Restroom Revenge

Story Info
Some girls learn which men are not be toyed with.
1.8k words
3.83
65.3k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It's a nightclub with the typical tech music, repeated beats, and people dancing by themselves on the dance floor.

I'm seated in a corner by myself.

I didn't go there to hit on anyone, just wanted to chill a bit; family is out of town and I had a heck of a week.

You are at a table, with your girlfriends, your fiance, and his pals.

You are scolding him, because, according with you, he "was looking at that tramp, Jennifer." He is apologizing, you are not even looking in his face.

You ask for a strong beverage, a tequila shot, telling him, "You should be glad that I just don't make you sorry for what you did." With his friends, he is now saying, "Chicks, you guys know how they are. When we get home, I'll give her something to forgive me," laughing.

You are not going to answer that, you just get out in the dance floor and start to dance by yourself. When I'm passing going to the restrooms, you bump into me, and apologize.

"You will make him sorry, won't you? He's in the doghouse tonight," I say, laughing.

You stop, and look me in the eyes, saying "Who the heck you think you are to be snooping in our conversation?"

"First," I say "Drop the attitude, it may work with boys, but let's be realistic, I'm a little too old for this kind of attitude, more so, from a stranger. Second," while I walk around you, "you are a very attractive woman, but I don't really need to play nice. You are trouble, and I don't look for trouble. Third.." my voice is a lower tone now, and I'm close to your ear, "make up sex is too good for you to pass on it, and you most likely will put out for him."

Your eyes are on fire, sparks coming out of them. "So typical of men, to think we need sex," you continue, "this weakness, old man, is yours, not ours."

The 'old man' came out of your mouth with the single intent to hurt me, I know that, and you must have used it before, when dealing with the typical slobbering mid-life crisis man. I hold your arm and pull you to the corner, close to the bar. You don't try to resist because I'm not hurting you, and by now, you think you have the upperhand.

"You trust way too much in your own attractiveness," I say. As I continue, we are closer to the bar, out of sight, and I pull you closer to me, holding both your arms.

When I look in your eyes, "Guess what, this weakness you say, is what will make you feel the old man looking at you, as if undressing you," I slither. "When you get back home, tonight, I'm sure you will bang him silly, and yet, be thinking about the old man, having his ways with you," I say. "And most likely you will see him finish before you, because you will be so damn excited, that will ride him like a cowboy". Then, I say, "Guess what, you will touch yourself, by his side, while he sleeps, and you will be thinking about the old man hands." Getting closer, I kiss your ear and cheek, "The old man lips." You don't react, as I continue, "the old man tongue," I say, while I get your lips close to mine, and I start to lick them, making you open them slightly, looking back in your eyes. "The hardness that you will imagine the old man had," I say, "The feeling that you wanted to have him fill you up and fuck you like older people do, as if any fuck was the last one."

You are now shivering, as if you had felt something cold touching your shoulder blades and running down, an ice cube, making you bracing yourself for the cold water running down.

I get your face between my hands, and kiss you strongly, something in your attitude did bother me, but because you are strong.

I can't resist a strong beautiful woman that I will break, that will submit herself to me.

The hands run over your back, one holding your hair, hand grasping it strongly, hurting a bit with the pull, and making you bite your lips with lust and desire. The other, is on your waist now, pulling you. This moment slow music happens to be playing, I somehow just pull you closer and feel you, but making it blend into the dance. Your lips have the same fire as your eyes and I can't get enough of kissing them, and feeling your tongue playing with mine.

The touch of your breasts against my chest is warm and good, there is some vague aura of sensuality around us. You know it is stronger than just revenge on your fiance, you feel your juices flowing and you can't make your head stop spinning.

You whisper, "You are crazy, my boyfriend is here!"

I look around and say, "Follow me to the restroom. I'll get in there first and will open the door for you." You do follow and as I call you inside the bathroom, you are now literally in trance. The music is loud but you can't hear a thing. I turn you around to face the mirror in the bathroom and hold your arms, kissing your neck, and making you feel my hardness against your ass.

