Resurrection

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
thesage
thesage
20 Followers

When she dropped her arms this time, he saw her unhook her bra and, when she faced him now, that article slipped to the floor. He caught his breath. Gravity had done its work, but her breasts were full, not flat, and the nipples pointed straight ahead.

Her hips still swayed their seduction, as she put her hands on her abdomen, and slowly slid them up over her breasts, to raise them above her head once more. From the side, with her arms raised, her breasts were youthful, her nipples now swollen, and erect.

Mesmerized, he watched as she rotated again. When she dropped her hands this time, it was to unfasten her skirt, and as she turned to face him, it too, dropped to the floor. Her panties were old-fashioned, with flared legs, and a satin sheen. They were infinitely sexy, and he was beginning to breathe hard.

As she faced him, she slipped her hands under the waistband, and, hips swaying, she slowly worked the panties down over her hips to drop to the floor. She kicked them aside and, standing naked before him, did another slow turn. Then she glided to him slowly, swaying as before.

Directly in front of him now, her mound was at his eye level. She spread her feet to shoulder width, and softly thrust her pelvis toward him, while she ran her hands down between her legs, and slowly drew them up over her pussy, stretching it, and causing her labia to protrude.

He scent intoxicated him, and he was transfixed by the vision he saw. She had her hands on her hips now, and they still gently swayed. He stared, as her labia became engorged with her arousal, and swelled to extend an inch, or more, below her pussy. They glistened with her juices. A storm of desire slashed through his loins. He wanted her in his mouth, any part of her, all of her.

She leaned over him, full breasts swaying gently, and began to unbutton his shirt, saying softly, “Let’s get these clothes off.” She worked his shirt off, drew his T-shirt over his head, and fumbled with his belt buckle. Now, he took over. His pants hit the floor, then his shorts, and he began to suckle her breast. She threw her head back, and sighed, then Ann said, “O.K. kids, it’s show time.”

He hadn’t heard her come in. Startled, he looked up, and his eyes bugged. She had teased her hair into a bush, and wore a shiny black mask covered with sequins. A jeweled dog collar circled her neck, and a soft, black leather halter outlined the bottom of her small breasts, to lift them, and thrust them out. A black something, that looked like a scanty garter belt, girdled her hips, with two thongs that led down past each side of her pussy, and seemed to push it out, and plump it.

She was aroused too, her pussy glistened with wetness. Shiny, thigh-high boots with stiletto heels completed the picture and, in one hand, she held a little black cat ’o nine tails, that she used to gently strop her other hand.

She was the most erotic creature he had ever seen. He had a violent urge to leap up, throw her down on the bed, and fuck her blind before she could react, but the thought died aborning. His cock was limp as wet spaghetti.

Ann wore a wicked grin, as she said, “I think he likes us Angie, but he seems to be having some kind of problem. Let’s see if we can fix it for him.”

She tossed the whip aside, and commanded, “Down on the bed, Teddy-boy; in the middle, on your back.” Angie helped him comply, and the women lay down too, one on either side, facing him, with their heads on his chest. For a moment he thought bitterly, this was every teen-age boy’s dream, but here he was, seventy years old, and he couldn’t do a god damn thing, but lie there, and let them toy with him.

Ann roughly pulled his legs apart to spread them. She lay one of her legs over one of his, while Angie did the same on the other side, He put his arms around both their necks, and caressed their backs, as he felt each of them slide a hand down his chest and belly, to fondle his cock. He wanted, so desperately, to get hard, but nothing happened.

He felt their bodies next to his, as they caressed him gently. They were different, but the sensations were delicious, and he luxuriated. Angie was plump, soft, and pliable, while Ann was lean, as firm as a teenager, with skin smooth as a baby’s. He wondered how she managed to remain so youthful.

The sexual tension raged in him now, and tears of frustration welled in his eyes. The women continued to fondle and caress him, and he was surprised to see them kiss passionately, as their heads lay together on his chest. Then, as if on signal, both of them rose on an elbow, and presented a breast to his mouth. He didn’t know where to go, so he worked them both as well as he could. Ann smiled, and said, “That’s a good boy.”

Then she sat up, and said. “Angie, we better go to work. Give him a taste of something good, and I’ll work the lower end.”

Angie rose to kneel over him, straddling his body. He felt her wetness on his belly, as she slowly rocked on him, and now the scents of both women filled his nostrils. They were different, but they excited him like nothing ever before.

