command.

I hold my breath and hold still as you reach over to the night stand and pull out a set of restraints. You wrap the first around my right wrist securely, connecting it to the bed post. It feels firm, but soft. You kiss my wrist working your way down my arm, to my neck.

You kiss me again and I can't help but reach my other hand up to your neck. "Oh, bad girl," you say, pulling back and grabbing my hand away. You place my left hand in the restraint and attach it to the opposite bed post. "Because you were bad, you're going to have to wait now."

You step off the bed. Your naked body now seeming like a mile away. You stare down at me and begin to stroke your cock. I stare, unable to move although all I can think of is touching your beautiful cock, tasting it. "I'm sorry. I will obey," I apologize. But you continue to stroke yourself and you don't come closer. "Please touch me," I beg. It doesn't make you stop. I can feel my juices dripping from my pussy as I try to stay perfectly still for you.

Finally, after what feels like a half an hour, you join me on the bed again. You lie next to me, without touching me. I can feel the heat from your body radiate toward me and I inhale the air that surrounds us, turned on by just the anticipation of your touch. My nipples are fully erect waiting for you. Then you begin to touch me with your hands. Soft caresses along my arms, traveling to my breasts, over my stomach and down my thighs. Each caress bringing a wave of intensity that makes me ache for you.

You watch my reaction to your touch, learning how your fingers bring me pleasure. At my wrists, I turn my head away to hide the flush that grows over my face. At the backs of my knees, my back arches uncontrollably. When you caress my hips, I moan expressing the pleasure it brings. At my inner thighs I know my juices are flowing freely in anticipation. You pinch my nipples and I take a sharp intake of air at your touch. I can barely control my breath. It grows ragged and my pussy aches for release.

"I'm going to touch your clit now, but you may not cum," you explain.

"Okay," I respond excitedly. But I'm not sure I can obey. I'm so wound up, I think I may explode.

You kneel between my legs, spreading them wider. Your hand slowly reaches down to my pussy lips, and you gently caress them. They are slick with my juices. You begin to probe toward my clit without touching it. Then you take your finger, wet with my juices, and place it softly on my mouth and lips. "Taste how sweet you are," you command. I open my mouth and suck your finger, tasting my sweet, salty juices. "Good girl."

You reach down again and I am aching for your touch. You begin to rub my swollen clit, slowly, with a circular motion. Each movement bringing me closer to a climax I may not have. My breath quickens again and I feel my entire body awaken, ready for your next move. For a moment, I wonder if I could cum without you knowing, but I dismiss the thought as ridiculous. Your touch is driving me crazy and I realize I am very close to cumming. I try to pull back, to prevent further stimulation, but you press harder.

"I'm going to cum if you keep that up," I gasp. "I don't think I can stop myself!"

You halt. Sparing me a beautiful climax. You pull back and again begin stroking your cock which is now even harder and wet with your own juices. You kneel above me, my hips moving toward you uncontrollably. I pull on my restraints because I don't know what else to do. I open my legs further hoping to entice more touching. You just continue your stroking.

I can't bare it any longer. "Please," I'm begging. "Please fuck me."

You smile like you were just waiting for those words in order to continue. You lower yourself over me and slide your cock between my pussy lips, getting yourself all lubed from my juices. It feels so good. I move my hips toward you and then you slide your cock into me, filling me. You press yourself against me and pull out, just for a second, before plunging back in. Each stroke feels like you are filling me more and more. Again, I'm getting close to cumming and I cry out, the pleasure rising in me uncontrollably.

"I'm going to cum!"

You halt again, in an instant. I gasp. I'm right on the edge. I think one more stroke and I'm going to explode. But you wait. Your gaze is full of passion and I can barely contain myself. You reach over to my left arm and release the restraint. I quickly move it to touch your body. You reach to the right and do the same. I wrap my arms around you and then you thrust again with a purpose that sends me over the edge. I cry out as the waves of pleasure wash over me.

You feel me tighten around you, pulling you in as you pump until finally you too explode in pleasure. You arch your back as I run my fingernails down your back. We are a ball of fire exploding in the room and we cry out together.

Finally you collapse over me, both of us panting with relief. We spend a moment in each other's arms, kissing passionately again, smiles on our faces. Content until next time.