Tthis is crazy," you say, "We must get out. What are you doing?"

"What we both need right now," I say with my body touching thelength of your back, down to your ass. "Bend over," I say.

"WHAT?" you look to me. I am gentle when I push you closer, kissing you, running my teeth on your skin, biting your neck and I push you down to bend over the sink. I unbutton your jeans and slowly run my left hand on your front while I smack your ass. "Mmmm," you moan, as you feel my hand closer to your wetness. You are holding the sink with your hands and bending over more to feel your ass against me. Another smack and then I lower your jeans, enough to expose your panties. I take my cock out of my own pants and place it between your cheeks, give another smack on your ass, positioning my hand on your neck, holding you.

"Mmmm... this is good, I'm so wet," you moan again and I can feel it. My right hand now is on your slit, feeling it, your panties not with a spot of honey, but drenched in your juices. I pull you using the hand in your neck and the hand on your pussy against my cock and I start to move. Feeling your body against me, making you moan with each pulsation of my member positioned in your ass crack. I take my cock between your legs and move your panties to the side. I now have your wet pussy touching me, making me wet and hot from your dripping sex.

"Mmmmm... I never felt so horny," you say, "I want you inside me, now @"

"Manners," I said, restraining myself to not get the tip of the cock invading you right way, to take me deep inside this delicious tight pussy.

"Pleeeaasss..." you start to say. I don't let you finish before I'm already pushing further; the tip, the head, the whole cock, sliding inside you, groaning with your pussy squeezing me, feeling your lips and clit full of blood. "Ooh...eyes...fuuuck me,' you moan, and I don't want to debate manners. I'm already pumping hard inside you, deep and fast, inside and feeling it all there, stopping to feel the pulsations and sliding out to the head, then back again.

"You are so fucking delicious," I moan, while you feel me slapping against your ass, your hands now not holding to the sink, but spreading your cheeks, opening yourself to be ravaged. I moaned just looking down at my member getting inside you.

We know this is not a love making situation, it's raw animal sex. It isn't revenge from you, isn't me punishing the young girl that called me old, it's a man and a woman, no, more than that, a female and a male, feeling the urge and fulfilling the desire. Your neck is my tool to pull you closer, my hand on your pussy, pulling your ass closer. The deeper I get, the harder I slap my thighs against yours, the more exciting it is. The sounds we make are not only the grunting and moaning. It is the slapping, it is the wet sound of my cock sliding inside your dripping wet pussy, the suction of getting it almost all out, the wet squishy sound of sex without control. You start to moan and looking in the mirror, I see your mouth biting your lips and licking them.

You must be an eager cock sucker, just thinking of it makes me pull myself closer and deeper and makes you clench your pussy around my stiffening cock.

As you start to feel the pulsations in my cock, you start to moaning and crying out. You start to put one hand open wide against the mirror, your neck stiffening and you hiss between your teeth, "I...am.....cummm....ing..." Is too good to hear that, too delicious to a man to fuck a woman into orgasm. I know you feel my orgasm will come close to yours and you lower your head as I pull you deep, fucking deep and pulling out in a more frantic pace.

"Cum for me now," I say as I pull your back close to me and hold your breast with my left hand My right hand still playing with your wet clit, that is alive by itself, and cock pounding against your womb. I'm biting your neck when you start to cum and the sensations of your flesh surrendering make me shout, "Fuuuck!" Just time enough for this before I start to follow you, your pussy full of my flesh and your breast now squeezed by my hand. I have to bite your neck, to hold to you, to push some more, to take out and push deeper and to explode. One first spurt, your orgasm still making you moan as you also start to laugh, 'Yes...fuck, yeeesss!" The movements don't stop with the first spurt. I am fucking you and the second spurt hit. I want to make you feel my whole cock, hardening and pulsating for your pleasure and mine. "Ohh..cum, cum for me, more," I moan, still playing with your clit and feeling your pussy milking me out of several spurts. One, another, deep inside you, holding close, just feeling your pussy juices running down your thighs, feeling your juices on my balls, making my hands wet and having the scent of you in the air.