Ann said, “You better slide up, babe, I need some working room.”

Angie slowly slithered up his body, trailing her pussy juices, until she was nearly on his face. She lifted his head to put a small, hard pillow under it, and rocked gently on him. This was a new experience for him, and her scent was maddening. He had to have her in his mouth. He didn’t know if it was instinct, or something he learned from the internet, but he pointed his tongue, and lightly licked up the angle between her thigh and her pussy, over the top, down the other side, and back again. She threw her head back and sighed, as he ran his tongue around her inner labia. She squealed when he roughly sucked her labia into his mouth, and ran his tongue up and down the slit between them.

She was rocking hard now. He flattened his tongue to let her rock her pussy on it, and he sensed she was close to orgasm. He thrust his tongue hard into her crack, as she shuddered, and cried out in ecstasy, but he wasn’t done yet. He slowed for a moment, then insinuated his tongue into her fully engorged pussy, and slowly flicked his way up to the top, where he probed her clitoral hood for the bud that lay within. He found it, and circled it with his tongue, as once again, she moaned with her building orgasm.

He’d been too busy to notice what Ann was doing below, but suddenly, he realized she was gently mouthing his cock, while she stroked its shaft with her hand. As quickly as he realized this, he had a sense of wonderment, and he gasped, as the delicious feeling of a mounting erection flowed through him. He lost his concentration on Angie, and Ann said, sharply, “You better turn around babe, I think we hit pay dirt.”

Angie quickly reversed direction. She wasn’t going to lose what she was feeling, but she needed to see what Ann was talking about, and Ted found himself with his nose in her rosebud. It struck him as funny, and he tried to laugh, but his laughter was stifled by Angie’s pussy on his face. The motion of his laughing brought Angie off again. The whole exercise was hilarious to him, but he was pinned, and couldn’t move. Another sense took over, as he felt Ann straddle his now, rock-hard cock.

That took all his attention now, though Angie was still rocking on his face, and he had a devil of a time concentrating on both of them. Ann began pumping on him, and he was amazed at the strength of his erection. The women faced each other, and a corner of his mind noted they were kissing passionately, as one rocked, and the other pumped. Passion had overtaken them all, and Ted began thrusting hard, as his own orgasm approached. The women were whimpering and moaning, and he was grunting, until they all exploded together. Ed’s orgasm was more intense than any he’d ever experienced, and it filled him with wonder.

Their intensity began to subside. Angie moved off his face to squat beside them. Ann remained mounted, while his erection softened. He couldn’t fathom the expression on her face, but suddenly, she slapped him hard, and said, “You bastard. Fifty-five god damn years you made me wait for this. Where the hell were you?”

Suddenly, she was contrite. Tears welled in her eyes, and she said.”I’m sorry Ted, I don’t know why I did that.”

Her slap shocked him, but he heard her words, and understood. He pulled her down to nestle on his chest. Then, holding her tightly, he rolled side-to-side, to allow her to straighten her legs, while he kissed her, and caressed her back.

“I’m really not that good,” he whispered, “and I owe you more than you can imagine. I never thought I could do this again.”

His erection was gone now, and he felt her quiver, as it slipped out of her. She rolled off him, and both women, again lay down on either side of him, all of them basking now, in the afterglow of their lovemaking. He mused on the change in him. It was miraculous, and he didn’t feel as though he was through.

They lay quietly for awhile, and again, he felt Ann’s hand slither down to fondle his cock. The women were kissing now. It excited him, and he began to feel the swelling of arousal. Ann continued to fondle him, as she asked Angie, “How was your end of the business?”

Angie gave a throaty chuckle, and said, softly, “You should try it some time.”

Ted felt himself growing under Ann’s ministrations, and she whispered, “You think you can get up for another go, big boy?”

If he wasn’t now, he would be soon, and he whispered back, “You raised the dead once today, kid, keep working at it. I think you can do it again.”

“Well, we better give Angie a taste of the main course, and I’ll have a sample of what she had. We’ve got to give you a good tryout before we decide whether to keep you or not.”

Ted was now fully erect, and he was in a playful mood, so he whispered, “Are you going to do something, or are you just going to talk about it?”

Angie had been dozing in the afterglow, but she came alert, and said, “What are you two whispering about?”

Ann chuckled, “Just getting you set up for the main course. Our boy’s up again, and ready for action.”

Angie slid her hand down to fondle Ted’s cock, and sat up for a good look. She pursed her lips, and said, “Oh, that’s a good one. How are we going to deal with this?”

Ted came back. “I want to know what I’m getting into here. You ladies better stand up and let me see you.”

The women got up to stand in front of him, as he sat on the edge of the bed. Together they took his breath away. Angie, full-bodied, ripe, plump, but not flabby, his idea of all that a well-maintained, healthy fifty-year-old woman should be, except she was seventy. Ann; lean, lithe, only her silver hair revealing her age. In the seductive light of the room, she could have been a teenager.

Suddenly, he thought,God, what have I been missing all these years?

“You are the two most beautiful, most loving, most seductive creatures I have seen in my entire life. Where have I been? Where have I been?”

Ann said, “Stop talking, Buster, and back up those words with some action. Angie, you know what to do next.”

Angie knelt between his spread legs, and Ted’s eyes flared, as she gently began to mouth his cock. He threw his head back, and sighed, as the marvelous sensations gripped him. Then he realized that Ann was lacking attention, and said, “Hold on for a minute, Ann needs some TLC, too.”

He directed Ann to lie on her back at the edge of the bed, and asked Angie to lie on the floor beneath him. He knelt over her, his legs spread to give her access. She needed the little pillow under her head so she could reach his cock comfortably, and he leaned over to look at Ann.

He’d never seen pussies this close, and he marveled that two creatures of the same sex, should be so different. Angie’s slit was long, from top to bottom, and plump, her labia full as a bunch of grapes when she was aroused. Ann’s pussy was small, and nearly round, as lean as she was herself, her labia barely visible, even when she was spread. But the juices of her arousal seemed to flow in a stream. She was different, but equally breathtaking, as he leaned in to go to work. He began as he had done with Angie. Ann crooned, and sighed, as he licked his way around her opening. She quivered, and gasped, as he ran his tongue up and down her slit.

Then he found her clit, and his eyes widened. Angie had a little button, nearly covered by her clitoral hood, that he had to probe with his tongue to find. Ann’s was full as a cherry tomato, and protruding. His excitement grew, as he rimmed it and licked it. He heard and felt Ann’s orgasm build, and he took her clit in his mouth and sucked. She thrashed, and kicked, and squirmed in the throes of a violent orgasm, and suddenly she cried, “Stop, stop, stop.” Startled, Ted pulled his mouth away. ”Oh God, Ted,” she whimpered, “you’re too rough. Be gentle with me. Be gentle with me.”

He blinked in surprise. This tough, confident woman, so dominating before, was pleading with him to be gentle with her. He was contrite. “I’m sorry Ann, I’m new to this.”

She was sobbing, and whimpering, but she didn’t show any sign of pushing him away. He didn’t know what to do, so he went back again, blowing on her clit, tickling her lips with his tongue, and giving her clit little flicks. She began to sigh again, and breathe hard, as another orgasm built. This time, he only teased her clit, and suddenly she humped, grabbed his head, and ground it into her pussy, as she came in a long, shuddering orgasm, whimpering, and crying, “Oh, Ted. Oh, Ted, Oh, Ted.”

She gently lifted his head away from her, and again gave him a look he couldn’t define. He braced for another outburst, but she only smiled enigmatically, and pulled him up to kiss her. She sighed again, as her passion subsided, and pushed him away gently, saying, “You better pay some attention to Angie, big boy.”

He was beginning to sense the work Angie was doing, and knew he was rising up to another orgasm. He gently pulled away from her mouth, and said, “If I’m going to last long enough to finish this job, we better do something else.”

Now he took charge. He pulled Angie to her feet, and said to Ann, “Scoot up baby, and give your lover some room.”

Ann squirmed back toward the center of the bed, and Angie saw Ted’s intention. She said, “Keep going sweetheart, I’ve get to get up here on my knees, and I need enough room to give you some help, too.”

Ann moved further back, and Angie climbed up to kneel on the edge of the bed. She leaned forward to kiss Ann, and suckle her breast, but Ted grasped her hips, and pulled her back.. That put her mouth in line with Ann’s prize, and she leaned on her hands, examining it closely.

Ted began to strop her ass with his cock, then moved in to slide it up and down her sopping crack. She squirmed, and gasped, then, suddenly, she pushed onto him, and went down on her elbows to begin tonguing Ann. Ted started slowly stroking in and out. Their passion rose again, and both women began to whimper, and croon as another orgasm built. Their cries excited Ted even more, and he began to pound into Angie, growling with his effort. His cries ratcheted up their intensity even more, and in a moment, the house could have fallen down around them and none of them would have noticed.

They came together in a shuddering, grinding orgasm, and Ted went weak. His legs began to quiver, and he slumped over Angie’s back. She felt the change in his posture, as Ann did, too. Ann looked at up him, alarmed, and said, “Angie, our boy’s had too much. We better get him down.”

No time for afterglow now, though Ted was recovering quickly. He was breathing heavily, and his legs were shaky, as they helped him onto the bed. Both women were serious now, but Ted smiled. “I’m a little out of practice,” he said.

The women lay down beside him again, and caressed his body, both alert with concern over his sudden weakness. But he was breathing easier now, and their concern began to ease. “That was a maximum effort,” he said, “but I’ll be O.K. now. I could use a little time off, though.”

Ann chuckle was sardonic. “I guess so. That was quite a performance for a guy who can’t get it up any more with us passive old women.”

Ted was slipping away, with post-coital drowsiness, and said, “How about letting me have a little nap right here?”

Ann said, “Whaddya think Babe? Should we give him a break?”

Angie was taking it more seriously. Worriedly, she said, “I think we better, Ann.”

They kissed each other over his chest, and rolled out. Ted began to snore quietly, as they strolled away, arm-in-arm. Ann whispered, “You didn’t finish the job, babe, I need a little more.”

Angie chuckled. “Ann, you’re insatiable. You must be some kind of succubus for men and women, both.”

“Well?”

“O.K. sweetheart, let’s finish it.”

They knelt on the plush carpet, and began their lovemaking, kissing each other’s breasts, caressing, and feeling one another. As their arousal increased, they lay down side-by-side, and continued exploring each other’s bodies, until Ann roughly turned Angie on her back, and went sixty-nine on her. They tongued each other vigorously, and as they climbed the peak of orgasm, they tried to be quiet, so as not to disturb Ted, but their cries, and whimperings penetrated his slumber just enough for him to sigh with pleasure, and dream of the afternoon’s action.

The peak they climbed was not as high as they had gone with Ted but, sated now, they lay quietly in each other’s arms for a few moments. Then Angie sighed, saying, “If we’re going to put on that great dinner for Ted, we’d better get with it.”

Ann sighed, too, with resignation, and said. I guess you’re right. But wasn’t that great? I’m a little shaky, too.”

They rose quietly and, holding each other, spent a few moments watching Ted sleep. They looked at each other knowingly, then silently went to clean up.

As they began preparing for the dinner, they talked intimately, as only two old friends can, who have no secrets from each other.

Angie asked, “How come Ted is so innocent in sexual matters?

I mean, he’s seventy years old, like I am. He’s never done anything like that before.

Angie chuckled. “Right, but he’s obviously a fast learner.” She laughed out loud. “Can you imagine? Two old broads and and old man, rutting like ruddy teenagers, all afternoon. Ted popped twice, an old guy who claims he can’t get it up, and both of us got off at least four times. The young folks would never believe it.

“But to answer your question, it’s a generational thing. Women of our generation were taught that sex is dirty, that nice girls don’t. Now, from the time I wet my finger watching Ted jack-off, I thought that was bull shit. And if you remember, you were goody-two-shoes, a real Miss Priss, until you hooked up with me.

Guys like Ted, were also taught that nice girls don’t, and they married wives in the same tradition. A little genteel intercourse in the missionary position was what society expected. The kind of stuff we did today, was done in whorehouses, not nice homes; at least no one admitted to it. I’ll bet Ted had that kind of a sexual relationship, and I’ll bet he never cheated on his wife, either.”

She chuckled wickedly. “But he sure learned fast, didn’t he?”

She stopped what she was doing, and frowned, pensive for a moment. “Babe, you know I like to fuck, and you know I never lacked in getting my needs fulfilled, but I never fell in love with them. I thought I loved your brother, but when he turned into a drunken wife beater, it turned me off from the whole idea of love.”

Angie sighed, thoughtfully. “Yeah, our father taught him well. Me too, I guess, I went and married someone just like him, and that’s what drew us together. You and I held each other up, as we fought our way out of those disasters.”

thesage
thesage
20 Followers